• Customer Center
    고객님께 편안하고 만족도 높은 서비스를 위해 항상 친절하게 답변해 드리겠습니다.
    Tel  : 02-2665-1260
    lgyoung290@naver.com
    운영시간 : 09:00 ~ 18:00
이사야 영한 변론

The Isaiah plead evidence 14. 5 chapter(1). holy people the anger to b…

페이지 정보

작성자 최고관리자 작성일21-04-05 03:10 조회3,010회 댓글0건

본문

The Isaiah plead evidence 14. 5 chapter(1). holy people the anger to be gotten,  field grape(Is.5:1~12)
이사야 변론 증거 14. 5장(1). 성민의 화 받을 일, 들포도(사5:1~12)

# the field grape, decaying leader, word contempt, flag are stood, the disaster of north #
# 들포도, 부패한 지도자, 말씀 멸시, 기를 세움, 북방 환란 #

As to this chapter, the best grape taught that there is the anger when it was together holy and realized Israel family changed into holy people which It becomes the changed like the next
  본장은 극상 포도 같이 거룩하고 성별된 성민으로 이루어진 이스라엘 족속이라도 다음과 같이 변해질 적에 화가 있다는 것을 가르쳤습니다.

* important verse; What could have been done more to my vineyard, that I have not done in it? wherefore, when I looked that it should bring forth grapes, brought it forth wild grapes?
* 요절; 4절 내가 내 포도원을 위하여 행한 것 외에 무엇을 더 할 것이 있었으랴 내가 좋은 포도 맺기를 기다렸거늘 들 포도를 맺힘은 어찜인고.

* the explanation) If the field grape comes to the taste of juice, it has done to it is useless, throw away.
* 강해) 즙의 맛이 들포도가 되면 아무 소용없이 버림을 당한다는 것입니다.

* Is.5:1~7. Now will I sing to my well beloved a song of my beloved touching his vineyard. My well beloved had a vineyard in a very fruitful hill: And he fenced it, and gathered out the stones thereof, and planted it with the choicest vine, and built a tower in the midst of it, and also made a winepress therein: and he looked that it should bring forth grapes, and it brought forth wild grapes.
And now, O inhabitants of Jerusalem, and men of Judah, judge, I pray you, betwixt me and my vineyard. What could have been done more to my vineyard, that I have not done in it? wherefore, when I looked that it should bring forth grapes, brought it forth wild grapes?
And now go to; I will tell you what I will do to my vineyard: I will take away the hedge thereof, and it shall be eaten up; and break down the wall thereof, and it shall be trodden down:
And I will lay it waste: it shall not be pruned, nor digged; but there shall come up briers and thorns: I will also command the clouds that they rain no rain upon it. For the vineyard of the LORD of hosts is the house of Israel, and the men of Judah his pleasant plant: and he looked for judgment, but behold oppression; for righteousness, but behold a cry.
* 사5:1~7. 내가 나의 사랑하는 자를 위하여 노래하되 나의 사랑하는 자의 포도원을 노래하리라 나의 사랑하는 자에게 포도원이 있음이여 심히 기름진 산에로다. 땅을 파서 돌을 제하고 극상품 포도나무를 심었었도다. 그 중에 망대를 세웠고  그 안에 술틀을 팠었도다 좋은 포도 맺기를 바랐더니 들 포도를 맺혔도다. 예루살렘 거민과 유다 사람들이 구하노니 이제 나와 내 포도원 사이에 판단하라. 내가 내 포도원을 위하여 행한 것 외에 무엇을 더 할 것이 있었으랴 내가 좋은 포도 맺기를 기다렸거늘 들 포도를 맺힘은 어찜인고. 이제 내가 내 포도원에 어떻게 행할 것을 너희에게 이르리라 내가 그 울타리를 걷어 먹힘을 당케 하며 그 담을 헐어 짓밟히게 할 것이요

Rather, the tyranny the fairness was wanted from hims his delighted tree was Judas man the vineyard of the Jehovah of the voluminous work myriad soldiers was Israel family it did the rain could be said not to be fall at this Wi I ordered the cloud and a briers and thorns would appear the heap soil was unable to be raised it cut I went again I made do the wildness with that It wanted from the fair He to be righteous, rather it cries out.
  내가 그것으로 황무케 하리니 다시는 가지를 자름이나 북을 돋우지 못하여 질려와 형극이 날 것이며 내가 또 구름을 명하여 그 위에 비를 내리지 말라 하리라 하셨으니 대저 만군의 여호와의 포도원은 이스라엘 족속이요 그의 기뻐하는 나무는 유다 사람이라 그들에게 공평을 바라셨더니 도리어 포학이요 그들에게 의로움을 바라셨더니 도리어 부르짖음이었도다.

* the explanation) One which no matter what, as to holy country, any use, as to God made the distinction holy like the none through Israel by the accomplished purpose divinely but divinely but if the taste of this juice It, as to the trunk became field grape with the growth although it was thick it is the family without any need, gets to suffer by the referee day to spread around field grape if it becomes corrupt and It becomes the vulgarization It is this. It was the grape which the work which it will get the anger the most will get and the soil was dug and the filter was given and it spared and decorated and it finished but it is the grape which holds if the taste is changed. David kingdom started many years ago so that the basis could install the holy but it became corrupt. The field grape in which the Christianity so far loses the essence of the love of the cross is the condition. As the pharisee believer to just get through the example tried this way it is the word.
* 강해) 포도라는 것은 아무리 줄기가 성하고 무성했다 하더라도 그 즙의 맛이 변한 들포도가 되면 아무런 소용이 없음같이 하나님께서 이스라엘을 통하여 거룩한 나라는 이루는 목적으로 거룩하게 성별을 시켰지만 부패되고 속화된다면 아무런 필요가 없는 족속이니 심판 날에 버림을 당하게 될 것입니다. 제일 화 받을 일이 들 포도인데 땅을 파고 거름을 주고 아끼고 가꾸고 다했지만 맛이 변하면 들 포도입니다. 옛날 다윗왕국이 근본은 신령하게 시작되었지만 부패됐습니다. 지금의 기독교가 십자가의 사랑의 본질을 잃어버린 들포도 상태입니다. 마치 예날 바리새교인이 그랬듯이 말입니다.

Until the blood leaked Jesus and the blood leaked all prophet Apostle, the godsend was conveyed and it is the field grape to hold up the alien country and compromise now. Even if the grape has a lot of the trunk, if the taste is changed, as there is no need if the thought is changed, Christianity doesn't have the use. If it stands in order to save others however others is not saved, it the church is the field grape.
It has to be the faith which it gains recognition as the friend of Apostle Paulos. The leader is changed and the church ruins. It has to become the reverend to gain recognition as the martyr friend. The thought which It becomes field grape is the eight section or less.
예수님도 피 흘리고 모든 선지 사도들도 피 흘리기까지 복음 전했는데 이제 와서 이방과 타협하면 들포도입니다. 포도가 줄기가 많아도 맛 변하면 필요가 없듯이 기독교는 사상변하면 소용이 없습니다. 교회는 남 살리기 위하여 세운 것인데 남 안 살리면 개 포도입니다. 사도 바울의 동무로 인정받는 신앙이어야 합니다. 교회는 지도자가 변하여 망치는 것입니다. 순교자 동무로 인정받을 목회자가 되어야 합니다. 개포도 되는 사상은 8절 이하입니다.

& The effort when it plants (Is.5:2).
& 심을 때의 노력(사5:2).

when the farmer implanted the grape in order to which it ran out the best effort and dug the land deeply and excluded the stone and the vine tried in order to crash into the root deeply, The sacrifice of the cross which redeems the crime of human to establish the church, that is Israel of  God is together true, was the fundamental this. In this way, it is the same as the feeling of the farmer demanding the berries to shed the blood of the sacrifice and establish the church
농부가 포도를 심을 때 최선의 노력을 다하여 땅을 깊이 파고 돌을 제해 버리고 포도나무가 뿌리를 깊이 박도록 노력함 같이 하나님께서는 참된 이스라엘인 교회를 세우기 위하여 인간 죄악을 대속하는 십자가의 희생이 근본 이였던 것입니다. 이와 같이 희생의 피를 흘려서 교회를 세운 것은 열매를 요구하는 농부의 심정과 같습니다.

& The effort when it cultivates(Is.5:6).
& 가꿀 때의 노력(사5:6).

It is the same as the feeling of the farmer finding the fruit to God establish the church with one which raises the pruned and supplies the water and gives the fertilizer when the vineyard farmer cultivates the vineyard like and use the true servants as the day laborer and makes try with him until it sheds the tear, the sweat and blood.
포도원 농부가 포도원을 재배할 때 북을 돋우고 물을 대고 비료를 주는 것 같이 하나님께서는 교회를 세우고 참된 종들을 품꾼으로 사용하여 그들로 눈물과 땀과 피를 흘리기까지 노력케 하신 것은 열매를 구하는 농부의 심정과 같습니다.

# The feeling of the vineyard farmer wish the fruit (John.15:1-5).
# 열매를 바라는 포도원 농부의 심정(요15:1-5).

The feeling which wishes to go to the fruit which Israel which God chooses is blessed was spoken in the meaning of the vineyard farmer. The farmer wish the fruit sees and can know Bible that effort is serious.
하나님께서는 택한 이스라엘이 축복 받는 열매가 있기를 바라는 심정을 포도원 농부의 뜻으로 말씀 하셨습니다. 열매를 바라는 농부는 얼마나 노력이 심하다는 것은 성경을 보아서 알 수 있습니다.

The effort when it finishes the fruit(John.15:1-2).
열매를 맺을 때의 노력(요15:1-2).

The branch which excludes this and the fruit runs much when the branch in which the farmer doesn't finish the fruit is found out excludes person
which it cultivates in order to finish more much, like God excludes in the degenerate age. As to cultivating person, cultivated one is the same as the farmer getting the fruit.
농부가 열매를 맺지 않는 가지가 발견될 때 이것을 제해 버리고 열매가 많이 달린 가지는 더 많이 맺도록 배양함 같이 하나님께서도 말세에 제할 자를 제하고, 가꿀 자는 가꾸는 것은 열매를 얻기 위한 농부와 같습니다.

Absolutely we are not to finish the fruit by oneself. The word said to the human is followed but the will which the father wants has the responsibility to makes finish the person who listens and follows the fruit (John.15:7, 1Col.3:5-6).
우리는 스스로 열매를 맺는 것은 절대로 아닙니다. 아버지께서 원하시는 뜻은 인간에게 말씀하신 말씀을 쫓을 뿐 듣고 따라가는 자는 열매를 맺게 할 책임이 있다는 것입니다(요15:7, 고전3:5-6).

* Is.5:8~12. Woe unto them that join house to house, that lay field to field, till there be no place, that they may be placed alone in the midst of the earth! In mine ears said the LORD of hosts, Of a truth many houses shall be desolate, even great and fair, without inhabitant.
Yea, ten acres of vineyard shall yield one bath, and the seed of an homer shall yield an ephah. Woe unto them that rise up early in the morning, that they may follow strong drink; that continue until night, till wine inflame them! And the harp, and the viol, the tabret, and pipe, and wine, are in their feasts: but they regard not the work of the LORD, neither consider the operation of his hands.
* 사5:8~12. 가옥에 가옥을 연하며 전토에 전토를 더하여 빈틈이 없도록 하고 이 땅 가운데서 홀로 거하려하는 그들은 화 있을찐저 만군의 여호와께서 내 귀에 말씀하시되 정녕히 허다한 가옥이 황폐하리니 크고 아름다울찌라도 거할 자가 없을 것이며 열흘갈이 포도원에 겨우 포도주 한 바트가 나겠고 한 호멜지기에는 간신히 한 에바가 나리라 하시도다. 아침에 일찍이 일어나 독주를 따라가며 밤이 깊도록 머물러 포도주에 취하는 그들은 화 있을찐저 그들이 연회에는 수금과 비파와 소고와 저와 포도주를 갖추었어도 여호와의 행하심을 관심치 아니하며 그의 손으로 하신 일을 생각지 아니하는도다.

* the explanation) The action which It becomes the grape even if God didn't want was due to be told that Israel intending to the new age makes the miscarry which was intoxicated with the enjoyment and goes broke when it was the action that it added the house on the house and added land to land and enjoys to be alone satisfied to do, the interest disappeared and it didn't think to God. In this time, the will of the God's creation is accomplished to welcome Lord who causes the change degree as the prediction through the candlestick church and it forms the nation whether it stands and handles the appointed task of the prediction again and introduces the degenerate age gospel to the whole world and comes again and form the peace kingdom of the world unification. It is subject of ire with having the desire in the world one to don't know the desire of the new age and suggest the greed to the home and land repeatedly.
* 강해) 하나님께서 원치 않는 들 포도가 되는 행동은 새 시대를 목적하는 이스라엘이 향락에 도취되어서 망할 짓을 하는 것은 집 위에 집을 더하며 전토에 전토를 더하며 자기 홀로 만족함을 누려보려는 행동이니 하나님께는 관심이 없어지고 생각조차 하지 않는데 이르렀기 때문입니다. 이 시대에는 예언대로 촛대교회를 통하여 변화성도를 일으키고 선지 국가를 이루어 다시 예언의 사명을 감당하고 전 세계에 말세 복음을 전하며 재림하시는 주님을 영접하고 세계 통일의 평화 왕국을 이루는 것이 하나님의 창조의 뜻을 이루는 것입니다. 새 시대의 소망을 모르고 집과 토지에 자꾸 욕심을 내는 것은 세상에 소망을 두는 것으로 진노의 대상입니다.

-. Even if it is hard, the fidelity and truth should be fulfilled to the entrusted work so that as to live, one is well not in this land to entrust the mission to us to this age and the mission of the kingdom construction can be handled having the purpose as the new age. The man trusting us lives the although, as to having made house and the field but the work of the Lord has to be much done putting the purpose that it turns God to the glory. The appointed task person who makes live cleanly fully and rehabilitate the thing of the Lord even if it should not be unable to not be intoxicated with the world enjoyment and the appointed task is unable to eat and it is unable to wear is the good luck. It is the symptoms which is the symptoms to go broke and which the God's love leaves that there is no interest in God even if it eats well and is rich and is intoxicated with the world. It is the stupid men who seem to be wise and, be peaceful but, never don't know the extinction of the tomorrow and see the tomorrow when the human sees these men if it is so busy with the worldly affairs, there is no time which sees the word and which attempts and when it conducts when God sees. It becomes the condition where it is poor at the partition until it follows the world and hits against evil's influence confusion and goes broke
-. 이 시대에 우리에게 사명을 맡긴 것은 이 땅에서 잘 살라는 것이 아니고 새 시대에 목적을 두고 왕국건설의 사명 감당을 하기 위해 고생스러워도 맡긴 일에 충성과 진실을 다해야 되는 것입니다. 우리 믿는 사람도 집 짓고 논밭을 가지고 살지만 하나님께 영광을 돌리려는 목적을 두고 주의 일을 많이 해야 합니다. 세상 향락에 도취가 되면 안 되고 못 먹고 못 입어도 마음껏 깨끗하게 살고 주의 일을 부흥케 하는 사명자가 복입니다. 잘 먹고 잘 살아도 하나님께 관심 없고 세상에 도취되는 것은 망할 징조이고 하나님의 사랑이 떠난 징조입니다. 세상일에 너무 바빠 말씀보고 기도하고 전도할 시간이 없다면 이 사람들은 인간이 볼 때 지혜롭고 평화로운 것 같으나 하나님이 보실 때에는 내일의 멸망을 모르고 내일을 볼 줄 모르는 무지한 사람들입니다. 세상 따라가다가 마귀의 감화 미혹 받아 망할 때까지 분별 못하는 상태가 됩니다.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

상호명: 순금등대촛대교회   |  사업자 번호 : 109-89-04045   |  대표자 : 이새순
주소 : 서울시 강서구 양천로 16길 16 (3층) (방화동 562-21)
대표전화 : 02-2665-1260   |   E-mail : lgyoung290@naver.com
Copyright ⓒ 구원.kr / 순금등대촛대교회.한국 All rights reserved.