• Customer Center
    고객님께 편안하고 만족도 높은 서비스를 위해 항상 친절하게 답변해 드리겠습니다.
    Tel  : 02-2665-1260
    lgyoung290@naver.com
    운영시간 : 09:00 ~ 18:00
이사야 영한 변론

3. 1 chapter(3). The love of the God where there is the warning, word…

페이지 정보

작성자 최고관리자 작성일22-09-10 09:31 조회1,022회 댓글0건

본문

The Isaiah plead evidence 3. 1 chapter(3). The love of the God where there is  the warning, word defense(10~17)
이사야 변론 증거 3. 1장(3). 경고가 있는 하나님의 사랑(10~17)

* Is.1:10~13. Hear the word of the LORD, you rulers of Sodom; give ear unto the law of our God, you people of Gomorrah.
To what purpose is the multitude of your sacrifices unto me? saith the LORD: I am full of the burnt offerings of rams, and the fat of fed beasts; and I delight not in the blood of bullocks, or of lambs, or of he goats.
When you come to appear before me, who had required this at your hand, to tread my courts? Bring no more vain oblations; incense is an abomination unto me; the new moons and sabbaths, the calling of assemblies, I cannot away with; it is iniquity, even the solemn meeting.
* 사1:10~13. 너희 소돔의 관원들아 여호와의 말씀을 들을찌어다 너희 고모라의 백성아 우리 하나님의 법에 귀를 기울일찌어다. 여호와께서 말씀하시되 너희의 무수한 재물이 내게 무엇이 유익하뇨 나는 수양의 번제와 살진 짐승의 기름에 배불렀고 나는 수송아지나 어린양이나 수염소의 피를 기뻐하지 아니 하노라. 너희가 내 앞에 보이러 오니 그것을 누가 너희에게 요구하였느뇨 내 마당만 밟을 뿐이니라. 헛된 제물을 다시 가져오지 말라 분향은 나의 가증히 여기는 바요 월삭과 안식일과 대회로 모이는 것도 그러하니 성회와 아울러 악을 행하는 것을 내가 견디지 못하겠노라.

* the explanation) It is the Sodom which cannot give the rite to old promise Israel time and people like Gomorrah. As to Christian, who it can offer the worship which the again birth gets and hits against the Holy Spirit, and is reported to a superior as it hit against the circumcision, and could give the rite, is unable to get the again birth the foreigner is the actual condition which is unable to offer the report worship if the formality worship attends as it set foot in the garden on the old days.
The injustice is not tolerated in the referee, even if the rite says be given to the front of God and the association says be held and no matter what, all things say be ceremonially performed, God cannot stand at all.
* 강해) 구약 이스라엘 시대에 제사를 드릴 수 없는 소돔과 고모라 같은 백성입니다. 할례를 받아야 제사를 드릴 수 있었던 것처럼 중생 받아 성령을 받아야 상달되는 예배를 드릴 수 있는 것인데 중생 받지 못한 기독교인은 옛날에 이방인은 마당만 밟았듯이 형식적 예배만 참석하지 상달예배를 못 드리는 실정입니다.
하나님은 심판기에 불의를 용납지 않으시니 아무리 하나님 앞에 제사를 드리고 성회를 열고 모든 일을 의식적으로 행한다 하여도 도저히 참을 수가 없다는 것입니다.
-. The party in which the church decays or which stands against the truth is not opposed and if there is silently, the favors is not fall. The favors doesn't give to the church doesn't oppose and which gives the favors to the church opposing the visiting Shrine in the time under the rule of Japanese imperialism. God, as to the offering is not question.
If it reaches an agreement and the worship is seen, then it goes broke. The world material is due to be loved and the evil is due to be done in the God accept not to can hit against the memorial services. It is the thing the competition and without the words obedience to be gathered to the holy Church meeting and one are useless which does the evil. It has to strive to do of God as one likes. The of the law prediction of law the word should be obeyed on this era. It is done not know in the prophet book and revelation now, the God's meaning cannot be well known.
-. 교회가 부패하거나 진리를 대적하는 무리를 반대하지 않고 가만히 있으면 은혜 안 내립니다. 일제시대에도 신사 참배 반대하는 교회에는 은혜내리고 반대 안하는 교회에는 은혜가 안 내린 것입니다. 하나님은 제물이 문제가 아닙니다. 타협하고 예배 보면 망한다는 것입니다. 제사를 받을 수 없는 것은 세상 물질을 사랑하고 하나님 보시기에 악을 행하기 때문입니다. 말씀 순종이 없는 대회와 성회로 모이는 것이 소용없고 악을 행하는 일이라는 것입니다. 하나님의 뜻대로 행하기를 힘써야 합니다.
이 시대에 말씀의 법인 예언의 법을 순종해야만 되는 것입니다. 지금은 선지서와 계시록을 모르고는 하나님의 뜻을 알 수가 없는 것입니다. 

* Is. 1:14~17. Your new moons and your appointed feasts my soul hated: they are a trouble unto me; I am weary to bear them.
And when you spread forth your hands, I will hide mine eyes from you: yea, when y0u make many prayers, I will not hear: your hands are full of blood. Wash you, make you clean; put away the evil of your doings from before mine eyes; cease to do evil;
Learn to do well; seek judgment, relieve the oppressed, judge the fatherless, plead for the widow.
* 사1:14~17. 내 마음이 너희의 월삭과 정한 절기를 싫어하나니 그것이 내게 무거운 짐이라 내가 지기에 곤비하였도다. 너희가 손을 펼 때에 내가 눈을 가리우고 너희가 많이 기도할찌라도 내가 듣지 아니하리니 이는 너희의 손에 피가 가득함이니라. 너희는 스스로 씻으며 스스로 깨끗케 하여 내 목전에서 너희 악업을 버리며 악행을 그치고 선행을 배우며 공의를 구하며 학대 받는 자를 도와주며 고아를 위하여 신원하며 과부를 위하여 변호하라 하셨느니라.

* The explanation), because, there is due to be no love even if they play attempt much. Since God sees the widow and orphan piteously if the man despises them it is the evil. God has to that front of man in order to be pitiful and it places on the before and despises but certainly ignore the man ignoring in the front of our. The mind that it saves other people burns, and the prayer answer is rejoinder.
The occasion takes care of the small man extremely and small one is played and the occasion is extremely recognized. As to the future, the change degree, there is a lot of the poor man and there is a lot of the widow. The orphan and widow will get to go the new age much in the future. The high man and hero in the rich man or world are leaned and it doesn't deal and takes care orphan and widow and plays, and becomes public work.
It is the word that it cannot listen even if it raises hand and no matter what, plays. The pray is not problem to tell much and the mind and God mind has to be right. Even if the head is drooped if it is the pray which    It becomes the agreement, the favors comes and that is useless and even if it stands against the true truth and plays. If the favors is not fall even if the worship is seen, it is the evil work.
* 강해) 왜냐하면 그들이 기도를 많이 한다하여도 사랑이 없기 때문입니다. 하나님께서는 과부와 고아를 불쌍히 보시는데 사람이 그들을 멸시하면 악입니다.
하나님께서는 반드시 우리 앞에 불쌍하고 무시할만한 사람을 앞에 놓고 멸시하나 무시하나 보기 위해서 그런 사람 앞에 둡니다. 남을 살려보려는 마음이 불타야 기도 응답 옵니다. 지극히 적은 일, 지극히 적은 사람 위해 기도해야 인정받습니다.
앞으로 변화성도는 가난한 사람 많고 과부도 많습니다. 앞으로 새 시대도 고아와 과부가 많이 가게 될 것입니다. 높은 사람, 부자나 세상의 영웅을 의지하면서 상대하지 말고 고아와 과부와 같은 자 위해 기도해야 역사하십니다.
아무리 손들고 기도해도 들을 수 없다는 말씀입니다. 기도는 말을 많이 하는 것이 문제가 아니고 내 마음과 하나님 마음이 맞아야 합니다. 참된 진리 대적하면서 기도해도 소용없고 의합 된 기도라면 머리만 숙여도 은혜가 옵니다. 예배를 봐도 은혜 안 내리면 악업입니다.

& person offering the vain worship (11~14).
& 헛된 예배를 드리는 자(11~14).

It is the work the vulgarization coming to the worship that it is the sadest,  it is the work which the worship divines the god that God is the most delighted. Because, God is due to became public work through the worship always. When it is the god which is delighted that God fall the favors to the life, the worship is reported to a superior, God pours the favors without limit unsparingly. The complete man comes to conceive the example, and he doesn't get. It makes get to be satisfied with the worshipping people since if it is the worship realizing the self lack, getting without limit and falling the favors. But rather, it cannot permit at all to commit a crime in the worshipped time.
하나님이 제일 기뻐하는 것이 예배가 신령한 일이요 제일 슬퍼하는 것이 예배가 속화된 일입니다. 왜냐하면 하나님은 언제나 예배를 통해서 역사하시기 때문입니다.
하나님은 인생에게 은혜를 내리기를 기뻐하는 신이시니 예배가 상달될 때에 얼마든지 하나님은 아낌없이 은혜를 부어주는 것입니다. 예배라는 것은 완전한 사람이 되어야 받으시는 것이 아니요, 자기부족을 깨닫는 예배라면 얼마든지 받으시고 은혜를 내리시므로 예배하는 자들로 만족함을 얻게 하시는 것입니다. 그런데 오히려 예배하는 시간에 죄를 짓는 것은 도저히 용납할 수가 없다는 것입니다.

& Person playing by outward display(15).
& 외식으로 기도하는 자(15).

If there is no love in the center mind although no matter what, it tells much, rather this pray is hated that plays. If it gives example, for to rather ask one, shame more that it decides on the word which is not right and someone requests what to the reason.
In this way, it will be the work which is more hateful than the man who doesn't rather play that men that it prays to God talk at random.
It will be the work which makes rather God offended to prolong the pray with the mind which Christianity, as to the love gets cold by the today. When scolding the Pharisee believers that Lord plays much, as to you, as to the man who stand at the church and street and plays in order to be seen to the man could be said not to come. When praying to the looking God while entering the back room and closing down and being secretive, God tells to pay back.
기도라는 것은 아무리 말을 많이 하더라도 중심에 사랑이 없다면 그 기도를 오히려 싫어하시는 것입니다. 예를 든다면 어떤 사람이 이치에 맞지 않는 말을 하면서 무엇을 요청한다는 것은 오히려 요청하는 것이 더 수치가 될 것입니다.
이와 같이 하나님께 기도한다는 사람들이 횡설수설한다는 것은 오히려 기도를 하지 않는 사람보다도 더 가증한 일이 될 것입니다. 금일에 기독교가 사랑이 식어진 마음으로 기도를 오래 한다는 것은 오히려 하나님을 노엽게 하는 일이 될 것입니다.
주님께서 기도를 많이 한다는 바리새교인들을 책망할 때 너희는 사람에게 보이려고 회당과 거리에 서서 기도하는 사람이 되지 말라고 했던 것입니다. 골방에 들어가 문을 닫고 은밀한 가운데 살피시는 하나님께 기도할 때 하나님은 갚아 주신다고 말씀하신 것입니다.

* The curious period is 2022-2023 year for the unification of the inter-Korean tribulation, about 2022-2026 year for the three and a half years before, about 2026 year for the rapture and World War III, about 2026-2029 year for the next three and a half years, about 2029 year for the War of Armageddon, about the millennium The kingdom is expected around 2032 year.
* 궁금한 시기는 남북환란 통일은 2022년~2023년, 전 삼년 반은 2022년~2026년쯤, 휴거 및 3차 대전은 2026년쯤, 후 삼년 반은 2026년~2029년쯤, 아마겟돈 전쟁은 2029년쯤, 천년왕국은 2032년쯤 예상됩니다.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

상호명: 순금등대촛대교회   |  사업자 번호 : 109-89-04045   |  대표자 : 이새순
주소 : 서울시 강서구 양천로 16길 16 (3층) (방화동 562-21)
대표전화 : 02-2665-1260   |   E-mail : lgyoung290@naver.com
Copyright ⓒ 구원.kr / 순금등대촛대교회.한국 All rights reserved.