• Customer Center
    고객님께 편안하고 만족도 높은 서비스를 위해 항상 친절하게 답변해 드리겠습니다.
    Tel  : 02-2665-1260
    lgyoung290@naver.com
    운영시간 : 09:00 ~ 18:00
이사야 영한 변론

The Isaiah defense evidence 16. 6 chapter(1). the God the servant, wor…

페이지 정보

작성자 최고관리자 작성일21-04-12 06:24 조회2,870회 댓글0건

본문

The Isaiah defense evidence 16. 6 chapter(1). the God the servant, works of the Isaiah, qualification of the servant(Is.6:1~8)
이사야 변론 증거 16. 6장(1). 하나님의 종 이사야의 일, 종의 자격(사6:1~8)

# spiritual eye, lips chastity, and honest personality, unable to realize        1/10(the holy person) #
# 영안, 입술 정결, 정직한 인격, 깨닫지 못함, 십분의 일(거룩한 자) #

This place was  the Isaiah of which undergoes the truth of the line by God the referee saw the honor with the highest holy throne and this place saw the mobile sight of the most sonorous seraphim and He shook.
  본장은 심판의 다림줄의 진리를 하나님께 받은 이사야는 가장 높고 거룩한 보좌와 영광을 보았고 가장 우렁찬 스랍들의 움직이는 광경을 보고 그는 떨었습니다.

* important verse; Also I heard the voice of the Lord, saying, Whom shall I send, and who will go for us? Then said I, Here am I; send me.
* 요절; 8절 내가 또 주의 목소리를 들은즉 이르시되 내가 누구를 보내며 누가 우리를 위하여 갈꼬 그 때에 내가 가로되 내가 여기 있나이다. 나를 보내소서.

* the explanation) The Isaiah receiving lips chastity send me. The done brave was gotten. The appointed task person prepares to the faith preparation.
* 강해) 입술을 정케 함을 받은 이사야가 나를 보내소서. 하는 용기를 받았습니다. 사명자가 신앙준비를 갖춘 것입니다.

* Is.6:1~5. In the year that king Uzziah died I saw also the LORD sitting upon a throne, high and lifted up, and his train filled the temple.
Above it stood the seraphims: each one had six wings; with twain he covered his face, and with twain he covered his feet, and with twain he did fly. And one cried unto another, and said, Holy, holy, holy, is the LORD of hosts: the whole earth is full of his glory. And the posts of the door moved at the voice of him that cried, and the house was filled with smoke.
Then said I, Woe is me! for I am undone; because I am a man of unclean lips, and I dwell in the midst of a people of unclean lips: for mine eyes have seen the King, the LORD of hosts.
* 사6:1~5. 웃시아 왕의 죽던 해에 내가 본즉 주께서 높이 들린 보좌에 앉으셨는데 그 옷자락은 성전에 가득하였고 스랍들은 모셔 섰는데 각기 여섯 날개 가 있어 그 둘로는 그 얼굴을 가리었고 그 둘로는 그 발을 가리었고 그 둘로는 날며 서로 창화하여 가로되 거룩하다 거룩하다 거룩하다 만군의 여호와여 그 영광이 온 땅에 충만하도다. 이 같이 창화하는 소리로 인하여 문지방의 터가 요동하며 집에 연기가 충만한지라 그 때에 내가 말하되 화로다 나여 망하게 되었도다 나는 입술이 부정한 사람이요 입술이 부정한 백성 중에 거하면서 만군의 여호와이신 왕을 뵈었음이로다.

* The explanation) one cannot handle in being the human whom the mouth is illegal. Isaiah realized that one’s lips is illegal even though it saw the sky throne sight. It is the feeling of the servant in which this is right.
Even if the throne is seen, if the mouth is unable to be clean, there is no berries. It uses because of holding or someone if it shakes due to the insufficiency of the mouth. As soon as the fruit of the lips is said, as soon as it plays, it is accomplished according to the new song appeal.
It has to watch extremely tongue. It shows that angels turn the Trinity  God to the glory and the servant which is used when judging arises.
* 강해) 자기는 입이 부정한 인간이라 감당할 수 없다는 것입니다. 이사야는 하늘 보좌 광경을 보고도 자기 입술이 부정하다는 것을 깨달았습니다. 이것이 옳은 종의 심정입니다. 보좌를 봐도 입이 깨끗하지 못하면 열매가 없습니다. 입의 부족 때문에 떨면 누구든지 들어 쓰는 것입니다. 입술의 열매는 말하는 대로, 기도하는 대로, 새 노래 호소대로 이루어지는 것입니다. 말을 극도로 조심해야 합니다. 천사들이 삼위일체 하나님께 영광을 돌리며 심판 때에 쓰일 종이 일어나는 것을 보여준 것입니다.

& The personality in which the eye opens (Is.6:1~4).
& 눈이 열려지는 인격(사6:1~4).

Isaiah was holding the body of flesh in which it lives at the land but within the soul eyes opened and the throne world of got to be looked out.
To do the God's work or the someone, there should be the personality looking out of the God's throne world familiarly. If Bible is read, it can know that eye which the prophet and Apostle see all historically as the spiritual opened.
Jesus who it took Saint Peter, the Yagobo and John when accomplishing the New Testament times and goes up to the high mountain showed the sight of the Heaven familiarly and it was Saul no matter what opposing Christianity but the sparkle of the Lord got to be seen in the Damesek field and there was the things day seeing the sight in the third skies (2Col.12:1~3).
이사야는 비록 땅에 사는 육의 몸을 가지고 있었지만 영안이 열려 보좌 세계를 내다보게 되었습니다. 누구든지 하나님의 일을 하려면 친히 하나님의 보좌 세계를 내다보는 인격이 있어야 할 것입니다. 성경을 보면 역사적으로 선지와 사도들이 다 영계로 보는 눈이 열렸던 것을 알 수 있습니다. 신약시대를 이루는 때에 베드로와 야고보와 요한을 데리고 높은 산에 올라가신 예수님은 친히 천국의 광경을 보여주셨고 아무리 기독교를 반대하던 사울이었지만 다메섹 광야에서 주의 광채를 보게 되었고 셋째 하늘의 광경을 본 일도 있었습니다(고후12:1~3).

Even if it Apostle John had the things writing down the revelation  showing the thing to properly be after. But it is not to work only when seeing this sight and the work which shows occasionally when entering the spiritual ck working is received. Unconditionally the evidence can not be said to be displayed when God makes do your work to the man. Therefore, reviving Jesus appeared familiarly to the followers Christ testifying the resurrection and I could be said to be touched and testified. As we see, when believe, it will have the seen thing to us that prophet and Apostle see and it testifies.
또 사도 요한은 이후에 마땅히 될 일을 보여주는 계시를 받아쓴 일도 있었던 것입니다. 그러나 이러한 광경을 보아야만 일할 수 있다는 것이 아니고 일할 수 있는 영계에 들어갈 때에 그때그때 보여주는 일을 받게 되는 것입니다.
하나님께서 당신의 일을 사람에게 하게 하실 때에 무조건 증거를 보이지도 않고 하라고 하시는 것이 아니십니다. 그러므로 그리스도 부활을 증거 할 제자들에게 부활하신 예수님이 친히 나타나셔서 나를 만져보고 증거하라고 하셨던 것입니다. 선지와 사도들이 보고 증거한 것은 우리가 본 것과 같이 믿을 때에 우리에게도 보여 지는 일이 있을 것입니다.

* Is.6:6~8. Then flew one of the seraphims unto me, having a live coal in his hand, which he had taken with the tongs from off the altar:
And he laid it upon my mouth, and said, Lo, this had touched your lips; and thine iniquity is taken away, and your sin purged.
Also I heard the voice of the Lord, saying, Whom shall I send, and who will go for us? Then said I, Here am I; send me.
* 사6:6~8. 때에 그 스랍의 하나가 화저로 단에서 취한 바 핀 숯을 손에 가지고 내게로 날아와서 그것을 내입에 대며 가로되 보라 이것이 네 입에 닿았으니 네 악이 제하여졌고 네 죄가 사하여 졌느니라. 하더라. 내가 또 주의 목소리를 들은즉 이르시되 내가 누구를 보내며 누가 우리를 위하여 갈꼬 그 때에 내가 가로되 내가 여기 있나이다 나를 보내소서.

* the explanation) When one of the seraphim is sent towards the Isaiah realizing the self lack and pure does this mouth with the charcoal fire and someone installs the speaking for us with will go, God can send me to at this time. Isaiah got the done courage. The mouth becomes clean, and it is the God's workman and uses because God gets. Any servant, as to God makes sadly the mouth of this servant clean on our time in the mouth due to the mistake and it uses because of holding. It becomes the servant which uses because of about in which it shakes changing into the mind more than the wrongdoing because of the wrongdoing made with the lips, and holding up with the behavior. So, the fire of the holy spirit has to be gotten.
* 강해) 이때에 하나님은 자기 부족을 깨닫는 이사야를 향하여 스랍의 하나를 보내어 숯불로 그 입을 정케 하며 말하기를 누가 우리를 위하여 갈꼬 할 때에 나를 보내소서. 하는 용기를 이사야는 받았습니다. 입이 깨끗해져야 하나님의 일꾼이며 하나님이 들어 쓰는 것입니다. 어느 종이 입에 실수 때문에 가슴 아프게 울 때에 하나님께서 그 종의 입을 깨끗케 해서 들어 씁니다. 행위로 죄 보다도 마음으로 입술로 지는 죄 때문에 떠는 정도가 되어야 들어 쓰는 종이 됩니다. 그리하여 성신의 불을 받아야 합니다.

The weak servant got the year 2001 at the fall and becomes hot more day by day. This fire is gotten, and the sin is extinct and the mouth becomes clean, and the power is gained. The power which can be attacked Communist Party has to come. In the favors era, the power was gained and it became public work but the power ability is gotten at the disaster era, and it participates in the public work.
미약한 종은 2001년도 가을에 받았는데 나날이 더욱 뜨거워집니다. 이 불을 받아야 죄악이 소멸되고 입이 깨끗해 져야 권세를 받습니다. 공산당 칠만한 권세가 와야 합니다. 은혜시대에는 권능을 받아 역사했지만 환란시대에는 권세능력을 받아야 역사에 참여합니다.

@ And he answered and spake unto those that stood before him, saying, Take away the filthy garments from him. And unto him he said, Behold, I have caused thine iniquity to pass from you, and I will clothe you with change of raiment.(Zeck.3:4)
@ 여호와께서 자기 앞에 선 자들에게 명하사 그 더러운 옷을 벗기라 하시고 또 여호수아에게 이르시되 내가 네 죄과를 제하여 버렸으니 네게 아름다운 옷을 입히리라 하시기로(슥3:4)
@ For behold the stone that I have laid before Joshua; upon one stone shall be seven eyes: behold, I will engrave the graving thereof, saith the LORD of hosts, and I will remove the iniquity of that land in one day. (Zeck.3:9)
@ 만군의 여호와가 말하노라 내가 너 여호수아 앞에 세운 돌을 보라 한 돌에 일곱 눈이 있느니라. 내가 새길 것을 새기며 이 땅의 죄악을 하루에 제하리라(슥3:9)

& The personality which the lips becomes clean(Is.6:5~7).
& 입술이 깨끗해지는 인격(사6:5~7).

If the mistake is in the mouth even if no matter what, the vision said be seen as the eye, it will not will be the man doing the God's work. Therefore, when it realized in one’s mouth to be the mistake and the Isaiah seeing the sky throne was afraid, God showed the evidence which makes this mouth clean through the fire. The person where there is the mind which knows for the large-scale crime and is afraid of the mistake of one’s mouth whenever it droops the head or someone in the front of God the God decide to forgive the shortage of this man and It makes become the clean lips and the God's word decide to be without adjustment testified.
하나님의 일을 하는 사람이 아무리 눈으로 계시를 보았다 하여도 입에 실수가 있다면 안 될 것입니다. 그러므로 하늘 보좌를 본 이사야는 자기 입에 실수가 있는 것을 깨닫고 두려워할 때에 하나님께서는 불로 그 입을 깨끗케 하는 증거를 보여주었습니다. 누구든지 하나님 앞에 머리를 숙일 때마다 자기 입의 실수를 큰 죄로 알고 두려워하는 마음이 있는 자라면 하나님은 그 사람의 부족을 용서해 주시고 깨끗한 입술이 되게 하여 하나님의 말씀을 가감 없이 증거 하도록 하실 것입니다.

The love this church abates It becomes the formality worship the worship which is naturally formality gets to be seen the attendance of the believers is unable to be merciful this lasts long all spirits get to realize the fatigue all the occasionally new word doesn't fall at the today as for the church decay, the lips of the servant standing on a altar is unable to be clean Since it gets the love cool and as to church, the scandal has at the same time, the God's church cannot help being automatically secularized. Therefore, there is all responsibilities of the church decay in the servant which the lips is unclean.
금일에 교회 부패는 강단에 선 종의 입술이 깨끗하지 못할 때에 그때그때 새로운 말씀이 내리지 않게 되므로 모든 심령들은 다 피곤을 느끼게 되며 이것이 오래 갈 때에 교인들의 출석이 은혜롭지 못하여 자연히 형식적인 예배를 보게 되고 형식적인 예배가 되는 동시에 그 교회는 사랑이 식어지고 사랑이 식어지는 동시에 교회는 파동이 일어나므로 하나님의 교회는 자동적으로 세속화 되어갈 수밖에 없습니다. 그러므로 교회 부패의 모든 책임은 입술이 부정한 종에게 있는 것입니다.

@ For our God is a consuming fire.(Heb.12:29).
@ 우리 하나님은 소멸하는 불이심이니라(히12:29).
@ When the Lord shall have washed away the filth of the daughters of Zion, and shall have purged the blood of Jerusalem from the midst thereof by the spirit of judgment, and by the spirit of burning.(Is.4:4).
@ 이는 주께서 그 심판하는 영과 소멸하는 영으로 시온의 딸들의 더러움을 씻으시며 예루살렘의 피를 그 중에서 청결케 하실 때가 됨이라(사4:4).
@ And he answered and spake unto those that stood before him, saying, Take away the filthy garments from him. And unto him he said, Behold, I have caused thine iniquity to pass from you, and I will clothe you with change of raiment. And I said, Let them set a fair mitre upon his head.
So they set a fair mitre upon his head, and clothed him with garments. And the angel of the LORD stood by.(Zeck.3:4~5).
@ 여호와께서 자기 앞에 선 자들에게 명하사 그 더러운 옷을 벗기라 하시고 또 여호수아에게 이르시되 내가 네 죄과를 제하여 버렸으니 네게 아름다운 옷을 입히리라 하시기로 내가 말하되 정한 관을 그 머리에 씌우소서 하매 곧 정한 관을 그 머리에 씌우며 옷을 입히고 여호와의 사자는 곁에 섰더라(슥3:4~5).

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

상호명: 순금등대촛대교회   |  사업자 번호 : 109-89-04045   |  대표자 : 이새순
주소 : 서울시 강서구 양천로 16길 16 (3층) (방화동 562-21)
대표전화 : 02-2665-1260   |   E-mail : lgyoung290@naver.com
Copyright ⓒ 구원.kr / 순금등대촛대교회.한국 All rights reserved.