• Customer Center
    고객님께 편안하고 만족도 높은 서비스를 위해 항상 친절하게 답변해 드리겠습니다.
    Tel  : 02-2665-1260
    lgyoung290@naver.com
    운영시간 : 09:00 ~ 18:00
이사야 영한 변론

40. 13 chapter(2).  The extinction of the Babylon and door honorable o…

페이지 정보

작성자 최고관리자 작성일22-12-30 09:19 조회600회 댓글0건

본문

The Isaiah defense evidence 40. 13 chapter(2).  The extinction of the Babylon and door honorable of person(Is.13:5~22)
이사야 변론 증거 40. 13장(2). 바벨론의 멸망, 존귀한 자의 문(사13:5~22)

# ensign of high red mountain, door honorable of person, military censorship of the Jehovah, arms of the ire, referee, the man who doesn't look back upon the silver and gold, dwelling of the animal #
# 자산에 기호, 존귀한 자의 문, 여호와의 군대 검열, 진노의 병기, 심판, 은과 금을 돌아보지 않는 메대 사람, 짐승의 처소#

As to this chapter, God said of saying the new age in the chapter 11 and chapter 12 and showed the referee with the human terminally  holding the extinction of the Babylon
in the old promise and many years ago.
본장은 하나님께서 11장과 12장에 새 시대를 말하고 또 옛날 구약 때 바벨론의 멸망을 들어서 인간 종말에 심판을 보여줬습니다.

* important verse;3. I have commanded my sanctified ones, I have also called my mighty ones for mine anger, even them that rejoice in my highness.
* 요절; 3절. 내가 나의 거룩히 구별한 자에게 명하고 나의 위엄을 기뻐하는 용사들을 불러 나의 노를 풀게 하였느니라.

* the explanation) In referee, distinguishing person and the mighty are called together and anger makes sent out.
* 강해) 심판기에는 구별한 자와 용사들을 불러 모아 노를 풀게 하십니다.

* Is.13:5. They come from a far country, from the end of heaven, even the LORD, and the weapons of his indignation, to destroy the whole land.
* 사13:5. 무리가 먼 나라에서 하늘가에서 왔음이여 곧 여호와 진노의 병기라 온 땅을 멸하려 함이로다.

* the explanation) The time destroying the land in which it comes to at this time as the arms of the ire is most gathered in the remote country and the disaster coming to a settlement makes come. When the public work in which the censorship makes the confused time the army and which makes send out the God's anger comes out, it is the word called the time to destroy with the arms of the ire and it is the atomic bomb and hydrogen bomb and the weapons of the burnt ire the arms of the ire crawls across the land in which it comes.
* 강해) 이때에 진노의 병기로 온 땅을 멸하는 때는 가장 먼 나라에서까지 모아서 끝을 맺는 환란이 오게 합니다. 혼란한 시기에 군대를 검열시켜서 하나님의 노를 풀게 하는 역사가 나올 때는 진노의 병기로 멸할 때라는 말인데 진노의 병기는 원자 폭탄, 수소 폭탄인데 온 땅을 불사를 진노의 병기라는 것입니다.

@ I will also make it a possession for the bittern, and pools of water: and I will sweep it with the besom of destruction, saith the LORD of hosts.
(Is.14:23).
@ 내가 또 그것으로 고슴도치의 굴혈과 물웅덩이가 되게 하고 또 멸망의 비로 소제하리라 나 만군의 여호와의 말이니라(사14:23).
@ Ye shall conceive chaff, ye shall bring forth stubble: your breath, as fire, shall devour you. And the people shall be as the burnings of lime: as thorns cut up shall they be burned in the fire(Is.33:11~12).
@ 너희가 겨를 잉태하고 짚을 해산할 것이며 너희의 호흡은 불이 되어 너희를 삼킬 것이며 민족들은 불에 굽는 횟돌 같겠고 베어서 불에 사르는 가시나무 같으리로다(사33:11~12).
@ And the seventh angel poured out his vial into the air; and there came a great voice out of the temple of heaven, from the throne, saying, It is done. And there were voices, and thunders, and lightnings; and there was a great earthquake, such as was not since men were upon the earth, so mighty an earthquake, and so great.(Rev.16:17~18).
@ 일곱째가 그 대접을 공기 가운데 쏟으매 큰 음성이 성전에서 보좌로부터 나서 가로되 되었다 하니 번개와 음성들과 뇌성이 있고 또 큰 지진이 있어 어찌 큰지 사람이 땅에 있어 옴으로 이같이 큰 지진이 없었더라(계16:17~18).  

* Is.13:6~8. Howl you; for the day of the LORD is at hand; it shall come as a destruction from the Almighty. Therefore shall all hands be faint, and every man's heart shall melt: And they shall be afraid: pangs and sorrows shall take hold of them; they shall be in pain as a woman that travailed: they shall be amazed one at another; their faces shall be as flames.
* 사13:6~8. 너희는 애곡할찌어다 여호와의 날이 가까웠으니 전능자에게서 멸망이 임할 것임이로다 그러므로 모든 손이 피곤하며 각 사람의 마음이 녹을 것이라 그들이 놀라며 괴로움과 슬픔에 잡혀서 임산한 여자 같이 고통하며 서로 보고 놀라며 얼굴은 불꽃같으리로다.
* the explanation) It suffered and will get to die like the lady this day is the Jehovah's day, who the extinction engages to God and who is in deep grief with this enemy and who pregnancy. We are the word that it finishes the trouble of the childbirth because the words arms now, and it enjoys the peace with the disaster day and the now comfortable men are ruined in the pain if the disaster comes. God permits and the war of the disaster gets to appear.
* 강해) 이 날은 여호와의 날이니 멸망이 하나님께로 임하되 그 원수로는 슬픔에 잠겨 임신한 여인같이 고통 하다가 죽게 될 것입니다. 우리는 지금 말씀 무장하느라 해산의 수고를 다하여야 환란 날에 평안을 누리는 것이며 지금 편안한 사람들이 환란이 오면 고통 속에 멸망당한다는 말입니다. 환란의 전쟁도 하나님이 시켜서 나게 됩니다.

* Is.13:9. Behold, the day of the LORD came, cruel both with wrath and fierce anger, to lay the land desolate: and he shall destroy the sinners thereof out of it.
* 사13:9. 여호와의 날 곧 잔혹히 분냄과 맹렬히 노하는 날이 임하여 땅을 황무케 하며 그 중에서 죄인을 멸하리니

* the explanation) Since being the day which it causes the minute so that Jehovah can be cruel, gets angry violently, it is the time when the wildness makes install the land and which destroys the criminal that It becomes in this way.  So, the men who will undergo the censorship or someone and as in mighty become will remain then but it cries out with the woman childbirth all the man who is not like that and tries and the man dies.
If this north from is come down, it is the day of the ire and the wildness makes done and the criminal dies the land all. It is the time to arm in the candlestick church now.
* 강해) 이렇게 됨은 여호와가 잔혹하게 분냄과 맹렬히 노하는 날이므로 땅을 황무케 하여 죄인을 멸할 때입니다. 그래서 누구든지 검열을 받고 용사같이 된 사람들은 그때 남겠지마는 그렇지 않은 사람은 다 해산하는 여인같이 부르짖고 애쓰다가 죽는 다는 것입니다. 이번 북방 내려오면 진노의 날인데 땅을 황무케 하고 죄인은 몽땅 죽는 것입니다. 이제 촛대교회에서 무장할 때입니다.

* Is.13:10~12. For the stars of heaven and the constellations thereof shall not give their light: the sun shall be darkened in his going forth, and the moon shall not cause her light to shine.
And I will punish the world for their evil, and the wicked for their iniquity; and I will cause the arrogancy of the proud to cease, and will lay low the haughtiness of the terrible. I will make a man more precious than fine gold; even a man than the golden wedge of Ophir.
* 사13:10~12. 하늘의 별들과 별 떨기가 그 빛을 내지 아니하며 해가 돋아도 어두우며 달이 그 빛을 비취지 아니할 것이로다. 내가 세상의 악과 악인의 죄를 벌하며 교만한 자의 오만을 끊으며 강포한 자의 거만을 낮출 것이며 내가 사람을 정금보다 희소케 하며 오빌의 순금보다 희귀케 하리로다.

* the explanation) Since the disaster in which the black darkness which is pitch black is covered punishes the evil in the world and there is proud person no, it does, remaining person gets to be scarce than the specie and it gets to be precious than the pure gold.
Because for removing all, it was the day which the large-scale black darkness comes and the bad criminal and man is all removed in this world, it is remnant the word that the man smalls quite.
It is the bad person the it is red government of communist and the person permitting that is the bad person. If the leaders of the current political power are seen, it is arrogant and are you arrogant? In the last time, the men to hit against the extinction have the political power and ecclesiastical authority and it is the proud law.
* 강해) 캄캄한 흑암이 덮인 환란이 세상의 악을 벌하며 교만한 자를 없이 하므로 남은 자가 정금보다 희소하고 순금보다 귀하게 된다는 것입니다. 몽땅 없애는 데는 큰 흑암이 오는 날이 됐는데 이 세상에 악한 죄인과 교만한 사람을 몽땅 없애버리기 때문에 남을 사람이 아주 적다는 말입니다. 악한 자는 붉은 공산정권이며 그것을 용납하는 자도 악한 자입니다. 현 정치적 지도자들을 보면 얼마나 교만하고 오만합니까? 마지막 때에는 멸망 받을 사람들이 정권, 교권을 쥐고 교만한 법입니다.

* Is13:13~16. Therefore I will shake the heavens, and the earth shall remove out of her place, in the wrath of the LORD of hosts, and in the day of his fierce anger.
And it shall be as the chased roe, and as a sheep that no man taketh up: they shall every man turn to his own people, and flee every one into his own land.
Every one that is found shall be thrust through; and every one that is joined unto them shall fall by the sword.
Their children also shall be dashed to pieces before their eyes; their houses shall be spoiled, and their wives ravished.
* 사13:13~16. 나 만군의 여호와가 분하여 맹렬히 노하는 날에 하늘을 진동시키며 땅을 흔들어 그 자리에서 떠나게 하리니 그들이 쫓긴 노루나 모으는 자 없는 양같이 각기 동족에게로 돌아가며 본향으로 도망할 것이나 만나는 자는 창에 찔리겠고 잡히는 자는 칼에 엎드려지겠고 그들의 어린아이들은 그 목전에 메어침을 입겠고 그 집은 노략을 당하겠고 그 아내는 욕을 당하리라.

* the explanation) As to at this time, the sky gets to vibrate and the moved large-scale fluctuation occurs in the position, the home bad of people the land gets to have the complete destruction. The sky vibrates and the land location is changed and the descendant of the bad man is the new age that family disappears all and the righteous family leaves and it thrives the world to be full. It is the family annihilation on the degenerate age and is the public work of the family relief.
* 강해) 이때는 하늘이 진동하고 땅도 위치에서 옮겨지는 큰 변동이 일어나니 악한 자의 가정은 전멸을 당하게 됩니다. 하늘이 진동하여 땅의 위치가 바뀌어지는데 악인의 자손은 씨가 몽땅 없어지고 의로운 씨만 남겨서 세상을 충만케 번성시키는 것이 새 시대입니다. 말세에는 가족 전멸이고 가족 구원의 역사입니다.

* Is.13:17~22. Behold, I will stir up the Medes against them, which shall not regard silver; and as for gold, they shall not delight in it.
Their bows also shall dash the young men to pieces; and they shall have no pity on the fruit of the womb; their eyes shall not spare children.
And Babylon, the glory of kingdoms, the beauty of the Chaldees' excellency, shall be as when God overthrew Sodom and Gomorrah.
It shall never be inhabited, neither shall it be dwelt in from generation to generation: neither shall the Arabian pitch tent there; neither shall the shepherds make their fold there. But wild beasts of the desert shall lie there; and their houses shall be full of doleful creatures; and owls shall dwell there, and satyrs shall dance there.
And the wild beasts of the islands shall cry in their desolate houses, and dragons in their pleasant palaces: and her time is near to come, and her days shall not be prolonged.
* 사13:17~22. 보라 은을 돌아보지 아니하며 금을 기뻐하지 아니하는 메데 사람을 내가 격동시켜 그들을 치게 하리니 메데 사람이 활로 청년을 쏘아 죽이며 태의 열매를 긍휼히 여기지 아니하며 아이를 가석히 보지 아니하리라. 열국의 영광이요 갈대아 사람의 자랑하는 노리개가 된 바벨론이 하나님께 멸망당한 소돔과 고모라 같이 되리니 그곳에 처할 자가 없겠고 거할 사람이 대대에 없을 것이며 아라비아 사람도 거기 장막을 치지 아니하며 목자들도 그곳에 그 양떼를 쉬게 하지 아니할 것이요, 오직 들짐승들이 거기 엎드리고 부르짖는 짐승이 그 가옥에 충만하며 타조가 거기 깃들이며 들 양이 거기서 뛸 것이요 그 궁성에는 시랑이 부르짖을 것이요 화려한 전에는 들개가 울 것이라 그의 때가 가까우며 그의 날이 오래지 아니하리라.

* the explanation) Since hitting the barbell because of lifting the east Medes man, Sodom, Komora becomes like and this extinction comes as to Babylon, one which gets to be deserted teaches that east public work of the end leaves and it hits the world, that is the Babyion.
The degenerate age servant is the man who doesn't look back upon the silver and gold. As in Apostle Paulos, this is riches and honors of the world, the glory and honor the personality with the excrement.
That in which it sells Mede many years ago if it sees the world to go broke on the human end as the Babylon world, the east Koyrsau raises Babylon is not said, but the east public work appears in the degenerate age and the world is judged. At that time, the man who remains when hitting Babylon is not scarce like the gold, but the human conclusion is said because of at that time, taking the work. It is this word that the mighty which come out of the east for that there is the thing picking up and eat the church which the Babylon trains this world because of holding up Babylon and makes the lewd woman and the east man arises and it accomplishes the new age, as to Babylon goes broke in occurring this public work and the new age comes.
* 강해) 이러한 멸망이 오는 것은 동방 메데 사람을 들어서 바벨을 치므로 소돔 고모라 같이 되고 바벨론은 적막하게 된다는 것은 종말의 동방역사가 일어나서 바벨적인 세상을 칠 것을 가르친 것입니다. 말세 종은 은과 금을 돌아보지 아니하는 사람입니다. 사도 바울처럼 세상 부귀와 영화와 명예를 배설물로 여기는 인격입니다.
인간 종말에 망할 세상을 바벨론 세상으로 본다면 옛날 메데 파사 동방 고레스가 바벨론을 친 그것을 말하는 것이 아니고 말세에 동방역사가 나와서 세상을 심판해 버린다는 것입니다. 그때 바벨론을 칠 때 남은 사람이 금같이 희소한 것이 아니고 그때의 일을 들어서 인간 종말을 말한 것입니다. 바벨론을 들어서 이 세상을 바벨 화 시키고 음녀 화 시키는 교회를 집어먹는 일이 있고 동방 사람이 일어나서 새 시대를 이루는 데는 동방에서 나오는 용사들이 일어나는 그 역사로 말미암아서 바벨론이 망하고 새 시대가 온다는 그 말입니다.

@ But what things were gain to me, those I counted loss for Christ.
Yea doubtless, and I count all things but loss for the excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord: for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and do count them but dung, that I may win Christ,
And be found in him, not having mine own righteousness, which is of the law, but that which is through the faith of Christ, the righteousness which is of God by faith:(Phil.3:7~9).
@ 그러나 무엇이든지 내게 유익하던 것을 내가 그리스도를 위하여 다 해로 여길뿐더러 또한 모든 것을 해로 여김은 내 주 그리스도 예수를 아는 지식이 가장 고상함을 인함이라 내가 그를 위하여 모든 것을 잃어버리고 배설물로 여김은 그리스도를 얻고 그 안에서 발견되려 함이니 내가 가진 의는 율법에서 난 것이 아니요 오직 그리스도를 믿음으로 말미암은 것이니 곧 믿음으로 하나님께로서 난 의라(빌3:7~9).

* Since one is almost the referee people lives to the policy ruining the God's church, it can be said to be the perishing capital city Babylon that God speaks the extinction in Babylon with the human terminally.(the Revelations 18 chapter. reference)
  * 하나님께서 인간 종말에 멸망을 바벨론으로 말한 것은 심판기의 인생들이 하나님의 교회를 망치는 정책에 다 하나가 되므로 멸망할 도성을 바벨론이라고 한 것입니다.(계시록 18장 참조)

* The curious period is 2023~2024 year for the unification of the inter-Korean tribulation, about 2023~2026 year for the three and a half years before, about 2026 year for the rapture and World War III, about 2026-2030 year for the next three and a half years, about 2030 year for the War of Armageddon, about the millennium The kingdom is expected around 2032~2033 year.
* 궁금한 시기는 남북환란 통일은 2023년~2024년, 전 삼년 반은 2023년~2026년쯤, 휴거 및 3차 대전은 2026년쯤, 후 삼년 반은 2026년~2030년쯤, 아마겟돈 전쟁은 2030년쯤, 천년왕국은 2032~2033년쯤 예상됩니다.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

상호명: 순금등대촛대교회   |  사업자 번호 : 109-89-04045   |  대표자 : 이새순
주소 : 서울시 강서구 양천로 16길 16 (3층) (방화동 562-21)
대표전화 : 02-2665-1260   |   E-mail : lgyoung290@naver.com
Copyright ⓒ 구원.kr / 순금등대촛대교회.한국 All rights reserved.