• Customer Center
    고객님께 편안하고 만족도 높은 서비스를 위해 항상 친절하게 답변해 드리겠습니다.
    Tel  : 02-2665-1260
    lgyoung290@naver.com
    운영시간 : 09:00 ~ 18:00
이사야 영한 변론

42. 14 chapter(2).  restoration, Garden of Eden recovery (Is.14:12~32)

페이지 정보

작성자 최고관리자 작성일23-01-05 10:34 조회568회 댓글0건

본문

The Isaiah defense evidence 42. 14 chapter(2).  restoration, Garden of Eden recovery (Is.14:12~32)
이사야 변론 증거 42. 14장(2).  회복, 에덴동산 복구(사14:12~32)

# recovers old native land, judged and peace, Venus, besom of the extinction, the management in which it chooses towards whole world #
# 고토를 회복, 심판하고 평화, 계명성, 멸망의 비, 온 세계를 향하여 정한 경영 #

This chapter said the consequence of people which enters the rest of the new age for the history of Israel getting the liberation in Babylon terminally because of holding. Certainly be accomplished according to the word of the prediction.
본장은 바벨론에서 해방 받은 이스라엘의 역사를 들어서 종말에 새 시대의 안식에 들어갈 자의 형편을 말했습니다. 반드시 예언의 말씀대로 이루어집니다.

* important verse; 27 verse. For the LORD of hosts had purposed, and who shall disannul it? and his hand is stretched out, and who shall turn it back?
* 요절; 27절. 만군의 여호와께서 경영하셨은즉 누가 능히 그것을 폐하며 그 손을 펴셨은즉 누가 능히 그것을 돌이키랴.

* the explanation) As to ruler, to abandon the professing statesmanship of God there is no anyone.
* 강해) 하나님의 경륜을 폐할 자는 아무도 없습니다.

* Is.14:12~15. How are you fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how are you cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations! For you have said in your heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God:
I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north: I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High. Yet you shall be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit.
* 사14:12~15. 너 아침의 아들 계명성이여 어찌 그리 하늘에서 떨어졌으며 너 열국을 엎은 자여 어찌 그리 땅에 찍혔는고 네가 마음에 이르기를 내가 하늘에 올라 하나님의 뭇별위에 나의 보좌를 높이리라 내가 북극 집회의 산 위에 좌정하리라. 가장 높은 구름에 올라 지극히 높은 자와 비기리라 하도다. 그러나 이제 네가 음부 곧 구덩이의 맨 밑에 빠치우리로다.
* the explanation) When doing like Venus, the sky went up highly and the throne was held in reverence and it settled down in the North Pole meeting on stars and as in God, the worship against was hit and it went up but the force of  barbell is crazy about the bottom of the maggot of the hell.
It is the word that the force of this barbell civilization rises like Venus and when the proud force that it had been standing against God and said settle down in the north and we be high than God and the headquarters ignored God and there is no God installed, rose extremely and this force of barbell civilization falls to the hell bottom in the referee.
And one that it is the word that the new age comes and is this angel depravity is wrong affairs. In the referee period, the materialism probability power of ideas standing against the God, human and scientific civilization and goes up extremely highly.
* 강해) 바벨의 세력은 계명성같이 한 때 하늘 높이 올라가서 뭇별 위에 보좌를 높이고 북극 집회에 자리 잡고 하나님같이 숭배 받고 올라갔으나 음부의 구더기의 맨 밑에 빠진다는 것입니다. 이 바벨문명의 세력이 계명성같이 높아진다는 말인데 바벨문명의 그 세력은 하나님을 대적하고 나오는데 본부가 북방에 자리 잡고 하나님보다 저희들이 높다하고 하나님을 무시하고 하나님이 없다는 교만한 세력이 한 때 극도로 높아졌다가 심판기에는 지옥 맨 밑에 떨어진다는 것입니다. 그리고 새 시대가 온다는 말인데 이것을 천사타락이라 하는 것은 잘 못입니다. 심판기에는 인간과 과학문명, 하나님을 대적하는 유물론 공산사상 세력이 극도로 높이 올라간다는 것입니다.

* Is.14:16~20. They that see you shall narrowly look upon you, and consider you, saying, Is this the man that made the earth to tremble, that did shake kingdoms; That made the world as a wilderness, and destroyed the cities thereof; that opened not the house of his prisoners?
All the kings of the nations, even all of them, lie in glory, every one in his own house. But you art cast out of your grave like an abominable branch, and as the raiment of those that are slain, thrust through with a sword, that go down to the stones of the pit; as a carcase trodden under feet.
You shalt not be joined with them in burial, because you had destroyed your land, and slain your people: the seed of evildoers shall never be renowned.
* 사14:16~20. 너를 보는 자가 주목하여 너를 자세히 살펴보며 말하기를 이 사람이 땅을 진동시키며 열국을 경동시키며 세계를 황무케 하며 성읍을 파괴하며 사로잡힌 자를 그 집으로 놓아 보내지 않던 자가 아니뇨 하리로다. 열방의 왕들은 모두 각각 자기 집에서 영광 중에 자건마는 오직 너는 자기 무덤에서 내어쫓겼으니 가증한 나뭇가지 같고 칼에 찔려 돌 구덩이에 빠진 주검에 둘려 싸였으니 밟힌 시체와 같도다. 네가 자기 땅을 망케 하였고 자기 백성을 죽였으므로 그들과 일반으로 안장함을 얻지 못하나니 악을 행하는 자의 후손은 영영히 이름이 나지 못하리로다 할찌니라.  

* the explanation) It suppressed that while short time, it made the nations of the world surprised and the wildness made run the world and it had the military force but the death in which this dead body is trod against is hit and it gets to go broke till this descendant forever.
It could be said to be the failed one man and this man who threatened many people and dragged to the prisoner falls the one's own land in the hell sole. That is, the angel depravity is not to be the word that the force which went at the human conclusion and stood against God went up extremely in this way and falls and it goes broke all at the same time.
* 강해) 잠간 동안 열국을 놀라게 하며 세계를 황무케 하며 무력을 가지고 남을 억압하였지만 그 시체가 짓밟히는 사망을 받아 그 후손까지 영원히 망하게 됩니다.
자기 땅을 망케 한 사람이라고 했는데 많은 사람을 위협해서 포로로 끌고 가던 그 사람이 지옥 밑창에 떨어진다는 것입니다. 즉 인간 종말에 가서 하나님을 대적하던 세력이 이렇게 극도로 올라갔다가 떨어지는 동시에 다 망한다는 말이지 천사타락이 아닙니다.

* Is.14:21~23. Prepare slaughter for his children for the iniquity of their fathers; that they do not rise, nor possess the land, nor fill the face of the world with cities. For I will rise up against them, saith the LORD of hosts, and cut off from Babylon the name, and remnant, and son, and nephew, saith the LORD. I will also make it a possession for the bittern, and pools of water: and I will sweep it with the besom of destruction, said the LORD of hosts.
* 사14:21~23. 너희는 그들의 열조의 죄악을 인하여 그 자손 도륙하기를 예비하여 그들로 일어나 땅을 취하여 세상에 성읍을 충만케 하지 못하게 하라. 만군의 여호와께서 말씀하시되 내가 일어나 그들을 쳐서 그 이름과 남은 자와 아들과 후손을 바벨론에서 끊으리라 나 여호와의 말이니라. 내가 또 그곳으로 고슴도치의 굴혈과 물웅덩이가 되게 하고 또 멸망의 비로 소제하리라 나 만군의 여호와의 말이니라.

* The explanation) They suffers the complete destruction quite and cleans this land with the besom of the extinction all at the same time.
This power taking the idea, that is the barbell standing against God, is the word that it removes the seed and God makes this world like the Sodom and Gomora all and it cleans with the besom of the extinction, that is the atomic bomb and hydrogen bomb.
* 강해) 그들은 아주 전멸을 당하는 동시에 그 땅조차 전부 멸망의 비로 소제한다는 것입니다. 하나님을 대적하는 바벨적인 사상을 가진 그 세력은 씨를 없애는데 하나님께서 이 세상을 몽땅 소돔과 고모라같이 만드는데 원자 폭탄, 수소 폭탄인 멸망의 비로 소제한다는 말입니다.  

* Is.14:24~27. The LORD of hosts had sworn, saying, Surely as I have thought, so shall it come to pass; and as I have purposed, so shall it stand: That I will break the Assyrian in my land, and upon my mountains tread him under foot: then shall his yoke depart from off them, and his burden depart from off their shoulders.
This is the purpose that is purposed upon the whole earth: and this is the hand that is stretched out upon all the nations.
For the LORD of hosts hath purposed, and who shall disannul it? and his hand is stretched out, and who shall turn it back?
 * 사14:24~27. 만군의 여호와께서 맹세하여 가라사대 나의 생각한 것이 반드시 되며 나의 경영한 것이 반드시 이루리라. 내가 앗수르 사람을 나의 땅에서 파하며 나의 산에서 발아래 밟으리니 그 때에 그의 멍에가 이스라엘에게서 떠나고 그의 짐이 그의 어깨에서 벗어질 것이라 이것이 온 세계를 향하여 정한 경영이며 이것이 열방을 향하여 편 손이라 하셨나니 만군의 여호와께서 경영하셨은즉 누가 능히 그것을 폐하며 그 손을 펴셨은즉 누가 능히 그것을 돌이키랴.

* The explanation), Like this, becoming one is the person to abandon the God's professing statesmanship the word that there is no anyone.
It is the God's professing statesmanship to accomplish the new age with your man after raising the north power in such time as extremely and as in Venus, going up and raising the scientific civilization and like that and removing that. It will be the God's decision, who could abandon this professing statesmanship?
* 강해) 이와 같이 되는 것은 하나님의 경륜을 폐할 자는 아무도 없다는 말씀입니다. 이러한 때에 북방 세력을 극도로 높여서 계명성같이 올라가게 하고 또 과학문명을 그렇게 높였다가 그것을 없애버리고서 당신의 사람으로 새 시대를 이룬다는 것이 하나님의 경륜이라는 것입니다. 하나님의 작정이니 이 경륜을 누가 폐할 수 있겠습니까? 

* Is.14:28~32. In the year that king Ahaz died was this burden. Rejoice not thou, whole Palestina, because the rod of him that smote thee is broken: for out of the serpent's root shall come forth a cockatrice, and his fruit shall be a fiery flying serpent.
And the firstborn of the poor shall feed, and the needy shall lie down in safety: and I will kill thy root with famine, and he shall slay thy remnant.
Howl, O gate; cry, O city; you, whole Palestina, art dissolved: for there shall come from the north a smoke, and none shall be alone in his appointed times. What shall one then answer the messengers of the nation? That the LORD had founded Zion, and the poor of his people shall trust in it.
* 사14:28~32. 아하스 왕의 죽던 해에 받은 경고라 블레셋 온 땅이여 너를 치던 막대기가 부러졌다고 기뻐하지 말라 뱀의 뿌리에서는 독사가 나겠고 그 열매는 나는 불뱀이 되리라. 가난한 자의 장자는 먹겠고 빈핍한 자는 평안히 누우려니와 내가 너의 뿌리를 기근으로 죽일 것이요 너의 남은 자는 살육을 당하리라.
성문이여 슬피 울찌어다 성읍이여 부르짖을찌어다 너 블레셋이여 다 소멸되게 되었도다 대저 연기가 북방에서 오는데 그 항오를 떨어져 행하는 자 없느니라.
그 나라 사신들에게 어떻게 대답하겠느냐 여호와께서 시온을 세우셨으니 그의 백성의 곤고한 자들이 그 안에서 피난하리라 할 것이니라.

* the explanation) Poor people and the person considering penury the peace are enjoyed with the day which the disaster like this comes and it is all the force of the barbell wiped out and the alien country force is completely destroyed and the poor people gets to seek shelter in Zion at the same time.
It is the word that rather the saftly remnant It, as to the man and poor man considering penury becomes the person when Venus went up extremely and falls and it goes broke and alien and proud all powers go broke.
In this way, when the alien country Communist Party power, that is evil's power, goes broke all, Zion is built and the poor men seek shelter.
It is the word that people remaining in the fire middle becomes.
It is Communist Party and as to alien country, as to the force which It becomes evil's tool and kills body and soul comes among the alien country. It is evil's running leader force. The force of the unjustice comes to the force which negotiates with this force and which it admits.
* 강해) 이와 같은 재앙이 오는 날에 가난한 자와 빈핍한 자는 평안을 누리되 바벨의 세력은 전부 전멸당하며 이방 세력이 전멸되는 동시에 시온에서 곤고한 백성이 피난을 하게 된다는 것입니다.
계명성이 극도로 올라갔다가 떨어져 망할 때에 가난한 사람과 빈핍한 사람은 오히려 평안히 남은 자가 되려니와 이방적인 교만한 모든 세력은 망한다는 말입니다.
이렇게 마귀의 세력인 이방 공산당 세력이 몽땅 망하는 때 시온이 세워져 곤고한 사람들이 피난한다는 것입니다. 불 가운데서도 남은 자가 된다는 말입니다.
이방 중에 이방은 공산당인데 마귀의 도구가 되어 영육을 죽이는 세력이 되는 것입니다. 마귀의 앞잡이 세력인 것입니다. 그 세력과 협상하고 용납하는 세력도 불의의 세력이 되는 것입니다.

* It intends that It the person who it is the intrigue in that God raises the force of the evil to the referee extremely which people remaining as the person really leaning God will make become, believes the God's professing statesmanship becomes people remaining like one all under the God's protection and it enjoys the glory and he educates.
* 하나님께서 심판기에 악의 세력을 극도로 높이는 것은 참으로 하나님만을 의지하는 자로 남은 자가 되게 하겠다는 모략이니 하나님의 경륜을 믿는 자는 다 하나같이 하나님의 보호아래 남은 자가 되어 영광을 누릴 것을 목적하여 교훈한 것입니다.

* The curious period is 2023~2024 year for the unification of the inter-Korean tribulation, about 2023~2026 year for the three and a half years before, about 2026 year for the rapture and World War III, about 2026-2030 year for the next three and a half years, about 2030 year for the War of Armageddon, about the millennium The kingdom is expected around 2032~2033 year.
* 궁금한 시기는 남북환란 통일은 2023년~2023년, 전 삼년 반은 2023년~2026년쯤, 휴거 및 3차 대전은 2026년쯤, 후 삼년 반은 2026년~2030년쯤, 아마겟돈 전쟁은 2030년쯤, 천년왕국은 2032~2033년쯤 예상됩니다.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

상호명: 순금등대촛대교회   |  사업자 번호 : 109-89-04045   |  대표자 : 이새순
주소 : 서울시 강서구 양천로 16길 16 (3층) (방화동 562-21)
대표전화 : 02-2665-1260   |   E-mail : lgyoung290@naver.com
Copyright ⓒ 구원.kr / 순금등대촛대교회.한국 All rights reserved.