• Customer Center
    고객님께 편안하고 만족도 높은 서비스를 위해 항상 친절하게 답변해 드리겠습니다.
    Tel  : 02-2665-1260
    lgyoung290@naver.com
    운영시간 : 09:00 ~ 18:00
이사야 영한 변론

2. Speak with strange lips and other tongues(Is.28:11)

페이지 정보

작성자 최고관리자 작성일23-01-05 18:12 조회559회 댓글0건

본문

Today is the second time of the English defense sermon. Continuing from the last time, how will we resolve the Christian confusion? I will defend you from speaking with strange lips and other tongues. Isaiah chapter 28 says that in the end of humankind, those who are subject to judgment are those who add to or subtract from the Word, those who deviate from the Word, and those who confuse the view of the end, and God works to correct the confusion.
오늘은 영어 변론설교 두 번째 시간입니다. 지난번에 이어서 기독교 혼란을 어떻게 수습 할 것인가? 생소한 입술과 다른 방언으로 말씀하시는 일에 대하여 변론 하겠습니다. 이사야 28장은 인간 종말에 심판의 대상자는 말씀을 가감 혼선하는 자, 말씀에 탈선 된 자, 종말관을 혼란케 하는 자로 말씀 하시고 혼란을 바로 잡기 위하여 하나님께서는 바로 깨닫기 하시는 역사를 하신다는 것입니다.

2. How to deal with confusion in Christianity? Is 28:6~13-
2. 기독교의 혼란을 어떻게 수습할 것인가?  사28:6~13-

1. Speak with strange lips and other tongues(Is.28:11)
  1. 생소한 입술과 다른 방언으로 말씀(사28:11)

@ For with stammering lips and another tongue will he speak to this people.(Is.28:11)

1). The work of the Word in the midst of extreme confusion – Is.28:7~10, Key Verse: 11-
1). 극도로 혼란한 중에 말씀의 역사  -사28:7~10

@ But they also have erred through wine, and through strong drink are out of the way; the priest and the prophet have erred through strong drink, they are swallowed up of wine, they are out of the way through strong drink; they err in vision, they stumble in judgment. For all tables are full of vomit and filthiness, so that there is no place clean. Whom shall he teach knowledge? and whom shall he make to understand doctrine? them that are weaned from the milk, and drawn from the breasts.(Is.28:7~10)

When it says in chapter 24 that God will make a judgment that overturns the world, chapter 25 teaches that work at the judgment period will be centered on the mountain, chapter 26 tells about the character of the person who will remain as a servant at the time of the Lord's Second Advent, chapter 27 talks about judgment, and chapter 28 When the so-called servants of God fell into extreme confusion and became like drunkards, God directly used the lips of the servants to testify the Word and taught them to judge all those who disobeyed the Word.
  하나님께서 이 세상을 뒤집어엎는 심판을 할 것을 24장에 말할 때에 25장은 심판기에 역사가 산을 중심해서 있을 것을 가르쳤고 26장에는 주 재림기에 남을 종이 될 사람의 인격을 말했고 27장은 심판을 말했으며 28장은 소위 하나님의 종이라 하는 자들이 극도로 혼란한 가운데 빠져서 술 취한 자 같이 될 때에 하나님께서는 직접으로 종의 입술을 사용하여 말씀을 증거하고 그 말씀을 순종치 않을 때에 전부 심판 할 것을 가르쳤습니다.

a. Confused religious world (7~10)
a. 혼란한 교계 (7~10)

Confusion in the church exists because those in charge of the so-called clergy misinterpret God's ideal and make mistakes without making correct judgments. If those who stand in the pulpit do not properly testify of the word of God, they defile the holy pulpit, and if they make a mistake in governing the church, they commit the sin of blaspheming the Holy Ghost. taught me to enter.
  교회 혼란이라는 것은 소위 성직을 맡은 자들이 하나님의 이상을 잘못 되게 해석을 하며 옳은 판단을 하지 못하고 실수하기 때문에 있게 되는데 이런 자들이 서는 강단은 극도로 더러운 것이 가득하게 된다는 것입니다. 강단에 선 자들이 하나님의 말씀을 옳게 증거하지 못한다면 거룩한 강단을 더럽히는 일이 되고 교회의 치리라는 것을 잘못하면 성신을 훼방하는 죄를 범하게 되므로 이러한 자들이 교권을 쥐고 움직일 때에 교계는 극도로 혼란한 가운데 들어갈 것을 가르쳤습니다.

For example, it is like a person drunk with strong drink staggering and talking nonsense. People like this rather regard the true work of God as heresy, denying everything out of self-exalting arrogance and saying that only they are right. If a servant of God does not obey in an extremely humble position, he will automatically do things that disturb the church.
  예를 든다면 독주에 취한 자가 비틀거리며 망령되이 떠들면서 말을 하는 것과 같습니다. 이와 같은 사람들은 참된 하나님의 역사를 오히려 이단시하고 자기를 높이는 교만에서 아무런 말도 다 부인하고 자기만 옳다는 것을 말하는 자입니다. 하나님의 종 된 사람은 극히 겸손한 자리에서 순종하는 것이 없다면 자동적으로 교회를 혼란케 하는 일을 하게 됩니다.

2). The word of the Jehovah that gives rest to the weary.
  (Is.28:12).
2). 곤핍한 자에게 안식을 주는 여호와의 말씀(사28:12).

@ To whom he said, This is the rest wherewith you may cause the weary to rest; and this is the refreshing: yet they would not hear.(Is.28:12)
@ 전에 그들에게 이르시기를 이것이 너희 안식이요 이것이 너희 상쾌함이니 너희는 곤비한 자에게 안식을 주라 하셨으나 그들이 듣지 아니하였으므로(사28:12)

God sees that bringing poverty to His chosen people is evidence that the time to give them rest has come. Isaiah 28 tells us that in the judgment period, when we are told what is the work that gives us rest when we are extremely weary, Jehovah will speak with unfamiliar lips and a different tongue, so that those who are weary will be blessed with rest. that's what you did
Now, we can see through the main text what gives rest to those who are in need.
  하나님께서는 택한 백성에게 곤핍을 오게 하는 것은 안식을 줄 때가 온 증거라고 봅니다. 사28장은 심판기에 극도로 곤핍해질 때에 안식을 주는 역사는 무엇이라는 것을 말할 때에 여호와께서 생소한 입술과 다른 방언으로 말씀을 하는 일이 있게 되므로 곤핍한 자들이 안식의 복락을 받게 되는 일이 있을 것을 말씀하신 것입니다.
이제 곤핍을 당하는 자에게 안식을 주는 일은 무엇이냐는 것을 본문을 통하여 알 수 있습니다.   

All spirits are exhausted during the Judgment Period because church leaders drink strong wine, misunderstand ideals, and make mistakes in judgment. When grace does not flow from the pulpit they stand on, that pulpit automatically becomes secularized, and all spirits are extremely exhausted. taught me to do it If the religious world continues in this state today, I believe it will be impossible to establish a new era. In the new age, no matter how servants of God, God is, judgment is given according to His Word. God cannot stand by and judge this religious world, which is in chaos and unable to correctly interpret God's Word, or the so-called superiors of the church are unable to find out who the true servants are. Just as the Jerusalem Council called Jesus a heretic without knowing it, I think it is a big mistake for today's church to recklessly condemn others heretics as a heresy.
  심판기에 모든 심령이 곤핍해진 것은 교회의 지도자들이 독주를 먹고 이상을 그릇 풀며 재판에 실수하는 일이 있게 되므로 그들이 서는 강단에 은혜가 나리지 않게 될 때에 그 강단은 자동적으로 속화됨으로써 모든 영들은 극도로 곤핍해질 것을 가르쳤습니다. 금일에 교계가 이 상태로 나간다면 도저히 새 시대를 이룰 수가 없다고 봅니다. 새 시대라는 것은 아무리 하나님의 종이라도 말씀대로 심판이 내리는 것이니 하나님 말씀을 바로 해석치를 못하고 혼란에 빠져 있는 이 교계를 하나님은 그냥 두고 심판할 수가 없고 또는 소위 교회의 상부라는 기관에서 참된 종이 누구인지를 모르고 예루살렘 공회가 예수를 이단이라고 하듯이 오늘의 교회가 함부로 남을 이단이라고 정죄한다는 것은 큰 실수라고 봅니다.

2. The work of using the lips of God's servants.(11)
  2. 하나님의 종의 입술을 쓰시는 역사.(11)

God cannot leave the religious world in turmoil as it is, so God Himself uses the lips of strangers whom the religious world disapproves of, thereby refreshing those who enter into rest. When those who are extremely tired from the religious world that confuses the word of God enter into rest and clearly understand the word of truth, they are extremely refreshed and can enjoy the glory of the new age.
  In the past, all the prophets were given the word by vision, but at the time of the Lord's Second Coming, God directly uses the lips of His servants, so whoever chooses to hear the word, they will not taste death and will receive the blessing of rest.
  하나님께서 혼란에 빠진 교계를 그대로 둘 수가 없어서 교계에서 인정치 않는 생소한 사람의 입술을 친히 쓰시므로 안식에 들어가는 자들에게 상쾌함을 주는 일을 하십니다. 하나님의 말씀을 혼란케 하는 교계에서 극도로 피곤했던 사람들이 안식에 들어가는 진리의 말씀을 명백히 깨닫게 되는 일이 있을 때에 그들은 극도로 상쾌함을 얻고 새 시대의 영광을 누릴 수 있게 되는 것입니다.
  과거에는 모든 선지에게 묵시로 말씀을 주었지만 주 재림 시기에는 하나님의 종의 입술을 직접 하나님께서 쓰시므로 누구든지 택한 자는 다 그 말씀을 듣고 죽음을 맛보지 않고 안식의 축복을 받게 됩니다.

3. Disobedience leads to ruin (13)
  3. 순종치 않으므로 망하게 되는 일(13)

@ But the word of the LORD was unto them precept upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, and there a little; that they might go, and fall backward, and be broken, and snared, and taken.(Is.28:13)

It is said that when God lifts up the lips of the servants and does not obey them, they fall into further confusion and fall backwards and are broken, snared, and caught. This taught us that since we did not obey the last evidence, we would inevitably suffer damage from the enemy.
  하나님께서 종의 입술을 들어서 증거해도 순종치 않을 때에 그들은 더욱 혼란에 빠져 가다가 뒤로 넘어져 부러지며 걸리며 잡히게 하신다고 하였습니다. 이렇게 되는 것은 마지막 증거를 순종치 않았으므로 반드시 원수에게 피해를 당하게 될 것을 가르쳤습니다.

It is impossible for God to just judge without retelling the writings recorded by the prophets of the past. Now, some people think that it is a big mistake to say that ignorance of the Bible is orthodox or that it is due to interpretation. When this person does not read the book of Isaiah, but simply writes down the words as they come and reads the Bible, the Bible is a Bible in which people can read the text as it is without any other interpretation, and can completely argue and gain certain knowledge.
  하나님께서 과거의 선지를 통하여 기록한 글을 다시 알려주는 일이 없이 그냥 심판한다는 것은 있을 수가 없습니다. 지금 혹자는 성경을 모르는 것이 정통이라 또는 해석할 탓이라고 말한다는 것은 큰 과오라고 봅니다. 이 사람이 이사야서를 읽지도 않고 그냥 말씀이 임하는 대로 기록하고 성경을 읽어 볼 때에 성경은 하나도 사람이 달리 해석을 할 것이 없이 그 본문 그대로 읽어서 완전히 변론을 할 수도 있고 확실한 지식을 얻을 수 있는 성경입니다.

Anyone who opposes this will surely perish. This is because, according to the Word, the Spirit of God comes upon the mouth(Is.59:21), so it is the greatest sin among the sins of blaspheming the Holy Ghost. Even if you see a miracle and oppose it, it is said to be slander, much more so if you oppose this truth even though the Spirit of Jehovah speaks with legal arguments, you will surely perish as the text says.
누구든지 이것을 대적하는 자는 반드시 망하리라고 봅니다. 왜냐하면 말씀대로 하나님의 신이 입에 임하는 일(사59:21)이므로 성신의 훼방 죄 중에도 제일 큰 죄가 되기 때문입니다. 이적을 보고 반대해도 훼방이라고 하였거든 하물며 여호와의 신이 합법적 변론으로 말씀을 내리는데도 이 진리를 대적한다면 본문대로 반드시 망하게 될 것입니다.

# The testimony of the representative servant of the Word) I firmly believe that the continuous writing of books through the lips of this person is the last work. In October 1967, when the word came to my lips, Is.28:11 and Is.59:21 said that it was work that came upon you. will give
  God said that after I have defended all the words of the Bible through your lips, I will bring down an unforgiving calamity. Readers, when reading the booklet that appears through this person's lips, do not be ignorant of it, but read it with serious thought.
# 말씀의 대표 종님의 간증) 이 사람의 입술을 통하여 계속으로 책자를 기록하게 되는 것은 마지막 역사라고 나는 확실히 믿어집니다. 1967년 10월에 내 입술에 말씀이 올 때에 사28:11과 사59:21이 네게 임하는 역사라고 하였는데 그때부터 얼마든지 기록하는 대로 입에서 말씀이 나타나게 되므로 이날까지 기독교에서 모르던 진리를 변론하는 책자를 내게 됩니다. 하나님께서 말씀하시기를 내가 네 입술을 통하여 성경에 관한 말씀을 다 변론한 후에는 용서 없는 재앙을 내리겠다고 하셨습니다. 독자 여러분들은 이 사람의 입술을 통하여 나타나는 책자를 읽을 때에 만홀히 알지 말고 심각하게 생각하면서 읽어야 합니다.

@ As for me, this is my covenant with them, said the LORD; My spirit that is upon you, and my words which I have put in your mouth, shall not depart out of your mouth, nor out of the mouth of your seed, nor out of the mouth of your seed's seed, said the LORD, from henceforth and for ever.(Is.59:21)
#  Servants of the Word and Successors of the Mission
# 말씀의 종과 사명의 계대자

Therefore, rather than saying that the words that came to my lips are the same as the Bible, I simply tell people who don't know what the Bible is about what the inside story means.
For example, when a person writes and another person reads the writing and does not know what it means, even if you simply say it, you will understand the meaning of the writing. is believed to represent Now, when you select the text of the monthly magazine Good News, the word comes to your mouth and you choose it, or even if you look at the Bible, you do not know what the content will be. there is.
  그러므로 내 입술에 임한 말씀이 성경과 같다는 것보다도 성경을 무엇인지 모르는 사람들에게 그 내막의 뜻이 무엇이라고 간단히 알려주는 식입니다. 예를 든다면 어떤 사람이 글을 쓰고 다른 사람이 그 글을 읽어서 모를 때에 그 글은 무슨 뜻으로 기록했다는 것을 간단히 말해도 읽어보면 깨닫게 되는 것과 같이 하나님께서 이 사람의 입을 통하여 간단히 그 내용을 깨닫도록 말씀을 나타냈다고 믿어집니다. 지금 월간지 아름다운 소식의 본문을 택할 때에 입에 말씀이 와서 택하고 또는 그 성경을 보아도 내용이 어떻게 되는 것인지를 모르나 입에 말씀이 임하는 대로 받아 기록하고 보면 그 본문 내용이 대지적으로 분명히 나타나는 것을 볼 수 있습니다.

conclusion
  Today, at a time when the spiritual world is so confused and the religious world is confused, we must fully realize that the words appearing through the lips of God's servants are evidence that the Lord of the Second Coming is near. We must be fully armed

결    론
  오늘날 너무나 영계가 혼란하고 교계가 혼란한 이때에 말씀이 하나님의 종의 입술을 통하여 나타나는 것은 재림의 주가 오실 날이 가까운 증거라는 것을 깊이 깨닫고 우리는 완전 무장에 전력을 두어야 합니다.

In the future, Christianity will come to an end by believing in the truth of the plumb line of judgment and fighting, or negotiating in front of a strong Gentile.
Therefore, if we look at verses 14-16, since we have made a covenant with death and an oath with Hades at your words, even if overflowing plagues prevail, they will not overtake us. Therefore, “Behold,” says the Sovereign Lord, “I have laid a stone in Zion for a foundation, a tested stone, a precious and sure foundation, and whoever believes in it will not be in haste.” This taught Christ, but if you want to believe in Jesus who will appear as the cornerstone Jesus, you must never walk the path of compromise.
 앞으로 기독교는 심판의 다림줄의 진리를 그대로 믿고 싸우느냐, 강한 이방 앞에 협상을 하느냐 하는 것으로 종말을 이루게 될 것입니다.
그러므로 14-16절을 보면 너희 말에 사망과 언약하였고 음부와 맹약을 하였은즉 넘치는 재앙이 유행할지라도 우리에게 미치지 못하리니 우리는 거짓으로 우리의 피난처를 삼았고 허위 아래 우리를 숨겼음이라 하는 도다. 그러므로 “주 여호와께서 가라사대 보라 내가 한 돌을 시온에 두어 기초를 삼았느니 곧 시험한 돌이요, 귀하고 견고한 기초 돌이라, 그것을 믿는 자는 급절하게 되지 아니하리라”고 하였습니다. 이것은 그리스도를 가르쳤는데 머릿돌 예수로 나타날 예수를 바로 믿으려면 절대로 타협적인 노선을 걷지 말라는 것입니다.

@ Wherefore hear the word of the LORD, you scornful men, that rule this people which is in Jerusalem. Because you have said, We have made a covenant with death, and with hell are we at agreement; when the overflowing scourge shall pass through, it shall not come unto us: for we have made lies our refuge, and under falsehood have we hid ourselves: Therefore thus said the Lord GOD, Behold, I lay in Zion for a foundation a stone, a tried stone, a precious corner stone, a sure foundation: he that believed shall not make haste.(Is.28:14~16)
@ For behold the stone that I have laid before Joshua; upon one stone shall be seven eyes: behold, I will engrave the graving thereof, said the LORD of hosts, and I will remove the iniquity of that land in one day.(Zech.3:9) Zechariah

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

상호명: 순금등대촛대교회   |  사업자 번호 : 109-89-04045   |  대표자 : 이새순
주소 : 서울시 강서구 양천로 16길 16 (3층) (방화동 562-21)
대표전화 : 02-2665-1260   |   E-mail : lgyoung290@naver.com
Copyright ⓒ 구원.kr / 순금등대촛대교회.한국 All rights reserved.