• Customer Center
    고객님께 편안하고 만족도 높은 서비스를 위해 항상 친절하게 답변해 드리겠습니다.
    Tel  : 02-2665-1260
    lgyoung290@naver.com
    운영시간 : 09:00 ~ 18:00
이사야 영한 변론

28. To be glorified when the time comes(Jn.17:1-2, Is.24:13-15,Is.60:5…

페이지 정보

작성자 최고관리자 작성일23-04-28 07:18 조회273회 댓글0건

본문

28. To be glorified when the time comes(Jn.17:1-2, Is.24:13-15,Is.60:5-9).
28. 때가 올 때 영화롭게 되는 일(요17:1-2, 사24:13-15, 사60:5-9).

God always works at an appointed time, but in the eyes of human beings, it seems like a failure, shameful, disgraceful, painful, and all difficulties. What is glorified there is what will be glorified when the time comes.
  하나님께서는 언제나 정한 때를 두고 역사 하시되 인간이 볼 때는 실패 같고 부끄러운 일, 수치스러운 일, 괴로운 일, 모든 난관을 당하게 하고 거기서 영화롭게 하는 일이 때가 올 때에 영화롭게 되는 일입니다.

No one knew that Christ was glorified when he passed through the Garden of Gethsemane and Golgotha carrying human sins, not when the masses followed and welcomed him. Now, when the time comes, we can discern the timing as follows about being glorified.
  그리스도께서 영화롭게 되는 일은 많은 대중이 따라오고 환영할 때가 아니고 인간 죄를 짊어진 몸으로 겟세마네 동산과 골고다를 거칠 때가 영화롭게 되는 일이라는 것을 알자는 전혀 없었습니다. 이제 때가 올 때에 영화롭게 되는 일에 대하여 다음과 같이 시기를 분별해서 알 수 있습니다.

1. The appointed time for Christ to be glorified(John.17:1-2).
1. 그리스도가 영화롭게 되는 정한 때(요17:1-2).

@ These words spake Jesus, and lifted up his eyes to heaven, and said, Father, the hour is come; glorify your Son, that your Son also may glorify you: As you have given him power over all flesh, that he should give eternal life to as many as you have given him.(John.17:1~2)
@ 예수께서 이 말씀을 하시고 눈을 들어 하늘을 우러러 가라사대 아버지여 때가 이르렀사오니 아들을 영화롭게 하사 아들로 아버지를 영화롭게 하게 하옵소서. 아버지께서 아들에게 주신 모든 자에게 영생을 주게 하시려고 만민을 다스리는 권세를 아들에게 주셨음이로소이다.(요17:1~2)

The words of God's covenant through all the prophets are fulfilled only at the appointed time, so it can be seen that very few people know the secret at that time. Many Jews were waiting for the Messiah to come, but no one knew the secret when the Messiah would come and die on the cross bearing the sins of all peoples. When Christ rode up to Jerusalem on a donkey, the Jews sang hosannas, took palm branches, took off his clothes, and laid them on the road to grand welcome him.
  하나님께서 모든 선지를 통하여 언약을 세운 말씀은 정한 때에 가서야 이루어지는 것이니 그 때의 비밀을 아는 자는 심히 적었다고 보게 됩니다. 많은 유대인이 메시야가 오기를 기다리고 있었으나 메시야가 와서 만민의 죄를 짊어지고 십자가에 죽을 그 때에 비밀을 아는 자는 없었던 것입니다. 유대인들은 그리스도께서 나귀를 타고 예루살렘으로 올라 갈 때에 호산나를 부르며 종려 가지를 들고 옷을 벗어 길에 깔고 대 환영을 했던 것입니다.

But when He was crucified, did not one suffer for my sins? There is no one who does it and rejects all of them, but three people have appeared. The enemies and the masses, who were trying to crucify Jesus, joined together and made noise as if they had witnessed a great victory, and made low praises of Jesus. All the disciples, including Peter, who decided to die and followed him, ran away. Or, there were Mary and Apostle John looking and weeping in front of the cross.
  그러나 십자가에서 못 박힐 때에 가서는 한 사람도 내 죄를 위하여 고난을 받으시나이까. 하는 사람은 하나도 없고 다 배척하되, 세 가지 사람이 나타났습니다. 예수를 못 박아 죽이려던 원수들과 대중은 합세하여 자기네가 큰 승리를 본 듯이 떠들며 예수님을 비소하게 되었던 것입니다. 죽기로 결심하고 따라가던 베드로를 비롯하여 모든 제자는 다 도망을 가고 말았던 것입니다. 또는 십자가 앞에서 쳐다보고 울고 있는 마리아와 사도 요한도 있었던 것입니다.

However, they did not know that this was the time for Jesus to be glorified, and they were looking at the Lord while rejoicing on the one hand, disappointed on the other hand, and weeping in sorrow on the other hand. Looking down at this time, the Lord said to his beloved disciple, “You guys, be bold! I have conquered the world.” Then he lifted up his eyes and looked up to heaven and said, “Father, the time has come; glorify your son, and let your son glorify you.” He has been praying. This glorification is something that only the Lord knows, and not all foolish human beings.
  그러나 그들은 이때가 예수님이 영화롭게 되는 시간인줄 모르고 한편은 기뻐하고 한편은 낙망을 하고 몇 사람은 슬피 울면서 주님을 바라보고 있었습니다. 이렇게 될 때를 내려다본 주님께서 사랑하는 제자를 향하여 “너희들은 담대 하라! 내가 세상을 이겼노라.” 하시면서 눈을 들어 하늘을 우러러보고 가라사대 “아버지여, 때가 이르렀사오니 아들을 영화롭게 하사 아들로 아버지를 영화롭게 하옵소서.” 하는 기도를 하게 되었습니다. 이 영화롭게 되는 것은 주님만이 아실 일이요, 어리석은 인간들은 다 모를 일입니다.

When human beings saw Jesus of Nazareth coming to the world and dying a miserable death, who would have known that it was a glorious event? The high priest and all the crowd in high  elated roared as if they had seen a great victory.
From a human point of view, they seem to be right and Jesus seems to be cursed, but from God's point of view, it is the most glorious and righteous thing and at the same time, it is time to see a great victory.
  인간이 볼 때에 나사렛 예수는 세상에 왔다가 비참한 죽음을 하는 그 광경을 볼 때에 그 누가 영화롭게 되는 일이라고 알 자가 있었을까, 의기가 양양한 대제사장과 모든 무리들은 자기네가 큰 승리를 본 듯이 떠들어 댔습니다. 인간이 볼 때는 그들이 옳은 것 같고 예수님은 저주를 받은 것 같으나 하나님이 볼 때는 가장 영화롭고도 의로운 일인 동시에, 대 승리를 보는 때라고 보게 됩니다.

Our glorification is something God acknowledges rather than public recognition, so today's Christians, not knowing what true glorification is, look at human glories rather than God's glories, resulting in great corruption. It was the time when Christ died on the cross, ending the age of the law and opening the door to the age of grace.
  우리의 영화라는 것은 대중이 알아주는 일보다도 하나님께서 인정해 주는 일일 것이니 오늘의 기독 신자들이 참된 영화라는 것이 무엇인지를 알지 못하는 중에서 하나님의 영화보다도 인간의 영화를 바라볼 때에 큰 부패를 가져옵니다. 그리스도 한 분이 십자가에 죽음으로 율법의 시대는 끝이 나고 은혜시대로 들어오는 문이 열려지는 때였습니다.

How glorious it is that through the death of one Son of God on the cross, the path to eternal life has been opened for all mankind! All the public are ashamed of the true glory, and the thought of glorifying themselves temporarily at the right time will be a foolish act that leads to destruction(Rev.18:7).
He also became the King of all kings in heaven and on earth.
  하나님의 아들 한 분이 십자가에 죽으므로 세계 인류가 다 영생할 수 있는 영생의 길이 열렸다는 것이 얼마나 영화로운 일인가! 모든 대중은 참된 영화를 부끄럽게 알고 임시로 그 때 그 때에 자기를 영화롭게 하려는 생각은 멸망의 자취하는 어리석은 행동이 될 것입니다.(계18:7).
또한 천상천하의 만왕의 왕이 되신 것입니다.

@ How much she has glorified herself, and lived deliciously, so much torment and sorrow give her: for she says in her heart, I sit a queen, and am no widow, and shall see no sorrow. (Rev.18:7)
@ 그가 어떻게 자기를 영화롭게 하였으며 사치하였든지 그만큼 고난과 애통으로 갚아 주라 그가 마음에 말하기를 나는 여황으로 앉은 자요 과부가 아니라 결단코 애통을 당하지 아니하리라 하니(계18:7)
@ And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.(Matt.28:18)
@ 예수께서 나아와 일러 가라사대 하늘과 땅의 모든 권세를 내게 주셨으니(마28:18)

2. Appointed times to glorify the Lord(Is.24:13-15).
  2. 여호와를 영화롭게 하는 정한 때(사24:13-15).

@ When thus it shall be in the midst of the land among the people, there shall be as the shaking of an olive tree, and as the gleaning grapes when the vintage is done. They shall lift up their voice, they shall sing for the majesty of the LORD, they shall cry aloud from the sea. Wherefore glorify you the LORD in the fires, even the name of the LORD God of Israel in the isles of the sea.(Is.24:13~15)
@ 세계 민족 중에 이러한 일이 있으리니 곧 감람나무를 흔듬 같고 포도를 거둔 후에 그 남은 것을 주움 같을 것이니라. 무리가 소리를 높여 부를 것이며 여호와의 위엄을 인하여 바다에서부터 크게 외치리니
그러므로 너희가 동방에서 여호와를 영화롭게 하며 바다 모든 섬에서 이스라엘 하나님 여호와의 이름을 영화롭게 할 것이라.(사24:13~15)
@ Sing unto the LORD a new song, and his praise from the end of the earth, you that go down to the sea, and all that is therein; the isles, and the inhabitants thereof.(Is.42:10)
@ 항해하는 자와 바다 가운데 만물과 섬들과 그 거민들아 여호와께 새 노래로 노래하며 땅 끝에서부터 찬송하라.(사42:10)
@ Let them give glory unto the LORD, and declare his praise in the islands.(Is.42:12)
@ 여호와께 영광을 돌리며 섬들 중에서 그의 찬송을 선전할지어다.
(사42:12)

At this time when all human beings are being deceived by atheism and even the new theology that God is dead comes out, God's wrath will surely come. If God remains silent at this time, the ideology of atheism will indeed win, and the ideology of humanism will be considered blessed.
  모든 인간들은 지금 무신론 사상에 속고 있고 심지어 하나님이 죽었다는 신학설까지 나오는 이때에 하나님의 진노는 반드시 올 것입니다.
만일 이 때에 하나님이 잠잠하고 만다면 그야말로 무신론의 사상이 승리할 것이고 인본주의 사상이 복된 자라고 볼 것입니다.

Therefore, in Isaiah.24:1 and below, when God empties the earth and turns it upside down, the earth will become completely empty and the human race will burn up, leaving only a small number of people left because they have broken the eternal covenant, the word of Jehovah. He did. It is written in Isaiah. chapter 24-28 that when the terrible tribulation and disaster of annihilation of mankind comes to the world, it is said that God will be glorified from the ends of the earth in the east. It is also to sing a new song of Jehovah's hymn.
  그러므로 이사야 선지는 24:1이하에 하나님께서 땅을 공허하게 하고 뒤집어엎어서 일반이 되게 할 때에 땅은 완전히 공허하게 되고 세계인류는 불타서 남은 자가 적게 될 것은 그들이 여호와의 말씀인 영원한 언약을 파하였음이라고 했습니다. 세상에 인류 전멸이라는 무서운 환난, 재앙이 올 때에 동방 땅 끝에서부터 하나님을 영화롭게 한다고 했으니 어떻게 하여서 하나님을 영화롭게 하게 된다는 것이 사24장-28장까지 기록되어 있습니다. 또한 여호와의 찬송 새 노래를 부르는 일인 것입니다.

@ Behold, the LORD makes the earth empty, and makes it waste, and turnes it upside down, and scatters abroad the inhabitants thereof. And it shall be, as with the people, so with the priest; as with the servant, so with his master; as with the maid, so with her mistress; as with the buyer, so with the seller; as with the lender, so with the borrower; as with the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him.
The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD had spoken this word. The earth mourned and faded away, the world languished and faded away, the haughty people of the earth do languish. The earth also is defiled under the inhabitants thereof; because they have transgressed the laws, changed the ordinance, broken the everlasting covenant.        (Is.24:1~5)
@ 여호와께서 땅을 공허하게 하시며 황무하게 하시며 뒤집어엎으시고 그 거민을 흩으시리니 백성과 제사장이 일반일 것이며 종과 상전이 일반일 것이며 비자와 가모가 일반일 것이며 사는 자와 파는 자가 일반일 것이며 채급하는 자와 채용하는 자가 일반일 것이며 이자를 받는 자와 이자를 내는 자가 일반일 것이라. 땅이 온전히 공허하게 되고 온전히 황무하게 되리라 여호와께서 이 말씀을 하셨느니라. 땅이 슬퍼하고 쇠잔하며 세계가 쇠약하고 쇠잔하며 세상 백성 중에 높은 자가 쇠약하며
땅이 또한 그 거민 아래서 더럽게 되었으니 이는 그들이 율법을 범하며 율례를 어기며 영원한 언약을 파하였음이라.(사24:1~5)

When Jesus, who carried the sins of mankind, is glorified, when the Age of Law ends and the Age of Grace comes. He said that when the Age of Grace comes to an end and terrible tribulation and disasters come, the world's humanity will be annihilated and the remnant will form a new era, when God's name will be glorified.
  인간 죄악을 짊어진 예수님이 영화롭게 될 때는 율법 시대가 끝이 나고 은혜시대가 올 때요, 은혜시대가 끝이 나고 무서운 환난, 재앙이 옴으로써 세계인류가 전멸되고 남은 자로 새 시대를 이룰 때는 하나님의 이름이 영화롭게 될 때라고 했습니다.

Because the cross completed salvation with the blood of the new covenant, and the judgment and the new age are accomplished by doing the new work of Jehovah, the name of God who does the new work will be glorified(Is.43:19). Now, who will glorify God when the tribulation and calamity comes when the whole world is destroyed is proved by the Bible as follows.
  왜냐하면 십자가는 새 언약의 피로 구원을 완성한 것이요, 심판과 새 시대는 여호와 새 일을 행함으로써 이루어지는 것이니 새 일을 행하시는 하나님의 이름이 영화롭게 될 것입니다.(사43:19). 이제 온 세계가 전멸되는 환난, 재앙이 올 때에 누가 하나님을 영화롭게 하느냐에 대하여 다음과 같이 성서로 증명합니다.

@ Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall you not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert. The beast of the field shall honour me, the dragons and the owls: because I give waters in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert, to give drink to my people, my chosen.(Is.43:19~20)
@ 보라 내가 새 일을 행하리니 이제 나타낼 것이라 너희가 그것을 알지 못하겠느냐 정녕히 내가 광야에 길과 사막에 강을 내리니 장차 들짐승 곧 시랑과 및 타조도 나를 존경할 것은 내가 광야에 물들을, 사막에 강들을 내어 내 백성, 나의 택한 자로 마시게 할 것임이라.(사43:19~20)

First: He is the one who has been waiting until the end
      (Is.25:9).
  God gives various trials to reveal His glory through those who are waiting until the end and to receive the blessings of the Holy Spirit.
  첫째 : 끝까지 기다리고 있던 자입니다(사25:9).
  하나님께서 여러 가지 시련을 준 것은 끝까지 기다리고 있는 자를 통하여 당신의 영광을 나타내며 성신의 축복을 받게 하는 것입니다.

@ And it shall be said in that day, Lo, this is our God; we have waited for him, and he will save us: this is the LORD; we have waited for him, we will be glad and rejoice in his salvation. (Is.25:9)
@ 그 날에 말하기를 이는 우리의 하나님이시라 우리가 그를 기다렸으니 그가 우리를 구원하시리로다. 이는 여호와시라 우리가 그를 기다렸으니 우리는 그 구원을 기뻐하며 즐거워하리라 할 것이며(사25:9)

Second: This is the person who did all the labor of childbirth (Is.26:16-19).
  It is a fact that history proves that those who always did the labor of childbirth glorified God. Therefore, when the Lord comes again, those who have gone through the labor of childbirth will participate in the first resurrection and praise the Lord at the same time.
  둘째 : 해산의 수고를 다하던 자입니다(사26:16-19).
  언제나 해산의 수고를 다하던 자들이 하나님을 영화롭게 했다는 것은 역사가 증명하는 사실입니다. 그러므로 주님 다시 올 때도 해산의 수고를 다하던 자들이 1차 부활에 참여하는 동시에 여호와를 찬송하게 될 것입니다.

@ LORD, in trouble have they visited you, they poured out a prayer when your chastening was upon them. Like as a woman with child, that draws near the time of her delivery, is in pain, and cries out in her pangs; so have we been in your sight, O LORD. We have been with child, we have been in pain, we have as it were brought forth wind; we have not wrought any deliverance in the earth; neither have the inhabitants of the world fallen. Your dead men shall live, together with my dead body shall they arise. Awake and sing, you that dwell in dust: for your dew is as the dew of herbs, and the earth shall cast out the dead.(Is.26:16~19)
@ 여호와여 백성이 환난 중에 주를 앙모하였사오며 주의 징벌이 그들에게 임할 때에 그들이 간절히 주께 기도하였나이다. 여호와여 잉태한 여인이 산기가 임박하여 구로하며 부르짖음 같이 우리가 주의 앞에 이러하니이다. 우리가 잉태하고 고통 하였을지라도 낳은 것은 바람 같아서 땅에 구원을 베풀지 못하였고 세계의 거민을 생산치 못하였나이다.
주의 죽은 자들은 살아나고 우리의 시체들은 일어나리이다 티끌에 거하는 자들아 너희는 깨어 노래하라 주의 이슬은 빛난 이슬이니 땅이 죽은 자를 내어 놓으리로다.(사26:16~19)
@ Blessed and holy is he that has part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.(Rev.20:6)
@ 이 첫째 부활에 참예하는 자들은 복이 있고 거룩하도다. 둘째 사망이 그들을 다스리는 권세가 없고 도리어 그들이 하나님과 그리스도의 제사장이 되어 천년 동안 그리스도로 더불어 왕 노릇 하리라.(계20:6)
@ For the earth shall be filled with the knowledge of the glory of the LORD, as the waters cover the sea.(Hab.2:14)
@ 대저 물이 바다를 덮음 같이 여호와의 영광을 인정하는 것이 세상에 가득하리라.(합2:14)

3. The appointed time when the East will be glorified(Is.60:5-9).
3. 동방 사람이 영화롭게 되는 정한 때(사60:5-9).

@ Then you shall see, and flow together, and your heart shall fear, and be enlarged; because the abundance of the sea shall be converted unto you, the forces of the Gentiles shall come unto you. The multitude of camels shall cover you, the dromedaries of Midian and Ephah; all they from Sheba shall come: they shall bring gold and incense; and they shall shew forth the praises of the LORD. All the flocks of Kedar shall be gathered together unto you, the rams of Nebaioth shall minister unto you: they shall come up with acceptance on mine altar, and I will glorify the house of my glory. Who are these that fly as a cloud, and as the doves to their windows?
Surely the isles shall wait for me, and the ships of Tarshish first, to bring your sons from far, their silver and their gold with them, unto the name of the LORD your God, and to the Holy One of Israel, because he has glorified you.(Is.60:5~9)
@ 그 때에 네가 보고 희색을 발하며 네 마음이 놀라고 또 화창하리니 이는 바허다한 약대, 미디안과 에바의 젊은 약대가 네 가운데 편만할 것이며 스바의 사람들은 다 금과 유향을 가지고 와서 여호와의 찬송을 전파할 것이며 게달의 양 무리는 다 네게로 모여지고 느바욧의 수양은 네게 공급되고 내 단에 올라 기꺼이 받음이 되리니 내가 내 영광의 집을 영화롭게 하리라. 저 구름 같이, 비둘기가 그 보금자리로 날아오는 것 같이 날아오는 자들이 누구뇨? 곧 섬들이 나를 앙망하고 다시스의 배들이 먼저 이르되 원방에서 네 자손과 그 은금을 아울러 싣고 와서 네 하나님 여호와의 이름에 드리려 하며 이스라엘의 거룩한 자에게 드리려 하는 자들이라 이는 내가 너를 영화롭게 하였음이니라. 바다의 풍부가 네게로 돌아오며 열방의 재물이 네게로 옴이라.(사60:5~9)

Isaiah. chapter 60 taught that it is the Eastern people who are most honored in life. This is because it will be like Is.59:19-21, because God will come to the people of the East and the word will come to their mouths. It is because this will become the work of the omega in which the eternal kingdom will be realized. This is because when the light of the Word that has come to the East illuminates the world, the riches of the nations flow into the East and at the same time become the protagonists of a new land of earthly blessings. To glorify means to appoint a king among the kings to enjoy glory.
  인생 중에 가장 영화롭게 되는 사람은 동방 사람이라는 것을 사60장은 가르쳤습니다. 이것은 사59:19-21과 같이 되기 때문이니 동방 사람에게 신이 임하고 입에 말씀이 임함으로써 이것으로 영원한 왕국이 이루어질 오메가 역사가 되기 때문입니다. 동방에 임한 말씀의 빛이 세계를 밝힐 때에 열방 재물이 동방으로 들어오는 동시에 지상 축복의 새로운 땅의 주인공이 되기 때문입니다. 영화롭게 하신다는 것이 열왕 중에 왕을 삼아 영광을 누리게 하신다는 말씀입니다.

@ So shall they fear the name of the LORD from the west, and his glory from the rising of the sun. When the enemy shall come in like a flood, the Spirit of the LORD shall lift up a standard against him. And the Redeemer shall come to Zion, and unto them that turn from transgression in Jacob, says the LORD. As for me, this is my covenant with them, says the LORD; My spirit that is upon you, and my words which I have put in your mouth, shall not depart out of your mouth, nor out of the mouth of your seed, nor out of the mouth of your seed's seed, says the LORD, from henceforth and for ever. (Is.59:19~21)
@ 서방에서 여호와의 이름을 두려워하겠고 해 돋는 편에서 그의 영광을 두려워할 것은 여호와께서 그 기운에 몰려 급히 흐르는 하수 같이 오실 것임이로다 여호와께서 가라사대 구속자가 시온에 임하며 야곱 중에 죄과를 떠나는 자에게 임하리라 여호와께서 또 가라사대 내가 그들과 세운 나의 언약이 이러하니 곧 네 위에 있는 나의 신과 네 입에 둔 나의 말이 이제부터 영영토록 네 입에서와 네 후손의 입에서와 네 후손의, 후손의 입에서 떠나지 아니하리라 하시니라 여호와의 말씀이니라.(사59:19~21)
@ And he that overcomes, and keeps my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations: And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father. And I will give him the morning star.(Rev.2:26~28)
@ 이기는 자와 끝까지 내 일을 지키는 그에게 만국을 다스리는 권세를 주리니 그가 철장을 가지고 저희를 다스려 질그릇 깨뜨리는 것과 같이 하리라 나도 내 아버지께 받은 것이 그러하니라. 내가 또 그에게 새벽 별을 주리라.(계2:26~28)

This is because the work of establishing a new era comes through the people of the East. He was abandoned and hated by humans, and no one passed by, but he makes him eternal beauty and joy for all ages because he has all the dominion over the nations(Is.60:12-16, Is.62:1-3). This is God's great work. The purpose is to establish the kingdom with those who overcome without being deceived by creating cunning old serpents to seduce the world(Rev.12:7-11).
  이것은 동방 사람을 통하여 새로운 시대가 이루어지는 역사가 오기 때문입니다. 인간에게 버림을 당하고 미움을 당하고 심지어 지나가는 자가 없었으나 그가 영영한 아름다움과 세세에 기쁨이 되게 하시는 것은 열방의 모든 통치권을 가지게 되기 때문입니다(사60:12-16, 사62:1-3).
  이것이 하나님의 대 사업이 되는 것입니다. 간교한 옛 뱀을 만들어 천하를 꾀어 보는 미혹을 받지 않고 이긴 자로 왕국을 이루기 위한 목적입니다.(계12:7-11).

@ For the nation and kingdom that will not serve you shall perish; yea, those nations shall be utterly wasted. The glory of Lebanon shall come unto you, the fir tree, the pine tree, and the box together, to beautify the place of my sanctuary; and I will make the place of my feet glorious. The sons also of them that afflicted you shall come bending unto you; and all they that despised you shall bow themselves down at the soles of your feet; and they shall call you; The city of the LORD, The Zion of the Holy One of Israel. Whereas you has been forsaken and hated, so that no man went through you, I will make you an eternal excellency, a joy of many generations. You shall also suck the milk of the Gentiles, and shall suck the breast of kings: and you shall know that I the LORD am your Saviour and your Redeemer, the mighty One of Jacob.(Is.60:12~16)
@ 너를 섬기지 아니하는 백성과 나라는 파멸하리니 그 백성들은 반드시 진멸되리라. 레바논의 영광 곧 잣나무와 소나무와 황양목이 함께 네게 이르러 내 거룩한 곳을 아름답게 할 것이며 내가 나의 발 둘 곳을 영화롭게 할 것이라. 너를 괴롭게 하던 자의 자손이 몸을 굽혀 네게 나아오며 너를 멸시하던 모든 자가 네 발 아래 엎드리어 너를 일컬어 여호와의 성읍이라, 이스라엘의 거룩한 자의 시온이라 하리라. 전에는 네가 버림을 입으며 미움을 당하였으므로 네게로 지나는 자가 없었으나 이제는 내가 너로 영영한 아름다움과 대대의 기쁨이 되게 하리니(사60:12~16)
@ For Zion's sake will I not hold my peace, and for Jerusalem's sake I will not rest, until the righteousness thereof go forth as brightness, and the salvation thereof as a lamp that burnes.
And the Gentiles shall see your righteousness, and all kings your glory: and you shall be called by a new name, which the mouth of the LORD shall name. You shall also be a crown of glory in the hand of the LORD, and a royal diadem in the hand of your God.(Is.62:1~3)

@ 나는 시온의 공의가 빛 같이, 예루살렘의 구원이 횃불 같이 나타나도록 시온을 위하여 잠잠하지 아니하며 예루살렘을 위하여 쉬지 아니할 것인즉 열방이 네 공의를, 열왕이 다 네 영광을 볼 것이요 너는 여호와의 입으로 정하실 새 이름으로 일컬음이 될 것이며 너는 또 여호와의 손의 아름다운 면류관, 네 하나님의 손의 왕관이 될 것이라.(사62:1~3)
@ And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,
And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven. And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceives the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him. And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.
And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.(Rev.12:7~11)
@ 하늘에 전쟁이 있으니 미가엘과 그의 사자들이 용으로 더불어 싸울쌔 용과 그의 사자들도 싸우나 이기지 못하여 다시 하늘에서 저희의 있을 곳을 얻지 못한지라. 큰 용이 내어 쫓기니 옛 뱀 곧 마귀라고도 하고 사단이라고도 하는 온 천하를 꾀는 자라 땅으로 내어 쫓기니 그의 사자들도 저와 함께 내어 쫓기니라. 내가 또 들으니 하늘에 큰 음성이 있어 가로되 이제 우리 하나님의 구원과 능력과 나라와 또 그의 그리스도의 권세가 이루었으니 우리 형제들을 참소하던 자 곧 우리 하나님 앞에서 밤낮 참소하던 자가 쫓겨났고 또 여러 형제가 어린 양의 피와 자기의 증거하는 말을 인하여 저를 이기었으니 그들은 죽기까지 자기 생명을 아끼지 아니하였도다.(계12:7~11)

Conclusion
  Glorification can only happen when the word of God is fulfilled. Because the truth that forgives the sins of the world's mankind through Christ is fulfilled according to the word, Christ is glorified, and the word that God will do a new thing is fulfilled, so God's name is named. It will be glorified, and when the truth of the new thing is completely received by God and spread to the world, it will be glorified.
Isaiah chapter 60 speaks of love for the most humble saints that the Holy Trinity God of love will establish a new kingdom of glory and give glory to human beings.
  결 론
  영화롭게 되는 일은 하나님의 말씀이 이루어짐으로만 되는 것이니 그리스도를 통하여 세계 인류의 죄를 사하는 진리가 말씀대로 이루어지므로 그리스도께서 영화롭게 되었고 하나님께서 새 일을 행하시겠다는 말씀이 이루어지므로 하나님의 이름이 영화롭게 될 것이고 새 일의 진리를 완전히 하나님께 받아서 세계에 전파하는 자가 될 때에 영화롭게 되는 일이 있을 것을 때가 될 때에 영화롭게 되는 일이라는 것입니다.
  이사야 60장은 사랑의 성삼위 하나님께서 영광의 새 나라를 이루어주시고 영광은 인간에게 주신다는 지극한 겸손한 성도에 대한 사랑을 말씀했습니다.

@ And the sons of strangers shall build up your walls, and their kings shall minister unto you: for in my wrath I smote you, but in my favour have I had mercy on you. Therefore your gates shall be open continually; they shall not be shut day nor night; that men may bring unto you the forces of the Gentiles, and that their kings may be brought.(Is.60:10~11)
@ 내가 노하여 너를 쳤으나 이제는 나의 은혜로 너를 긍휼히 여겼은즉 이방인들이 네 성벽을 쌓을 것이요 그 왕들이 너를 봉사할 것이며 네 성문이 항상 열려 주야로 닫히지 아니하리니 이는 사람들이 네게로 열방의 재물을 가져오며 그 왕들을 포로로 이끌어 옴이라.(사60:10~11)

@ The sun shall be no more your light by day; neither for brightness shall the moon give light unto you: but the LORD shall be unto you an everlasting light, and your God your glory. Your sun shall no more go down; neither shall your moon withdraw itself: for the LORD shall be your everlasting light, and the days of your mourning shall be ended(Is.60:19~20)
@ 다시는 낮에 해가 네 빛이 되지 아니하며 달도 네게 빛을 비취지 않을 것이요 오직 여호와가 네게 영영한 빛이 되며 네 하나님이 네 영광이 되리니 다시는 네 해가 지지 아니하며 네 달이 물러가지 아니할 것은 여호와가 네 영영한 빛이 되고 네 슬픔의 날이 마칠 것임이니라.
(사60:19~20)
@ Your people also shall be all righteous: they shall inherit the land for ever, the branch of my planting, the work of my hands, that I may be glorified. A little one shall become a thousand, and a small one a strong nation: I the LORD will hasten it in his time.(Is.60:21~22)
@ 네 백성이 다 의롭게 되어 영영히 땅을 차지하리니 그들은 나의 심은 가지요 나의 손으로 만든 것으로서 나의 영광을 나타낼 것인즉
그 작은 자가 천을 이루겠고 그 약한 자가 강국을 이룰 것이라 때가 되면 나 여호와가 속히 이루리라.(사60:21~22)

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

상호명: 순금등대촛대교회   |  사업자 번호 : 109-89-04045   |  대표자 : 이새순
주소 : 서울시 강서구 양천로 16길 16 (3층) (방화동 562-21)
대표전화 : 02-2665-1260   |   E-mail : lgyoung290@naver.com
Copyright ⓒ 구원.kr / 순금등대촛대교회.한국 All rights reserved.