• Customer Center
    고객님께 편안하고 만족도 높은 서비스를 위해 항상 친절하게 답변해 드리겠습니다.
    Tel  : 02-2665-1260
    lgyoung290@naver.com
    운영시간 : 09:00 ~ 18:00
이사야 영한 변론

131. 56 chapter(1). A person worthy of God's house, a house of prayer …

페이지 정보

작성자 최고관리자 작성일23-11-08 08:52 조회99회 댓글0건

본문

Proof of Isaiah defense 131. 56 chapter(1). A person worthy of God's house, a house of prayer for all peoples.(Is.56:1~8)
이사야 변론증거 131. 56장(1). 하나님의 집에 합당한 자, 만민의 기도하는 집.
(사56:1~8)

# The fairness and righteousness, firm the plumbing, the pleasure of God, the gathering of the expelled people, the beast, the disregard shepherd, the wine and the hard liquor #
# 공평과 의, 굳게 잡은 다림줄, 하나님께서 기뻐하는 일, 쫓겨난 자를 모음, 짐승, 몰각한 목자, 포도주와 독주 #

This chapter like chapter 55, specifically has taught us that any person can enter and that God accomplish in a new era in work, as God word.
본 장은 55장과 같이 하나님께서 말씀대로 역사해서 새 시대를 이루는 데는 어떠한 자라야 들어갈 수 있다는 것을 구체적으로 가르친 것입니다.

* Essential verse: 7. Even them will I bring to my holy mountain, and make them joyful in my house of prayer: their burnt offerings and their sacrifices shall be accepted upon mine altar; for mine house shall be called an house of prayer for all people.
* 요절: 7절. 내가 그를 나의 성산으로 인도하여 기도하는 내 집에서 그들을 기쁘게 할 것이며 그들의 번제와 희생은 나의 단에서 기꺼이 받게 되리니 이는 내 집은 만민의 기도하는 집이라 일컬음이 될 것임이라.

* the explanation) If anyone who obeys God and serves him, loves his name, and becomes his servants, does not defile the holy day, and keeps the covenant firm, no matter how strangers are, he is led by the holy mountain. The church that leads to the new age is a church that receives prayer.
* 강해) 하나님을 순종하여 섬기며 그 이름을 사랑하고 종이 되며 성일을 더럽히지 아니하며 언약을 굳게 지키는 자라면 아무리 이방인이라도 성산에 인도를 받게 됩니다. 새 시대로 인도하는 교회는 기도를 받으시는 교회입니다.

* Is.56:1. Thus say the LORD, Keep you judgment, and do justice: for my salvation is near to come, and my righteousness to be revealed.
* 사56:1. 여호와께서 이같이 말씀하시되 너희는 공평을 지키며 의를 행하라 나의 구원이 가까이 왔고 나의 의가 쉬 나타날 것임이라 하셨은즉
* the explanation) Those who are to receive the mercy of God and go to a new age must observe the justice and do righteousness.
When you retell your Prophets, salvation is the near time, and the time has come for you to keep the law of the word of the times and revive Lord’s works.
The word of the times is the law of prophecy, which is the prophecy and the book of Revelation.
* 강해) 하나님의 긍휼을 받고 새 시대에 갈자는 공평을 지키며 의를 행해야만 됩니다. 선지서를 다시 전하는 때는 구원이 가까운 때이며 시대적인 말씀의 법을 지키고 주의 일을 부흥케 할 때가 온 것입니다.
시대적인 말씀은 예언의 법인데 선지서와 계시록입니다.

* Is.56:2. Blessed is the man that does this, and the son of man that laid hold on it; that kept the sabbath from polluting it, and kept his hand from doing any evil.
* 사56:2. 안식일을 지켜 더럽히지 아니하며 그 손을 금하여 모든 악을 행치 아니하여야 하나니 이같이 행하는 사람, 이같이 굳이 잡는 인생은 복이 있느니라.

* the explanation) It must be a life that can hold firmly keep on the Lord's Day and grab hold of it when it knows that it is the right truth.
Isaiah is the truth of the plummet that is the standard of judgment. It is not the Sabbath, but Sunday(Lord’s day).
* 강해) 주일을 잘 지켜 은혜 받고 악한 일을 하지 말고 이것이 정확한 진리인 줄을 알 때 굳게 잡는 인생이 되어야 됩니다. 이사야서는 심판의 기준이 되는 다림줄의 진리입니다. 여기서 말하는 것은 안식일이 아니고 주일입니다.

* Is.56:3. Neither let the son of the stranger, that has joined himself to the LORD, speak, saying, The LORD has utterly separated me from his people: neither let the eunuch say, Behold, I am a dry tree.
* 사56:3. 여호와께 연합한 이방인은 여호와께서 나를 그 백성 중에서 반드시 갈라내시리라 말하지 말며 고자도 나는 마른 나무라 말하지 말라.

* the explanation) Our faith is not to attach the will of God to me, but to unite with Jehovah at the expense of self. Even a desperate Gentile will be saved and blessed if he obeys the Word. The dry tree is the one who has not received grace(the Holy Spirit).
* 강해) 우리의 신앙이라는 것은 하나님의 뜻을 내게다 붙이는 것이 아니고 자아를 희생하여 여호와께 연합한 자가 되어야 합니다. 아무리 소망 없는 이방인이라도 말씀에 순종하면 구원 받고 복 받게 됩니다. 마른나무는 은혜(성령) 받지 못한 자입니다.

@ He that is wounded in the stones, or has his privy member cut off, shall not enter into the congregation of the LORD.(Deut.23:1).
@ 신낭이 상한 자나 신을 베인 자는 여호와의 총회에 들어오지 못하리라(신23:1).

*Is.56:4~5. For thus say the LORD unto the eunuchs that keep my sabbaths, and choose the things that please me, and take hold of my covenant; Even unto them will I give in mine house and within my walls a place and a name better than of sons and of daughters: I will give them an everlasting name, that shall not be cut off.
* 사56:4~5. 여호와께서 이같이 말씀하시기를 나의 안식일을 지키며 나를 기뻐하는 일을 선택하며 나의 언약을 굳게 잡는 고자들에게는 내가 내 집에서, 내 성안에서 자녀보다 나은 기념물과 이름을 주며 영영한 이름을 주어 끊치지 않게 할 것이며

* the explanation) We must receive grace on Sunday. If you are gracious to God, you will have to make good choices about what God is pleased with. We must hold on to that word. An everlasting name is a new name and a kingship. We will receive the royal palace in the future.
* 강해) 주일에 은혜를 받아야 합니다. 하나님께 은혜를 받은 자라면 하나님이 기뻐하는 일이 무엇인가를 잘 선택해서 그 말씀을 굳게 잡아야 할 것입니다.
영영한 이름은 새 이름이며 왕권을 뜻합니다. 앞으로 왕궁도성을 받게 됩니다.

* Is.56:6~7. Also the sons of the stranger, that join themselves to the LORD, to serve him, and to love the name of the LORD, to be his servants, every one that kept the sabbath from polluting it, and took hold of my covenant; Even them will I bring to my holy mountain, and make them joyful in my house of prayer: their burnt offerings and their sacrifices shall be accepted upon mine altar; for mine house shall be called an house of prayer for all people.
* 사56:6~7. 또 나 여호와에게 연합하여 섬기며 나 여호와의 이름을 사랑하며 나의 종이 되며 안식일을 지켜 더럽히지 아니하며 나의 언약을 굳게 지키는 이방인마다 내가 그를 나의 성산으로 인도하여 기도하는 내 집에서 그들을 기쁘게 할 것이며 그들의 번제와 희생은 나의 단에서 기꺼이 받게 되리니 이는 내 집은 만민의 기도하는 집이라 일컬음이 될 것임이라.

* the explanation) If a person does like this, even if eunuch without any desire when people see, so you don't break and gave the name of forever, 
If anyone who obeys God and serves him, loves his name, and becomes his servants, does not defile the holy day, and keeps the covenant firm, no matter how gentile strangers are, he is led by the holy mountain.
It is going to enter the new age. Holy mountain is a millennial peaceful rest time. The church that leads to the new age is a candlestick church that receives prayer.
* 강해) 이와 같이 하는 자라면 인간이 볼 때 아무런 소망 없는 고자라도 영영한 이름을 주어 끊어지지 않게 하십니다.
하나님을 순종하여 섬기며 그 이름을 사랑하고 종이 되며 성일을 더럽히지 아니하며 언약을 굳게 지키는 자라면 아무리 이방인이라도 성산에 인도를 받게 됩니다.
새 시대에 들어가게 될 것을 말합니다. 성산은 천년평화 안식시대입니다. 새 시대로 인도하는 교회는 기도를 받으시는 촛대교회입니다.

* Is.56:8. The Lord GOD, which gathered the outcasts of Israel say, Yet will I gather others to him, beside those that are gathered unto him.
* 사56:8. 이스라엘의 쫓겨난 자를 모으는 주 여호와가 말하노니 내가 이미 모은 본 백성 외에 또 모아 그에게 속하게 하리라 하셨느니라.

* the explanation) Those who enter this holy mountain, even if they are driven away, gather together those who obey God, and enter into a new age, without racial discrimination.
It is a prophecy that those who are caught up in the word because of the hirelings will be driven out.
Verses 9-12. say that the same human beings are hold up ecclesiastical authority, so that everyone who holds the word firmly is driven out.
It is a meeting of Satan, a self-proclaimed Jew.
After all, they are going to a new age with the Gentiles and these people are going to be destroyed. The already gathered people are the kings of the righteous servant of the one hundred and forty-four thousand, and the gathered people of the gathering which can not be counted easily are the saved and going to new times. 
* 강해) 이 성산에 들어가는 자는 쫓겨남을 받더라도 하나님께 순종하는 자를 모아서 민족 차별 없이 하나같이 새 시대에 들어갑니다. 삯군들 때문에 말씀 굳게 잡은 사람은 쫓겨나게 된다는 예언입니다.
9~12절 같은 인간들이 교권을 쥐고 있으니 거기서 말씀을 굳게 잡은 사람은 다 쫓겨난다는 것입니다. 자칭 유대인인 사단의 회가 됩니다.
다 쫓겨나서 이방 사람과 함께 새 시대가고 이 사람들은 망한다는 것입니다. 이미 모은 백성은 십사만 사천 명의 인 맞은 종의 왕권 받은 변화성도이고 또 모을 사람들은 능히 셀 수 없는 무리의 구원 받은 새 시대 갈 백성들을 말합니다.

* The response of these words and arguments is that in Zeck.6:10, Heldai, and Tobiah, and Jedaiah entered the house of Josiah son of Zephaniah.    The Word was armed word beginning with the response of November 24, 2002. That's what this means.
As the Holy spirit comes in the attic of Mark, the grace of the Church of God has begun and the right prerogative to be act place and the work of the candlestick Church will to be beginning.
The place where it was foretold is the house of Josiah, the son of Zephaniah, who is secretly doing that Zephaniah is hiding, and Josiah is the mission of reforming and healing.
Therefore, all corrupt Christian reforms and improvement the institutional administration of the Church, meaning that a new altar and church will arise as a spiritual holy organization.
Helem(breaking), Tobiah(good), Jedaiah(Jehovah's Hymn) and Hen(grace) are all four pioneering servants who are joined in mission by their four factories in Zeck.1:20 It means that when break out go out, when things get better, praising God is by grace, and only thanksgiving.
In Luke.4:16~30, the Lord saw that Isaiah 62 chapter and 1, 2 verse were read in the synagogue at the beginning of his public life, and he drove them out when he heard that this verse had responded.
The work of the devil is equally entrenched use of ecclesiastical authority.
* 이 말씀과 변론들이 응하는 것이 슥6:10에 헬대와 도비야와 여다야가 스바냐의 아들 요시아의 집에 들었다는 말씀이 2002.11.24일에 응하여 말씀 무장이 시작 된 것입니다. 이것이 의미하는 바는 이렇습니다.
마치 마가의 다락방에 성신이 임하므로 은혜 시대 교회가 시작된 것과 같이 권리행사가 임하여 촛대교회 역사를 시작할 곳입니다.
그곳으로 예언된 장소가 스바냐의 아들 요시아의 집으로 스바냐는 숨긴다는 뜻으로 은밀히 진행되는데 요시아는 개혁시키고 고친다는 사명입니다.
그러므로 모든 부패한 기독교의 형식 제도 행정을 개혁시키고 고쳐서 신령한 단체로 새로운 제단과 교회가 일어날 것을 뜻했습니다.
헬렘(타파)과 도비야(선하다)와 여다야(여호와의 찬송)와 헨(은혜)은 슥1:20에 네 공장(왕국건설 사명자, 기술자)으로 사명결합을 이루는 선구적인 종 4명으로 모든 것을 타파하고 나갈 때 일이 선하게 되고 하나님을 찬송하게 되는 것은 은혜로 되는 것이니 감사할 뿐이라는 뜻입니다. 주님도 눅4:16~30에 보면 공생애를 시작하실 때 회당에서 이사야 62장 1,2절을 읽고 이글이 응했다 하셨을 때 쫓아내었던 것입니다. 마귀역사는 동일하게 교권을 틈타게 돼있습니다.

* The curious period is 2023~2024 year for the unification of the inter-Korean tribulation, about 2023~2027 year for the three and a half years before, about 2027 year for the rapture and World War III, about 2027-2030 year for the next three and a half years, about 2030 year for the War of Armageddon, about the millennium The kingdom is expected around 2033 year.
* 궁금한 시기는 남북환란 통일은 2023년~2024년, 전 삼년 반은 2023년 ~2027년쯤, 휴거 및 3차 대전은 2027년쯤, 후 삼년 반은 2027년~2030년쯤, 아마겟돈 전쟁은 2030년쯤, 천년왕국은 2033년쯤 예상됩니다.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

상호명: 순금등대촛대교회   |  사업자 번호 : 109-89-04045   |  대표자 : 이새순
주소 : 서울시 강서구 양천로 16길 16 (3층) (방화동 562-21)
대표전화 : 02-2665-1260   |   E-mail : lgyoung290@naver.com
Copyright ⓒ 구원.kr / 순금등대촛대교회.한국 All rights reserved.