• Customer Center
    고객님께 편안하고 만족도 높은 서비스를 위해 항상 친절하게 답변해 드리겠습니다.
    Tel  : 02-2665-1260
    lgyoung290@naver.com
    운영시간 : 09:00 ~ 18:00
이사야 영한 변론

29. 10 chapter(1). the God the decision and world-wide question

페이지 정보

작성자 최고관리자 작성일21-05-22 09:37 조회2,853회 댓글0건

본문

The Isaiah defense evidence 29. 10 chapter(1). the God the decision and world-wide question(Is.10:1~14)
이사야 변론 증거 29. 10장(1). 하나님의 작정과 세계 문제(사10:1~14)

# The north the rod, holy person the flame, decision of the God
# 북방은 막대기, 거룩한 자는 불꽃, 하나님의 작정, 

One which accomplishes the new age with the person remain that it hits the world because this text chapter gets the north force It is the God's decision.
본장은 북방 세력을 들어서 세상을 치고 남은 자로써 새 시대를 이루는 것이
하나님의 작정입니다.

* important verse; section 23. For the Lord GOD of hosts shall make a consumption, even determined, in the midst of all the land.
* 요절; 23절. 이미 작정되었은즉 주 만군의 여호와께서 온 세계 중에 끝까지 행    하시리라.

* the explanation) It accomplishes the new age with the remain person to hit the world because of holding up north force It is the decision of the God.
* 강해) 북방 세력을 들어서 세상을 치고 남은 자로써 새 시대를 이루는 것이 하    나님의 작정입니다.

* Is.10:1~4. Woe unto them that decree unrighteous decrees, and that write grievousness which they have prescribed; To turn aside the needy from judgment, and to take away the right from the poor of my people, that widows may be their prey, and that they may rob the fatherless!
And what will ye do in the day of visitation, and in the desolation which shall come from far? to whom will ye flee for help? and where will ye leave your glory? Without me they shall bow down under the prisoners, and they shall fall under the slain. For all this his anger is not turned away, but his hand is stretched out still.
* 사10:1~4. 불의한 법령을 발포하며 불의한 말을 기록하며 빈핍한 자를 불공평하게 판결하여 내 백성의 가련한 자의 권리를 박탈하며 과부에게 토색하고 고아의 것을 약탈하는 자는 화 있을찐저. 너희에게 벌하시는 날에와 멀리서 오는 환난 때에 너희가 어떻게 하려느냐 누구에게로 도망하여 도움을 구하겠으며 너희 영화를 어느 곳에 두려느냐 포로 된 자의 아래에 구프리며 죽임을 당한 자의 아래에 엎드러질 따름이니라 그럴지라도 여호와의 노가 쉬지 아니하며 그 손이 여전히 펴지리라.

* The explanation) This disaster said use the north as the stick the decay of the leader. The unanticipated word will be ranking and person considering poor will be inequitably judged and the right poor of people will be deprived and so God will bear.
It is not one that It becomes gap between the rich and the poor and it saves weak people only the poor and it is the crime which it is poor at the cannot not bear to deprive the right of person which is poor and does poor in the capitalist nation. It is noisy with the useless so called reform legislation, and etc. and is the scolding.
* 강해) 이 재앙은 지도자의 부패로 말미암아 북방을 막대기로 쓴다고 하였습니다. 불의한 말을 기록하고 빈핍한 자를 불공평하게 판결하고 가련한 자의 권리를 박탈하고 이래서 하나님이 치겠다는 것인데 빈익빈 부익부가 되어서 빈민이나 약한 자를 살려보려는 것이 아니고 자본주의 국가에서는 가련하고 빈핍한 자의 권리를 박탈하는 것이 참지 못할 죄입니다. 쓸데없는 소위 개혁 입법 등으로 얼마나 소란스럽고 야단입니까.

* Is.10:5~12. O Assyrian, the rod of mine anger, and the staff in their hand is mine indignation. I will send him against an hypocritical nation, and against the people of my wrath will I give him a charge, to take the spoil, and to take the prey, and to tread them down like the mire of the streets.
Howbeit he meaned not so, neither doth his heart think so; but it is in his heart to destroy and cut off nations not a few.
For he said, Are not my princes altogether kings? Is not Calno as Carchemish? is not Hamath as Arpad? is not Samaria as Damascus?
As my hand hath found the kingdoms of the idols, and whose graven images did excel them of Jerusalem and of Samaria;
Shall I not, as I have done unto Samaria and her idols, so do to Jerusalem and her idols? Wherefore it shall come to pass, that when the Lord had performed his whole work upon mount Zion and on Jerusalem, I will punish the fruit of the stout heart of the king of Assyria, and the glory of his high looks.
* 사10:5~12. 화 있을진저 앗수르 사람이여 그는 나의 진노의 막대기요 그 손의 몽둥이는 나의 분한이라 내가 그를 보내어 한 나라를 치게 하며 내가 그에게 명하여 나의 노한 백성을 쳐서 탈취하며 노략하게 하며 또 그들을 가로상의 진흙같이 짓밟게 하려 하거늘 그의 뜻은 이 같지 아니하며 그 마음의 생각도 이 같지 아니하고 오직 그 마음에 허다한 나라를 파괴하며 멸절하려 하여 이르기를 나의 방백들은 다 왕이 아니냐. 갈로는 갈그미스와 같지 아니하며 하맛은 아르밧과 같지 아니하며 사마리아는 다메섹과 같지 아니하냐 내 손이 이미 신상을 섬기는 나라에 미쳤나니 그 조각한 신상이 예루살렘과 사마리아의 신상보다 우승하였느니라. 내가 사마리아와 그 신상에게 행함같이 예루살렘과 그 신상에게 행치 못하겠느냐 하도다 이러므로 주 내가 나의 일을 시온산과 예루살렘에게 다 행한 후에 앗수르 왕의 완악한 마음의 열매와 높은 눈의 자랑을 벌하리라.

* the explanation) When putting north power in the stick, the people getting angry was raised for some time but the north force is arrogant and God is interrupted and certainly it gets to go broke.
The north was held up with the stick in order to hit the decaying religious world with the decaying politics, the north guys ignore God and God against is stood and the north interrupt, the degenerate age servant has to attack this north. Because of Communist Party destroying the idol and trampling on Christianity and occupying the territory much and building, Christianity gets to be ignored and God against gets to be stood.
* 강해) 북방 세력을 막대기로 쓸 때 잠시 동안 노한 백성을 쳤으나 북방 세력이 교만하여 하나님을 훼방하다가 반드시 망하게 된다는 것입니다. 부패한 정치와 부패한 교계를 치기 위하여 북방을 막대기로 들었더니 북방 놈들은 하나님을 무시하고 하나님을 대적하고 훼방하니 말세 종이 그 북방을 쳐야 하는 것입니다.
공산당이 우상을 파괴하고 기독교를 짓밟고 땅을 많이 차지하여 건설했기 때문에 기독교를 무시하고 하나님을 대적하게 된 것입니다.

& The work which it uses on the day of the ire with the stick because of holding up the north Assyria(Is.10:5)
& 북방 앗수르를 들어서 진노의 날에 막대기로 쓰는 일 (사10:5)

When intending to the referee and new age and saying, Asia was stress on laid and the disaster was said and the God's public work says God in other words. Because, it was the God of the Shem, as to God, one causing the disaster taught to cause in the curtain of the Shem. Therefore, it taught to cause the disaster because of holding up the north. Therefore, it is the way, that is the intrigue which divides the empty heads of grain and cereals to makes bring the disaster because of holding up the north.
하나님은 심판과 새 시대를 목적하고 말씀할 때에 아시아를 중심해서 환란도 말했고 또는 하나님의 역사도 말한 것입니다. 왜냐하면 하나님은 셈의 하나님이시니 환란을 일으키는 것도 셈의 장막에 일으킬 것을 가르쳤습니다. 그러므로 북방을 들어서 환란을 일으킬 것을 가르쳤습니다. 그러므로 북방을 들어서 환란을 가져오게 하는 것을 쭉정이와 알곡을 가르기 위한 모략적인 방법입니다.

For example, it becomes the large will which teaches the work of the referee of the international mankind annihilation judging the north and new age after using the north as the stick for the minute in order to select the true servant it hitting the crop with the stick severely in order to divide the cereals and empty heads of grain, enters the new age terminally and people who It becomes the cereals and stand.
예를 들면 알곡과 쭉정이를 가르기 위하여 사정없이 막대기로 곡식을 때림같이 종말에 새 시대에 들어갈 참된 종과 알곡 된 백성을 골라 세우기 위하여 북방을 잠깐 동안 막대기로 쓴 다음에 북방을 심판하기 위한 세계적인 인류 전멸의 심판과 새 시대의 일을 가르치는 데의 대지가 되는 것입니다.

* Is.10:13~14. For he said, By the strength of my hand I have done it, and by my wisdom; for I am prudent: and I have removed the bounds of the people, and have robbed their treasures, and I have put down the inhabitants like a valiant man:
And my hand had found as a nest the riches of the people: and as one gathered eggs that are left, have I gathered all the earth; and there was none that moved the wing, or opened the mouth, or peeped.
* 사10:13~14. 그의 말에 나는 내 손의 힘과 내 지혜로 이 일을 행하였나니 나는 총명한 자라 열국의 경계를 옮겼고 그 재물을 약탈하였으며 또 용감한 자 같이 위에 거한 자를 낮추었으며 나의 손으로 열국의 재물을 얻은 것은 새의 보금자리를 얻음 같고 온 세계를 얻은 것은 내어버린 알을 주움 같았으나 날개를 치거나 입을 벌리거나 지저귀는 것이 하나도 없었다 하는도다.

* the explanation) As to extremely proud convenience, the frontier widened to the oneself force and the north Assyria using as the stick of ire did the egg left gather the property of the nations like the gather but it is proud of itself the person to oppose those being no. Now, the north Communist Party occupied the wide land and plundered the property but is all the proud power that it changed into the wisdom with the oneself force.
It is the word that this period the referee.
Rev.6:3. 1917.10 in which red horse appear. Bolshevik Communist Party is raised a revolution, it is period referee.
* 강해) 진노의 막대기로 쓴 북방 앗수르는 극도로 교만해진 형편은 자기 힘으로 국경이 넓어졌고 열방의 재물을 내어버린 알을 주움같이 하였으나 자기네를 대항할 자는 없다는 것을 자랑하는 것입니다. 지금 북방 공산당은 넓은 땅을 차지하고 재물을 약탈했지만 다 자기 힘으로 지혜로 됐다는 교만한 세력인 것입니다. 이것이 심판기라는 말입니다. 계6:3 붉은 말이 등장한 1917.10. 볼셰비키 공산당혁명이후가 심판기입니다.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

상호명: 순금등대촛대교회   |  사업자 번호 : 109-89-04045   |  대표자 : 이새순
주소 : 서울시 강서구 양천로 16길 16 (3층) (방화동 562-21)
대표전화 : 02-2665-1260   |   E-mail : lgyoung290@naver.com
Copyright ⓒ 구원.kr / 순금등대촛대교회.한국 All rights reserved.