• Customer Center
    고객님께 편안하고 만족도 높은 서비스를 위해 항상 친절하게 답변해 드리겠습니다.
    Tel  : 02-2665-1260
    lgyoung290@naver.com
    운영시간 : 09:00 ~ 18:00
이사야 영한 변론

36. 11 chapter(5). The world united politics, thousand years the peace…

페이지 정보

작성자 최고관리자 작성일21-06-14 10:32 조회2,604회 댓글0건

본문

The Isaiah defense evidence 36. 11 chapter(5). The world united politics, thousand years the peace kingdom(Is.11:12)
이사야 변론 증거 36. 11장(5). 세계 통일 정치, 천년 평화 왕국(사11:12)

# one rod, one branch, seven spirit, to be Branch full personality, one thousand year peaceful time, the knowledge which Jehovah are well known, symbol, Moses public work, world unification#
# 한 싹, 한 가지, 일곱 영, 가지된 완전 인격, 천년평화시대, 여호와를 아는 지식, 기호, 모세 역사, 세계통일 #

This place uses the north force like the chapter 10 because of holding up with the stick and when coming around, Israel's remnant teaches specifically one in which any people remains and which sees the new age the people.
본장은 10장과 같이 북방 세력을 막대기로 들어 쓰고 이스라엘의 남은 자를 돌아오게 할 때에 어떠한 자가 남아서 새 시대를 보느냐 하는 것을 구체적으로 가르친 것입니다.

@ And he shall set up an ensign for the nations, and shall assemble the outcasts of Israel, and gather together the dispersed of Judah from the four corners of the earth.(Is.11:12).
@ 여호와께서 열방을 향하여 기치를 세우시고 이스라엘의 쫓긴 자들을 모으시며 땅 사방에서 유다의 흩어진 자들을 모으시리니(사11:12).

The public work forming the strong power with the person who is got kicked out because(Is.56:7-8, 66:5-6, Zeph.3:19-20, Mic.4:6-8).
쫓겨난 자로 강국을 이루는 역사(사56:7-8, 66:5-6, 습3:19-20, 미4:6-8).

God makes your man got kicked out because at first. It is the past public work to makes next beat. It is the current public work. It will be the future public work. It unavoidable and love person is dealt whether it makes have done to be got kicked out because or not and God has the following reason.
하나님께서는 당신의 사람을 처음에는 쫓겨나게 하시고, 다음에는 승리하게 하시는 것이 과거의 역사요, 현재의 역사요, 미래의 역사가 될 것입니다. 어찌해서 하나님은 사랑하는 자를 쫓겨남을 당하게 하느냐에 대하여 다음과 같은 이유가 있습니다.

Firstly, it is the object that it makes an inquiry the authenticity choosing of person,
첫째는 택한 자의 진실성을 알아보자는 목적이요,

Secondly, it is the purpose in which the world decide to realize One's capability
둘째는 당신의 능력을 세상이 알도록 하자는 목적이요,

Thirdly, it is the object in which it gets the honor.
셋째는 영광을 받기 위한 목적입니다.

Person which gets that work in which God gets the honor with your children is got kicked out because gets to win the enemy. It can know for the person who is got kicked out because on public work next forming the strong power through the body text.
하나님께서 당신의 자녀에게 영광을 받으시는 일은 쫓겨남을 받은 자가 원수를 이기게 되는 것입니다. 쫓겨난 자로 강국을 이루는 역사에 대하여 다음과 같이 본문을 통하여 알 수 있습니다.

1. Person which is got kicked out because being gathered and forming the association (Is.56:7-8)
1. 쫓겨난 자를 모아서 단체를 이루게 하심(사56:7-8)

One called the complete organization is one called the organization which is not accomplished by the mind peace and which is the organization in which one changes into the mind with the thought from the point where the organization accomplished in the well middle faces the difficult work. When the receivers form one organization, the idea, the mind and mind doesn't get to be absorbed from other and it gets to be united to be got kicked out because. This organization can accomplish the ideal country as the organization accomplished the unity of idea, mental unity, and mind unification. Therefore, people in which God is got kicked out because is gathered and the honor of your holy mountain makes enjoyed.
완전한 단체라는 것은 평안한 가운데서 이루어지는 단체가 아니요, 어려운 일을 당하는데서 사상으로 정신으로 마음으로 하나가 되어 이루어지는 단체를 완전한 단체라는 것입니다. 쫓겨남을 받은 사람들이 한 단체를 이룰 때에 사상과 정신과 마음을 남에게 빼앗기지 않고 뭉쳐지게 됩니다. 이 단체는 사상 통일, 정신 통일, 마음 통일을 이룬 단체로서 이상적인 나라를 이룰 수가 있습니다. 그러므로 하나님께서는 쫓겨난 자를 모아서 당신의 성산의 영광을 누리게 하는 것입니다.

2. Revenging for person which is got kicked out because (Is.66:5-6)
2. 쫓겨난 자를 위하여 원수를 갚아 주심 (사66:5-6)

It will revenge enemy for the man who is got kicked out because in the church and no matter what, your holy temple will be devastated and when hate person shaking your children in the word and will expelling, it will know for the enemy and will fight and they will be annihilated so that God can obey your word with the shaking mind. Because, it is due to be the work despising your word. If it was the personal problem to expel other man for the private feeling but plummet of the referee, the brothers was hated due to the line problem and it expelled, this man will receive the referee who there is no forgiveness, comes as him word.
하나님께서는 당신의 말씀을 떠는 마음으로 순종하기 위하여 형제에게 미움을 받고 쫓겨난 사람을 위하여 원수를 갚되 아무리 당신의 성전이라도 황폐화시키기도 하시고 당신의 자녀라도 말씀에 떠는 자를 미워하고 쫓아낼 때에는 원수로 알고 싸워 주시되 그들을 전멸시키겠다는 것입니다. 왜냐하면 당신의 말씀을 멸시하는 일이기 때문입니다. 개인감정으로 남을 쫓아내었다는 것은 개인의 문제이지만 심판의 다림줄의 문제 때문에 형제를 미워하고 쫓아내었다면 그 사람은 용서 없이 그 말씀대로 오는 심판을 받게 될 것입니다. 

3. Getting the praise and reputation with the person who is got kicked out because (Zeph3:19-20)
3. 쫓겨난 자로 칭찬과 명성을 얻게 하심 (습3:19-20)

Consider as the people who had been fighting even when being got kicked out because for the person who the praise and reputation is the highest for the truth. Even if there is the thing which it has done to feel victimized at Seoul of Korea, it gets to see to erect bronze statue of the men fighting for the country much. Then, this praise and reputation will be high the person which fights for the country of the degree having the purpose as the thing imparted the truth, whether!
Therefore, the reputation will rise the most in the universe it goes out that it worries and doesn't submit for Zion contest in addition even if it suffers the trouble.
가장 칭찬과 명성이 높은 자는 진리를 위하여 쫓겨나면서도 싸워 나가던 자들이라고 봅니다. 우리나라의 서울에 억울함을 당하는 일이 있어도 나라를 위하여 싸운 사람들의 동상을 많이 세운 것을 보게 됩니다. 그렇다면 성도의 나라를 위하여 진리를 전하는 일에 목적을 두고 싸운 자라면 얼마나 그 칭찬과 명성이 높을 것인가!
그러므로 시온 대회를 위하여 근심을 하며 괴로움을 당해도 거기에 굴복치 않고 나간 자들이 천하에서 제일 명성이 높아질 것입니다.

4. Forming the eternal country with the person who is got kicked out because(Mic.4:6-8)
4. 쫓겨난 자로 영원한 나라를 이루심(미4:6-8)

The purpose in which God creates the (the) whole creation forms the eternal kingdom with most truthful person. Therefore, the country which doesn't go broke forever is intended to form the strong country with the person who is got kicked out because. Even if it can be said to be the powerful country which no matter what was proud of this force till this day, the itself disappears all in front of the wind like the lamp.
Because, since letting the country it put a pressure which to stand against the truth and which expelled, one’s itself goes broke and it is.
But when the person which has been fighting for the God's word even if it is got kicked out because the God sees, it decide to admit as the most strong person and the honor of the forever royal authority they decide to be enjoyed.
하나님께서 천지 만물을 창조하신 목적은 가장 진실한 자로써 영원한 왕국을 이루자는 것입니다. 그러므로 쫓겨난 자로 강한 나라를 이루는 것은 영원히 망하지 않는 나라를 뜻한 것입니다. 이날까지 아무리 그 세력을 자랑하던 강대국이라 하여도 다 바람 앞에 등불 같이 그 자체가 없어지고 만 것입니다. 왜냐하면 진리를 대적하고 남을 압박하고 쫓아내던 나라들이므로 자기 자체가 망하고 만 것입니다.
그러나 쫓겨나도 하나님의 말씀을 위하여 싸워 나간 자라면 하나님께서 볼 때에 제일 강한 자로 인정하시고 그들을 세세 왕권의 영광을 누리도록 하시는 것입니다.

Outcome
결  론

It makes the power of the evil strong always and God makes stand against your man. Since not defeating the power of the enemy by the man, it gets to be got kicked out because but God admits, this man installs, when has been fight to the end the complete kingdom is formed.
Therefore, God can speak as the doing God together person which is got kicked out because.
하나님께서는 언제나 악의 세력을 강하게 해서 당신의 사람을 대적하게 하시는 것입니다. 사람으로는 원수의 세력을 이길 수 없으므로 쫓겨나게 되지만 끝까지 싸워 나갈 때에 그 사람은 하나님께서 인정하시고 함께 하시므로 완전한 왕국을 이루는 것입니다. 그러므로 하나님은 쫓겨난 자와 같이 하시는 하나님이라고 말할 수 있습니다.

@ Even them will I bring to my holy mountain, and make them joyful in my house of prayer: their burnt offerings and their sacrifices shall be accepted upon mine altar; for mine house shall be called an house of prayer for all people.
The Lord GOD, which gathered the outcasts of Israel said, Yet will I gather others to him, beside those that are gathered unto him.(Is.56:7~8)
@ 내가 곧 그들을 나의 성산으로 인도하여 기도하는 내 집에서 그들을 기쁘게 할 것이며 그들의 번제와 희생을 나의 제단에서 기꺼이 받게 되리니 이는 내 집은 만민이 기도하는 집이라 일컬음이 될 것임이라.
이스라엘의 쫓겨난 자를 모으시는 주 여호와가 말하노니 내가 이미 모은 백성 외에 또 모아 그에게 속하게 하리라 하셨느니라(사56:7~8)
@ Hear the word of the LORD, ye that tremble at his word; Your brethren that hated you, that cast you out for my name's sake, said, Let the LORD be glorified: but he shall appear to your joy, and they shall be ashamed.
A voice of noise from the city, a voice from the temple, a voice of the LORD that rendered recompence to his enemies.(Is.66:5~6)
@ 여호와의 말씀으로 말미암아 떠는 자들아 그의 말씀을 들을지어다 이르시되 너희 형제가 너희를 미워하며 내 이름으로 말미암아 너희를 쫓아내며 이르기를 여호와께서는 영광을 나타내사 너희 기쁨을 우리에게 보이시기를 원하노라 하였으나 그들은 수치를 당하리라 하셨느니라.
떠드는 소리가 성읍에서부터 들려오며 목소리가 성전에서부터 들리니 이는 여호와께서 그의 원수에게 보응하시는 목소리로다(사66:5~6)
@ Behold, at that time I will undo all that afflict thee: and I will save her that halteth, and gather her that was driven out; and I will get them praise and fame in every land where they have been put to shame.
At that time will I bring you again, even in the time that I gather you: for I will make you a name and a praise among all people of the earth, when I turn back your captivity before your eyes, saith the LORD.(Zeph.3:19~20).
@ 그 때에 내가 너를 괴롭게 하는 자를 다 벌하고 저는 자를 구원하며 쫓겨난 자를 모으며 온 세상에서 수욕 받는 자에게 칭찬과 명성을 얻게 하리라
내가 그 때에 너희를 이끌고 그 때에 너희를 모을지라 내가 너희 목전에서 너희의 사로잡힘을 돌이킬 때에 너희에게 천하 만민 가운데서 명성과 칭찬을 얻게 하리라 여호와의 말이니라(습3:19~20)
@ 여호와께서 말씀하시되 그 날에는 내가 저는 자를 모으며 쫓겨난 자와 내가 환난 받게 한 자를 모아 발을 저는 자는 남은 백성이 되게 하며 멀리 쫓겨났던 자들이 강한 나라가 되게 하고 나 여호와가 시온 산에서 이제부터 영원까지 그들을 다스리리라 하셨나니(미4:6~7)
@ In that day, saith the LORD, will I assemble her that halteth, and I will gather her that is driven out, and her that I have afflicted;
And I will make her that halted a remnant, and her that was cast far off a strong nation: and the LORD shall reign over them in mount Zion from henceforth, even for ever.(Mic.4:6~7).

# If it takes care in the testimony of the great servant, for informing on August 19, 1964 blue flag of the flag of the silver cross and going north in the future, the Korea army gets the national flag of korea(Taegeukgi) and the blue flag is taken away and because the north force realizes this flag, the holy mountain(Sung-San) military degenerate age servant goes broke. The blue is the rescued light, the silver cross is the will of the holy and pure.
So, the thing putting the flag on the rock which God prepares for from the creation was in 1965.5.15 as the God's order in holy mountain(Sung-San) and God was hang from morning 7 o'clock until 12 o'clock.
# 대 종님의 증언에 위하면 1964년 8월 19일에 푸른 깃발에 은빛 십자가가의 깃발을 알려 주면서 앞으로 북진 하는 데는 국군은 태극기를 들고 성산 군대 말세 종은 푸른 깃발을 들고 간다는 것이며 북방 세력이 그 깃발 아래서 망한다는 것입니다.
푸른빛은 살려 주는 빛이요 은빛 십자가는 성결의 뜻입니다. 그리하여 하나님이 창조 때부터 예비하신 반석위에 깃발을 꽂는 일이 하나님의 명령대로 1965.5.15에 성산에서 있었는데 하나님께서 아침 일곱 시부터 열두 시까지 달라는 것이었습니다.

It is mistake to decide the process where the word of the prediction accepts as the heresy. The weak servant made sure, the place in which it will put the flag of 90cm level depth on the rock really naturally was pierced in the rock. In the God's providence, all ones is not popular.
The place where it stands the flag in the words of this prophecy got to be glorious and it is the word that each country's people flock under this ensign and these men go the new age and the flag is stress on laid certainly and it flocks and the new age is realized this men.
예언의 말씀이 응하는 과정을 이단으로 판정하는 것을 잘 못입니다. 미약한 종이 확인해보니 정말 자연적으로 반석위에 약 90cm 정도 깊이의 깃발 꽂을 자리가 바위에 뚫려있었습니다. 하나님의 섭리는 모든 것이 대중적이지 않습니다. 여기 예언의 말씀에 깃발을 세우는 곳이 영화롭게 된다고 하셨고 그 기호아래 각 나라 사람들이 모여든다는 것이고 이 사람들이 새 시대 간다는 것이며 반드시 깃발을 중심해서 모여들고 그 사람들로 말미암아 새 시대가 이루어지리라는 말입니다. 

* three kinds shot convictions of the faith
* 신앙의 3대 확신

1) The basis and conclusion accuracy certainty
1) 근본과 종말 정확성 확실

2) The completeness of the personality
2) 인격의 완전성

3) The practical life and experience
3) 실천적 생활과 체험

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

상호명: 순금등대촛대교회   |  사업자 번호 : 109-89-04045   |  대표자 : 이새순
주소 : 서울시 강서구 양천로 16길 16 (3층) (방화동 562-21)
대표전화 : 02-2665-1260   |   E-mail : lgyoung290@naver.com
Copyright ⓒ 구원.kr / 순금등대촛대교회.한국 All rights reserved.