• Customer Center
    고객님께 편안하고 만족도 높은 서비스를 위해 항상 친절하게 답변해 드리겠습니다.
    Tel  : 02-2665-1260
    lgyoung290@naver.com
    운영시간 : 09:00 ~ 18:00
이사야 영한 변론

38. 12 chapter. the unified nation the song, song which it sings when …

페이지 정보

작성자 최고관리자 작성일21-06-20 09:09 조회2,550회 댓글0건

본문

The Isaiah defense evidence 38. 12 chapter. the unified nation the song, song which it sings when going the new age(Is.12:1~6)
이사야 변론 증거 38. 12장. 통일국민의 노래, 새 시대 갈 때 부르는 노래(사12:1~6)

# comfort, strength of the Jehovah, relief, Being great of the God #
# 안위, 여호와의 힘, 구원, 하나님의 위대하심 #

This chapter taught the work which it sings when people in which the favorable people remain with the to be got kicked out and wandered because becoming and going at the new age.
본장은 쫓겨남을 당하고 유리하던 백성들이 남은 자가 되어서 새 시대에 갈 때에 기뻐서 노래할 일을 가르쳤습니다.

* important verse; 5 section. Sing unto the LORD; for he had done excellent things: this is known in all the earth.
* 요절; 5절 여호와를 찬송할 것은 극히 아름다운 일을 하셨음이니 온 세계에 알게 할찌어다.

* the explanation) As to new age, when going, the work to be sung delightedly is the beautiful work which Jehovah installs.
* 강해) 새 시대는 갈 때 기뻐서 노래 할 일은 여호와께서 하신 아름다운 일입니다.

* Is.12:1. And in that day you shall say, O LORD, I will praise you: though you wast angry with me, your anger is turned away, and you comforted me.
* 사12:1. 그날에 네가 말하기를 여호와여 주께서 전에는 내게 노하셨사오나 이제는 그 노가 쉬었고 또 나를 안위하시오니 내가 주께 감사하겠나이다 할 것이니라.

* The explanation) First comport Sing. It is the day accomplishing the new age in the chapter 11 that day and the enemy disappears all, it is peaceful and safety are sung. There was the abandoned discipline but the peace gets to be enjoyed with the disaster day.
* 강해) 첫째 안위를 노래합니다. 그날은 11장에서 새 시대를 이루는 날인데 원수 세력이 몽땅 없어지니 평안해서 안위를 노래합니다. 버림받은 것과 같은 징계가 있었으나 환란 날에 평안을 누리게 됩니다.

* Is.12:2. Behold, God is my salvation; I will trust, and not be afraid: for the LORD JEHOVAH is my strength and my song; he also is become my salvation.
* 사12:2. 보라 하나님은 나의 구원이시라 내가 의뢰하고 두려움이 없으리니 주 여호와는 나의 힘이시며 나의 노래시며 나의 구원이심이라.

* the explanation) Secondly, Sing the strength of Jehovah. It sings it didn't change into our strength, but changing into the Jehovah's strength.
It becomes so that the people who Jehovah becomes the tonic can go the new age. The new power which Jehovah looks and the water and fire is unable to have done is received. It is the peace between body and souls.
* 강해) 둘째 여호와의 힘을 노래합니다. 우리의 힘으로 되는 것이 아니고 여호와의 힘으로 됐다는 것을 노래합니다. 여호와가 힘이 되 주시는 자들이 새 시대 가게 됩니다. 여호와만 바라보다가 물과 불이 못 당하는 새 힘 권세를 받게 됩니다. 영육간의 평강입니다.

* Is.12:3~5. Therefore with joy shall you draw water out of the wells of salvation. And in that day shall you say, Praise the LORD, call upon his name, declare his doings among the people, make mention that his name is exalted. Sing unto the LORD; for he had done excellent things: this is known in all the earth.
* 사12:3~5. 그러므로 너희가 기쁨으로 구원의 우물들에서 물을 길으리로다. 그날에 너희가 또 말하기를 여호와께 감사하라 그 이름을 부르며 그 행하심을 만국 중에 선포하며 그 이름이 높다 하라 여호와를 찬송할 것은 극히 아름다운 일을 하셨음이니 온 세계에 알게 할찌어다.

* the explanation) Thirdly, It sings because his doing work is beautiful because of getting relief. It is the word that the receivers sing the relief altogether for receiving the blessing of the new age to be beautiful to go and then and the well of the relief raise the water.
* 강해) 셋째 구원을 받았으니 그의 행하신 일이 아름답다고 노래합니다. 또 그때 가서는 구원의 우물에서 물을 기른다는 것은 모두 구원을 받은 사람들이 새 시대의 축복을 받는 데는 아름다움을 노래 한다는 말입니다.

@ For the Lamb which is in the midst of the throne shall feed them, and shall lead them unto living fountains of waters: and God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes.(Rev.7:17).
@ 이는 보좌 가운데 계신 어린 양이 저희의 목자가 되사 생명수 샘으로 인도하시고 하나님께서 저희 눈에서 모든 눈물을 씻어 주실 것임이러라(계7:17).

* Is.12:6. Cry out and shout, you inhabitant of Zion: for great is the Holy One of Israel in the midst of you.
* 사12:6. 시온의 거민아 소리를 높여 부르라 이스라엘의 거룩하신 자가 너희 중에서 크심이니라 할 것이니라.

* the explanation) Fourthly, It sings to be great of God. These sing a song as the pleasure and the blessing is received. The man is all beautiful and because of being all beautiful, the mountain, as to the land, as to great this plants has only God. It is the word if there is any kind of worry because of telling all to the song content that man going the new age will cause.
* 강해) 넷째 하나님의 위대하심을 노래합니다. 이들은 즐거움으로 노래를 부르며 축복을 받게 됩니다. 전부 사람도 아름다워지고 땅도 산도 초목도 다 아름다워졌으니 하나님 밖에는 위대한 이가 없다는 것입니다. 새 시대 가는 사람이 부를 노래 내용까지 다 말했으니 무슨 걱정이 있느냐 말입니다.

* Then, for that no matter what, holy person comes out of one Branch and the north force beats, it is one Branch and the god fearing the wisdom, brightness, intrigue, talent, knowledge, and Jehovah engages and changes into the fruit and the new age comes to this fruit.
For that it is the new age, the ensign comes to the cross of Jesus who It becomes the bud and for that the people flocks, the man who is got kicked out because due to the truth flocks and it is poor and the poverty men get together with the wander gets under this ensign.
For that because the public work arises at the time like it will come out of the Egypt land, there is no enemy and the new age comes, this men sing the comport now and the God's power is sung and it sings to be beautiful of God and it sings to be great of God.
  * 그러면 북방 세력이 아무리 강하지만은 거룩한 자가 나와서 승리하는 데는 한 가지인데 지혜, 총명, 모략, 재능, 지식, 여호와를 경외하는 신이 임해서 열매로 되는데 그 열매가 새 시대가 된다는 것입니다. 새 시대가 되는 데는 싹이 되시는 예수님의 십자가가 기호가 되는데 그 기호 아래는 남은 자가 모여드는 데는 진리 때문에 쫓겨난 사람이 모여들고 가난하고 빈핍하고 유리하던 사람들이 모여 듭니다.
애굽 땅에서 나올 때와 같이 역사가 일어나기 때문에 원수는 없어지고 새 시대가 오는 데는 그 사람들이 이제 안위를 노래하고 하나님의 힘을 노래하고 하나님의 아름다움을 노래하고 하나님의 위대함을 노래합니다.  

For pleading once again at the chapter 13 now, this said again that this referee comes now terminally.
이제 13장에서 또 다시 변론을 하는 데는 이제 종말에 그 심판이 올 것을 다시 말씀했습니다.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

상호명: 순금등대촛대교회   |  사업자 번호 : 109-89-04045   |  대표자 : 이새순
주소 : 서울시 강서구 양천로 16길 16 (3층) (방화동 562-21)
대표전화 : 02-2665-1260   |   E-mail : lgyoung290@naver.com
Copyright ⓒ 구원.kr / 순금등대촛대교회.한국 All rights reserved.