• Customer Center
    고객님께 편안하고 만족도 높은 서비스를 위해 항상 친절하게 답변해 드리겠습니다.
    Tel  : 02-2665-1260
    lgyoung290@naver.com
    운영시간 : 09:00 ~ 18:00
이사야 영한 변론

39. 13 chapter(1).  The extinction of the Babylon and door honorable o…

페이지 정보

작성자 최고관리자 작성일21-06-23 09:27 조회2,602회 댓글0건

본문

The Isaiah defense evidence 39. 13 chapter(1).  The extinction of the Babylon and door honorable of person(Is.13:1~4)
이사야 변론 증거 39. 13장(1). 바벨론의 멸망, 존귀한 자의 문(사13:1~4)

# ensign of high red mountain, door honorable of person, military censorship of the Jehovah, arms of the ire, referee, the man who doesn't look back upon the silver and gold, dwelling of the animal #
# 자산에 기호, 존귀한 자의 문, 여호와의 군대 검열, 진노의 병기, 심판, 은과 금을 돌아보지 않는 메대 사람, 짐승의 처소#

As to this chapter, God said of saying the new age in the chapter 11 and chapter 12 and showed the referee with the human terminally  holding the extinction of the Babylon
in the old promise and many years ago.
본장은 하나님께서 11장과 12장에 새 시대를 말하고 또 옛날 구약 때 바벨론의 멸망을 들어서 인간 종말에 심판을 보여줬습니다.

* important verse;3. I have commanded my sanctified ones, I have also called my mighty ones for mine anger, even them that rejoice in my highness.
* 요절; 3절. 내가 나의 거룩히 구별한 자에게 명하고 나의 위엄을 기뻐하는 용사들을 불러 나의 노를 풀게 하였느니라.

* the explanation) In referee, distinguishing person and the mighty are called together and anger makes sent out.
* 강해) 심판기에는 구별한 자와 용사들을 불러 모아 노를 풀게 하십니다.

* Is.13:1. The burden of Babylon, which Isaiah the son of Amoz did see.
* 사13:1. 아모스의 아들 이사야가 바벨론에 대하여 받은 경고라.

* the explanation) The warning of the human conclusion the extinction of the Babylon devastating Jerusalem was done. Babylon said go broke and the new age says come on the Book of John Revelation and it showed one which how the referee comes with the human terminally.
* 강해) 예루살렘을 황폐화시킨 바벨론의 멸망을 인간종말의 경고를 했습니다.
요한 계시록에 바벨론 망하고 새 시대가 온다고 했는데 인간 종말에 심판이 어떻게 오느냐 하는 것을 보여줬습니다.
* Is.13:2. Lift ye up a banner upon the high mountain, exalt the voice unto them, shake the hand, that they may go into the gates of the nobles.
* 사13:2. 너희는 자산 위에 기호를 세우고 소리를 높여 그들을 부르며 손을 흔들어 그들로 존귀한 자의 문에 들어가게 하라.

* the explanation) When judging the Barbellon world, God stands the sign in the high red mountain and cries out and makes enter the door of person noble with all choosing people. Because of being the red mountain (?) mountain (mountain), it stood in the red mountain to stand the sign in the high mountain.
Is.11; When standing the cross symbol in 12(1965.5.15), the red mountain said the quite parched bald mountain and Korean mountain was the red bald mountain in 60's. It is the mountain of South Korea among the Republic of Korea.
At that time, many men were led to the new age however the servant which the honorable person the degenerate age appointed task person is pioneer was intended to enter the door honorable of person.
John.10: It could be said to be the door of the sheep which 7 Jesus are it is the door of the sheep entering Heaven. Is.49: the person who is high and noble in the Jehovah seeing, Nah.2: it thought out honorable person    He installs to 5.
The servant preparing for the disaster was intended that  This degenerate age servant is not gone through, it cannot go at the new age. So now, it is the appointed task person recruiting the cereals terminally.
* 강해) 하나님은 바벨적인 세상을 심판할 때 자산에 기호를 세우고 부르짖어 모든 택한 자로 존귀한 자의 문으로 들어가게 합니다. 자산에 기호를 세웠다는 것은 붉을 자(?) 뫼산(山)자이니 붉은 산에 세웠다는 것입니다.
사11;12에 십자가 기호를 세울 때(1965.5.15) 붉은 산은 아주 메마른 민둥산을 말했는데 60년대 한국의 산은 붉은 민둥산이었습니다. 대한민국 중에도 남한의 산입니다.
그때 존귀한 자의 문에 들어가라는 것은 많은 사람을 새 시대로 인도하는 것인데 존귀한 자는 말세 사명자 선구적인 종을 뜻했습니다. 요10:7 예수님께서 나는 양의 문이라 하셨는데 천국으로 들어가는 양의 문이라는 것입니다.
사49:5 나는 여호와 보시기에 존귀한 자라 하셨고 나2:5에 그가 존귀한 자를 생각해 내니 한 것은 환란을 위하여 예비한 종을 뜻했습니다.
이 말세 종을 통하지 않고는 새 시대에 갈 수 없습니다. 그러니 종말에 알곡을 모집하는 사명자입니다. 

@ Then said Jesus unto them again, Verily, verily, I say unto you, I am the door of the sheep. All that ever came before me are thieves and robbers: but the sheep did not hear them.
I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture (John.10:7~9).
@ 그러므로 예수께서 다시 이르시되 내가 진실로 진실로 너희에게 말하노니 나는 양의 문이라. 나보다 먼저 온 자는 다 절도요 강도니 양들이 듣지 아니하였느니라. 내가 문이니 누구든지 나로 말미암아 들어가면 구원을 얻고 또는 들어가며 나오며 꼴을 얻으리라(요10:7~9).
@ Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city(Rev.22:14).
@ 그 두루마기를 빠는 자들은 복이 있으니 이는 저희가 생명나무에 나아가며 문들을 통하여 성에 들어갈 권세를 얻으려 함이로다(계22:14).

* Is.13:3. I have commanded my sanctified ones, I have also called my mighty ones for mine anger, even them that rejoice in my highness.
* 사13:3. 내가 나의 거룩히 구별한 자에게 명하고 나의 위엄을 기뻐하는 용사들을 불러 나의 노를 풀게 하였느니라.

* the explanation) The work making the difference was not stress on laid till  this day and the criminal was called but the mighty who distinguishes divinely in the referee and is delighted with God is called and anger makes sent out. It is the word that it distinguishes all the man who it is not afraid even if the disaster comes and goes out and becomes public work even if no matter what, the day of the ire comes and man who the mighty goes out together and who shouts and open it gathers if it is the mighty delighted with the God's dignity or any kind of denomination.
The change saints is the Jehovah's army. It is the army getting the three kinds armament (the love, personality, and word) on the white horse in which It becomes the done truth mighty, red hunt extinction, and victory
mighty.
* 강해) 이날까지는 구별을 짓는 일을 중심하지 않고 죄인을 불렀지만 심판기에는 거룩히 구별을 시켜 하나님을 기뻐하는 용사를 불러 노를 풀게 합니다.
어느 교파든지 하나님의 위엄을 기뻐하는 용사라면 아무리 진노의 날이 와도 환란이 와도 무서워하지 않고 나가서 역사할 사람, 용사 같이 나가서 외칠 사람을 다 구별시켜서 한데 모은다는 말입니다. 변화성도는 여호와의 군대입니다. 삼대 무장(사랑, 인격, 말씀)을 하여 진리 용사, 멸공 용사, 승리 용사가 되는 백마 탄 군대입니다.
* Is.13:4. The noise of a multitude in the mountains, like as of a great people; a tumultuous noise of the kingdoms of nations gathered together: the LORD of hosts mustered the host of the battle.
* 사13:4. 산에서 무리의 소리가 남이여 많은 백성의 소리 같으니 곧 열국 민족이 함께 모여 떠드는 소리라 만군의 여호와께서 싸움을 위하여 군대를 검열하심이로다.

* The explanation), Like this, there is the censorship which the world is stress on laid for using because of lifting the mighty and pulls out and uses reasonable people in the confused middle. It gathers in the mountain and the censorship is made.
It said to Jehovah lay stress on the mountain and certainly been having the armament and it is the word that it does as the man who censors all and is reasonable and there is the censorship in which the world is disordered. The God's public work started mostly in the mountain.
* 강해) 이와 같이 용사를 들어 쓰는 데는 세계를 중심하여 혼란한 중에서 합당한 자를 뽑아 쓰기위한 검열이 있습니다. 산에서 모아서 검열시킨다는 것입니다.
여호와께서 산을 중심해서 반드시 무장을 갖추고 나올 것을 말했는데 다 검열해서 합당한 사람으로서 하는데 세계가 혼란한 그때에 검열이 있다는 말씀입니다. 하나님의 역사는 대부분 산에서 시작했습니다.

@ And the LORD shall utter his voice before his army: for his camp is very great: for he is strong that executed his word: for the day of the LORD is great and very terrible; and who can abide it?(Joel.2:11).
@ 여호와께서 그 군대 앞에서 소리를 발하시고 그 진은 심히 크고 그 명령을 행하는 자는 강하니 여호와의 날이 크고 심히 두렵도다 당할 자가 누구이랴(욜2:11).

& On the army censorship (Is.13:4)
& 군대 검열에 대하여 (사13:4)

It has the following of to say that it hits the barbell because God lifts the mighty. The public work is utterly taught of the change degree which is given power referee terminally is mighty.
It teaches to hit the force of the lewd woman Babylon changing into the servants that have been hitting against the seal rights of the God which as in one, it lives in the east terminally because of holding up the east Medbasa corp. and is when hitting the        Babylon terminally, it has three kinds righteous like the next to be the censorship.
하나님께서 용사를 들어서 바벨을 칠 것을 말한 것은 다음과 같은 의가 있습니다.  용사라는 것은 종말에 심판권을 부여받는 변화성도의 완전 역사를 가르친 것입니다. 바벨을 칠적에 동방 메데 파사를 들어서 한 것 같이 종말에 동방에서 살아 계신 하나님의 인권을 받고 나오는 종들로 종말에 바벨론이 된 음녀의 세력을 칠 것을 가르친 것이니 검열이라는 것은 다음과 같이 3가지 의가 있습니다.

1) It is the idea problem.
1) 사상 문제입니다.

The loyalty and truth without the compromise in the least is contained to have this idea. It cannot be given the people in which it is to be even a bit changed the referee power.
이 사상이라는 것은 조금도 타협이 없는 충성과 진실이 내포된 것입니다. 조금이라도 변함이 있는 자라면 심판권을 부여받을 수 없다는 것입니다.

2) It tells, the mighty without the mistake in the least censors the complete preparation as possible to be the arm.
 The seeing, listen say is the public work of the truth fight against told one and the way in which it spends the weapon is said.
2) 완전 무장을 말한 것이니 무장이라는 것은 조금도 실수가 없는 용사가 되도록 검열하는 것입니다. 보고, 듣고, 말하는 것과 무기를 쓰는 방법에 대한 진리 투쟁의 역사를 말한 것입니다.

3) It is the censorship forming the utterly united combination. The public work united like the blue tree is taught and it is one that it is 144,000 to the mighty at the east public work, that is the conclusion.
 Therefore, since being the public work, that is the conclusion      where it forms the peace kingdom of the victory utterly so that  God is able to make the mighty of the east public work, it tells    to be utterly the censorship.
3) 완전 단결된 결합체를 이루기 위한 검열입니다. 종말적인 동방 역사에 용사라는 것은 푸른 나무와 같이 뭉쳐진 역사를 가르쳐서 14만4천이라 하는 것입니다. 그러므로 하나님께서 동방 역사의 용사를 일으키기 위해서는 완전 승리의 평화 왕국을 이루는 종말적인 역사이므로 완전 검열이 있는 것을 말씀하신 것입니다.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

상호명: 순금등대촛대교회   |  사업자 번호 : 109-89-04045   |  대표자 : 이새순
주소 : 서울시 강서구 양천로 16길 16 (3층) (방화동 562-21)
대표전화 : 02-2665-1260   |   E-mail : lgyoung290@naver.com
Copyright ⓒ 구원.kr / 순금등대촛대교회.한국 All rights reserved.