• Customer Center
    고객님께 편안하고 만족도 높은 서비스를 위해 항상 친절하게 답변해 드리겠습니다.
    Tel  : 02-2665-1260
    lgyoung290@naver.com
    운영시간 : 09:00 ~ 18:00
이사야 영한 변론

70. 29 chapter(2). The God for Zion mountain public work and Ariel

페이지 정보

작성자 최고관리자 작성일21-10-02 02:57 조회2,304회 댓글0건

본문

The Isaiah defense evidence 70. 29 chapter(2). The God for Zion mountain public work and Ariel (Is.29:13~14)
이사야 변론 증거 70. 29장(2). 시온 산을 위한 하나님의 역사, 아리엘(사29:13~14)

# the Ariel, add you year to year, feebleness, sealed book, It is the strangest and the strange work, poverty #
# 아리엘, 연부년 절기, 미약, 봉한 책, 가장 기이하고 기이한 일, 빈핍한 자 #

As to this chapter, the kingdom of David said the public work of the God accomplishing the new age through the weak group which the God who is Zion has together.
본장은 다윗의 왕국은 시온인 하나님께서 함께하는 미약한 무리를 통해서 새 시대를 이루는 하나님의 역사를 말했습니다. 

* important verse; 19. The meek also shall increase their joy in the LORD, and the poor among men shall rejoice in the Holy One of Israel.
* 요절; 19절. 겸손한 자가 여호와를 인하여 기쁨이 더하겠고 사람 중 빈핍한 자가 이스라엘의 거룩하신 자를 인하여 즐거워하리니

* the explanation) The person who is modest with the crowd which God has together and considers poverty gets and people wildness which one which gets to be like this is outrageous cut worth people all and Zion is due to be the extinction or less.
*  강해) 시온은 하나님이 함께하는 무리로 겸손하고 빈핍한 자들인데 이렇게 되는 것은 강포한 자와 경만한 자를 다 끊어버리어 없이하기 때문입니다.

* Is.29:13~14. Wherefore the Lord said, Forasmuch as this people draw near me with their mouth, and with their lips do honour me, but have removed their heart far from me, and their fear toward me is taught by the precept of men: Therefore, behold, I will proceed to do a marvellous work among this people, even a marvellous work and a wonder: for the wisdom of their wise men shall perish, and the understanding of their prudent men shall be hid.
* 사29:13~14. 주께서 가라사대 이 백성이 입으로는 나를 가까이하며 입술로는 나를 존경하나 그 마음은 내게서 멀리 떠났나니 그들이 나를 경외함은 사람의 계명으로 가르침을 받았을 뿐이라 그러므로 내가 이 백성 중에 기이한 일 곧 기이하고 가장 기이한 일을 다시 행하리니 그들 중의 지혜자의 지혜가 없어지고 명철자의 총명이 가리워지리라.

* the explanation) God is respected with the lips and the mind becomes far and it follows the man thing to teach as one likes and this people to go broke will fall down all. Therefore, since God performs the strangest work, their human knowledges and brightness will become hidden.
For that the mind becomes far if this people respects with the lips, it is natural that it interprets Bible as the human wisdom and knowledge and teaches with the Commandments of the man, the worship is not the report and the favors doesn't fall.
It is the god of the truth, if the time truth is done not know, God cannot offer the report worship. So, because of performing again the work in which the work in which God is strange among this people are strange soon and which is the strangest, the intelligence of the intelligence person among they disappears and the brightness of the intelligence people becomes hidden.
* 강해) 이 망할 자들은 입술로만 하나님을 공경하고 마음은 멀어져서 사람의 뜻대로 가르치는 것을 따라가다가 다 쓰러지고 말 것입니다. 그러므로 하나님께서 가장 기이한 일을 행하므로 그들의 인간 지혜와 총명이 가리어지고 말 것입니다.
이 백성이 입술로만 공경하지 마음은 멀어지는 데는 인간의 지혜와 지식으로 성경을 해석하고 사람의 계명으로 가르치니 예배가 상달 안 되고 은혜가 안 내리는 것은 당연한 것입니다. 하나님은 진리의 신이시니 시대적인 진리를 모르면 상달 예배를 드릴 수 없는 것입니다. 그래서 하나님께서 이 백성 중에 기이한 일 곧 기이하고 가장 기이한 일을 다시 행하리니 그들 중의 지혜자의 지혜가 없어지고 명철자의 총명이 가리어진다는 것입니다.

So now, the leader becomes corrupt with the degenerate age with the age turning point and it goes astray, the wisdom person in the world and  intelligence including the pastor, elder, doctor, professor, and etc. gets to do the work in which the brightness and wisdom becomes hidden and which ruins the church. When did it become like that?
When coming over to the favors age from the commandments age directly, the high priest, secretary, elder, and etc. who is the wisdom person were become hidden and the God's son was called in being Beelzebub and it was unable to drive and took the initiative.
So, Mt.11: The father, Jesus answers to 25~27 at that time and this is hidden to the people who are wise and are to be child and who is the supervision of the say heaven and earth it gives thanks to the children to show. It is right. In this way, becoming one is the will of the father.
Because my father inspired all ones to me, there is no person know the son besides the father and there is and no person know the father with the son besides person getting the revelation according to the wish of the son. This is the meaning of the Father God and it is the hope of Lord and even in this case who are the people like the child? It is directly Apostle. The prophecy (Ps.8:2) will change into the person like the child and the people to be preciously similarly written on this time are the meaning of the father and wants of Lord, certainly it will become like that.
Even if the is the same as the child in this time person hires to be the person the butler duty, Paulos reveals (1Tim.3:13).
그러니 말세에는 또 시대 전환기에는 지도자가 부패되고 타락하니 목사, 장로, 박사, 교수 등 세상의 지혜자와 명철자가 총명과 지혜가 가리어져서 교회를 망치는 일을 하게 되는 것입니다. 언제 그렇게 됐습니까? 바로 율법시대에서 은혜시대로 넘어 올 때 지혜자인 대제사장, 서기관, 장로 등은 가리어져서 하나님의 아들을 바알세불이라 부르고 못 박는데 앞장을 섰습니다.
그래서 주님께서는 마11:25~27에 그 때에 예수께서 대답하여 가라사대 천지의 주재이신 아버지여 이것을 지혜롭고 슬기 있는 자들에게는 숨기시고 어린 아이들에게는 나타내심을 감사하나이다. 옳소이다. 이렇게 된 것이 아버지의 뜻이니이다.
내 아버지께서 모든 것을 내게 주셨으니 아버지 외에는 아들을 아는 자가 없고 아들과 또 아들의 소원대로 계시를 받는 자 외에는 아버지를 아는 자가 없느니라.
이것이 하나님 아버지의 뜻이라는 것이며 주님의 소원이라는 것인데 이때에 어린아이 같은 자들이 누구입니까? 바로 사도들입니다. 이 시대에도 마찬가지로 귀히 쓰일 자들은 바로 어린아이 같은 자로 예언이(시8:2) 돼있고 아버지의 뜻이고 주님의 원하는 바이니 반드시 그렇게 될 것입니다.
이 시대에 어린아이 같은 자는 집사 직분이라는 것을 사도 바울은 밝혀 놓은 것입니다(딤전3:13). 

& The work taught with the Commandments of the man (13-14)
& 사람의 계명으로 가르치는 일(13-14)

The God's word is not obeyed as it is to it gets to respect with the person laying stress on the wisdom of the man and knowledge the lips even if no matter what, it says respect God and gets to become far from God from this mind and it is due to change in quality into the human knowledge and knowledge.
It is one which the man using the agreement cannot inspire to the man whom he changes as the contract if it gives example if it changes as one pleases to person placing the contract of the other man.
It is due to be the action which It becomes the God's powerful enemy that God cannot award the favors to person adding and subtracting the words, that is the God's contract, even a bit.
Therefore, if the contract is utterly changed in quality or someone of God into the human knowledge and knowledge, even if no matter what, God says be respected, it becomes futile.
아무리 하나님을 공경한다 하여도 사람의 지혜와 지식을 중심하는 자는 입술로만 공경하게 되고 그 마음에는 하나님과 멀어지게 되는 것은 하나님의 말씀을 그대로 순종하지 않고 인간 지혜와 지식으로 변질시키기 때문입니다.
예를 든다면 다른 사람의 계약서를 놓고 자기 마음대로 변경시킨다면 계약서를 쓴 사람이 변경시킨 사람에게 계약서대로 줄 수가 없는 것과 같은 것입니다.
하나님의 계약서인 말씀을 조금이라도 가감하는 자에게는 하나님께서 은혜를 줄 수가 없는 것은 하나님의 대적이 되는 행동이기 때문입니다.
그러므로 누구든지 하나님의 완전 계약서를 인간 지혜와 지식으로 변질시킨다면 아무리 하나님을 공경한다 하여도 무효가 되는 것입니다.

@ Out of the mouth of babes and sucklings hast thou ordained strength because of thine enemies, that thou mightest still the enemy and the avenger.(Ps.8:2).
@ 주의 대적을 인하여 어린 아이와 젖먹이의 입으로 말미암아 권능을 세우심이여 이는 원수와 보수자로 잠잠케 하려 하심이니이다(시8:2).
@ And said unto him, Heard you what these say? And Jesus said unto them, Yea; have you never read, Out of the mouth of babes and sucklings you hast perfected praise?(Mt.21:16).
@ 예수께서 가라사대 그렇다 어린 아기와 젖먹이들의 입에서 나오는 찬미를 온전케 하셨나이다 함을 너희가 읽어 본 일이 없느냐 하시고(마21:16).
@ For they that have used the office of a deacon well purchase to themselves a good degree, and great boldness in the faith which is in Christ Jesus.(1Tim.3:13).
@ 집사의 직분을 잘한 자들은 아름다운 지위와 그리스도 예수 안에 있는 믿음에 담력을 얻느니라(딤전3:13).
@ I lifted up mine eyes again, and looked, and behold a man with a measuring line in his hand. Then said I, Whither go you? And he said unto me, To measure Jerusalem, to see what is the breadth thereof, and what is the length thereof. And, behold, the angel that talked with me went forth, and another angel went out to meet him,
And said unto him, Run, speak to this young man, saying, Jerusalem shall be inhabited as towns without walls for the multitude of men and cattle therein:(Zeck.2:1~4).
@ 내가 또 눈을 들어 본즉 한 사람이 척량 줄을 그 손에 잡았기로 네가 어디로 가느냐 물은즉 내게 대답하되 예루살렘을 척량하여 그 장광을 보고자 하노라 할 때에 내게 말하는 천사가 나가매 다른 천사가 나와서 그를 맞으며 이르되 너는 달려가서 그 소년에게 고하여 이르기를 예루살렘에 사람이 거하리니 그 가운데 사람과 육축이 많으므로 그것이 성곽 없는 촌락과 같으리라(슥2:1~4).

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

상호명: 순금등대촛대교회   |  사업자 번호 : 109-89-04045   |  대표자 : 이새순
주소 : 서울시 강서구 양천로 16길 16 (3층) (방화동 562-21)
대표전화 : 02-2665-1260   |   E-mail : lgyoung290@naver.com
Copyright ⓒ 구원.kr / 순금등대촛대교회.한국 All rights reserved.