• Customer Center
    고객님께 편안하고 만족도 높은 서비스를 위해 항상 친절하게 답변해 드리겠습니다.
    Tel  : 02-2665-1260
    lgyoung290@naver.com
    운영시간 : 09:00 ~ 18:00
이사야 영한 변론

87. 36. chapter. The slander of the king of Assyria(Is.36:1-22), North…

페이지 정보

작성자 최고관리자 작성일22-01-23 09:26 조회1,983회 댓글0건

본문

Evidence of Isaiah defense 87. 36. chapter. The slander of the king of Assyria(Is.36:1-22), Northern forces hostility
이사야 변론 증거 87. 36장. 앗수르 왕의 훼방(사36:1~22), 북방 세력 대적

# haughtiness of Northern forces, The broken Reed Cane Egypt, the mocking army, the difficulty situation of eating piss and dung, the not fear of God, the silence #
# 북방 세력의 교만, 상한 갈대 지팡이 애굽, 조롱 받는 군대, 대변 소변을 먹는 어려운 처지, 하나님을 두려워아니함, 잠잠함 #

All the prophecies of the times of the fleshly Israel were to be corrupted, and when the Assyria of the north stood strong, they delivered the prophets to the world.
God spoke of the new age in chapter 35 and associated the history of Assyria, just as the corruption of Israel in the past came to Assyria, and in the time of judgment the religion was utterly corrupted. As the forces of the Assyrian north blasphemed in the north, We have taught that forces come out against God.I
육적 이스라엘이 부패할 적에 모든 선지는 묵시를 받아서 예언서를 세상에 전할 적에 북방 앗수르가 강하게 일어나는 때였습니다.
하나님은 35장에 새 시대를 말하고 앗수르의 사적을 결부시킨 것은 과거에 부패한 이스라엘을 앗수르를 들어서 친 것 같이 심판기에 극도로 종교가 부패할 때에 북방 앗수르의 세력이 하나님을 훼방한 것 같이 말세에도 북방 세력이 하나님을 대적하고 나온다는 것을 가르친 것입니다.

* Is.36:1~10. Now it came to pass in the fourteenth year of king Hezekiah, that Sennacherib king of Assyria came up against all the defenced cities of Judah, and took them. And the king of Assyria sent Rabshakeh from Lachish to Jerusalem unto king Hezekiah with a great army. And he stood by the conduit of the upper pool in the highway of the fuller's field.
Then came forth unto him Eliakim, Hilkiah's son, which was over the house, and Shebna the scribe, and Joah, Asaph's son, the recorder.
And Rabshakeh said unto them, Say ye now to Hezekiah, Thus saith the great king, the king of Assyria, What confidence is this wherein you trusted? I say, sayest thou, (but they are but vain words) I have counsel and strength for war: now on whom dost thou trust, that you rebelled against me?
Lo, thou trusted in the staff of this broken reed, on Egypt; whereon if a man lean, it will go into his hand, and pierce it: so is Pharaoh king of Egypt to all that trust in him.
But if thou say to me, We trust in the LORD our God: is it not he, whose high places and whose altars Hezekiah hath taken away, and said to Judah and to Jerusalem, Ye shall worship before this altar?
Now therefore give pledges, I pray thee, to my master the king of Assyria, and I will give thee two thousand horses, if thou be able on thy part to set riders upon them. How then wilt thou turn away the face of one captain of the least of my master's servants, and put thy trust on Egypt for chariots and for horsemen?
And am I now come up without the LORD against this land to destroy it? the LORD said unto me, Go up against this land, and destroy it.
* 사36:1~10. 히스기야왕 십 사년에 앗수르 왕 산헤립이 올라와서 유다 모든 견고한 성을 쳐서 취하니라. 앗수르 왕이 라기스에서부터 랍사게를 예루살렘으로 보내되 대군을 거느리고 히스기야왕에게로 가게 하매 그가 세탁업자의 터의 대로 윗못 수도구 곁에 서매 힐기야의 아들 궁내대신 엘리아김과 서기관 셉나와 아삽의 아들 사관 요아가 그에게 나아가니라. 랍사게가 그들에게 이르되 이제 히스기야에게 고하라 대왕 앗수르 왕이 이같이 말씀하시기를 네가 의뢰하니 무엇을 의뢰하느냐. 내가 말하노니 네가 족히 싸울 모략과 용맹이 있노라 함은 입술에 붙은 말 뿐이니라 네가 이제 누구를 의뢰하고 나를 반역하느냐. 보라 네가 애굽을 의뢰하도다. 그것은 상한 갈대지팡이와 일반이라 사람이 그것을 의지하면 손에 찔려들어가리니 애굽 왕 바로는 그 의뢰하는 자에게 이와 같으니라. 혹시 네가 내게 이르기를 우리는 우리 하나님 여호와를 의뢰하노라 하리라 마는 그는 그의 산당과 제단을 히스기야가 제하여 버리고 유다와 예루살렘에 명하기를 너희는 이 제단 앞에서만 경배하라 하던 그 신이 아니냐 하셨느니라. 그러므로 이제 청하노니 내 주 앗수르 왕과 내기하라 나는 네게 말 이천 필을 주어도 너는 그 탈 자를 능히 내지 못하리라. 그런즉 네가 어찌 내 주의 종 가운데 극히 작은 장관 한 사람인들 물리칠 수 있으랴 어찌 애굽을 의뢰하여 병거와 기병을 얻으려 하느냐. 내가 이제 올라와서 이 땅을 멸하는 것이 여호와의 뜻이 없음이겠느냐 여호와께서 내게 이르시기를 올라가 그 땅을 쳐서 멸하라 하셨느니라.

* the explanation) The northern part is very arrogant and oppressive against God. Now the Northern Communist Party is not afraid of the South Korean forces or God. The forces of power are dependent on the US as southern capitalist power. Bacteriological warfare, poison gas, penetration of the ground can not help much.
It is realistic that the territory is narrow and the they and we is not distinguished, You can not get ridable of a horse even if you give a horse two thousand numbers. It's not good enough for us, but we can't afford to do that. and it is a helplessness during the war.
* 강해) 북방이 아주 교만하고 하나님을 대적하고 훼방하는 모습으로 지금 북방 공산당은 남한의 세력이나 하나님을 두려워하지 않으며 의지하는 세력 애굽은 남방 자본주의 세력으로 미국에 해당되는데 전쟁의 억제력은 있었으나 상한 갈대 지팡이라 한 것처럼 세균전, 독가스, 땅굴 침입 등에는 별 도움이 될 수 없습니다.
영토가 좁고 피아가 구별되지 않는 등 전쟁시에는 속수무책일 것인데 말 이천 필을 주어도 능히 탈 자를 내지 못한다는 것은 한국군의 훈련 실태 등이 형편없어 조롱의 대상이 되는 것이 현실적입니다.

I have seen an officer confessing that the ROK Army is not an army for war, but is there only one or two who think that?
It is the Communist Party of the Demon Guard that it is not afraid of the judgment of God because it is silent even if the Christian is killed and the temple is burned up silenced through 6.25.
The destruction is the will of God. The disaster of judgment is right. It is a difficult time. For our country, this tribulation has never been a war.
어느 장교가 한국군은 전쟁을 하기 위한 군대가 아니라는 심경을 고백한 글을 본적이 있는데 그러한 생각을 하는 것이 어찌 한 두 명 뿐이겠습니까? 
6.25 등을 통하여 기독교인을 죽이고 성전을 불살라도 잠잠히 계셨으므로 하나님의 심판을 두려워하지 않으며 오히려 훼방하고 능욕하는 것이 마귀 앞잡이 공산당입니다. 멸망시키는 것이 하나님의 뜻이라는 것입니다.
심판의 환란 재앙이 맞습니다. 참으로 어려운 때가옵니다. 우리나라에게는 이번 환란이 전무후무한 전쟁입니다.

* Is.36:11~20. Then said Eliakim and Shebna and Joah unto Rabshakeh, Speak, I pray you, unto your servants in the Syrian language; for we understand it: and speak not to us in the Jews' language, in the ears of the people that are on the wall.
But Rabshakeh said, Hath my master sent me to your master and to you to speak these words? had he not sent me to the men that sit upon the wall, that they may eat their own dung, and drink their own piss with you?
Then Rabshakeh stood, and cried with a loud voice in the Jews' language, and said, Hear you the words of the great king, the king of Assyria.
Thus said the king, Let not Hezekiah deceive you: for he shall not be able to deliver you. Neither let Hezekiah make you trust in the LORD, saying, The LORD will surely deliver us: this city shall not be delivered into the hand of the king of Assyria.
Hearken not to Hezekiah: for thus saith the king of Assyria, Make an agreement with me by a present, and come out to me: and eat ye every one of his vine, and every one of his fig tree, and drink ye every one the waters of his own cistern;
Until I come and take you away to a land like your own land, a land of corn and wine, a land of bread and vineyards. Beware lest Hezekiah persuade you, saying, the LORD will deliver us. Hath any of the gods of the nations delivered his land out of the hand of the king of Assyria?
Where are the gods of Hamath and Arphad? where are the gods of Sepharvaim? and have they delivered Samaria out of my hand?
Who are they among all the gods of these lands, that have delivered their land out of my hand, that the LORD should deliver Jerusalem out of my hand?
*사36:11~20. 이에 엘리아김과 셉나와 요아가 랍사게에게 이르되 우리가 아람 방언을 아오니 청컨대 그 방언으로 당신의 종들에게 말씀하고 성 위에 있는 백성의 듣는데서 유다 방언으로 말하지 마소서. 랍사게가 가로되 내 주께서 이 일을 네 주와 네게만 말하라고 나를 보내신 것이냐 너희와 함께 자기의 대변을 먹으며 자기의 소변을 마실 성 위에 앉은 사람들에게도 하라고 보내신 것이 아니냐. 이에 랍사게가 일어서서 유다 방언으로 크게 외쳐 가로되 너희는 대왕 앗수르 왕의 말씀을 들으라. 왕의 말씀에 너희는 히스기야에게 미혹되지 말라 그가 능히 너희를 건지지 못할 것이니라. 히스기야가 너희로 여호와를 의뢰하게 하려는 것을 받지 말라 그가 말하기를 여호와께서 반드시 우리를 건지시리니 이 성이 앗수르 왕의 손에 붙임이 되지 아니하리라 할찌라도 히스기야를 청종치 말라 앗수르 왕이 또 말씀하시기를 너희는 내게 항복하고 내게로 나아오라 그리하면 너희가 각각 자기의 포도와 자기의 무화과를 먹을 것이며 각각 자기의 우물물을 마실 것이요. 내가 와서 너희를 너희 본토와 같이 곡식과 포도주와 떡과 포도원이 있는 땅에 옮기기까지 하리라. 혹시 히스기야가 너희에게 이르기를 여호와께서 우리를 건지시리라 할찌라도 꾀임을 받지 말라 열국의 신들 중에 그 땅을 앗수르 왕의 손에서 건진 자가 있느냐. 하맛과 아르밧의 신들이 어디 있느냐 스발와임의 신들이 어디 있느냐 그들이 사마리아를 내 손에서 건졌느냐. 이 열방의 신들 중에 어떤 신이 그 나라를 내 손에서 건져내었기에 여호와가 능히 예루살렘을 내 손에서 건지겠느냐 하셨느니라.

* the explanation) Pride is so extreme that they have to come to live.
The prophecy of Lamentations shows that it is a miserable and difficult place to eat excrements, eat urine, and eat his own children.
You are awakened and you must truly fear God and be protected and saved. It is the forces that negotiate with the Communist Party that God can not deliver.
The Communist Party, which defeated religious forces in many areas, is not afraid of God at all.
* 강해) 교만이 극도에 달해서 자기들에게 와야만 살길이 있다는 것입니다.
예레미야 애가의 예언처럼 대변을 먹고 소변을 먹고 자기자식을 잡아먹는 비참하고 어려운 형편이 올 것을 보여 줍니다.
각성 받아 하나님을 진심으로 경외하고 섬겨야 보호받고 구원 받습니다. 하나님이 건져주지 못한다하는 것이 공산당과 용공 협상하는 세력들입니다.
많은 지역에서 종교 세력을 물리친 공산당은 전혀 하나님을 무서워하지 않는다는 것입니다.

* Is.36:21~22. But they held their peace, and answered him not a word: for the king's commandment was, saying, Answer him not.
Then came Eliakim, the son of Hilkiah, that was over the household, and Shebna the scribe, and Joah, the son of Asaph, the recorder, to Hezekiah with their clothes rent, and told him the words of Rabshakeh.
* 사36:21~22. 그러나 그들이 잠잠하여 한 말도 대답지 아니하였으니 이는 왕이 그들에게 명하여 대답지 말라 하였음이었더라. 때에 힐기야의 아들 궁내대신 엘리아김과 서기관 셉나와 아삽의 아들 사관 요아가 그 옷을 찢고 히스기야에게 나아가서 랍사게의 말을 고하니라.

* the explanation) It is a very small reality that a believer like Gideon 300 warriors should silently repent and impose the power of God.
In the candlestick church, the people of God, the heavenly army of change saint, will go north unite.
This fact is also in the book of kings, which prophetically associates the conjunction of the judgment and when be new age the coming of the north Assyria.
The very northern powers are arrogant, blaspheming God, ignoring the southern powers and speaking outraged words. This is the situation of our country now.
Do not fear God. It is a force that the northern Communist Party has no fear because God has kept silent even in 6.25.
The old Jew nation is the land of Gangwon province in Korea, but when the Assyrian power penetrates, when the king believing in God boldly goes out, God protects it, God helped not when he was trembling with great power.
King Ahaz negotiated a great power with greater confidence than God, but Hezekiah did not negotiate with a mighty country, but when he saw God alone and believed in God's protection, the northern Assyrian was harsh and surrounded and laughed and mocked and blasphemed. Hezekiah prayed to God.
Even today, the North Korean army is not afraid of Korea and fear not of God. If it raises a tribulation, it will be a judgment, and the damage will be great. Honest, clean, righteous, godly and holy will survive.
It is giving important lessons to us in the last days through the historical events that took place until the thirty-ninth chapter.
* 강해) 잠잠히 회개하고 하나님의 능력이 임하게 하여야 하는데 기드온 300용사 같은 신앙인이 아주 적은 현실입니다.
촛대교회에서 하나님의 사람들인 하늘 군대인 변화성도가 북진통일 할 것입니다.
이 사실은 열왕기에도 있는데 여기서 결부시킨 것은 심판과 새 시대를 이룰 때도 북방 앗수르가 내려온다는 것을 예언적으로 결부시켰습니다.
아주 북방 세력이 교만하여 하나님을 훼방하고 남방 세력을 무시하고 참람 된 말을 하고 나온다는 것입니다. 지금 우리나라 상황이 이렇게 되어가고 있습니다.
도무지 하나님을 두려워하지 않습니다. 그것은 6.25때에도 하나님께서 잠잠하셨으니 북방 공산당은 두려워할 것이 없다는 세력입니다.
옛날의 유대국은 우리나라 강원도 땅만 한데 앗수르 강대국이 침투해 올 때 하나님을 믿는 왕이 담대히 나갈 때는 하나님께서 보호했지만 강대국에게 떨게 될 때는 하나님께서 안 도와 주었습니다.
아하스 왕은 강대국을 하나님 보다 더 믿고 협상했지만 히스기야는 강대국가와 협상하지 않고 하나님만 바라보고 하나님의 보호만 믿고 나갈 때 북방 앗수르가 진치고 둘러싸서 비웃고 조롱하고 훼방하니 꼼짝 못하고 죽게 되었는데 앗수르 왕에게 항복만 하면 살게 해준다고 했지만 히스기야는 하나님께 기도했습니다.
지금도 북한군은 한국을 무서워하지 않고 하나님을 두려워하지 않아 환란을 일으키면 심판이므로 피해가 막대할 것이며 정직하고 깨끗하고 의롭고 경건하여 거룩해야만 살아남을 수 있을 것입니다.
39장까지 일어난 사적을 통하여 말세에 선지 국가인 우리에게 중요한 교훈을 주고 있는 것입니다.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

상호명: 순금등대촛대교회   |  사업자 번호 : 109-89-04045   |  대표자 : 이새순
주소 : 서울시 강서구 양천로 16길 16 (3층) (방화동 562-21)
대표전화 : 02-2665-1260   |   E-mail : lgyoung290@naver.com
Copyright ⓒ 구원.kr / 순금등대촛대교회.한국 All rights reserved.