• Customer Center
    고객님께 편안하고 만족도 높은 서비스를 위해 항상 친절하게 답변해 드리겠습니다.
    Tel  : 02-2665-1260
    lgyoung290@naver.com
    운영시간 : 09:00 ~ 18:00
이사야 영한 변론

88. 37 chapter(1). The appeal of Hezekiah (Is.37:1~29)

페이지 정보

작성자 최고관리자 작성일22-01-26 10:54 조회1,929회 댓글0건

본문

Evidence of Isaiah defense 88. 37 chapter(1). The appeal of Hezekiah (Is.37:1~29)
이사야 변론 증거 88. 37장(1). 히스기야의 호소(사37:1~29)

# There is a day of tribulation, punishment and disgrace, like a woman without power to childbirth, God's supernatural public work, Hezekiah's exemplary prayer, God's intended purpose and providence, there are stability place, 185,000 Angels attack at morning in a day #
# 환란과 책벌과 능욕의 날, 해산할 힘이 없는 여인 같음, 하나님의 초능력적 역사, 히스기야의 모범적인 기도, 하나님의 예정된 작정과 섭리, 안정처가 있음, 하루아침에 천사가 185,000명을 침 #

This chapter tells us that Hezekiah, who has true faith, abolishes idols and honors God, saying that no matter how the northern kingdom comes down strongly and surrounds Jerusalem and supports his regime, he can live in peace. When Hezekiah did not compromise, he tore his clothes and cried before God. When God appealed, God made an angel victory by annihilating the northern armies from the Assyrian camp.
This is a type of thing that has happened in the last days.
본 장은 참된 신앙을 가진 히스기야가 우상을 철폐시키고 하나님을 공경하는 왕으로써 아무리 북방이 강하게 내려와서 예루살렘을 둘러싸고 자기 정권을 지지하고 따라만 오면 평안히 살수가 있다고 말하면서 하나님을 믿지 말고 보호를 믿지 말라는 말을 할 적에 히스기야는 타협하지 않고 옷을 찢고 하나님 앞에 눈물 흘리며 호소 할 때 하나님께서 응답하시사 천사로 하여금 앗수르 진중에서 북방 군대를 전멸시킴으로 대 승리를 이룬 것입니다.
이것은 말세에 이와 같은 일이 있다는 것을 예표로 보여준 것입니다.

* Is.37:1~6. And it came to pass, when king Hezekiah heard it, that he rent his clothes, and covered himself with sackcloth, and went into the house of the LORD. And he sent Eliakim, who was over the household, and Shebna the scribe, and the elders of the priests covered with sackcloth, unto Isaiah the prophet the son of Amoz.
And they said unto him, Thus saith Hezekiah, This day is a day of trouble, and of rebuke, and of blasphemy: for the children are come to the birth, and there is not strength to bring forth.
It may be the LORD thy God will hear the words of Rabshakeh, whom the king of Assyria his master hath sent to reproach the living God, and will reprove the words which the LORD thy God had heard: wherefore lift up thy prayer for the remnant that is left.
So the servants of king Hezekiah came to Isaiah.
And Isaiah said unto them, Thus shall you say unto your master, Thus said the LORD, Be not afraid of the words that you hast heard, wherewith the servants of the king of Assyria have blasphemed me.
* 사37:1~6. 히스기야 왕이 듣고 그 옷을 찢고 굵은 베를 입고 여호와의 전으로 갔고 궁내대신 엘리아김과 서기관 셉나와 제사장 중 어른들도 굵은 베를 입으니라. 왕이 그들을 아모스의 아들 선지자 이사야에게로 보내매 그들이 이사야에게 이르되 히스기야의 말씀에 오늘은 환난과 책벌과 능욕의 날이라 아이를 낳으려 하나 해산할 힘이 없음 같도다. 당신의 하나님 여호와께서 랍사게의 말을 들으셨을 것이라 그가 그 주 앗수르 왕의 보냄을 받고 사시는 하나님을 훼방하였은즉 당신의 하나님 여호와께서 혹시 그 말에 견책하실까 하노라 그런즉 바라건대 당신은 이 남아 있는 자를 위하여 기도하라 하시더이다.

* the explanation) If a tribulation comes, it will be a difficult situation because there is no power to childbirth a woman who is to be childbirth because it is a judgment day.
6.25 is a missionary state, but the regime of the Lee Sung Man was corrupt without considering the will of God, and it was God's disciplinary punishment for the nation and the regime, This tribulation is a disaster of judgment
This time, there is a supernatural public work of God in the Northern army. Like Joel. chapter.1 and 2, God's people must open a special meeting and pray.
* 강해) 환란이 오게 되면 심판의 날이므로 어찌할 수 없는 상황이라 해산할 여인이 해산할 힘이 없는 것과 같은 난감한 상황이 될 것입니다.
6.25는 사명국가인데 이승만 정권이 하나님의 뜻을 생각지 않고 부패하여 민족과 정권에 대한 하나님의 징계였지만 이번 환란은 심판의 재앙입니다.
이번에는 훼방한 북방 군대에게 초능력적인 하나님의 역사가 있습니다. 요엘 1장, 2장처럼 하나님의 사람들이 특별성회를 열고 기도해야 합니다.

* Is.37:7~13. Behold, I will send a blast upon him, and he shall hear a rumour, and return to his own land; and I will cause him to fall by the sword in his own land.
So Rabshakeh returned, and found the king of Assyria warring against Libnah: for he had heard that he was departed from Lachish.
And he heard say concerning Tirhakah king of Ethiopia, He is come forth to make war with you. And when he heard it, he sent messengers to Hezekiah, saying,
Thus shall ye speak to Hezekiah king of Judah, saying, Let not thy God, in whom thou trustest, deceive thee, saying, Jerusalem shall not be given into the hand of the king of Assyria.
Behold, thou hast heard what the kings of Assyria have done to all lands by destroying them utterly; and shalt thou be delivered?
Have the gods of the nations delivered them which my fathers have destroyed, as Gozan, and Haran, and Rezeph, and the children of Eden which were in Telassar?
Where is the king of Hamath, and the king of Arphad, and the king of the city of Sepharvaim, Hena, and Ivah?
* 사37:7~13. 이와 같이 히스기야 왕의 신하들이 이사야에게 나아가매 이사야가 그들에게 이르되 너희는 너희 주에게 이렇게 고하라 여호와께서 말씀하시되 너희의 들은바 앗수르 왕의 종들이 나를 능욕한 말을 인하여 두려워 말라. 보라 내가 신을 그의 속에 두리니 그가 풍성을 듣고 그 고토로 돌아갈 것이며 또 내가 그를 그 고토에서 칼에 죽게 하리라 하셨느니라. 랍사게가 앗수르 왕이 라기스를 떠났다 함을 듣고 돌아가다가 그 왕이 립나 치는 것을 만나니라. 그 때에 앗수르 왕이 구스 왕 디르하가의 일에 대하여 들은즉 이르기를 그가 나와서 왕과 싸우려 한다 하는지라 이 말을 듣고 사자들을 히스기야에게 보내며 가로되 너희는 유다 왕 히스기야에게 이같이 고하여 이르기를 너는 너의 의뢰하는 하나님이 예루살렘이 앗수르 왕의 손에 넘어가지 아니하리라 하는 말에 속지 말라. 앗수르 왕들이 모든 나라에 어떤 일을 행하였으며 그것을 어떻게 멸절시켰는지 네가 들었으리니 네가 건짐을 얻겠느냐. 나의 열조가 멸하신 열방 고산과 하란과 레셉과 및 들라살에 거하는 에덴 자손을 그 나라 신들이 건졌더냐. 하맛 왕과 아르밧 왕과 스발와임성의 왕과 헤나 왕과 이와 왕이 어디 있느냐 하라 하였더라.

* the explanation) God is not to be afraid of the two forces of the North. We must fear God. The north is the stick and stick of God's judgment.
Listening to the rumors and returning shows that there is a supernatural  public work of God.
But the northern army, which does not know it, is ignorant of God and is very arrogant(Is.7:4, two pokers smoke, Is.10:5 sticks of wrath, a club of grudge).
* 강해) 하나님께서는 두 부지깽이 불과한 북방 세력을 두려워하지 말라는 것입니다. 하나님을 두려워해야지 북방은 하나님이 들어 쓰는 심판의 막대기이며 몽둥이 인 것입니다.
풍성을 듣고 돌아간다는 것은 하나님의 초능력적인 역사가 있을 것을 보여줍니다.
그러나 그것을 모르는 북방 군대는 하나님을 무시하고 아주 교만하게 나오는 것입니다(사7:4 연기 나는 두 부지깽이, 사10:5 진노의 막대기, 분한의 몽둥이).

* Is.37:14~29. And Hezekiah received the letter from the hand of the messengers, and read it: and Hezekiah went up unto the house of the LORD, and spread it before the LORD. And Hezekiah prayed unto the LORD, saying, O LORD of hosts, God of Israel, that dwellest between the cherubims, thou art the God, even thou alone, of all the kingdoms of the earth: thou hast made heaven and earth.
Incline thine ear, O LORD, and hear; open thine eyes, O LORD, and see: and hear all the words of Sennacherib, which hath sent to reproach the living God. Of a truth, LORD, the kings of Assyria have laid waste all the nations, and their countries,
And have cast their gods into the fire: for they were no gods, but the work of men's hands, wood and stone: therefore they have destroyed them.
Now therefore, O LORD our God, save us from his hand, that all the kingdoms of the earth may know that thou art the LORD, even thou only.
Then Isaiah the son of Amoz sent unto Hezekiah, saying, Thus saith the LORD God of Israel, Whereas thou hast prayed to me against Sennacherib king of Assyria:
This is the word which the LORD hath spoken concerning him; The virgin, the daughter of Zion, hath despised thee, and laughed thee to scorn; the daughter of Jerusalem hath shaken her head at thee.
Whom hast thou reproached and blasphemed? and against whom hast thou exalted thy voice, and lifted up thine eyes on high? even against the Holy One of Israel.
By thy servants hast thou reproached the Lord, and hast said, By the multitude of my chariots am I come up to the height of the mountains, to the sides of Lebanon; and I will cut down the tall cedars thereof, and the choice fir trees thereof: and I will enter into the height of his border, and the forest of his Carmel.
I have digged, and drunk water; and with the sole of my feet have I dried up all the rivers of the besieged places.
Hast thou not heard long ago, how I have done it; and of ancient times, that I have formed it? now have I brought it to pass, that thou shouldest be to lay waste defenced cities into ruinous heaps.
Therefore their inhabitants were of small power, they were dismayed and confounded: they were as the grass of the field, and as the green herb, as the grass on the housetops, and as corn blasted before it be grown up.
But I know your abode, and your going out, and your coming in, and your rage against me.
Because your rage against me, and your tumult, is come up into mine ears, therefore will I put my hook in thy nose, and my bridle in your lips, and I will turn you back by the way by which you came.
* 사37:14~29. 히스기야가 사자의 손에서 글을 받아 보고 여호와의 전에 올라가서 그 글을 여호와 앞에 펴놓고 여호와께 기도하여 가로되 그룹 사이에 계신 이스라엘 하나님 만군의 여호와여 주는 천하만국의 유일하신 하나님이시라 주께서 천지를 조성하셨나이다. 여호와여 귀를 기울여 들으시옵소서. 여호와여 눈을 떠 보시옵소서 산헤립이 사자로 사시는 하나님을 훼방한 모든 말을 들으시옵소서. 여호와여 앗수르 왕들이 과연 열국과 그 땅을 황폐케 하였고 그들의 신들을 불에 던졌사오나 이들은 참 신이 아니라 사람의 손으로 만든 것뿐이요 나무와 돌이라 그러므로 멸망을 당하였나이다. 우리 하나님 여호와여 이제 우리를 그의 손에서 구원하사 천하만국으로 주만 여호와이신 줄을 알게 하옵소서. 아모스의 아들 이사야가 보내어 히스기야에게 이르되 이스라엘의 하나님 여호와께서 말씀하시되 네가 앗수르 왕 산헤립의 일로 내게 기도하였도다 하시고 여호와께서 그에 대하여 이같이 이르시되 처녀 딸 시온이 너를 멸시하며 조소하였고 딸 예루살렘이 너를 향하여 머리를 흔들었느니라. 네가 훼방하며 능욕한 것은 누구에게냐 네가 소리를 높이며 눈을 높이 들어 향한 것은 누구에게냐 곧 이스라엘의 거룩한 자에게니라. 네가 네 종으로 주를 훼방하여 이르기를 내가 나의 허다한 병거를 거느리고 산들의 꼭대기에 올라가며 레바논의 깊은 곳에 이르렀으니 높은 백향목과 아름다운 향나무를 베고 또 그 한계 되는 높은 곳에 들어가며 살진 땅의 수풀에 이를것이며 내가 우물을 파서 물을 마셨으니 나의 발바닥으로 애굽의 모든 하수를 밟아 말리리라 하였도다. 네가 어찌 듣지 못하였겠느냐 이 일들은 내가 태초부터 행한 바요 상고부터 정한 바로서 이제 내가 이루어 너로 견고한 성을 헐어 돌무더기가 되게 하였노라. 그러므로 그 거민들이 힘이 약하여 놀라며 수치를 당하여 들의 풀 같이, 푸른나물 같이, 지붕의 풀 같이, 자라지 못한 곡초 같았었느니라. 네 거처와 네 출입과 나를 거스려 분노함을 내가 아노라. 네가 나를 거스려 분노함과 네 오만함이 내 귀에 들렸으므로 내가 갈고리로 네 코를 꿰며 자갈을 네 입에 먹여 너를 오던 길로 돌아가게 하리라 하셨나이다.

* the explanation) Hezekiah's prayer, which depends on God, is what the ministers pray for.
That is, all of this reproach is to God. This land will be desolate, but of course it is planned and planned from the beginning.
All things are done under the predicted schedule. At this time, the power of God appears in Korea, and the whole world is amazed by the unification of the North-South eradication communist. It is prophecy again to become prophet nation, theocracy country
After all, the judgment of the obscenity, the corruption, the luxury, the fall, the idolatry, the negotiator procommunist of the charter, the tarp, the goat, the wild grapevine the christian etc.
* 강해) 하나님을 의지하는 히스기야의 기도는 사명자들이 기도할 내용입니다.
이 능욕이 전부 하나님께 한 것이라는 것입니다. 이 땅이 황무하게 되겠지만 물론 태초부터 예정되고 정한 바라는 것입니다.
모든 일들이 예지 예정 아래서 이루어지는 것입니다. 이때 한국에 하나님의 권세가 나타나 전 세계가 깜짝 놀라는 북진멸공통일이 이루어지므로 다시 예언의 선지 국가가 되고 신정국가가 되는 것입니다.
음란, 부패, 사치, 타락, 우상숭배, 용공 협상자, 가라지, 염소, 들포도 기독교인 등의 심판이 끝나면 다 물리치겠다는 것입니다.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

상호명: 순금등대촛대교회   |  사업자 번호 : 109-89-04045   |  대표자 : 이새순
주소 : 서울시 강서구 양천로 16길 16 (3층) (방화동 562-21)
대표전화 : 02-2665-1260   |   E-mail : lgyoung290@naver.com
Copyright ⓒ 구원.kr / 순금등대촛대교회.한국 All rights reserved.