• Customer Center
    고객님께 편안하고 만족도 높은 서비스를 위해 항상 친절하게 답변해 드리겠습니다.
    Tel  : 02-2665-1260
    lgyoung290@naver.com
    운영시간 : 09:00 ~ 18:00
선지서 영한 변론

12. Evidence for Ezekiel's argument (3). Chapter 8~9. watchmen and mis…

페이지 정보

작성자 최고관리자 작성일21-03-25 04:16 조회3,044회 댓글0건

본문

12. Evidence for Ezekiel's argument (3). Chapter 8~9. watchmen and missionaries
12. 에스겔 변론 증거(3). 8~9장. 파수꾼과 사명자

* The meaning of Ezekiel; God is make strong. God accomplishes all the prophecy in the end of man, and the servant that he uses to work is a new create of servant to be used with God.
He gives new strength, gives seven spirits, gives power, and acts as an agent of God of wrath and as an agent of judgment Lord. In order to do so, when he became a available servant through many ordeals and trials, he gives witness authority (judgment) to judge the world.
Thus, by unification of the truth, unification of the church, unification of power, Christ the king of kings will reign over as realized on ground a peace kingdom. Restoring the garden of Eden, accomplished the nation of the saints, the kingdom of Christ.
* 에스겔의 뜻; 하나님이 강하게 하신다. 하나님께서 인간 종말에 모든 예언을 성취하고, 역사하시기 위하여 쓰시는 종은 신과 같이 쓰일 종으로 몸을 신창조하십니다.
그리고 새 힘을 주시고 일곱 영을 주시고 권세를 주셔서 진노의 하나님 대행자로, 심판주의 대행자로 쓰십니다. 그러기 위하여 위해 많은 연단과 시련을 통하여 의합 된 종이 되었을 때 증인권세(심판권세)를 주어 세상을 심판하십니다.
그리하여 진리통일, 교회통일, 권세통일을 하여 지상 평화왕국을 이루어 만왕의 왕 그리스도께서 통치하시게 됩니다. 에덴동산을 회복하여 성도의 나라 그리스도의 나라가 이루어집니다.

* Subject; God's absolute sovereignty means that God will restore Israel (a thousand years peaceful kingdom) and dwell together forever.
* 대지; 하나님의 절대주권으로 하나님께서 이스라엘을(천년평화왕국) 회복하시고 영원히 함께 거하실 것이라는 것입니다.

* Essential verse: Ezck.37:26~27. Moreover I will make a covenant of peace with them; it shall be an everlasting covenant with them: and I will place them, and multiply them, and will set my sanctuary in the midst of them for evermore. My tabernacle also shall be with them: yea, I will be their God, and they shall be my people.
* 요절: 겔37:26~27. 내가 그들과 화평의 언약을 세워서 영원한 언약이 되게 하고 또 그들을 견고하고 번성케 하며 내 성소를 그 가운데 세워서 영원히 이르게 하리니 내 처소가 그들 가운데 있을 것이며 나는 그들의 하나님이 되고 그들은 내 백성이 되리라.

* The explanation) God loves fallen human beings and makes them righteous people as the fellowship offering of His only begotten.
And with His loving servants, He establishes a perfect kingdom of peace and enjoys the rest of the millennial without insufficiency. And after of the judgment of the White throne, we are living together with humans in eternal eternity world, thus completing the love God wants to give.
* 강해) 하나님께서는 타락한 인간들을 사랑하셔서 독생자의 화목제물로 의로운 백성이 되게 하십니다. 그리고 주님의 사랑하시는 종들로 완전한 평화왕국을 세우시고 부족함이 없는 천년안식의 복락을 누리게 하십니다.
그리고 백 보좌 심판을 거처 영원한 무궁세계에 인간들과 동거 동락하게 하시므로 하나님의 주고 싶어 하시는 사랑을 완성하십니다.

Chapter 8. The idolatry(idol worship) of Jerusalem,
8장. 예루살렘의 우상 숭배,

@ And he brought me to the door of the court; and when I looked, behold a hole in the wall. Then said he unto me, Son of man, dig now in the wall: and when I had digged in the wall, behold a door. And he said unto me, Go in, and behold the wicked abominations that they do here.
So I went in and saw; and behold every form of creeping things, and abominable beasts, and all the idols of the house of Israel, pour trayed upon the wall round about.
And there stood before them seventy men of the ancients of the house of Israel, and in the midst of them stood Jaazaniah the son of Shaphan, with every man his censer in his hand; and a thick cloud of incense went up.
Then said he unto me, Son of man, hast thou seen what the ancients of the house of Israel do in the dark, every man in the chambers of his imagery? for they say, the LORD saw us not; the LORD has forsaken the earth. He said also unto me, Turn thee yet again, and thou shalt see greater abominations that they do.
Then he brought me to the door of the gate of the LORD's house which was toward the north; and, behold, there sat women weeping for Tammuz.
Then said he unto me, Hast thou seen this, O son of man? turn thee yet again, and thou shalt see greater abominations than these.
And he brought me into the inner court of the LORD's house, and, behold, at the door of the temple of the LORD, between the porch and the altar, were about five and twenty men, with their backs toward the temple of the LORD, and their faces toward the east; and they worshipped the sun toward the east. Then he said unto me, Hast thou seen this, O son of man? Is it a light thing to the house of Judah that they commit the abominations which they commit here? for they have filled the land with violence, and have returned to provoke me to anger: and, lo, they put the branch to their nose. Therefore will I also deal in fury: mine eye shall not spare, neither will I have pity: and though they cry in mine ears with a loud voice, yet will I not hear them.(Zeck.8:7~18).
@ 그가 나를 이끌고 뜰 문에 이르시기로 내가 본즉 담에 구멍이 있더라
그가 내게 이르시되 인자야 너는 이 담을 헐라 하시기로 내가 그 담을 허니 한 문이 있더라. 또 내게 이르시되 들어가서 그들이 거기서 행하는 가증하고 악한 일을 보라 하시기로 내가 들어가 보니 각양 곤충과 가증한 짐승과 이스라엘 족속의 모든 우상을 그 사면 벽에 그렸고 이스라엘 족속의 장로 중 칠십 인이 그 앞에 섰으며 사반의 아들 야아사냐도 그 가운데 섰고 각기 손에 향로를 들었는데 향연이 구름같이 오르더라
또 내게 이르시되 인자야 이스라엘 족속의 장로들이 각각 그 우상의 방안 어두운 가운데서 행하는 것을 네가 보았느냐 그들이 이르기를 여호와께서 우리를 보지 아니하시며 이 땅을 버리셨다 하느니라. 또 내게 이르시되 너는 다시 그들의 행하는바 다른 큰 가증한 일을 보리라 하시더라. 그가 또 나를 데리고 여호와의 전으로 들어가는 북문에 이르시기로 보니 거기 여인들이 앉아 담무스를 위하여 애곡하더라.
그가 또 내게 이르시되 인자야 네가 그것을 보았느냐 너는 또 이보다 더 큰 가증한 일을 보리라 하시더라. 그가 또 나를 데리고 여호와의 전 안뜰에 들어가시기로 보니 여호와의 전문 앞 현관과 제단 사이에서 약 이십 오인이 여호와의 전을 등지고 낯을 동으로 향하여 동방 태양에 경배하더라. 또 내게 이르시되 인자야 네가 보았느냐 유다 족속이 여기서 행한 가증한 일을 적다 하겠느냐 그들이 강포로 이 땅에 채우고 또다시 내 노를 격동하고 심지어 나무가지를 그 코에 두었느니라.
그러므로 나도 분노로 갚아 아껴 보지 아니하고 긍휼을 베풀지도 아니하리니 그들이 큰 소리로 내 귀에 부르짖을지라도 내가 듣지 아니하리라.(겔8:7~18).

the explanation) The sins of northern Israel must now be seen as a sin of North Korea, the northern Samaritan. Atheism idol All things are the power of sin, but especially in view of the sun worship in verse.16, it is a clear sin to serve Kim Il Sung on April 15 with sun anniversary.
The evil regime in North Korea, the tool of judgment and the object of judgment, will be used as a tool to judge the wicked and unjust South Korean regime and will soon be destroyed.
강해) 북이스라엘의 죄가 지금은 한국의 북방 사마리아인 북한의 죄로 보아야 합니다.
무신론 우상 모든 것이 죄의 세력이지만 특별히 16절의 태양 숭배를 보면 4월15일을 태양절로 김일성을 섬기는 모습이 분명한 죄입니다.
심판의 도구이며 심판의 대상인 북한의 악한 정권은 사악하고 불의한 남한 정권을 심판하는 도구로 사용되고 곧 멸망당하는 것을 보게 될 것입니다.

Chapter 9. Let us pour out his wrath on Jerusalem.
9장. 예루살렘에 분노를 쏟으시다.

@  He cried also in mine ears with a loud voice, saying, Cause them that have charge over the city to draw near, even every man with his destroying weapon in his hand. And, behold, six men came from the way of the higher gate, which lieth toward the north, and every man a slaughter weapon in his hand; and one man among them was clothed with linen, with a writer's inkhorn by his side: and they went in, and stood beside the brass altar.
And the glory of the God of Israel was gone up from the cherub, whereupon he was, to the threshold of the house. And he called to the man clothed with linen, which had the writer's ink horn by his side;
And the LORD said unto him, Go through the midst of the city, through the midst of Jerusalem, and set a mark upon the foreheads of the men that sigh and that cry for all the abominations that be done in the midst thereof. And to the others he said in mine hearing, Go ye after him through the city, and smite: let not your eye spare, neither have ye pity:
Slay utterly old and young, both maids, and little children, and women: but come not near any man upon whom is the mark; and begin at my sanctuary. Then they began at the ancient men which were before the house. And he said unto them, Defile the house, and fill the courts with the slain: go ye forth. And they went forth, and slew in the city.
And it came to pass, while they were slaying them, and I was left, that I fell upon my face, and cried, and said, Ah Lord GOD! wilt thou destroy all the residue of Israel in thy pouring out of thy fury upon Jerusalem?
Then said he unto me, The iniquity of the house of Israel and Judah is exceeding great, and the land is full of blood, and the city full of perverseness: for they say, The LORD hath forsaken the earth, and the LORD seeth not. And as for me also, mine eye shall not spare, neither will I have pity, but I will recompense their way upon their head.
And, behold, the man clothed with linen, which had the inkhorn by his side, reported the matter, saying, I have done as thou hast commanded me.(Ezek.9:1~11).
@ 그가 또 큰 소리로 내 귀에 외쳐 가라사대 이 성읍을 관할하는 자들로 각기 살륙하는 기계를 손에 들고 나아오게 하라 하시더라.
내가 본즉 여섯 사람이 북향한 윗문 길로 쫓아오는데 각 사람의 손에 살륙하는 기계를 잡았고 그 중에 한 사람은 가는 베옷을 입고 허리에 서기관의 먹 그릇을 찼더라. 그들이 들어 와서 놋 제단 곁에 서더라.
그룹에 머물러 있던 이스라엘 하나님의 영광이 올라 성전 문지방에 이르더니 여호와께서 그 가는 베옷을 입고 서기관의 먹 그릇을 찬 사람을 불러 이르시되 너는 예루살렘 성읍 중에 순행하여 그 가운데서 행하는 모든 가증한 일로 인하여 탄식하며 우는 자의 이마에 표하라 하시고
나의 듣는데 또 그 남은 자에게 이르시되 너희는 그 뒤를 쫓아 성읍 중에 순행하며 아껴 보지도 말며 긍휼을 베풀지도 말고 쳐서 늙은 자와 젊은 자와 처녀와 어린 아이와 부녀를 다 죽이되 이마에 표 있는 자에게는 가까이 말라 내 성소에서 시작할 찌니라. 하시매 그들이 성전 앞에 있는 늙은 자들로부터 시작하더라. 
그가 또 그들에게 이르시되 너희는 성전을 더럽혀 시체로 모든 뜰에 채우라 너희는 나가라 하시매 그들이 나가서 성읍 중에서 치더라.
그들이 칠 때에 내가 홀로 있는지라 엎드리어 부르짖어 가로되 오호라 주 여호와여 예루살렘을 향하여 분노를 쏟으시오니 이스라엘 남은 자를 모두 멸하려 하시나이까.
그가 내게 이르시되 이스라엘과 유다 족속의 죄악이 심히 중하여 그 땅에 피가 가득하며 그 성읍에 불법이 찼나니 이는 그들이 이르기를 여호와께서 이 땅을 버리셨으며 보지 아니하신다 함이라.
그러므로 내가 그들을 아껴 보지 아니하며 긍휼을 베풀지 아니하고 그 행위대로 그 머리에 갚으리라 하시더라. 가는 베옷을 입고 허리에 먹 그릇을 찬 사람이 복명하여 가로되 주께서 내게 명하신대로 내가 준행하였나이다. 하더라.(겔9:1~11).

* the explanation) When it comes to human ending, the five nations that claim and have jurisdiction over the world and degenerate age appointed task person will come out and work.
However, before the judgment of the world, the Latter day degenerate age appointed task person showed write the book of the plummet word secret of judgement, and showed to the worthy in order to proceed sealed work and judgmental work.
* 강해) 인간 종말에 정한 때가 되면 세상 주장하고 관할하는 다섯 나라와 말세 사명 자가 나와서 활동하게 됩니다.
그런데 말세 사명 자는 세상을 심판하기 전에 심판의 비밀인 다림줄의 말씀의 서책을 내고 합당한 자들에게 인치는 역사와 심판하는 역사를 순서 있게 진행할 것을 보여줬습니다.

Like the Prophet of Is.19:18, the United Nations formed in 1948 after World War II, so the United States, England, France, Soviet Russia, China and of the five countries served as a permanent member of the United Nations Security Council. The machine refers to nuclear weapons, such as the atomic bomb, and the atomic bomb,
The degenerate age appointed task person who comes out with a publish book of books. Like the prophecy of the Is.41:25, Great servant came down from the North to authority work and published the book (Is.28:11, Is.40:9, and Hab.2:2).
사19:18의 예언처럼 2차 세계대전 후에 1948년에 국제연합이 결성되므로 미, 영, 불, 소, 중의 다섯 나라가 유엔안전보장 회의 상임이사국으로 세상을 좌우지하는 강대국 역할을 해왔으며 살육하는 기계는(사54:16~17) 원자탄 등 핵무기를 말합니다.
말세 사명 자가 서책 사명을 가지고 나오는 것은 사41:25의 예언처럼 대 종님이 북방에서 강권역사로 내려와서 서책을(사28:11, 사40:9, 합2:2) 발간하였습니다.

As a servant who is the judge of the world, who has been a servant of the mission(Is.59:21, Is.49:2), he is a servant who judges the world.
He comes out with hid servant and makes his mission prophecy again (Rev.10:11) the work of referee to start from the house of the God (1Pet.4:17), proceed as the prophet.
With the help of a heavenly angelic angel, defeating the Communist Party (Joel.2:20) and destroying communist the unity of North Korea, the house of God is our country of the preaching prophet nation. Spiritually, judgment has already proceeded on those who have already believed.
그 사명의 계대자가(사59:21, 사49:2 손 그늘에 숨기신 종) 세상을 심판하는 사명자로 숨은 종으로 있다가 나와서 다시 예언의(계10:11) 사명을 하고 심판의 역사가 하나님의 집에서부터 시작하게(베전4:17) 되는데 말씀대로 진행하게 되는 것입니다.
하늘의 천군천사의 도움으로 공산당을 물리치고(욜2:20) 멸공 북진 통일이 되므로 하나님의 집은 선지 국가인 우리나라입니다. 영적으로는 이미 믿는 자들에 심판이 진행 된 것입니다.

It is the war of judgment of the tribulation catastrophe that it is revealed, and there will be many who perish. The fruit of the sins of the world is the fruit in the grain, the fruit of the sins of those who believe in the wild grape, and they are made into the Bible with the wild of grapes, and they are manifested in corruption, luxury, lewdness, fall, negotiation of procommunist, materialism, material versatility, scientific almighty, idolatry.
So now this racial fall is the harvest season.
The righteous, godly, honest, and clean conscience of the remnant of the servant the remnant of the people, and the remnant of the church become the prophet nations, and through the candlestick church, the nation becomes a theocracy nation.
그것이 드러나는 것이 이번 환란 재앙의 심판의 전쟁인데 그때 멸망하는 자가 많게 될 것입니다. 세상의 죄악의 열매는 곡식으로 믿는 자들의 죄의 열매는 들 포도로 성경에 맺게 되어서 부패, 사치, 음란, 타락, 용공협상, 유물론, 물질만능, 과학만능, 우상숭배로 나타난 것입니다.
그러니 지금이 인종 가을 추수기입니다. 거기에서 의롭고 경건하고 정직하고 깨끗한 양심의 사람들이 남은 종, 남은 백성, 남은 교회가 알곡이 되어 촛대교회를 통하여 선지 국가를 이루어 신정국가가 되는 것입니다.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

상호명: 순금등대촛대교회   |  사업자 번호 : 109-89-04045   |  대표자 : 이새순
주소 : 서울시 강서구 양천로 16길 16 (3층) (방화동 562-21)
대표전화 : 02-2665-1260   |   E-mail : lgyoung290@naver.com
Copyright ⓒ 구원.kr / 순금등대촛대교회.한국 All rights reserved.