• Customer Center
    고객님께 편안하고 만족도 높은 서비스를 위해 항상 친절하게 답변해 드리겠습니다.
    Tel  : 02-2665-1260
    lgyoung290@naver.com
    운영시간 : 09:00 ~ 18:00
선지서 영한 변론

17. Evidence of Daniel's defense (1). Chapters 1~2. A country God sets…

페이지 정보

작성자 최고관리자 작성일21-04-10 03:17 조회2,971회 댓글0건

본문

17. Evidence of Daniel's defense (1). Chapters 1~2. A country God sets up.
17. 다니엘 변론 증거(1). 1장~2장. 하나님께서 세우시는 한 나라.

* The Meaning of Daniel; The God is a judge. God, the chief ruler of heaven and earth, planned to build a nation.
In the same way, when the world is converted into Babylon and subject to judgment at the end of humanity, he chooses a servant who keeps faith    integrity in his trials and gives the wisdom and understanding of heaven to realize the mystery of judgment. So, when he worked with the authoritative command of judgment,
He showed that he will mobilize an angel and troops of heaven to win.
* 다니엘의 뜻; 하나님은 재판관이시다. 천지의 대 주재 되시는 하나님께서 한 나라를 세우기를 예정하셨습니다.
그러하신 가운데 인간 종말에  세상이 바벨론 화 되어 심판의 대상이 될 때에 시련 가운데 신앙절개를 지키는 종을 택하여 하늘의 지혜와 총명을 주어서 심판의 비밀을 깨닫게 하십니다. 그리하여 심판의 위령을 가지고 역사할 때 천군천사를 동원하여 승리하게 할 것을 보여줬습니다.

* the essentials; When you show that God is the ruler of history, you realize that you are the God of Absolute Sovereignty that governs the life and death of man, the rise and fall of the kingdom, the king's ascension and destruction, and the boundaries and border of the kingdom.
* 요지; 하나님께서는 역사의 주관자이심을 보여 줄 때에 인간의 생사화복, 나라의 흥망성쇠, 왕의 세움과 폐함, 나라의 지경과 경계를 주관하시는 절대 주권의 하나님이심을 깨닫게 하십니다.

* Is.2:44. And in the days of these kings shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom, which shall never be destroyed: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand for ever.
* 요절: 2:44. 이 열 왕의 때에 하늘의 하나님이 한 나라를 세우시리니 이것은 영원히 망하지도 아니할 것이요 그 국권이 다른 백성에게로 돌아가지도 아니할 것이요 도리어 이 모든 나라를 쳐서 멸하고 영원히 설 것이라.

* the explanation) From the foundation of the world, he set up a peaceful kingdom of world unification and planned to give to his beloved servants. In doing so, it shows that all the prophecies will be fulfilled and judged and a new age will be achieved. And you have planned for eternity and endless  through the millennium resting period.
* 강해) 창세로부터 세계 통일의 평화왕국을 세워 사랑하시는 종들에게 주시로 예정하셨습니다. 그러하신 가운데 모든 예언을 성취하여 심판하고 새 시대를 이룰 것을 보여주십니다. 그리고 천년안식 시대를 거쳐 영원무궁세계까지 예정하신 것입니다.

Chapter 1. The boys of Nebuchadnezzar's palace. 
1장. 느브갓네살 왕궁의 소년들

@ But Daniel purposed in his heart that he would not defile himself with the portion of the king's meat, nor with the wine which he drank: therefore he requested of the prince of the eunuchs that he might not defile himself. Now God had brought Daniel into favour and tender love with the prince of the eunuchs.
And the prince of the eunuchs said unto Daniel, I fear my lord the king, who hath appointed your meat and your drink: for why should he see your faces worse liking than the children which are of your sort? then shall ye make me endanger my head to the king. Then said Daniel to Melzar, whom the prince of the eunuchs had set over Daniel, Hananiah, Mishael, and Azariah, Prove your servants, I beseech you, ten days; and let them give us pulse to eat, and water to drink.
Then let our countenances be looked upon before you, and the countenance of the children that eat of the portion of the king's meat: and as thou see, deal with thy servants. So he consented to them in this matter, and proved them ten days. And at the end of ten days their countenances appeared fairer and fatter in flesh than all the children which did eat the portion of the king's meat.
Thus Melzar took away the portion of their meat, and the wine that they should drink; and gave them pulse. As for these four children, God gave them knowledge and skill in all learning and wisdom: and Daniel had understanding in all visions and dreams. Now at the end of the days that the king had said he should bring them in, then the prince of the eunuchs brought them in before Nebuchadnezzar.
And the king communed with them; and among them all was found none like Daniel, Hananiah, Mishael, and Azariah: therefore stood they before the king. And in all matters of wisdom and understanding, that the king enquired of them, he found them ten times better than all the magicians and astrologers that were in all his realm.(Dan.1:8~20).
@ 다니엘은 뜻을 정하여 왕의 진미와 그의 마시는 포도주로 자기를 더럽히지 아니하리라 하고 자기를 더럽히지 않게 하기를 환관장에게 구하니 하나님이 다니엘로 환관장에게 은혜와 긍휼을 얻게 하신지라. 환관장이 다니엘에게 이르되 내가 내 주 왕을 두려워하노라 그가 너희 먹을 것과 너희 마실 것을 지정하셨거늘 너희의 얼굴이 초췌하여 동무 소년들만 못한 것을 그로 보시게 할 것이 무엇이냐 그렇게 되면 너희 까닭에 내 머리가 왕 앞에서 위태하게 되리라 하니라.
환관장이 세워 다니엘과 하나냐와 미사엘과 아사랴를 감독하게 한 자에게 다니엘이 말하되 청하오니 당신의 종들을 열흘 동안 시험하여 채식을 주어 먹게 하고 물을 주어 마시게 한 후에 당신 앞에서 우리의 얼굴과 왕의 진미를 먹는 소년들의 얼굴을 비교하여 보아서 보이는 대로 종들에게 처분하소서. 하매 그가 그들의 말을 쫓아 열흘을 시험하더니 열흘 후에 그들의 얼굴이 더욱 아름답고 살이 더욱 윤택하여 왕의 진미를 먹는 모든 소년보다 나아 보인지라.
이러므로 감독하는 자가 그들에게 분정 된 진미와 마실 포도주를 제하고 채식을 주니라. 하나님이 이 네 소년에게 지식을 얻게 하시며 모든 학문과 재주에 명철하게 하신 외에 다니엘은 또 모든 이상과 몽조를 깨달아 알더라.
왕의 명한바 그들을 불러들일 기한이 찼으므로 환관장이 그들을 데리고 느부갓네살 앞으로 들어갔더니 왕이 그들과 말하여 보매 무리 중에 다니엘과 하나냐와 미사엘과 아사랴와 같은 자 없으므로 그들로 왕 앞에 모시게 하고 왕이 그들에게 모든 일을 묻는 중에 그 지혜와 총명이 온 나라 박수와 술객보다 십 배나 나은 줄을 아니라.
(단1:8~20).

* The explanation) He shows us the distinct lives of servants who will be used for the construction of a new age kingdom, which is the restoration of Israel to the end of human life as a missionary of the end of the world.
Of course, even the food should not eat what has been abomination, and the bride made up who receives the understanding of the wisdom and receives the Lord of the Second Coming is made to teach the spirit, soul and body to be cleansed.
* 강해) 말세 사명자로서 인간 종말에 이스라엘 회복인 새 시대의 왕국건설을 위해 쓰임 받을 종들의 구별된 삶을 보여 주십니다.
물론 음식물까지도 가증한 것을 먹지 말아야 지혜 총명을 받고 재림의 주를 영접 할 신부단장이 이루어져 영과 혼과 몸이 깨끗케 됨을 교훈합니다.

@ Which remain among the graves, and lodge in the monuments, which eat swine's flesh, and broth of abominable things is in their vessels;
Which say, Stand by yourself, come not near to me; for I am holier than thou. These are a smoke in my nose, a fire that burneth all the day.
Behold, it is written before me: I will not keep silence, but will recompense, even recompense into their bosom,(Is.65:4~6).
@ 그들이 무덤 사이에 앉으며 은밀한 처소에서 지내며 돼지고기를 먹으며 가증한 물건의 국을 그릇에 담으면서 사람에게 이르기를 너는 네 자리에 섰고 내게 가까이 하지 말라 나는 너보다 거룩함이니라 하나니 이런 자들은 내 코의 연기요 종일 타는 불이로다. 보라 이것이 내 앞에 기록되었으니 내가 잠잠치 아니하고 반드시 보응하되 그들의 품에 보응할지라(사65:4~6)
@ For by fire and by his sword will the LORD plead with all flesh: and the slain of the LORD shall be many. They that sanctify themselves, and purify themselves in the gardens behind one tree in the midst, eating swine's flesh, and the abomination, and the mouse, shall be consumed together, saith the LORD. For I know their works and their thoughts: it shall come, that I will gather all nations and tongues; and they shall come, and see my glory.(Is.66:16~18).
@ 여호와께서 불과 칼로 모든 혈육에게 심판을 베푸신즉 여호와께 살륙 당할 자가 많으리니 스스로 거룩히 구별하며 스스로 정결케 하고 동산에 들어가서 그 가운데 있는 자를 따라 돼지고기와 가증한 물건과 쥐를 먹는 자가 다 함께 망하리라 여호와의 말씀이니라. 내가 그들의 소위와 사상을 아노라 때가 이르면 열방과 열족을 모으리니 그들이 와서 나의 영광을 볼 것이며(사66:16~18).
@ That ye abstain from meats offered to idols, and from blood, and from things strangled, and from fornication: from which if ye keep yourselves, ye shall do well. Fare ye well.(Act.15:29).
@ 우상의 제물과 피와 목매어 죽인 것과 음행을 멀리 할지니라 이에 스스로 삼가면 잘되리라 평안함을 원하노라 하였더라(행15:29)
@ As touching the Gentiles which believe, we have written and concluded that they observe no such thing, save only that they keep themselves from things offered to idols, and from blood, and from strangled, and from fornication.(Act.21:25).
@ 주를 믿는 이방인에게는 우리가 우상의 제물과 피와 목매어 죽인 것과 음행을 피할 것을 결의하고 편지하였느니라. 하니(행21:25)

Chapter 2. King Nebuchadnezzar's dream.       
2장. 느브갓네살 왕의 꿈.

Daniel interprets the dream.
다니엘이 꿈을 해석하다.
@ Then Arioch brought in Daniel before the king in haste, and said thus unto him, I have found a man of the captives of Judah, that will make known unto the king the interpretation. The king answered and said to Daniel, whose name was Belteshazzar, Art you able to make known unto me the dream which I have seen, and the interpretation thereof?
Daniel answered in the presence of the king, and said, The secret which the king hath demanded cannot the wise men, the astrologers, the magicians, the soothsayers, shew unto the king;
But there is a God in heaven that revealed secrets, and made known to the king Nebuchadnezzar what shall be in the latter days. Your dream, and the visions of your head upon your bed, are these; As for you, O king, your thoughts came into your mind upon your bed, what should come to pass hereafter: and he that revealed secrets made known to thee what shall come to pass. But as for me, this secret is not revealed to me for any wisdom that I have more than any living, but for their sakes that shall make known the interpretation to the king, and that you might know the thoughts of your heart.
You, O king, see, and behold a great image. This great image, whose brightness was excellent, stood before you; and the form thereof was terrible. This image's head was of fine gold, his breast and his arms of silver, his belly and his thighs of brass, His legs of iron, his feet part of iron and part of clay.
You see till that a stone was cut out without hands, which smote the image upon his feet that were of iron and clay, and brake them to pieces.
Then was the iron, the clay, the brass, the silver, and the gold, broken to pieces together, and became like the chaff of the summer threshing floors; and the wind carried them away, that no place was found for them: and the stone that smote the image became a great mountain, and filled the whole earth. This is the dream; and we will tell the interpretation thereof before the king. You, O king, are a king of kings: for the God of heaven hath given you a kingdom, power, and strength, and glory.
And wheresoever the children of men dwell, the beasts of the field and the fowls of the heaven hath he given into thine hand, and hath made you ruler over them all. You are this head of gold.
And after thee shall arise another kingdom inferior to thee, and another third kingdom of brass, which shall bear rule over all the earth.
And the fourth kingdom shall be strong as iron: forasmuch as iron broke in pieces and subdued all things: and as iron that broke all these, shall it break in pieces and bruise. And whereas you see the feet and toes, part of potters' clay, and part of iron, the kingdom shall be divided; but there shall be in it of the strength of the iron, forasmuch as you see the iron mixed with miry clay. And as the toes of the feet were part of iron, and part of clay, so the kingdom shall be partly strong, and partly broken.
And whereas you see iron mixed with miry clay, they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men: but they shall not cleave one to another, even as iron is not mixed with clay.
And in the days of these kings shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom, which shall never be destroyed: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand for ever. Forasmuch as thou see that the stone was cut out of the mountain without hands, and that it brake in pieces the iron, the brass, the clay, the silver, and the gold; the great God has made known to the king what shall come to pass hereafter: and the dream is certain, and the interpretation thereof sure.(Dan.2:25~45).
@ 이에 아리옥이 다니엘을 데리고 급히 왕의 앞에 들어가서 고하되 내가 사로잡혀 온 유다 자손 중에서 한 사람을 얻었나이다. 그가 그 해석을 왕께 아시게 하리이다.  왕이 대답하여 벨드사살이라 이름한 다니엘에게 이르되 내가 얻은 꿈과 그 해석을 네가 능히 내게 알게 하겠느냐 다니엘이 왕 앞에 대답하여 가로되 왕의 물으신바 은밀한 것은 박사나 술객이나 박수나 점장이가 능히 왕께 보일 수 없으되
오직 은밀한 것을 나타내실 자는 하늘에 계신 하나님이시라 그가 느부갓네살왕에게 후일에 될 일을 알게 하셨나이다. 왕의 꿈 곧 왕이 침상에서 뇌 속으로 받은 이상은 이러하니이다. 왕이여 왕이 침상에 나아가서 장래 일을 생각하실 때에 은밀한 것을 나타내시는 이가 장래 일을 왕에게 알게 하셨사오며, 내게 이 은밀한 것을 나타내심은 내 지혜가 다른 인생보다 나은 것이 아니라 오직 그 해석을 왕에게 알려서 왕의 마음으로 생각하던 것을 왕으로 알게 하려 하심이니이다. 왕이여 왕이 한 큰 신상을 보셨나이다. 그 신상이 왕의 앞에 섰는데 크고 광채가 특심하며 그 모양이 심히 두려우니 그 우상의 머리는 정금이요 가슴과 팔들은 은이요 배와 넓적다리는 놋이요.
그 종아리는 철이요 그 발은 얼마는 철이요 얼마는 진흙이었나이다.
또 왕이 보신즉 사람의 손으로 하지 아니하고 뜨인 돌이 신상의 철과 진흙의 발을 쳐서 부숴뜨리매 때에 철과 진흙과 놋과 은과 금이 다 부숴져 여름 타작마당의 겨 같이 되어 바람에 불려 간곳이 없었고 우상을 친 돌은 태산을 이루어 온 세계에 가득하였었나이다. 그 꿈이 이러한즉 내가 이제 그 해석을 왕 앞에 진술하리이다.
왕이여 왕은 열왕의 왕이시라 하늘의 하나님이 나라와 권세와 능력과 영광을 왕에게 주셨고 인생들과 들짐승과 공중의 새들, 어느 곳에 있는 것을 무론하고 그것들을 왕의 손에 붙이사 다 다스리게 하셨으니 왕은 곧 그 금 머리니이다.
왕의 후에 왕만 못한 다른 나라가 일어날 것이요 셋째로 또 놋 같은 나라가 일어나서 온 세계를 다스릴 것이며 넷째 나라는 강하기가 철 같으리니 철은 모든 물건을 부숴뜨리고 이기는 것이라 철이 모든 것을 부수는 것 같이 그 나라가 뭇 나라를 부숴뜨리고 빻을 것이며 왕께서 그 발과 발가락이 얼마는 토기장이의 진흙이요 얼마는 철인 것을 보셨은즉 그 나라가 나누일 것이며 왕께서 철과 진흙이 섞인 것을 보셨은즉 그 나라가 철의 든든함이 있을 것이나 그 발가락이 얼마는 철이요 얼마는 진흙인즉 그 나라가 얼마는 든든하고 얼마는 부숴질만 할 것이며
왕께서 철과 진흙이 섞인 것을 보셨은즉 그들이 다른 인종과 서로 섞일 것이나 피차에 합하지 아니함이 철과 진흙이 합하지 않음과 같으리이다. 이 열왕의 때에 하늘의 하나님이 한 나라를 세우시리니 이것은 영원히 망하지도 아니할 것이요 그 국권이 다른 백성에게로 돌아가지도 아니할 것이요 도리어 이 모든 나라를 쳐서 멸하고 영원히 설 것이라. 왕이 사람의 손으로 아니하고 산에서 뜨인 돌이 철과 놋과 진흙과 은과 금을 부숴뜨린 것을 보신 것은 크신 하나님이 장래 일을 왕께 알게 하신 것이라 이 꿈이 참되고 이 해석이 확실하니이다.(단2:25~45).

* The explanation) Since the days of Babylon and Nebuchadnezzar, the great ruler of heaven and earth, and the ruler of history, history has gone on, and the countries of the United States and the Soviet Union, both in iron and black ten-toe times, suffer racial issues.
At this time, with the work of the Lord Judgment, which is the work of  the stone was cut out of the mountain without hands, the world was said to be ruined and to become a nation of eternal Saints, which meant the construction of the Millennium of the Earth Peace, the restoration of the Garden of Eden.
* 강해) 천지의 대 주재되시며 역사의 주관자이신 하나님께서 바벨론 느브갓네살 왕 때부터 역사가 진행되다가 철과 흑의 열 발가락 시대인 미국과 소련의 양대 진영의 나라가 인종 문제를 겪게 됩니다.
이때 뜨인 돌의 역사인 심판주 주님의 역사로 세상은 망하고 영원한 성도의 나라를 이룰 것을 말씀했는데 이는 에덴동산 회복인 지상평화 천년왕국의 건설을 의미 한 것입니다.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

상호명: 순금등대촛대교회   |  사업자 번호 : 109-89-04045   |  대표자 : 이새순
주소 : 서울시 강서구 양천로 16길 16 (3층) (방화동 562-21)
대표전화 : 02-2665-1260   |   E-mail : lgyoung290@naver.com
Copyright ⓒ 구원.kr / 순금등대촛대교회.한국 All rights reserved.