• Customer Center
    고객님께 편안하고 만족도 높은 서비스를 위해 항상 친절하게 답변해 드리겠습니다.
    Tel  : 02-2665-1260
    lgyoung290@naver.com
    운영시간 : 09:00 ~ 18:00
선지서 영한 변론

52. Amos Proof of Evidence. chapter 7(1). The appointed task in the di…

페이지 정보

작성자 최고관리자 작성일22-11-04 08:50 조회738회 댓글0건

본문

52. Amos Proof of Evidence. chapter 7(1). The appointed task in the disaster time, plummet.(Amos.7:1-6)
52. 아모스 변론 증거. 7장(1). 재앙시의 사명자, 다림줄.(암7:1~6)

# Transition of time, locust(Hwanggwang), fire judge, minister with a plummet, ecclesiastical authority and confrontation, fall in tribulation
# 시대 전환, 황충이, 불 심판, 다림줄을 쥔 사명자, 교권과 대립, 환란에 멸망 #

This chapter is God's command to bring disaster, and God's disposition to disaster. Do not be discouraged when the servant of God is not meet at disaster and do not be afraid and realize your weakness and appeal, God will not suffer the harm of disaster.
This is the argument of the Word. Those who have received God's love so far are the resurrected saints of the Lord and the martyrs. Now, those who receive God's untold love, receive the ministry, and receive glory are the 144,000 people of the Changed saint.
However, the first person to receive the seal and the authority will be the servant of the Branch, on the center of the mission of the kingdom construction of the servant was recorded and became a argument.
That corresponds to one of the 144,000 Transformed Saints.
본장은 재앙이 오는 것도 하나님이 시키는 일이요, 재앙을 물리치는 것도 하나님이 하시는 것입니다. 하나님의 종은 재앙을 만날 때에 낙심하지 말고 두려워하지 말고 하나님을 바라보고 자기의 미약을 깨달으며 호소할 때 하나님은 재앙의 피해를 안 당하게 합니다.
말씀의 변론은 이렇습니다. 지금까지 하나님의 사랑을 받은 자는 주님과 순교자 부활성도인데 이제 하나님의 말할 수 없는 사랑을 받고 사명을 받고 영광을 받을 자는 말세 사명자의 14만 4천 명의 변화성도입니다.
그런데 그중에 첫 번으로 인을 맞고 권세를 받을 사명자가 순의 종이며 그 종의 왕국건설의 사명역사 중심으로 기록이 됐고 변론이 됐습니다.
그 한명에게 해당하는 것이 14만 4천의 변화성도 전체에게 해당 되는 것입니다.

* Essential verse: 15, And the LORD took me as I followed the flock, and the LORD said unto me, Go, prophesy unto my people Israel.
* 요절: 15절. 양떼를 따를 때에 여호와께서 나를 데려다가 내게 이르시기를 가서 내 백성 이스라엘에게 예언하라 하셨나니

* The explanation) Therefore, the servant who holds the plummet of judgment is obligated to boldly convey the not to fear of the enemy's persecution.
* 강해) 그러므로 심판의 다림줄을 쥔 종은 원수의 박해를 두려워 말고 담대히 전할 의무가 있습니다.

* Amos.7:1~3. Thus hath the Lord GOD saw unto me; and, behold, he formed grasshoppers in the beginning of the shooting up of the latter growth; and, lo, it was the latter growth after the king's mowing.
And it came to pass, that when they had made an end of eating the grass of the land, then I said, O Lord GOD, forgive, I beseech you: by whom shall Jacob arise? for he is small. The LORD repented for this: It shall not be, saith the LORD.
* 암7:1~3. 주 여호와께서 내게 보이신 것이 이러하니라 왕이 풀을 벤 후 풀이 다시 움돋기 시작할 때에 주께서 황충을 지으시매 황충이 땅의 풀을 다 먹은지라 내가 가로되 주 여호와여 청컨대 사하소서 야곱이 미약하오니 어떻게 서리이까 하매 여호와께서 이에 대하여 뜻을 돌이켜 가라사대 이것이 이루지 아니하리라 하시니라.

* The explanation) No matter how grasshopper they are, the bad guys are going to fight against the green grassy truth. The degenerate age the servant are characterized by their weakness and it is authentic, but it is characterized by being answered even if you say a word of prayer. 
When we face God, we feel the weakness, the lack, the greatness of God, the love we know, the more we feel the weakness.
It is Jacob who triumphed grasshopper against a grassy truth, but victory is Jacob. Jacob is the degenerate age the servant, and when a pioneer servant like Amos comes out, it seems to be grass mowing. so when there is a word of hunger and thirst, a new work and a new servant will emerge.
Amos of the rural area and Dr. differ greatly in human view, but God hears the prayer of a weak servant like Amos. Prayer to show to man in the knowledge of man never receives God's answer.
"How am I supposed to stand because I am weak? There must always be a response to the feeling.
The person who relies on human power has no answer, the enemy is scary has no answer, and the person who is retreating does not respond. When there is a weak heart response, there is a response. If you do not want to be harmed by the grasshopper, you must be a servant to receive the response.
* 강해) 아무리 황충이 같은 악당이 푸른 풀 같은 진리를 대적하고 나와도 물리치겠다는 것입니다. 말세 종은 미약한 것이 정통인데 기도 한마디를 해도 응답받는 것이 특징입니다. 하나님을 상대 해보니 미약을 더욱 느끼고 부족을 느끼고 하나님의 위대성을 알게 되고 사랑을 알고 영계가 올라 갈수록 미약은 더 느끼게 됩니다.
황충이 같은 사람이 푸른 풀 같은 진리를 대적하지만 승리는 야곱이 한다는 것입니다. 야곱은 말세 종인데 아모스와 같은 선구적인 종이 나올 때 풀이 벤 것 같아서 말씀 기갈이 있을 때 새로운 역사와 종이 나온다는 것입니다.
농촌의 아모스와 박사는 인간이 볼 때는 많은 차이가 나지만 하나님은 미약한 아모스 같은 종의 기도를 듣는다는 것입니다. 사람의 지식으로 사람에게 보이려는 기도는 하나님의 응답을 절대 받지 못합니다.
“내가 미약하오니 어떻게 서리이까? 하는 심정이 항상 있어야 응답이 있습니다.
인간 세력을 의지하는 자는 응답 없고 원수가 무섭다고 후퇴하는 자도 응답 없고 미약한 심정으로 설 때 응답이 있는데 황충 떼의 피해를 받지 않으려면 응답을 받는 종이어야 하는 것입니다.

& 1). He turn his mind in trials.
& 1). 시련 중에서도 뜻을 돌이킵니다.

God is a God who brings disasters and defeats disasters. We must be afraid of not turning his will, rather than afraid of disasters.
When Amos prophet saw the apocalypse, when the grass began to grow  after the stump of mowing, the Lord showed the sight of opposing the work with the power of evil, such as an grasshopper insect.
When work like the Branch came up, it showed the sight of opposing the work with the power of evil such as the grasshopper.
This is only a trial of the servant of God by lift up to the power of evil, such as the grasshopper. Therefore, please forgive me, O LORD, for Jacob is weak, how can I do that? The LORD has turned his will.
This means that when difficult trials come, there must be a sense of self-awareness sin.
하나님은 재앙을 오게도 하시고 재앙을 물리치기도 하시는 하나님이시니 재앙을 무서워 할 것보다도 뜻을 돌이키지 않는 것을 무서워해야 할 것입니다.
아모스 선지가 묵시를 볼 때 풀을 벤 그루터기에서 풀이 돋기 시작할 때 주께서 황충 같은 악의 세력으로 그 역사를 대항시키는 광경을 보여준 것입니다.
순과 같은 역사가 일어날 때 황충 같은 악의 세력으로 그 역사를 대항시키는 광경을 보여준 것입니다. 이것은 황충 같은 악의 세력을 들어서 하나님의 종을 시련시키는데 불과합니다.  그러므로 청컨대 여호와여 용서하소서 야곱이 미약하오니 어찌하오리까 하매 여호와께서 뜻을 돌이켰다는 것입니다.
이것은 어려운 시련이 닥쳐올 때 자기 죄를 깨닫는 심정이 있어야 된다는 것입니다.

2). You must have a heart to fight against the enemy without being discouraged.
2). 낙심하지 않고 그 원수를 대항해 싸워보려는 마음이 있어야 됩니다.

If some kind of servant trials come, they will not be able to understand their sin. You will not be in a position to fight against enemies because they are scared. Therefore, when I have a feeling of how I will stand, God will turn my will until I stand up against the enemy without falling, and I will defeat the evil forces.
It is not God who knows what God can dismiss as a man's own strength, but what he can not do as human beings, but it is an stratagem way to realize more of his shortage as human beings, or to realize his own weakness. Therefore, when anyone is faced with difficult difficulties, he or she realizes his shortage and weakness, and when he comes back, he will turn his will.
만일 어떤 종이 시련이 닥쳐올 때 자기 죄를 깨닫지 못하고 있어도 안 될 것입니다. 원수가 무서워서 대항하지 않고 쫓겨 가는 정도에 있어도 안 될 것입니다.
그러므로 내가 어떻게 서리이까 하는 심정을 가질 때 하나님은 원수를 대항해서 넘어지지 않고 설 때까지 뜻을 돌이켜 그 악한 세력을 물리쳐 주겠다는 것입니다.
하나님께서 어려운 일을 당하게 하는 것은 인간 자신의 힘으로서 물리칠 수 있는 것을 아는 하나님이 아니고 인간으로는 할 수 없는 것을 아시나 인간으로 자기 부족을 더 깨닫기 위한 것과 또는 자기 미약을 깨닫게 하기 위한 모략적인 방법입니다.
그러므로 누구든지 어려운 난관이 닥쳐올 때 자기의 부족과 미약을 깨닫고 돌아오면 얼마든지 뜻을 돌이킨다는 것입니다.

* Amos.7:4~6. Thus hath the Lord GOD saw unto me: and, behold, the Lord GOD called to contend by fire, and it devoured the great deep, and did eat up a part. Then said I, O Lord GOD, cease, I beseech you: by whom shall Jacob arise? for he is small.
The LORD repented for this: This also shall not be, saith the Lord GOD.
* 암7:4~6. 주 여호와께서 또 내게 보이신 것이 이러하니라. 주 여호와께서 명하여 불로 징벌하게 하시니 불이 큰 바다를 삼키고 육지까지 먹으려 하는지라 이에 내가 가로되 주 여호와여 청컨대 그치소서. 야곱이 미약하오니 어떻게 서리이까 하매 주 여호와께서 이에 대하여 뜻을 돌이켜 가라사대 이것도 이루지 아니하리라 하시니라.
* The explanation) No matter how the punishment of the fire destroying the world comes from eating the sea and the land, the true servant, the humble Jacob, will not be hurt.
In the judgment of the Lord, the Lord gives harm to the sea and land, and true and true servant in the sight of God do not suffer the deaths of grasshopper flocks or fire. If only God acknowledges the difficulty.
* 강해) 아무리 세계를 멸망케 할 불의 징벌이 바다와 육지를 먹어 나온다 하더라도 참된 종, 겸손한 야곱은 피해를 당치 않도록 하겠다는 것입니다.
주께서 불로 심판하는데 바다와 육지까지 삼키는 피해를 주는데 하나님 보시기에 참되고 진실한 종은 황충 떼의 피해도 불의 심판도 당하지 않는다는 것입니다.
하나님만 인정하면 난제가 해결됩니다.

& Even in great punishment, he turn his minds.   
  & 큰 징벌에서도 뜻을 돌이킵니다.

The punishment of the end is not only the loss of human life, but also the punishment to swallow the sea and the land.
It is God's giving the world that it burns in the fire, and it is that those who have the spirit of seeing their own weakness and returning to their own right will do what they want.
God does not want to be punished but to save humankind from the tribulation. We are guilty pride and luxury to die on the day of judgment.
What Babylon is destroyed is that it has perished because of the sins and luxurious riches that have magnified Himself. God must know that love is greater when punishment comes.
In the days of Grace, you have made your servant more trials than the children of perdition, but those who look upon the Lord will never be hurt by fire when the punishment of the destruction of the world comes.
(Is.40:10-11).
It is Jehovah's word that God knows the weakness of human beings and enables the weak to live. If there is a gentle spirit asking the Lord God, he will absolutely take responsibility.
종말의 징벌이라는 것은 인명만 피해를 주는 것이 아니고 바다나 육지를 다 삼키는 징벌입니다.
이 세계가 불에 살라지는 것도 하나님이 시키시는 일이어서 이것도 자기의 미약을 깨닫고 어떻게 하든지 바로 서 보려는 심령을 가진 자는 뜻을 돌이켜 준다는 것입니다. 하나님은 아무리 징벌을 나려도 겸손한 사람이라면 그 환난에서 건져내 준다는 것입니다. 우리는 심판 날에 죽을죄는 교만과 사치입니다.
  바벨론이 망한 것은 자기를 영화롭게 하려는 죄와 사치한 부요로 인하여 망했다는 것입니다. 하나님은 징벌이 나릴 때 더 사랑이 크다는 것을 알아야 합니다.
은혜시대에는 오히려 당신의 종을 멸망의 자식보다도 더 시련을 당하도록 한 일도 있으나 세계 전멸의 징벌이 올 때 자기의 미약을 깨닫고, 여호와를 바라보는 자는 절대로 불의 피해를 당하지 않도록 한다는 것입니다.(사40:10-11).
  하나님께서 말씀하신 것은 인간의 미약을 아시고 미약한 사람이 살 수 있게 해준다는 것이 여호와의 말씀입니다. 여호와 하나님께 부탁하는 간곡한 심령이 있다면 절대 책임을 져 주신다는 것입니다.

* The curious period is 2022-2023 year for the unification of the inter-Korean tribulation, about 2022-2026 year for the three and a half years before, about 2026 year for the rapture and World War III, about 2026-2029 year for the next three and a half years, about 2029 year for the War of Armageddon, about the millennium The kingdom is expected around 2032 year.
* 궁금한 시기는 남북환란 통일은 2022년~2023년, 전 삼년 반은 2022년~2026년쯤, 휴거 및 3차 대전은 2026년쯤, 후 삼년 반은 2026년~2029년쯤, 아마겟돈 전쟁은 2029년쯤, 천년왕국은 2032년쯤 예상됩니다.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

상호명: 순금등대촛대교회   |  사업자 번호 : 109-89-04045   |  대표자 : 이새순
주소 : 서울시 강서구 양천로 16길 16 (3층) (방화동 562-21)
대표전화 : 02-2665-1260   |   E-mail : lgyoung290@naver.com
Copyright ⓒ 구원.kr / 순금등대촛대교회.한국 All rights reserved.