• Customer Center
    고객님께 편안하고 만족도 높은 서비스를 위해 항상 친절하게 답변해 드리겠습니다.
    Tel  : 02-2665-1260
    lgyoung290@naver.com
    운영시간 : 09:00 ~ 18:00
선지서 영한 변론

53. Amos chapter 7(2). The appointed task in the disaster time, plumm…

페이지 정보

작성자 최고관리자 작성일22-11-07 09:29 조회742회 댓글0건

본문

53. Amos Proof of Evidence. chapter 7(2). The appointed task in the disaster time, plummet.(Amos.7:7-17)
53. 아모스 변론 증거. 7장(2). 재앙시의 사명자, 다림줄.(암7:7~17)

# Transition of time, locust(Hwanggwang), fire judge, minister with a plummet, ecclesiastical authority and confrontation, fall in tribulation
# 시대 전환, 황충이, 불 심판, 다림줄을 쥔 사명자, 교권과 대립, 환란에 멸망 #

This chapter is God's command to bring disaster, and God's disposition to disaster. Do not be discouraged when the servant of God is not meet at disaster and do not be afraid and realize your weakness and appeal, God will not suffer the harm of disaster.
This is the argument of the Word. Those who have received God's love so far are the resurrected saints of the Lord and the martyrs. Now, those who receive God's untold love, receive the ministry, and receive glory are the 144,000 people of the Changed saint.
However, the first person to receive the seal and the authority will be the servant of the Branch, on the center of the mission of the kingdom construction of the servant was recorded and became a argument.
That corresponds to one of the 144,000 Transformed Saints.
본장은 재앙이 오는 것도 하나님이 시키는 일이요, 재앙을 물리치는 것도 하나님이 하시는 것입니다. 하나님의 종은 재앙을 만날 때에 낙심하지 말고 두려워하지 말고 하나님을 바라보고 자기의 미약을 깨달으며 호소할 때 하나님은 재앙의 피해를 안 당하게 합니다.
말씀의 변론은 이렇습니다. 지금까지 하나님의 사랑을 받은 자는 주님과 순교자 부활성도인데 이제 하나님의 말할 수 없는 사랑을 받고 사명을 받고 영광을 받을 자는 말세 사명자의 14만 4천 명의 변화성도입니다.
그런데 그중에 첫 번으로 인을 맞고 권세를 받을 사명자가 순의 종이며 그 종의 왕국건설의 사명역사 중심으로 기록이 됐고 변론이 됐습니다.
그 한명에게 해당하는 것이 14만 4천의 변화성도 전체에게 해당 되는 것입니다.

* Essential verse: 15, And the LORD took me as I followed the flock, and the LORD said unto me, Go, prophesy unto my people Israel.
* 요절: 15절. 양떼를 따를 때에 여호와께서 나를 데려다가 내게 이르시기를 가서 내 백성 이스라엘에게 예언하라 하셨나니

* The explanation) Therefore, the servant who holds the plummet of judgment is obligated to boldly convey the not to fear of the enemy's persecution.
* 강해) 그러므로 심판의 다림줄을 쥔 종은 원수의 박해를 두려워 말고 담대히 전할 의무가 있습니다.

* Amos.7:7~9. Thus he shewed me: and, behold, the LORD stood upon a wall made by a plumb line, with a plumb line in his hand.
And the LORD said unto me, Amos, what see you? And I said, A plumb line. Then said the LORD, Behold, I will set a plumb line in the midst of my people Israel: I will not again pass by them any more:
And the high places of Isaac shall be desolate, and the sanctuaries of Israel shall be laid waste; and I will rise against the house of Jeroboam with the sword.
* 암7:7~9. 또 내게 보이신 것이 이러하니라. 다림줄을 띄우고 쌓은 담 곁에 주께서 손에 다림줄을 잡고 서셨더니 내게 이르시되 아모스야 네가 무엇을 보느냐 내가 대답하되 다림줄이니이다. 주께서 가라사대 내가 다림줄을 내 백성 이스라엘 가운데 베풀고 다시는 용서치 아니하리니 이삭의 산당들이 황폐되며 이스라엘의 성소들이 훼파될 것이라 내가 일어나 칼로 여로보암의 집을 치리라 하시니라.

* The explanation) Judgment will come according to the words of the plumb line, that the Lord will deliver this truth through a servant who has chosen the truth, and there will come an unforgiving judgment.
The words of Amos’s the plumb line that he has set will be revealed, and he that will live and die will be revealed.
The line of truth is one. Amos of this age is to appear. God's servant should not interpret the Bible with his own initiative.
Even the chosen people will be subject to judgment if they oppose the word of the plumb line.
God's Word is nothing faint. The darkness of the devil can be withdrawn and defeated if the text is revealed. Israel is the one who disgusts all who perish. If you listen to it or not hear it, it is a word that you judge.
* 강해) 심판이라는 것은 다림줄의 말씀대로 올 것이니 주님께서 이 진리를 한번 택한 종을 통하여 전한 다음에 용서 없는 심판이 온다는 것입니다. 아모스가 받은 다림줄의 말씀 쳐 놓으니 살 자와 죽을 자가 드러나게 됩니다.
진리의 획선은 하나입니다. 이 시대의 아모스 나타나야 하는 것입니다. 하나님의 종은 자기 주관 가지고 성경을 해석하면 안 됩니다. 아무리 택한 백성이라도 다림줄의 말씀 반대하면 심판의 대상이며 망하는 것입니다.
하나님 말씀은 희미한 것이 없습니다. 본문을 밝혀야 마귀의 흑암이 물러가고 이길 수 있습니다. 이스라엘 망한다니 망할 자는 다 싫어하는 것입니다.
듣던지 안 듣던지 한번 전하면 심판한다는 말씀입니다.

& A thing that can not be changed.(7-9)
& 뜻을 돌이키지 못할 일.(7-9)

The Lord stood in a straight line and grabbed the wall. The Lord said, "If you set this plumb line in Israel, l will not forgive again.
He said that even the high mountain places of Isaac are deserted and the sanctuary of Israel is destroyed.
This is the warning of the judgment of the plumb line, and if you do not receive the warning of judgment, you can not forgive Isaac son or Jacob's family, no matter how much you love him.
If the carnal Israel heard the warning of the prophet Amos and was destroyed when he did not repent, if the church of the spiritual Israelite neglects the warnings of the end times, then even a loving church can not forgive.
Because God is disaster according to the Word, he can not be held responsible when he does not obey the word which can avoid disaster on the day of disaster.
He who deceives himself will honor God. He is a negligent person who thinks that he loves me and will never be disastrous.(Is.28:15).
They can not forgive those who think that they are protected by God without problems by using their means rather than obeying the covenant, the Word of God.
주님께서 곧게 줄을 치고 쌓은 담을 보여 잡고 섰었습니다. 주님께서 말씀하시기를 이 다림줄을 이스라엘 가운데 베풀거든 다시 용서치 않는다고 말씀하셨습니다.
이삭의 산당이라도 황폐되고 이스라엘의 성소라도 훼파된다는 것을 말했습니다.
이것은 다림줄이라는 심판의 경고이니 심판의 경고를 하여도 받지 않는다면 아무리 사랑하는 아들인 이삭이나 야곱의 집도 용서할 수가 없다는 것입니다.
육적 이스라엘도 아모스 선지의 경고를 듣고 회개치 아니할 때 멸망하였거든 영적 이스라엘인 하나님의 교회가 말세의 경고를 등한히 여긴다면 사랑하는 교회라도 용서할 수 없다는 것입니다.
왜냐하면 하나님은 말씀대로 재앙을 나리는 것이니 재앙의 날에 재앙을 피할 수 있는 말씀을 순종치 않을 때 책임을 질 수가 없다는 것입니다.
스스로 속는 자는 하나님을 공경한다 하면서 하나님은 나를 사랑하니 결코 재앙을 받지 아니하리라 생각하면서 짐짓 태만한 자입니다.(사28:15).
이들은 하나님의 말씀인 언약을 순종하는 것보다도 자기의 수단 방법을 쓰면서 문제없이 하나님의 보호를 받는다고 생각하는 자에게 용서할 수 없다는 것입니다. 

# It is the work of the LORD to turn his will and turn away.(Am.7:1-9).
 # 여호와 뜻을 돌이키고 못 돌이킬 일.(암7:1~9).

We are all servants of God, children of God, all of us deficient, but we must know that there is something that Jehovah may turn to, something that can not be reversed. If a person who honors God does not know this clearly, he will not have a knowledge of complete faith.
We are God's, not the perfection of faith, but perfection in the work of turning the will of God and not turning.
We have a vision of Amos who raised mulberry trees in the country two years before the terrible earthquake in the end of Israel, and the cry of warning is that the cries of judgment will come out when the terrible tribulation comes to an end in the end, It is.
Amos the prophet reproves Jeroboam king of Israel, and if you do not obey this warning, you will surely destroy your own children, and Israel will perish when you hear it and do not obey it.
우리는 다 같이 하나님의 종이요, 하나님의 자녀요, 다 같이 부족한 사람이지만 뜻을 여호와께서 돌이킬 일도 있고, 돌이키지 못할 일도 있다는 것을 분명히 알아야 할 것입니다. 만일 하나님을 공경하는 사람이 이것을 분명히 모른다면 완전한 신앙의 지식을 가진 자는 못될 것입니다.
우리는 하나님이 있다는 것으로 신앙의 완전이 아니고 하나님의 뜻을 돌이켜 주는 일과 돌이키지 않는데서 완전이 있는 것입니다.
우리는 이스라엘 말기에 무서운 지진이 나는 2년 앞에 농촌에 뽕나무를 재배하던 아모스에게 묵시가 임하고 또 외친 것은 말세에 무서운 환난이 지진같이 세계를 불태우는 전쟁으로 될 때 나가서 외쳐야 할 심판의 경고의 말씀이 되는 것입니다.
아모스 선지는 이스라엘 왕 여로보암을 책망하며 네가 이 경고를 순종치 아니하면 너는 반드시 네 집의 자녀까지 전멸한다고 말할 때 그 말을 듣고도 순종치 아니할 때 이스라엘은 망하고 만 것입니다.

* Amos.7:10~15. Then Amaziah the priest of Bethel sent to Jeroboam king of Israel, saying, Amos hath conspired against thee in the midst of the house of Israel: the land is not able to bear all his words.
For thus Amos saith, Jeroboam shall die by the sword, and Israel shall surely be led away captive out of their own land. Also Amaziah said unto Amos, O thou seer, go, flee thee away into the land of Judah, and there eat bread, and prophesy there: But prophesy not again any more at Bethel: for it is the king's chapel, and it is the king's court.
Then answered Amos, and said to Amaziah, I was no prophet, neither was I a prophet's son; but I was an herdman, and a gatherer of sycomore fruit:
And the LORD took me as I followed the flock, and the LORD said unto me, Go, prophesy unto my people Israel.
* 암7:10~15. 때에 벧엘의 제사장 아마샤가 이스라엘 왕 여로보암에게 기별하여 가로되 이스라엘 족속 중에 아모스가 왕을 모반하나니 그 모든 말을 이 땅이 견딜 수 없나이다.아모스가 말하기를 여로보암은 칼에 죽겠고 이스라엘은 정녕 사로잡혀 그 땅에서 떠나겠다 하나이다 하고 아마샤가 또 아모스에게 이르되 선견자야 너는 유다 땅으로 도망하여 가서 거기서나 떡을 먹으며 거기서나 예언하고 다시는 벧엘에서 예언하지 말라 이는 왕의 성소요 왕의 궁임이니라 아모스가 아마샤에게 대답하여 가로되 나는 선지자가 아니며 선지자의 아들도 아니요 나는 목자요 뽕나무를 배양하는 자로서 양떼를 따를 때에 여호와께서 나를 데려다가 내게 이르시기를 가서 내 백성 이스라엘에게 예언하라 하셨나니

* The explanation) Therefore, the servant who holds the plumb line of judgment is obligated to boldly convey the fear of the enemy's persecution. Amaziah is a servant who comes to the prophet school and acknowledges in the ecclesiastical authority, but God tells Amos, a rural young man who was not mourning, to go to the palace and repent. If he does not repent, he warns that he is ruined.
And here is the place called the palace. Do you dare to prophesy here? I am a prophet to false prophets. I am neither a prophet nor a son of a prophet, but God is telling me to tell him even if dead at it is.
In the end, the self-proclaimed power of the Jewish people, the ecclesiastical authority is a false prophecy, and when the tribulation disaster is imminent, it will warn alert the Blue House who the sealed servant like Amos
* 강해) 그러므로 심판의 다림줄을 쥔 종은 원수의 박해를 두려워 말고 담대히 전할 의무가 있습니다. 아마샤는 선지학교 나오고 교권에서 인정하는 종이지만 하나님은 상대 안하고 뽕나무 재배하던 농촌 청년 아모스가 궁궐 앞에 가서 회개하라 회개 안하면 망한다고 경고하니 제지하면서 너의 고향이나 가서 예언 하라는 것입니다.
그리고 여기는 왕궁이라는 곳인데 감히 여기서 예언하느냐 하니 거짓 선지 아마샤에게 나는 선지자도 아니고 선지자의 아들도 아니지만 하나님이 전하라 하시니 죽어도 그대로 전해야 한다는 말입니다.
말기에는 자칭 유대인인 교권의 세력이 거짓 선지가 되는 것이며 환란 재앙이 임박할 때 아모스 같은 인 맞은 종이 청와대에 경고하게 될 것입니다.

* Amos.7:16~17. Now therefore hear thou the word of the LORD: Thou sayest, Prophesy not against Israel, and drop not thy word against the house of Isaac. Therefore thus saith the LORD; Thy wife shall be an harlot in the city, and thy sons and thy daughters shall fall by the sword, and thy land shall be divided by line; and thou shalt die in a polluted land: and Israel shall surely go into captivity forth of his land.
* 암7:16~17. 이제 너는 여호와의 말씀을 들을찌니라 네가 이르기를 이스라엘에 대하여 예언하지 말며 이삭의 집을 향하여 경계하지 말라 하므로 여호와께서 말씀하시기를 네 아내는 성읍 중에서 창기가 될 것이요 네 자녀들은 칼에 엎드러지며 네 땅은 줄띄워 나누일 것이며 너는 더러운 땅에서 죽을 것이요 이스라엘은 정녕 사로잡혀 그 본토에서 떠나리라 하셨느니라.

* The explanation) Duty is the power to control the rights of the world when we communicate the word without addition and subtraction. It is a witness to convey present it as it is. God boldly warned me that if I did not hear this warning, all people are ruined, he would say, "Tell me."
A true servant should boldly speak like Amos. Just as a man could not kill, a servant could not imprison kill or kill him.
These servants are the saints who will be welcomed in the coming days of the Second Coming. So, there are not many changeable saints among the priests of the ecclesiastical authority. Do not spare your life, do not build up your dignity, do not make excuses, you have to boldly shout.
* 강해) 의무라는 것은 가감 없이 말씀을 전할 때에 세상의 권리를 좌우하는 권세가 됩니다. 이같이 그대로 전하는 것이 증인입니다. 하나님께서 나보고 전하라 하시는데 이 경고 안 들으면 다 망한다고 담대히 외쳤습니다. 참된 종은 아모스 같이 담대히 외쳐야 합니다. 그래도 사람이 죽일 수 없었던 것같이 말세 종은 가둘 수도 죽일 수도 없습니다. 앞으로 재림의 주를 맞이하고 들림 받을 변화성도가 이러한 종입니다. 그러니 기성 교권의 성직자 중에는 변화성도가 많지 않습니다. 목숨을 아끼지 말고 위신 세우지 말고 조금도 변명하지 말고 담대히 외쳐야 하는 것입니다.

* God has taught that no matter how terrible a disaster may come, the servant who fights and struggles to keep the plumb line will be absolutely harmless.
* 하나님은 아무리 사정없는 재앙이 말씀대로 오게 한다 하여도 다림줄을 쥐고 싸우는 종은 절대 피해가 없도록 역사 한다는 것을 가르친 것입니다

There was a work of five times flocks of grasshopper in the weak shortage  servant. It was the first time(Amos.7:1~3) that the answer came in the order of spring from the spring of 2001 to the fifth month, the second time in November 2002 when it was kicked out og church, It is the third time when the prophet is ordained when in march 2006, and in the January 2013 candlestick church, there was a work of the fourth, there was a work of flocks of grasshopper in July 2015.
Hwang(locust) is a person who is used as a tool of devil. When it comes to receiving the royal throne, it will always work.
It is the mission disturbance of rebuilding the Kingdom of the Devil (Restoration of the Garden of Eden).
& 미부 종에게는 살펴보면 다섯 번의 횡충 떼의 역사가 있었으니 2001년 봄부터 5개월 순의 응답이 올 때가 첫 번이고(암7:1~3), 2002년도 11월 쫓겨날 때가 두 번째이며, 2006년3월 선지자 안수 받을 때 세 번째이며, 2013년 1월 촛대교회에서 알곡을 가를 때 네 번째, 2015년 7월 다섯 번째 황충 떼의 역사가 있었습니다.
황층은 마귀의 도구로 쓰여 지는 사람으로 변화성도 즉 왕권 받을 종이 나올 때는 반드시 역사하게 됩니다. 마귀의 왕국건설(에덴동산 회복) 방해 사명인 것입니다.

* The curious period is 2022-2023 year for the unification of the inter-Korean tribulation, about 2022-2026 year for the three and a half years before, about 2026 year for the rapture and World War III, about 2026-2029 year for the next three and a half years, about 2029 year for the War of Armageddon, about the millennium The kingdom is expected around 2032 year.
* 궁금한 시기는 남북환란 통일은 2022년~2023년, 전 삼년 반은 2022년~2026년쯤, 휴거 및 3차 대전은 2026년쯤, 후 삼년 반은 2026년~2029년쯤, 아마겟돈 전쟁은 2029년쯤, 천년왕국은 2032년쯤 예상됩니다.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

상호명: 순금등대촛대교회   |  사업자 번호 : 109-89-04045   |  대표자 : 이새순
주소 : 서울시 강서구 양천로 16길 16 (3층) (방화동 562-21)
대표전화 : 02-2665-1260   |   E-mail : lgyoung290@naver.com
Copyright ⓒ 구원.kr / 순금등대촛대교회.한국 All rights reserved.