• Customer Center
    고객님께 편안하고 만족도 높은 서비스를 위해 항상 친절하게 답변해 드리겠습니다.
    Tel  : 02-2665-1260
    lgyoung290@naver.com
    운영시간 : 09:00 ~ 18:00
선지서 영한 변론

54. Amos Proof of Evidence. Chapter 8. The anger of the end without fo…

페이지 정보

작성자 최고관리자 작성일22-11-10 08:53 조회726회 댓글0건

본문

54. Amos Proof of Evidence. Chapter 8. The anger of the end without forgiveness, the famine of the Word.(Amos.8:1-14)
54. 아모스 변론 증거. 8장. 용서 없는 종말의 화, 말씀 기근.(암8:1~14)

# The summer fruits and one basket, Corruption, apostasy Fall, Tribulation catastrophe, Word The famine #
# 여름 실과 한 광주리, 부패, 타락, 환란 재앙, 말씀 기근 #

This chapter is a warning of judgment, then a disaster without pardon without delay, but the famine of the Word also comes.
본장은 심판의 경고 있은 다음 지체 없이 용서 없는 재앙이 오는데 말씀의 기근이 또한 온다는 것입니다.

* Essential verse: 12. And they shall wander from sea to sea, and from the north even to the east, they shall run to and fro to seek the word of the LORD, and shall not find it.
* 요절: 12절. 사람이 이 바다에서 저 바다까지, 북에서 동까지 비틀거리며 여호와의 말씀을 구하려고 달려 왕래하되 얻지 못하리니

* The explanation) At that time, no matter how much they try to listen to the truth, it is a day when they can not hear, and when the day of wrath comes, they regret,
* 강해) 그 때는 아무리 진리를 들어 보려 해도 들어 볼 수 없는 날이니 진노의 날이 올 때 후회하며 말씀을 찾아 봤던들 다 쓰러지고 마는 것입니다.

* Amos.8:1~3. Thus hath the Lord GOD saw unto me: and behold a basket of summer fruit. And he said, Amos, what see you? And I said, A basket of summer fruit. Then said the LORD unto me, The end is come upon my people of Israel; I will not again pass by them any more.
And the songs of the temple shall be how lings in that day, saith the Lord GOD: there shall be many dead bodies in every place; they shall cast them forth with silence.
* 암8:1~3. 주 여호와께서 또 내게 여름 실과 한 광주리를 보이시며 가라사대 아모스야 네가 무엇을 보느냐 내가 가로되 여름 실과 한 광주리니이다 하매 여호와께서 내게 이르시되 내 백성 이스라엘의 끝이 이르렀은즉 내가 다시는 저를 용서치 아니하리니 그 날에 궁전의 노래가 애곡으로 변할 것이며 시체가 많아서 사람이 잠잠히 처처에 내어버리리라 이는 주 여호와의 말씀이니라.
* The explanation) After the warning of judgment, there is no delay, and disaster comes without forgiveness. When I pick it put with the summer fruit, it decays. If you do not warn me, I will be smite without forgiveness.
However, once the warning trump is blown, there is no chance. God sent a servant like Amos and told then not hear that they would die.
In Jer.6:9-15, we can see that fruit in the basket is a ruin subject with uncircumcised ear. In the End, the word of the End of the mission not hear is the end, the destruction.
Also, looking at Jer.24:1-3, we see a collective corrupt religious group at the end. A summer fruit; It means rot, 'It is over now.'
* 강해) 심판의 경고가 있은 다음에 지체하지 않고 재앙이 용서 없이 온다는 것입니다. 여름 실과 따 놓으면 썩는데 여름 실과 따는 것 보였는데 네가 경고해도 안 들으면 용서 없이 치겠다는 것입니다.
그런데 한 번 경고의 나팔을 분 다음은 기회가 없다는 것입니다. 하나님께서 아모스 같은 종 보내서 말했는데 듣지 않으니 다 죽게 된다는 것입니다. 렘6:9~15을 보면 광주리에 담긴 과일이 할례 받지 못한 귀를 가진 멸망 받을 백성임을 알 수 있습니다. 종말의 말세 사명자 말을 안 들으면 끝이고 멸망이라는 말입니다.
또한 렘24:1~3을 보면 종말에 집단적인 부패하는 종교집단이 나올 것을 보인 것입니다.                      여름실과 ; 썩음, ‘이제는 끝이다.’ 라는 뜻입니다.

@ The LORD saw me, and, behold, two baskets of figs were set before the temple of the LORD, after that Nebuchadrezzar king of Babylon had carried away captive Jeconiah the son of Jehoiakim king of Judah, and the princes of Judah, with the carpenters and smiths, from Jerusalem, and had brought them to Babylon. One basket had very good figs, even like the figs that are first ripe: and the other basket had very naughty figs, which could not be eaten, they were so bad.
Then said the LORD unto me, What seest thou, Jeremiah? And I said, Figs; the good figs, very good; and the evil, very evil, that cannot be eaten, they are so evil.(Jer.24:1~3).
@ 바벨론 왕 느부갓네살이 유다 왕 여호야김의 아들 여고냐와 유다 방백들과 목공들과 철공들을 예루살렘에서 바벨론으로 옮긴 후에 여호와께서 여호와의 전 앞에 놓인 무화과 두 광주리로 내게 보이셨는데 한 광주리에는 처음 익은 듯한 극히 좋은 무화과가 있고 한 광주리에는 악하여 먹을 수 없는 극히 악한 무화과가 있더라. 여호와께서 내게 이르시되 예레미야야 네가 무엇을 보느냐 내가 대답하되 무화과이온데 그 좋은 무화과는 극히 좋고 그 악한 것은 극히 악하여 먹을 수 없게 악하니이다.(렘24:1~3).
* Amos.8:4~8. Hear this, O you that swallow up the needy, even to make the poor of the land to fail, Saying, When will the new moon be gone, that we may sell corn? and the sabbath, that we may set forth wheat, making the ephah small, and the shekel great, and falsifying the balances by deceit? That we may buy the poor for silver, and the needy for a pair of shoes; yea, and sell the refuse of the wheat?
The LORD hath sworn by the excellency of Jacob, Surely I will never forget any of their works. Shall not the land tremble for this, and every one mourn that dwelleth therein? and it shall rise up wholly as a flood; and it shall be cast out and drowned, as by the flood of Egypt.
* 암8:4~8. 궁핍한 자를 삼키며 땅의 가난한 자를 망케 하려는 자들아 이 말을 들으라. 너희가 이르기를 월삭이 언제나 지나서 우리로 곡식을 팔게 하며 안식일이 언제나 지나서 우리로 밀을 내게 할꼬 에바를 작게 하여 세겔을 크게 하며 거짓 저울로 속이며 은으로 가난한 자를 사며 신 한 켤레로 궁핍한 자를 사며 잿밀을 팔자 하는도다. 여호와께서 야곱의 영광을 가리켜 맹세하시되 내가 저희의 모든 소위를 영영 잊지 아니하리라 하셨나니 이로 인하여 땅이 떨지 않겠으며 그 가운데 모든 거민이 애통하지 않겠느냐 온 땅이 하수의 넘침 같이 솟아오르며 애굽 강 같이 뛰놀다가 낮아지리라.

* The explanation) No matter how you honor God, the people of this land tremble and mourn because of the crime of holding the economic power of the material world and pressing on the poor.
Those who honor God are inclined to material, and God's honor that it is in the form that you see the worship and they are destroyed because the heart is in the world.
It is the word of destruction that keeps the Sunday or the season, but the mind is in the other. The poor are the oppressors of destruction.
What you hate is that you are the one who grabs the ecclesiastical authority, the one who swallows bleed the flock, and the one who hates the suck the bleed the poor people.
What you hate is that you are the one who grabs the congregation, the one who swallows the flock, and the one who hates the poor and the poor. Those who live to faith life and do not live honestly, cheat, sell bad food, and live a formal worship life like wicked figurines that can not be eaten.
* 강해) 아무리 하나님을 공경한다 하여도 세상 물질의 경제권을 쥐고 빈민을 압박하는 죄로 말미암아 이 땅 백성이 떨며 애통하는 재앙이 옵니다.
하나님 공경한다는 사람들이 물질에 치우쳐 하나님 공경은 형식으로 하니 예배 보면서 마음은 세상에 두니 망한다는 것입니다. 주일이나 절기를 지키지만 마음은 딴 데 있다는 것이니 멸망이라는 말입니다. 가난한 자 압박하면은 멸망입니다.
미워하시는 것이 교권 쥐고 양떼 피 빠는 자이고 경제권 쥐고 빈민 피 빠는 자를 미워하신다는 것입니다. 정직하게 살지 않고 속이며 불량 식품을 팔고 형식적인 예배생활을 하게 되는 먹을 수 없는 악한 무화과 같은 신앙생활을 하는 자들입니다.

* Amos.8:9~10. And it shall come to pass in that day, saith the Lord GOD, that I will cause the sun to go down at noon, and I will darken the earth in the clear day: And I will turn your feasts into mourning, and all your songs into lamentation; and I will bring up sackcloth upon all loins, and baldness upon every head; and I will make it as the mourning of an only son, and the end thereof as a bitter day.
.* 암8:9~10. 주 여호와께서 가라사대 그 날에 내가 해로 대낮에 지게 하여 백주에 땅을 캄캄케 하며 너희 절기를 애통으로, 너희 모든 노래를 애곡으로 변하며 모든 사람으로 굵은 베로 허리를 동이게 하며 모든 머리를 대머리 되게 하며 독자의 죽음을 인하여 애통하듯 하게하며 그 결국으로 곤고한 날과 같게 하리라.

* The explanation) This day of wrath is a day of darkness and a day of mourning for all, for it is because of wrath without forgiveness.
Why would you suffer ruin when you honor God? In God's sight, there is no mind and formality.
It is the duty to wholeheartedly honor God. Otherwise, on the day of tribulation, pleasure turns into mourning.
* 강해) 이 진노의 날은 흑암의 날이요 모든 사람이 애통하는 날이니 이것은 용서 없는 진노가 오기 때문입니다. 하나님 공경하다가 왜 망하겠습니까? 하나님 보시기에 마음이 없고 형식적이라는 것입니다. 전심전력해서 하나님 공경해야 하는 것입니다. 그렇지 않으면 환란 날에 즐거움이 애통으로 변한다는 것입니다.

* Amos.8:11~14. Behold, the days come, saith the Lord GOD, that I will send a famine in the land, not a famine of bread, nor a thirst for water, but of hearing the words of the LORD:
And they shall wander from sea to sea, and from the north even to the east, they shall run to and fro to seek the word of the LORD, and shall not find it. In that day shall the fair virgins and young men faint for thirst.
They that swear by the sin of Samaria, and say, Thy god, O Dan, lived; and, The manner of Beersheba lived; even they shall fall, and never rise up again.
* 암8:11~14. 주 여호와께서 가라사대 보라 날이 이를찌라 내가 기근을 땅에 보내리니 양식이 없어 주림이 아니며 물이 없어 갈함이 아니요 여호와의 말씀을 듣지 못한 기갈이라. 사람이 이 바다에서 저 바다까지, 북에서 동까지 비틀거리며 여호와의 말씀을 구하려고 달려 왕래하되 얻지 못하리니 그 날에 아름다운 처녀와 젊은 남자가 다 갈하여 피곤하리라. 무릇 사마리아의 죄 된 우상을 가리켜 맹세하여 이르기를 단아 네 신의 생존을 가리켜 맹세하노라 하거나 브엘세바의 위하는 것의 생존을 가리켜 맹세하노라 하는 사람은 엎드러지고 다시 일어나지 못하리라.

* The explanation) At that time, no matter how much they try to listen to the truth, it is a day when they can not hear, and when the day of wrath comes, they regret, Once you have said it, you will not be able to listen to it again. They do not even know where to go from east to west. So faith must be prepared in advance. It is useless to see it try on the day of trouble. The only way true truth to the new age is the candlestick church. We need to be awakened and relived here.
* 강해) 그 때는 아무리 진리를 들어 보려 해도 들어 볼 수 없는 날이니 진노의 날이 올 때 후회하며 말씀을 찾아 봤던들 다 쓰러지고 마는 것입니다. 말씀 한 번 전하고 나면 다시는 말씀을 들어 볼 수가 없게 된다는 것입니다. 동서로 가봐야 찾아도 없다는 것입니다. 그래서 신앙은 미리 준비를 해야 합니다. 환란 날에 애써봐야 소용이 없게 되는 것입니다. 새 시대 가는 확실한 진리는 촛대교회 뿐입니다. 여기서 각성 받고 소성 받아야 합니다.
* After God has given you the opportunity to repent, those who have not obeyed will never again give you a chance, you will regret, turn around and seek truth, but judgment will come as the Word.
* 하나님께서 회개할 기회를 준 다음에 순종치 않은 사람은 다시는 기회를 주지도 않고 후회를 하고 돌아서 진리를 찾아도 말씀대로 심판이 올 것뿐이라는 것입니다.

* The curious period is 2022-2023 year for the unification of the inter-Korean tribulation, about 2022-2026 year for the three and a half years before, about 2026 year for the rapture and World War III, about 2026-2029 year for the next three and a half years, about 2029 year for the War of Armageddon, about the millennium The kingdom is expected around 2032 year.
* 궁금한 시기는 남북환란 통일은 2022년~2023년, 전 삼년 반은 2022년~2026년쯤, 휴거 및 3차 대전은 2026년쯤, 후 삼년 반은 2026년~2029년쯤, 아마겟돈 전쟁은 2029년쯤, 천년왕국은 2032년쯤 예상됩니다.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

상호명: 순금등대촛대교회   |  사업자 번호 : 109-89-04045   |  대표자 : 이새순
주소 : 서울시 강서구 양천로 16길 16 (3층) (방화동 562-21)
대표전화 : 02-2665-1260   |   E-mail : lgyoung290@naver.com
Copyright ⓒ 구원.kr / 순금등대촛대교회.한국 All rights reserved.