• Customer Center
    고객님께 편안하고 만족도 높은 서비스를 위해 항상 친절하게 답변해 드리겠습니다.
    Tel  : 02-2665-1260
    lgyoung290@naver.com
    운영시간 : 09:00 ~ 18:00
선지서 영한 변론

74. Evidence of Micah argument. Chapter 6(2). In the last days, the wi…

페이지 정보

작성자 최고관리자 작성일23-01-12 08:23 조회534회 댓글0건

본문

74. Evidence of Micah argument. Chapter 6(2). In the last days, the will of the Lord, which is required of the LORD, controversy.(Mic.6:3-16)
74. 미가 변론 증거. 6장(2). 말일에 여호와께서 요구하시는 뜻, 쟁론.(미6:3~16)

# Argument, argument, countless(myriad) riches and offerings, justice, complete wisdom, unrighteous wealth, suffering insult #
# 변론, 쟁론, 무수한 재물과 헌물, 공의, 완전한 지혜, 불의한 재물, 수욕 #

This chapter is what the special request of God for the servant of the Judgment Day is to wake up the people by contesting the truth of the judgment plummet. The controversy implies the final argument.
본장은 심판기에 택한 종에 대하여 하나님께서 특별히 요구하는 일은 심판의 다림줄의 진리를 쟁변하여 백성을 깨우치라는 것입니다. 쟁변은 마지막 변론의 뜻이 내포됩니다.

* Essential verse 8. He has shaw you, O man, what is good; and what doth the LORD require of you, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God?
* 요절 8절. 사람아 주께서 선한 것이 무엇임을 네게 보이셨나니 여호와께서 네게 구하시는 것이 오직 공의를 행하며 인자를 사랑하며 겸손히 네 하나님과 함께 행하는 것이 아니냐.

* The explanation) The servant of God is to do justice, love the mercy, and humbly walk with God. Justice is a time truth and a law of prophecy that must be followed.
* 강해) 하나님의 종은 공의를 행하며 인자를 사랑하며 겸손히 하나님과 동행하는 일이 있어야만 된다는 것입니다. 공의는 시대적인 진리이며 지켜야 할 예언의 법입니다.

* Mic.6:3~6. O my people, what have I done unto you? and wherein have I wearied you? testify against me.
For I brought you up out of the land of Egypt, and redeemed thee out of the house of servants; and I sent before you Moses, Aaron, and Miriam.
O my people, remember now what Balak king of Moab consulted, and what Balaam the son of Beor answered him from Shittim unto Gilgal; that you may know the righteousness of the LORD. Wherewith shall I come before the LORD, and bow myself before the high God? shall I come before him with burnt offerings, with calves of a year old?
* 미6:3~5. 이르시기를 내 백성아 내가 무엇을 네게 행하였으며 무엇에 너를 괴롭게 하였느냐 너는 내게 증거 하라. 내가 너를 애굽 땅에서 인도하여 내어 종노릇 하는 집에서 속량하였고 모세와 아론과 미리암을 보내어 네 앞에 행하게 하였었느니라. 내 백성아 너는 모압 왕 발락의 꾀한 것과 브올의 아들 발람이 그에게 대답한 것을 추억하며 싯딤에서부터 길갈까지의 일을 추억하라 그리하면 나 여호와의 의롭게 행한 것을 알리라 하실 것이니라.

* The explanation) For even God's servants are to go to Balaam's wrong path at the time of Moses, so that Balaam will perish and Israel will suffer damage greatly.
This means that if you participate in even a little unrighteous work, you will be abandoned on the day of judgment. Balaam, who is exodus for the construction of the kingdom of David and who is against Israel entering Canaan, should remember two things from the facts.
Balak asked Balaam to pray that he would curse Moses and Israel (servant and God's people), and that he would send his wealth and pray when he asked Balaam to come. It is Balaam to follow the wages of injustice.
If you join in with injustice by being attracted to money and honor, you will fall as well.
* 강해) 왜냐하면 아무리 하나님의 종이라도 모세 때에 발람의 잘못된 길을 가게 되므로 발람도 망하고 이스라엘도 크게 피해를 당한 사실을 기억하라는 것입니다.
이것은 조금이라도 불의한 일에 동참하면 심판 날에 버림을 당한다는 것입니다. 다윗 왕국 건설을 위해 출애굽하여 가나안에 들어가는 이스라엘을 대적하는 발람 이 사실에서 두 가지를 기억하라는 것입니다.
발락이 발람에게 요청해서 모세와 이스라엘을(종과 하나님의 백성) 저주 기도해 달라는 것을 기도해 보자고 했고 재물을 보내어 발람에게 와 달라고 할 때 기도해 본다고 했다는 것입니다. 불의의 삯을 따라가는 것이 발람입니다. 돈과 명예에 끌려서 불의와 동참하면 같이 망한다는 것입니다.

God is the god of truth. We do not need to pray or follow on what is unworthy of the truth. We do not have to answer not the truth, we have not go, if it is not the truth or you have to live a sanctified life,
If the truth is right, it is to follow. When the donkey spoke and an angel appeared, it would turn back. It was taught Balak and used a woman to put on a snare. The Communist Party is doing this now. W.C.C is also Balaam's behavior.
It does not have to be said when a bad idea person asks you. In this age, we must obey the true servants prudence well. It is a dizzying time and it is not easy to discern. Moses, Aaron, and Miriam indicate male servant.  maidens, and Indicates the use of a pioneering servants' home.
하나님께서는 진리의 신이시니 진리에 합당치 못한 것 놓고 기도해 볼 필요도 없고 따라갈 필요도 없는 것입니다. 진리 아니면 대답할 필요 없고 진리 아니면 가지 말고 성별된 생활을 해야 합니다. 진리가 옳으면 따라가야 하는 것입니다. 당나귀가 말하고 천사가 나타나면 돌아 설 일인데 발락에게 가르쳐 여자를 동원시켜 올무 놓았습니다. 지금 공산당이 이런 짓을 하고 있습니다. W.C.C도 발람의 행동인 것입니다.
사상 나쁜 사람이 부탁하면 말할 필요도 없습니다. 이 시대에 참 종을 잘 분별해서 순종해야 합니다. 참으로 어지러운 때이고 분별하기가 쉽지 않습니다. 모세와 아론과 미리암은 남종과 여종이며 선구적인 종의 가정을 들어 쓰는 것을 나타냅니다.

* Mic.6:6~8. Wherewith shall I come before the LORD, and bow myself before the high God? shall I come before him with burnt offerings, with calves of a year old?
Will the LORD be pleased with thousands of rams, or with ten thousands of rivers of oil? shall I give my firstborn for my transgression, the fruit of my body for the sin of my soul? He has shaw you, O man, what is good; and what doth the LORD require of you, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God?
* 미6:6~8. 내가 무엇을 가지고 여호와 앞에 나아가며 높으신 하나님께 경배할까 내가 번제물 일년 된 송아지를 가지고 그 앞에 나아갈까 여호와께서 천천의 수양이나 만만의 강수 같은 기름을 기뻐하실까 내 허물을 위하여 내 맏아들을, 내 영혼의 죄를 인하여 내 몸의 열매를 드릴까 사람아 주께서 선한 것이 무엇임을 네게 보이셨나니 여호와께서 네게 구하시는 것이 오직 공의를 행하며 인자를 사랑하며 겸손히 네 하나님과 함께 행하는 것이 아니냐.

* The explanation) It is not necessary if there is no justice, no mercy, no humility, no matter how much oil and sons are to be sacrificed to God, such as the rams of thousands and like river rains. God's servant has to work in justice, love the mercy, and walk humbly with God.
Justice is the Word of God. It is especially the word of truth in the times.
If you do not obey this word, sacrifice is useless. Thoughts must be right, because grace is not in love with God, and there is no love and pride.
No matter how much sacrifice is offered, it is useless to love the mercy without doing justice, and humbly ask to be with God.
* 강해) 아무리 하나님께 천천의 수양과 강수 같은 기름과 또는 아들을 바쳐 제사한다 해도 공의, 인자, 겸손이 없다면 필요가 없으니 하나님의 종은 공의를 행하며 인자를 사랑하며 겸손히 하나님과 동행하는 일이 있어야만 된다는 것입니다.
공의는 하나님 말씀입니다. 특히 시대적인 진리의 말씀입니다. 이 말씀 순종 안하면 제사해도 소용없습니다. 사상이 바로서야 하는데 하나님 말씀과 어긋나고 사랑이 없고 교만하기 때문에 은혜 안 내립니다. 아무리 제물을 바쳐도 공의를 행치 않고 인자를 사랑치 않으면 소용이 없고 겸손히 하나님과 같이 하라는 것입니다.

& As for being obedient and Simply hit the whip.(Micah.6:8)   
& 매를 순히 맞고 순종하는 일에 대해 (미6:8)

When God wants to give the glory of the kingship, he will rule over the servant who has chosen it in the following way.
하나님은 왕권의 영광을 주고자 할 때 다음과 같은 방법으로 택한 종을 다스리는 것입니다.

1) He will rule until we become a humble person.
1) 겸손한 자가 되기까지 다스립니다.

For God is the work of the end of the world to save the lowly, lowly one, and the one who chooses not to be worse than he himself, He will judge the chosen servants by discipline until we see it honorably.
왜냐하면 하나님은 지극히 낮고 천한 자를 구원코저 하는 것이 말세의 역사이니 한 사람도 자기보다 못하게 여기지 않고 존중히 볼 때까지 택한 종을 징계로 다스립니다.

2) If God's will is, he will obey Him in order to become a person who completely gives up his personal things.
2) 하나님의 뜻이라면 추호도 어김없이 순종하되 자기의 사적을 완전히 포기하는 사람이 되기까지 다스리는 것입니다.

3) We understand the love of God more deeply and we go to the point where there is nothing to complain about. This is God's way of raising a personality that can be completely used in the apocalyptic work.
3) 하나님의 사랑을 좀 더 깊이 깨달아서 무슨 일이든지 불평이 없는 감사의 생활이 있는 데까지 들어가도록 다스립니다. 이와 같이 하는 것은 종말적인 역사에 완전히 쓰여 질 수 있는 인격을 기르기 위한 하나님의 방법입니다.

* Mic.6:9. The LORD's voice cried unto the city, and the man of wisdom shall see your name: hear you the rod, and who has appointed it.
* 미6:9. 여호와께서 성읍을 향하여 외쳐 부르시나니 완전한 지혜는 주의 이름을 경외함이니라. 너희는 매를 순히 받고 그것을 정하신 자를 순종할찌니라.

* The explanation) Therefore perfect wisdom is to obey and absolutely obey your name. Wisdom is the realization and obedience of God's will.
Perfect wisdom is the realization and obedience of God's will at the time of discipline.
Discipline comes in three ways: ① pain of the body ② failure of the business ③ trampling on the person
It is blessing to realize and obey immediately when you are disciplined.
No matter how straight the tree is, it must be shaved. We must be afraid of shaking to word and be afraid sinning.
* 강해) 그러므로 완전한 지혜라는 것은 주의 이름을 경외하며 절대적으로 순종하는 것입니다. 지혜라는 것이 하나님의 뜻을 깨닫고 순종하는 것인데 완전지혜는 징계 올 때 하나님의 뜻이 무엇인지 바로 깨달아 순종하는 것입니다.
징계가 세 가지로 오는데 ① 몸의 괴로움 ② 사업의 실패 ③ 사람에게 짓밟힘
징계 올 때 바로 깨닫고 순종하는 것이 복입니다. 아무리 곧은 나무라도 깎아야 쓰는 것입니다. 말씀에 떨고 죄를 지을까봐 두려워해야 합니다.

* Mic.6:10~13. Are there yet the treasures of wickedness in the house of the wicked, and the scant measure that is abominable?
Shall I count them pure with the wicked balances, and with the bag of deceitful weights? For the rich men thereof are full of violence, and the inhabitants thereof have spoken lies, and their tongue is deceitful in their mouth. Therefore also will I make thee sick in smiting thee, in making you desolate because of your sins.
* 미6:10~13. 악인의 집에 오히려 불의한 재물이 있느냐 축소시킨 가증한 에바가 있느냐. 내가 만일 부정한 저울을 썼거나 주머니에 거짓 저울추를 두었으면 깨끗하겠느냐. 그 부자들은 강포가 가득하였고 그 거민들은 거짓을 말하니 그 혀가 입에서 궤사하도다. 그러므로 나도 너를 쳐서 중히 상하게 하였으며 네 죄를 인하여 너를 적막하게 하였나니

* The explanation) If the unrighteous treasure is in the house, the house will be desolate.
The substance must be an obvious person. Otherwise, spiritual darkness enters. If there is an unrighteous treasure in the day of wrath, it will be judged without forgiveness because the house of the thief is recognized.
We can not serve God and riches together. We can not serve two masters.
* 강해) 만일 불의한 재물이 집에 있는 자라면 그 집은 적막하게 될 것입니다.
물질에 명백한 사람이 되어야 합니다. 그렇지 않으면 영적 흑암이 들어갑니다.
진노의 날에 불의한 재물이 있으면 도둑의 집으로 인정하기 때문에 용서 없이 심판 받고 그 집은 망합니다. 하나님과 재물을 겸하여 섬기지 못합니다.
두 주인을 섬길 수 없는 것입니다.

* Mic.6:14~16. You shall eat, but not be satisfied; and your casting down shall be in the midst of you; and you shall take hold, but shalt not deliver; and that which you deliver will I give up to the sword.
You shall sow, but you shall not reap; you shall tread the olives, but you shall not anoint you with oil; and sweet wine, but shalt not drink wine. For the statutes of Omri are kept, and all the works of the house of Ahab, and you walk in their counsels; that I should make you a desolation, and the inhabitants thereof an hissing: therefore you shall bear the reproach of my people.
* 미6:14~16. 네가 먹으나 배부르지 못하고 속이 항상 빌 것이며 네가 감추나 보존되지 못하겠고 보존된 것은 내가 칼에 붙일 것이며 네가 씨를 뿌리나 추수하지 못할 것이며 감람을 밟으나 기름을 네 몸에 바르지 못할 것이며 포도를 밟으나 술을 마시지 못하리라. 너희가 오므리의 율례와 아합 집의 모든 행위를 지키고 그들의 꾀를 좇으니 이는 나로 너희를 황무케 하며 그 거민으로 사람의 치솟거리를 만들게 하려 함이라 너희가 내 백성의 수욕을 담당하리라.

* The explanation) A man who searches for material will receive greater hardship on the day of judgment, and he who will never obey God's will cause God to despair and become a despicable loser.
To remain in the day of wrath, we must not covet unrighteous wealth. It is sin against a true servant, compromise with injustice, and follow false prophecies.
* 강해) 사람이 물질을 탐하므로 오히려 심판 날에 더 큰 어려운 고통을 받게 될 것이니 하나님의 뜻에 절대로 순종하지 않는 자는 하나님께서 황무하게 하며 치소 거리가 되도록 수욕을 담당하게 할 것입니다.
진노의 날에 남으려면 불의한 재물을 탐내지 말아야 합니다. 참된 종을 대적하고 불의와 타협하고 거짓 선지를 따르는 것이 죄입니다.

* God taught that after being chosen as a servant, we must move only at the center of the Word.
* 하나님께서는 종으로 택한 다음에 절대로 말씀 중심에서만이 움직여야 된다는 것을 가르친 것입니다.

* The curious period is 2023-2024 year for the unification of the inter-Korean tribulation, about 2023~2026 year for the three and a half years before, about 2026 year for the rapture and World War III, about 2026-2030 year for the next three and a half years, about 2030 year for the War of Armageddon, about the millennium The kingdom is expected around 2032~2033 year.
* 궁금한 시기는 남북환란 통일은 2023년~2024년, 전 삼년 반은 2023년~2026년쯤, 휴거 및 3차 대전은 2026년쯤, 후 삼년 반은 2026년~2030년쯤, 아마겟돈 전쟁은 2030년쯤, 천년왕국은 2032~2033년쯤 예상됩니다.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

상호명: 순금등대촛대교회   |  사업자 번호 : 109-89-04045   |  대표자 : 이새순
주소 : 서울시 강서구 양천로 16길 16 (3층) (방화동 562-21)
대표전화 : 02-2665-1260   |   E-mail : lgyoung290@naver.com
Copyright ⓒ 구원.kr / 순금등대촛대교회.한국 All rights reserved.