• Customer Center
    고객님께 편안하고 만족도 높은 서비스를 위해 항상 친절하게 답변해 드리겠습니다.
    Tel  : 02-2665-1260
    lgyoung290@naver.com
    운영시간 : 09:00 ~ 18:00
선지서 영한 변론

75. Evidence of Micah argument. Chapter 7 (1). The trials and work of …

페이지 정보

작성자 최고관리자 작성일23-01-15 09:02 조회559회 댓글0건

본문

75. Evidence of Micah argument. Chapter 7 (1). The trials and work of watchman, and responses.(Micah.7:1-7)
75. 미가 변론 증거. 7장(1). 파수군의 시련과 역사, 응답(미7:1~7)

# Spiritual loneliness, deterioration in morals, corruption, extreme trials, responses, world unity, the herd of the possess of the Lord alone, the articles of Moses, the blessing promised to Abraham #
# 영적 고독, 인심 악화, 부패, 극심한 시련, 응답, 세계통일, 홀로 거하는 주의 기업의 떼, 모세 때의 기사, 아브라함에 약속한 축복을 받음 #

This chapter is about the spirit of the spiritual loneliness first of all when it teaches the way and work of the remnant of the end of the disaster.
It is the environment that can not be done, it does not compromise, it is not grumbling, it is only God looked at, and it taught responded and  pioneer servant to work. It is a servant that will be used like God in the last days. Of course, 144,000 change saints Christians, the messengers of the candlestick church, are the watchmen.
본장은 종말의 재앙기에 남은 종이 나아 갈 길과 역사를 가르칠 때에 먼저 영적 고독을 느끼며 아무 사람에게도 신령한 것을 얻어먹을 수 없는 시련이 온다는 것입니다. 어찌할 수 없는 환경해서 타협치 않고 원망치 않고 하나님만 바라보다가 응답받아 역사 할 선구적인 종을 가르친 것입니다. 마지막 때에 신과 같이 쓰임 받을 종입니다. 물론 촛대교회의 사자인 변화성도 144,000명이 파수꾼에 해당됩니다.

* Essential verse: 8. Rejoice not against me, O mine enemy: when I fall, I shall arise; when I sit in darkness, the LORD shall be a light unto me.
* 요절: 8절. 나의 대적이여 나로 인하여 기뻐하지 말찌어다 나는 엎드러질찌라도 일어날 것이요 어두운데 앉을찌라도 여호와께서 나의 빛이 되실 것임이로다.

* The explanation) God makes such a servant victorious, even if he is fallen, lift me up, but Jehovah is the light in the dark.
* 강해) 하나님은 이와 같은 종을 승리케 하되 엎드러질지라도 일으켜 주시고 어두운 곳에서도 여호와는 빛이 되시는 것입니다.

* Mic.7:1. Woe is me! for I am as when they have gathered the summer fruits, as the grape gleaning of the vintage: there is no cluster to eat: my soul desired the first ripe fruit.
* 미7:1. 재앙이로다. 나여 나는 여름 실과를 딴 후와 포도를 거둔 후 같아서 먹을 송이가 없으며 내 마음에 사모하는 처음 익은 무화과가 없도다.

* The explanation) In the end of the disaster, there's an ordeal where we can't get anything that's sacred to anyone, the remnant servant feel the spiritual loneliness first of all when teaching the path and work of coming to the end.
It is a remnant in the day of disaster, to go to a new age, there is no place to eat, no place to comfort, no place to eat, feel sense of spiritual loneliness. In the end, the Church without grace is a disaster, and it does not need to be go to church.
* 강해) 종말의 재앙기에 남은 종이 나아 갈 길과 역사를 가르칠 때에 먼저 영적 고독을 느끼며 아무 사람에게도 신령한 것을 얻어먹을 수 없는 시련이 온다는 것입니다. 재앙의 날에 남은 종이 되어 새 시대에 가려면 세상에 어디 가서 말씀 얻어먹을 곳이 없고 위로 받을 곳도 없고 영적 고독감을 느낀다는 것입니다.
말세에 은혜 없는 교회는 재앙이니 다닐 필요가 없습니다.

* Mic.7:2. The good man is perished out of the earth: and there is none upright among men: they all lie in wait for blood; they hunt every man his brother with a net.
* 미7:2. 이와 같이 선인이 세상에서 끊쳤고 정직자가 인간에 없도다. 무리가 다 피를 흘리려고 매복하며 각기 그물로 형제를 잡으려 하고

* The explanation) This is that the good is cut off from the world, and there is no honest person and the world of deteriorating blood is shed. There is no good man, no honest man, no love, no grace, the end servant feel loneliness.
* 강해) 이렇게 되는 것은 선한 자가 세상에서 끊어졌고 정직한 자가 없고 피를 흘리는 인심악화의 세상이 된다는 것입니다. 선한 사람이 없고 정직한 사람이 없고 사랑이 없으니 은혜 안 내리고 말세 종은 고독감을 느끼게 됩니다.

* Mic.7:3~4. That they may do evil with both hands earnestly, the prince asked, and the judge asked for a reward; and the great man, he uttered his mischievous desire: so they wrap it up. The best of them is as a brier: the most upright is sharper than a thorn hedge: the day of thy watchmen and thy visitation came; now shall be their perplexity.
* 미7:3~4. 두 손으로 악을 부지런히 행하도다. 그 군장과 재판자는 뇌물을 구하며 대인은 마음의 악한 사욕을 발하며 서로 연락을 취하니 그들의 가장 선한 자라도 가시 같고 가장 정직한 자라도 찔레 울타리보다 더하도다. 그들의 파숫군들의 날 곧 그들의 형벌의 날이 임하였으니 이제는 그들이 요란하리로다.

* The explanation) Even politicians are in contact with each other, eating bribes and becoming extremely corrupt, so that the days of punishment of the watchmen are disturbance ground.
The military officer and the judge have bribed, and there is no one to be honest, so they can not believe, and at this time the true servant is unable to go and do anything. If a leader is not good well, he can not heal it. it's a big deal and come a disaster.
* 강해) 심지어 정치가들이 서로 연락하면서 뇌물을 먹고 극도로 부패되니 파수꾼들의 형벌의 날이 오므로 요란하게 된다는 것입니다. 군장과 재판자가 뇌물 먹고 정직한 자가 없으니 믿을 수가 없고 이러한 때에 참 종은 어디 가서 무엇을 할 수가 없다는 것입니다. 지도자가 잘 못되면 고칠 수 없고 큰일이니 재앙이 오는 것입니다.

* Mic.7:5~6. Trust you not in a friend, put you not confidence in a guide: keep the doors of your mouth from her that lied in your bosom.
For the son dishonoured the father, the daughter rose up against her mother, the daughter in law against her mother in law; a man's enemies are the men of his own house.
* 미7:5~6. 너희는 이웃을 믿지 말며 친구를 의지하지 말며 네 품에 누운 여인에게라도 네 입의 문을 지킬찌어다. 아들이 아비를 멸시하며 딸이 어미를 대적하며 며느리가 시어미를 대적하리니 사람의 원수가 곧 자기의 집안사람이리로다.

* The explanation) As the leader is corrupt, the personality becomes worse and even the people in the family can not believe it.
When religion is corrupt, the leader is corrupted, and the time comes when the personality becomes worse and can not be resolved.
Watch your mouth and do not trust your neighbor. You must keep your mouth shut to your wife. you must keep your mouth absolutely.
Even the nearest person is not to speak with confidence. When darkness comes in, that person is the person. Even the nearest person needs personality censorship.
* 강해) 지도자가 부패하다 보니 인심이 악화되어 도저히 집안사람까지라도 믿을 수가 없는 사회가 된다는 것입니다.
종교가 부패 지도자가 부패되니 인심이 악화되어 수습할 수 없는 때가옵니다. 입을 조심하고 이웃을 믿지 말고 아내에게도 입의 문을 지켜라. 절대 입을 지켜야 합니다. 가까운 사람이라도 마음 놓고 말하지 말라는 것입니다. 흑암이 들어가면 그 사람이 그 사람입니다. 가까운 사람이라도 인격 검열이 필요한 것입니다.

& You should not believe that you are a close person.(5). 
  & 가까운 사람이라고 무조건 믿지 않아야 됩니다.(5).

In order to preserve our perfect personality in the future, no matter how close relatives or friends we are, we should not be unconditionally believing. Because there is an evil age before us come. Truly a trustworthy person, who is close to all who treat all men in a faithful manner of God, should not commit anything.
We must be people who can discern people, and we should be the ones who do the best things, even the closest ones, to censor their personality.
Whether we lead our relatives or friends in the right way or believe in them and trust them is not a person of full personality.
We can only be seen as qualified to remain in the day of punishment if we have a personality that leads rightly to relatives and friends through faith in God and conscience receive in the work of God.
앞으로 우리가 완전한 인격을 보존해 나가기 위해서는 아무리 가까운 친척이요, 친구라 하여도 무조건 믿어서는 안 됩니다.
왜냐하면 우리 앞에는 너무나 악한 시대가 닥쳐오기 때문입니다. 참으로 믿을 수 있는 이는 하나님을 믿는 마음으로 모든 사람을 대할 때에 아무리 가까운 사람이라 하여도 함부로 무엇을 맡겨서는 안 될 것입니다.
사람을 분별할 줄 아는 사람이 되어야 하며, 우리는 아무리 가까운 사람이라도 그 인격을 검열해 보고 모든 일을 해 나가는 사람이 되어야 합니다.
우리가 친척과 친구를 바른 길로 지도를 할지언정 그들을 믿고 의지한다는 것은 완전한 인격을 가진 사람이라고 볼 수 없습니다. 우리는 하나님을 믿는 신앙과 하나님의 역사를 받은 양심으로써 친척이나 친구를 바로 이끌어 나가는 인격이 있어야만 형벌의 날에 남을 자격이 갖추어졌다고 볼 수 있습니다.

& You must keep your mouth.(5).   
  & 입을 지켜야 됩니다.(5).

To be a remnant when the day of punishment comes, it must be a person who keeps a mouth to any person. Because there is a tribulation of the end which will lead to an ideological fight.
And because of the failure to keep your mouth, you may be able to suffer unjust pronouncements against the wicked. Rahab was the one who saved his family because Jericho was a man who kept his mouth when he fell. The terrible tribulation in the future is one of the most cunning villains trying to destroy people before the armed wars.
Therefore, if you do not keep your mouth at this time, you may suffer unjust harm. It is a great reward for God's servant to be persecuted to testify witness to the truth.
However, being persecuted will not be worthy because it will make mistakes without keeping your mouth. Therefore, do not interfere with things you do not need and keep your mouth always, you can become a remnant when the day of punishment comes.
형벌의 날이 올 때에 남을 자가 되려면 어떤 사람에게든지 입을 지키는 인격이어야 합니다. 왜냐하면 사상적인 싸움을 하게 되는 종말의 환난이 오기 때문입니다. 그리고 입을 지키지 못한 일로 말미암아 악한 사람들에게 억울한 누명을 쓸 수도 있습니다. 기생 라합은 여리고 성이 망할 때에 입을 지키는 사람이 되므로 자기 가족을 구원했던 것입니다. 앞으로 무서운 환난은 무력 전쟁이 일어나기 전에 가장 간교한 악당들이 사람을 해하고자 하는 일입니다.
그러므로 이때에는 입을 지키지 못하면 억울한 피해를 당할 수도 있는 것입니다.
하나님의 종이 진리를 증거 하기 위하여 핍박을 받는 것은 큰 상급이 됩니다.
그러나 입을 지키지 못하고 실수하게 되므로 핍박을 받는 것은 아무런 가치도 없는 고생이 될 것입니다. 그러므로 필요 없는 일에 간섭하지도 말고 항상 입을 지켜야만 형벌의 날이 올 때에 남을 자가 될 수 있습니다.

& The environment of those who look to God.(4-6). 
  & 하나님을 바라보는 자의 환경.(4~6).

It is a bravely faith that man is controlled by the environment, not man of God, but goes out of the environment. If someone is shaking through the environment while believing in God, this person will be conquered by the devil spiritually at the time of shaking, and he will see that he has never achieved the faith to win.
Faith is a living faith that teaches what no man dares to rule. God is always glorified through your people in the environment after suffering an aggravated environment by establishing an extremely corrupt society in order to prove a faithful one. At Elijah's time, one of Elijah's men was not conquered before Baal, and the others were trembling while hiding.
There are many who seek God even in time Moses, but when they complain the world is under the control of the environment and Moses looks up to God with courage, he has suddenly appeared a great success.
The environment in which we are now can not be not said to be the environment of Mic.7:1-6. We, those who have been subjected to such circumstances, should be the ones who gain great strength with this text. For it is not the vision written for Micah's prophets, but the vision of the changing saints who will remain in the end.
Therefore, when there is no one to believe, we will have to come out courageously, knowing that we are only looking at God alone.
사람이라는 것은 환경의 지배를 받는 것이 하나님의 사람이 아니고 환경을 초월해서 나가는 것을 용사적인 신앙이라는 것입니다. 어떤 사람이 하나님을 믿는다 하면서 환경을 따라서 흔들리고 있다면 이 사람은 흔들리는 시간에 영적으로 마귀에게 정복을 당하는 것이니 도저히 승리를 이룰 신앙을 이루지 못한 자라고 보게 될 것입니다.
신앙이라는 것은 어떠한 사람이 감히 지배할 수 없는 것을 가르쳐서 산 믿음이라는 것입니다. 언제나 하나님은 믿음이 강한 자를 내세우기 위해서는 극도로 부패한 사회를 이루어 놓고 악화된 환경을 당하게 한 다음에 그 환경 속에서도 당신의 사람을 통하여 영광을 받으시는 것입니다. 엘리야 때에도 엘리야 한 사람만 내놓고 다 바알 신 앞에 정복을 당했고 그 밖의 사람들은 숨어 있는 상태에서 떨고 있었던 것입니다.
모세 때에도 하나님을 찾는 자가 많이 있었지만 다 환경의 지배를 받고 원망할 때에 모세가 용기 있게 하나님을 바라보고 나갈 때에 대승리를 이루는 역사는 홀연히 나타났던 것입니다. 우리가 지금 당한 환경은 미7:1-6절의 환경이라 아니할 수 없습니다. 이러한 환경을 당한 우리들은 이 본문을 가지고 큰 힘을 얻는 우리가 되어야 할 것입니다. 왜냐하면 이것은 미가 선지를 위하여 기록된 묵시가 아니고 말세에 남은 종이 될 변화 성도에 대하여 보여준 묵시입니다.
그러므로 믿을 사람이 없게 될 때에 하나님 당신만을 바라보고 나가라는 것인 줄 알고 용기 있게 나가야 할 것입니다.

* Mic.7:7. Therefore I will look unto the LORD; I will wait for the God of my salvation: my God will hear me.
* 미7:7. 오직 나는 여호와를 우러러보며 나를 구원하시는 하나님을 바라보나니 나의 하나님이 나를 들으시리로다.

* The explanation) This is when the true servant does not lose his place, neither does he hear God when he sees the LORD alone. The only way to look at God is on the  helpless road. It is all the plot of God. I'm screwed. I hope not. I’m dead.
When you look at God when you say that you come unexpectedly answer. This is an extreme unbearable trial to experience the servant to respond to and experience. I put it in a place I can not afford and I look at God.
God is not a God limited to money, but works according to His Word.
If you look at God, you do not believe, you have no faith. If you do not change your mind, God responds and understands that you are scarce,
God joy and use lift up you. The servant is not to be used by human means, but it is not to be discouraged even if it is a little overwhelming.
It is not that the work of God begins in a lively and popular manner.
* 강해) 이러한 때에 참된 종은 이리도 저리도 치우치지 않고 여호와만 바라 볼 때에 하나님이 들으신다는 것입니다. 막막한 길에서 하나님만 바라보라는 것입니다.
다 하나님의 모략입니다. 나는 망했구나. 소망 없구나. 죽었구나. 할 때 하나님 바라보면 뜻밖에 응답 온다는 말입니다. 이것은 응답 받아 역사할 종이 체험하게 되는 극심한 참기 어려운 시련인 것입니다. 감당치 못할 자리에 갖다 놓고 하나님 바라보게 합니다. 하나님은 돈에 국한 된 신이 아니시고 말씀대로 역사하십니다.
하나님만 바라보면 믿지 못해도 주시고 믿음이 없고 부족해도 하나님만 바라보면 들어 쓰십니다. 마음만 변치 않으면 응답하시고 부족하다고 깨닫는 것을 하나님께서 기뻐하십니다. 종은 인간 수단 방법 쓰면 절대 안 되고 조금만 우쭐해도 치고 낙심 말고 나가라는 것이며 누가 알아주지 않을 때 하나님 바라보면 인정받고 응답이 온다는 것입니다. 공연히 떠들썩하고 대중적인데서 하나님의 역사가 시작되는 것이 아닙니다.

& You must look to God only.(6-7). 
  & 하나님만 바라보아야 됩니다.(6~7).

It is not only the person who can look at God when the difficult challenges come, but only those who have the faith of the brave. When Moses led the 600,000 people, many difficult and terrible things had happened.
But every time this happens, Moses looks courageously in God's eyes, so he crosses the Red Sea like land, and there was Manna and living water when he passed through the desert. The work of God is a response to those who look and see you only through any difficulty.
God is not seeking a perfect man, but an unconditional answer to those who look only to you, without being discouraged.
어려운 난관이 올 때에 하나님만 바라볼 수 있는 인격이라는 것은 누구든지 다 가질 수 있는 것이 아니고 장부의 신앙을 가진 자에게만 있습니다. 모세가 60만 대중을 이끌고 나갈 때에 어렵고 두려운 일들이 많이 닥쳐왔던 것입니다.
그러나 이러한 일을 당할 때마다 모세가 용기 있게 하나님만 바라보게 되므로 홍해를 육지같이 건너게 되었고, 사막을 통과할 때에도 만나와 생수가 있었던 것입니다.
하나님의 역사라는 것은 어떠한 난관이 와도 당신만 바라보고 나가는 자에게 응답으로 내리게 됩니다. 하나님께서는 완전한 사람을 찾는 것이 아니고, 낙심치 않고 당신만 바라보는 자에게 무조건 응답을 내리시는 것입니다.

& You will receive a response.(7). 
  & 응답을 받게 됨.(7).
God does not become discouraged at any time when difficult things come in, but He responds to those who look to Him. For example, it is a principle that a person who has strength will raise him when a person who has fallen without strength is asked to raise me up. However, there is no need to ask for help, and there is no need to listen to it. It is a principle that the work of God that is omnipotence in this way gives the power to those who are suffering the hardship. It is not necessary for a person who has not suffered the hardship to come to the work of God in a strong way. However, when a person who has suffered a difficult situation looks at God and makes an appeal, he is responsible for carrying out a work in which God can break through the difficult situation. Therefore, if the world is severely deteriorated and there is no one to believe, it is possible to say that God is able to glorify God if he has faith in God.
하나님께서는 어느 때나 어려운 일이 닥쳐올 때에 낙심하지 않고 당신을 바라보는 자에게 응답을 내리십니다. 예를 든다면 힘이 있는 사람은 힘이 없이 쓰러진 사람이 나를 일으켜 달라고 할 때에 일으켜 주는 것이 원칙입니다. 그러나 어려운 일이 없는데 도와 달라는 것은 아무런 필요가 없는 것이므로 그 요구를 들어줄 필요가 없습니다. 이와 같이 무소불능의 하나님의 역사는 난국을 당하는 자에게 그 능력을 베풀어주는 것이 원칙입니다. 난국을 당하지 않은 자에게 하나님의 역사라는 것은 강하게 임할 필요가 없을 것이로되 난국을 당한 자가 하나님을 바라보고 호소할 때에는 하나님께서 그 난국을 돌파할 수 있는 역사를 나릴 책임이 있는 것입니다.
그러므로 세상이 극도로 악화되고 도저히 믿을 사람이 없게 될 때에 하나님을 바라보는 믿음을 가진 자라면 능히 하나님을 영화롭게 할 수 있는 자라고 할 수 있습니다.

& About looking at God.(Mic.7:7) 
& 하나님을 바라보는 일에 대해 (미7:7)
God is the god of truth who taught all of the lessons of the times. There are three factors in looking at the God of truth.
 하나님은 시대적인 교훈을 조금도 빠짐없이 가르치신 진리의 신이시니 진리의 하나님을 바라보는 일에 다음과 같은 3대 요소가 있습니다.
1) We realized clearly the word of God of the times, and no matter how the world was evil and confused, we learned the right time and taught people who are not vulgarization to the world.
1) 시대적인 하나님의 말씀을 분명히 깨닫고 아무리 세상이 악하고 혼란한 사회가 온다 해도 그때를 바로 알고 세상에 속화되지 않는 사람을 가르친 것입니다.

2) He believed that God works without any falsity in the truth. Even though he was lonely and hard, he taught people to refrain from submitting before his enemies and to refine unchanging ideas, conscience and spirit.
2) 하나님은 진리대로 조금도 거짓 없이 역사한다는 것을 믿고 아무리 외롭고 딱한 일을 당해도 원수 앞에서 굴복하지 않고 변치 않는 사상과 양심과 정신을 가다듬고 나가는 사람을 가르친 것입니다.

3) No matter how much he lacks, he has taught people to believe in the infinite love of God and to boldly start a new beginning.
 No matter how much I fall asleep, I feel like I'm going to be able to shake my courage and stand up and go out. You're a worker of Lord authority as a man of power. It's implied that it's use.
3) 아무리 자기가 부족한 것이 많아도 하나님의 무한 광대한 사랑을 믿고 용기 있게 새로운 출발을 하려는 사람을 가르쳤습니다. 아무리 잠이 들었다 해도 정신을 차리고 일어나는 일, 아무리 속화가 되었다 해도 용기 있게 떨쳐버리고 바로 서서 나가려고 하는 사람에게 강권 역사로서 주의 일꾼으로 삼아 쓰신다는 것이 내포된 것입니다.

* The curious period is 2023-2024 year for the unification of the inter-Korean tribulation, about 2023~2026 year for the three and a half years before, about 2026 year for the rapture and World War III, about 2026-2030 year for the next three and a half years, about 2030 year for the War of Armageddon, about the millennium The kingdom is expected around 2032~2033 year.
* 궁금한 시기는 남북환란 통일은 2023년~2024년, 전 삼년 반은 2023년~2026년쯤, 휴거 및 3차 대전은 2026년쯤, 후 삼년 반은 2026년~2030년쯤, 아마겟돈 전쟁은 2030년쯤, 천년왕국은 2032~2033년쯤 예상됩니다.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

상호명: 순금등대촛대교회   |  사업자 번호 : 109-89-04045   |  대표자 : 이새순
주소 : 서울시 강서구 양천로 16길 16 (3층) (방화동 562-21)
대표전화 : 02-2665-1260   |   E-mail : lgyoung290@naver.com
Copyright ⓒ 구원.kr / 순금등대촛대교회.한국 All rights reserved.