• Customer Center
    고객님께 편안하고 만족도 높은 서비스를 위해 항상 친절하게 답변해 드리겠습니다.
    Tel  : 02-2665-1260
    lgyoung290@naver.com
    운영시간 : 09:00 ~ 18:00
선지서 영한 변론

85. Evidence of Habakkuk pleading. Chapter 2(1). Give the apocalypse t…

페이지 정보

작성자 최고관리자 작성일23-02-14 10:10 조회446회 댓글0건

본문

85. Evidence of Habakkuk pleading. Chapter 2(1). Give the apocalypse to save the righteous, Documentary movement.(Hab.2:1~6)
85. 하박국 변론 증거. 2장(1). 의인을 살리기 위하여 묵시를 주심, 문서 운동 (합2:1~6)

# Documentary movement, a minister appears and comes at once, a smiter of the north, acknowledging the glory of Jehovah #
# 문서운동, 사명자가 나타나고 속히 옴, 북방을 칠 자, 여호와의 영광을 인정 #

This chapter has taught us to know clearly what is the revelation that comes from the same trial as the 1 chapter and the stronger power of the Northern powers.
본장은 1장과 같은 시련이 오며 북방 세력이 강하게 일어나는 이 묵시는 무엇이라는 것을 분명히 알도록 가르쳐 주신 것입니다.

* Important verse: 3. For the vision is yet for an appointed time, but at the end it shall speak, and not lie: though it tarry, wait for it; because it will surely come, it will not tarry.
* 요절 3절. 이 묵시는 정한 때가 있나니 그 종말이 속히 이르겠고 결코 거짓되지 아니하리라 비록 더딜찌라도 기다리라 지체되지 않고 정녕 응하리라.

* The explanation) The apocalypse is that when a minister appears, the apocalypse will soon come an end, but it will be without a lie, and man must wait without disappointment.
* 강해) 이 묵시는 사명자가 나타나면 종말이 속히 오되 절대로 거짓이 없이 될 것이니 사람은 낙심 말고 기다려야만 된다는 것입니다.

* Hab.2:1. I will stand upon my watch, and set me upon the tower, and will watch to see what he will say unto me, and what I shall answer when I am reproved.
* 합2:1. 내가 내 파수하는 곳에 서며 성루에 서리라 그가 내게 무엇이라 말씀하실는지 기다리고 바라보며 나의 질문에 대하여 어떻게 대답하실는지 보리라 그리하였더니

* The explanation) It is life that people do not know what it means when they are faced with difficult things. People do not know if God does not.
What we do not know is that we wait for God's command only.
* 강해) 사람은 어려운 일을 당할 때에 무슨 뜻인 줄 몰라서 고민하는 것이 인생입니다. 사람이란 하나님께서 안 알려주면 모릅니다. 우리는 어떻게 될지 모르니 하나님의 명령만 기다린다는 것입니다.

* Hab.2:2. And the LORD answered me, and said, Write the vision, and make it plain upon tables, that he may run that read it.
* 합2:2. 여호와께서 내게 대답하여 가라사대 너는 이 묵시를 기록하여 판에 명백히 새기되 달려가면서도 읽을 수 있게 하라.

* The explanation) When God comes in the same chapter 1 as God, it is a vision of the appointed time, so that the people will know that the people are clearly engraved on the plates so that the public knows them. It is to let people know that they are comings and goings busy.
The answer to Waiting in verse 1 is document movement. It is good to see the book while running now. Now is the time to exercise the document movement. We need to go out haste and tell when we have appointed time.
This verse also responds to the scarce servant.
When I did not see the great servant and did not know it, I tried to find out the word of the Bible. When I received the beautiful news book in July 1990, I was sure that it was not human work, I read it while I was waiting for the signal while I was driving.
This is also a movement to save the document movement. This should be awakened by the reporting of the plea.
* 강해) 하나님은 1장과 같은 시대가 올 때는 이것은 정한 때의 묵시이니 대중이 알도록 판에다 명백히 새겨 분주히 왕래하는 사람들도 알게 하라는 것입니다.
1절에 기다리는 응답이 문서운동이라는 것입니다. 지금은 달려가면서도 책보기 좋습니다. 지금 문서운동하기 좋은 때입니다. 빨리 나가서 정한 때를 알려야 합니다.
이 구절 또한 부족한 종에게 응한 것입니다. 저도 대종님을 본적도 없고 알지도 못하는 때에 성경말씀을 알아보려고 무척이나 애쓰던 때에 1990.7월에 아름다운 소식 책자를 받게 되어 읽어보니 사람의 역사가 아니라는 확신이 와서 운전 중 신호대기 중에라도 읽어보면서 알아보게 되었습니다. 이것이 또한 문서 운동으로 살리기 운동인 것입니다. 이 변론보고 각성을 받아야 합니다.

& We ask you to be able to read while you are running.(1~2).
  & 달려가면서도 읽을 수 있게 하라고 하십니다.(1~2).

The problem we have to do now is to make sure that the vision of the appointed time is read clearly on the board so that everyone knows what it means. It is a great thing that there is no documentary movement that our Christian people read to people in this age and realize them.
At this time, Christianity should do a new truth movement, but it is necessary for the people of this age to read and realize, to find the right idea and the right truth line.
지금 우리가 해야 할 급선 문제는 정한 때의 묵시를 모든 사람이 무슨 뜻인 줄 알도록 명백히 판에 새겨 읽어보게 해야 합니다. 우리 기독교가 이 시대 사람에게 읽어보고 깨닫게 하는 문서 운동이 없다는 것은 큰일입니다.
이때에 기독교는 새로운 진리 운동을 하되 이 시대 사람이 읽어서 깨닫고 옳은 사상과 옳은 진리 노선을 찾도록 하는 일이 있어야 합니다.

* Hab.2:3. For the vision is yet for an appointed time, but at the end it shall speak, and not lie: though it tarry, wait for it; because it will surely come, it will not tarry.
* 합2:3. 이 묵시는 정한 때가 있나니 그 종말이 속히 이르겠고 결코 거짓되지 아니하리라 비록 더딜찌라도 기다리라 지체되지 않고 정녕 응하리라.

* The explanation) For this vision is that when a minister appears, the apocalypse will soon come, but it will be without a lie, and man must wait without disappointment.
This apocalypse is an apocalypse in time of judgment, it's a referee and it's over. The time has come for the northern to die, and the time has come for us to enter the new age.
It is according to Habakkuk's vision that we can not sleep. We must be awakened and revive.
* 강해) 왜냐하면 이 묵시는 사명자가 나타나면 종말이 속히 오되 절대로 거짓이 없이 될 것이니 사람은 낙심 말고 기다려야만 된다는 것입니다.
이 묵시는 정한 때의 묵시이며 심판이고 끝입니다. 북방은 죽을 때가 왔고 우리는 새 시대 갈 때가 왔습니다. 하박국의 묵시대로 되었으니 잠 잘 수가 없는 것입니다.
반드시 각성 받고 소성 받아야 합니다.

* Hab.2:4~6. Behold, his soul which is lifted up is not upright in him: but the just shall live by his faith.
Yea also, because he transgressed by wine, he is a proud man, neither kept at home, who enlarged his desire as hell, and is as death, and cannot be satisfied, but gathered unto him all nations, and heaped unto him all people: Shall not all these take up a parable against him, and a taunting proverb against him, and say, Woe to him that increased that which is not his! how long? and to him that laded himself with thick clay!
* 합2:4~6. 보라 그의 마음은 교만하며 그의 속에서 정직하지 못하니라 그러나 의인은 그 믿음으로 말미암아 살리라. 그는 술을 즐기며 궤휼하며 교만하여 가만히 있지 아니하고 그 욕심을 음부처럼 넓히며 또 그는 사망 같아서 족한 줄을 모르고 자기에게로 만국을 모으며 만민을 모으나니 그 무리가 다 속담으로 그를 평론하며 조롱하는 시로 그를 풍자하지 않겠느냐 곧 이르기를 화 있을찐저 자기 소유 아닌 것을 모으는 자여 언제까지 이르겠느냐 볼모잡은 것으로 무겁게 짐진자여.

* The explanation) No matter how arrogant the enemy's forces are, that they're lying, the righteous will live by faith, and the enemy will be destroyed. If you go out of the document movement, the righteous will see this and believe in your thoughts and conscience right peoples.
The apocalypse of the appointed time will be received by the righteous people, but the northern part will become stronger and harder, the world is gathering people around the world for the purpose of unification, but it will get angry.
But the righteous will be saved if they go out of the documentary movement. After this exercise the document, the northern part will be destroyed. Through the candlestick church, the minister is awakened.
* 강해) 원수의 세력이 아무리 교만해서 거짓을 행하지만 의인은 믿음으로 말미암아 살게 되고 원수들은 다 망하게 될 것을 말씀했습니다. 문서운동 나가면 의인은 이것을 보고 믿는데 사상, 양심이 바른 사람입니다.
정한 때의 묵시는 의인들이 받고 살게 되는데 북방은 점점 강해져 가만히 있지 않고 만국만민 모으는 세계통일 목적 두고 발악하지만 그러나 화가 있게 됩니다.
그러나 의인은 문서운동 나가면 믿고 구원 받게 됩니다. 이 문서운동 하고 나면 북방은 망하게 됩니다. 촛대교회를 통하여 사명자는 각성을 받게 됩니다.

& When the Northern powers are extremely arrogant, the righteous will        live by faith.(3-4).
  & 북방 세력이 극도로 교만할 때 의인은 믿음으로 살게 됩니다.(3~4).

Until this day, we have been calling sinners, but the end of the documentary movement will find the righteous to believe and live, and the wicked will rather slander it.
The saints who are justified, whether denominational or not, are to know the mysteries of this time and to live by faith.
When the Lord of the Second Coming comes, ask the documentary movement to clearly understand the meaning of the apocalyptic in order to arm the righteous.
Until this day, the goal is to believe in Jesus, which is to focus on calling sinners, but on the day of wrath, the righteous people should exercise the documentary movement clearly to make them believe and live.
이날까지는 죄인을 부르는 일을 하였지만 종말의 문서 운동은 의인은 믿고 살길을 찾을 것이요, 악인들은 오히려 이것을 비방하게 됩니다.
교파를 막론하고 의롭다함을 받은 성도들은 하나같이 이 시대의 묵시의 비밀을 바로 알고 믿음으로 살길을 찾게 되는 것입니다. 재림의 주가 오실 때에는 의로운 사람들을 무장시키기 위하여 묵시의 뜻을 명백히 알도록 문서 운동을 하라는 것입니다.
이날까지는 예수를 믿도록 하는 것이 목적이니 죄인들을 부르는 일에 중점을 두었지만 진노의 날에는 의로운 사람들이 믿고 살게 하기 위하여 문서 운동을 하되 명백히 알도록 해야 된다는 것입니다.

When Habakkuk looked at the apocalypse of Habakkuk, he said that God would lift up the Northern powers like an eagle, so that when all people were in chaos and became like insect less people without sovereignty, the northern kingdom became proud and knew his power like God.
This is a sign of judgment. Now the atheist's power is saying that there is no God as the world is all its own, and is making a foolish voice that God is dead. This is when the righteous man lives by faith.
The servants who do righteous things today, regardless of denomination, are bold in their faith, ascend, and live in holiness. Until this day, the righteous man died unjustly, but now is the time when the righteous man will not die but will live to meet the Lord.
In this text, the righteous to live by faith is not to save souls, but to teach spiritual and body life live, and the time to see the glory of the new age.
Hab.1:12 says, "We will not come to death. "The LORD has put him to judge, O LORD," meant that when the northern powers ascended proudly, the righteous would enjoy the glory of the kingship rather than taste death.
Whenever you are faced with a difficult situation, the righteous will break through it with faith and go out.
하박국은 인간 종말에 대한 묵시를 볼 때에 하나님께서 북방 세력을 독수리 같이 올라가도록 하시므로 모든 사람들이 혼란에 빠져 주권자 없는 곤충 떼 같이 될 때에 북방은 교만해져서 자기 힘을 하나님같이 알게 된다고 하였습니다.
이것은 심판기에 될 징조입니다. 지금 무신론자의 세력은 세상이 다 자기의 것이 된 것처럼 하나님이 없다고 하며, 하나님이 죽었다고 하는 어리석은 소리를 하고 있습니다. 그러므로 이때에는 의로운 사람이 믿음으로 살 때입니다. 오늘날 교파를 막론하고 의로운 일을 행하는 종들은 그 믿음이 담대해지고, 올라가고, 거룩하게 살고 있습니다. 이날까지는 의로운 사람이 억울하게 죽었지만 지금은 의로운 사람이 죽지 않고 살아서 주님을 맞이할 때입니다. 이 본문에 의인이 믿음으로 산다는 것은 영혼 구원을 목적한 것이 아니고 영육이 아울러 살아서 새 시대의 영광을 볼 때가 오는 것을 가르친 것입니다.
합1:12에 “우리가 사망에 이르지 아니하리이다. 여호와여, 주께서 심판하기 위하여 그를 두셨나이다” 한 것은 북방 세력이 교만하게 올라갈 때에 의로운 사람은 죽음을 맛보지 않고 왕권의 영광을 누리게 될 것을 뜻했습니다. 언제나 어려운 난국을 당할 때에는 의인은 그것을 믿음으로 돌파하고 나가게 되는 것입니다.

* The curious period is 2023-2024 year for the unification of the inter-Korean tribulation, about 2023-2026 year for the three and a half years before, about 2026 year for the rapture and World War III, about 2026-2030 year for the next three and a half years, about 2030 year for the War of Armageddon, about the millennium The kingdom is expected around 2032~2033 year.
* 궁금한 시기는 남북환란 통일은 2023년~2024년, 전 삼년 반은 2023년~2026년쯤, 휴거 및 3차 대전은 2026년쯤, 후 삼년 반은 2026년~2030년쯤, 아마겟돈 전쟁은 2030년쯤, 천년왕국은 2032~2033년쯤 예상됩니다.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

상호명: 순금등대촛대교회   |  사업자 번호 : 109-89-04045   |  대표자 : 이새순
주소 : 서울시 강서구 양천로 16길 16 (3층) (방화동 562-21)
대표전화 : 02-2665-1260   |   E-mail : lgyoung290@naver.com
Copyright ⓒ 구원.kr / 순금등대촛대교회.한국 All rights reserved.