• Customer Center
    고객님께 편안하고 만족도 높은 서비스를 위해 항상 친절하게 답변해 드리겠습니다.
    Tel  : 02-2665-1260
    lgyoung290@naver.com
    운영시간 : 09:00 ~ 18:00
선지서 영한 변론

93. Evidence of Zephaniah’s argument. Chapter 3(1). Life and end of hu…

페이지 정보

작성자 최고관리자 작성일23-03-11 03:39 조회362회 댓글0건

본문

93. Evidence of Zephaniah’s argument. Chapter 3(1). Life and end of human life.(Zeph.3:1~15)
93. 스바냐 변론 증거. 3장(1). 인간의 생활과 종말.(습3:1~15)

# If you do not receive the command and instruction of God, you will be destroyed, leader corruption, cleansing your lips, Zion singing and rejoicing, silent love, grieving for the synagogue, praise and reputation for the kicker and the oppressed,
# 하나님의 명령과 교훈을 받지 아니하면 멸망, 지도자 부패, 입술을 깨끗케 함, 시온이 노래하고 기뻐함, 잠잠히 사랑, 대회로 인하여 근심하는 자, 쫓겨난 자와 수욕 받는 자로 칭찬과 명성을 얻게 함,

This chapter, however honorable God in the day when the world mankind is annihilated, they ruin who does not receive the lesson, and does not depend on God, but is distant.
본장은 세계 인류가 전멸되는 그 날에 아무리 하나님을 공경한다 하여도 그 교훈을 받지 아니하고 하나님을 의지하지 않고 멀리하는 자들이 망한다는 것입니다.

* Important verse: 20. At that time will I bring you again, even in the time that I gather you: for I will make you a name and a praise among all people of the earth, when I turn back your captivity before your eyes, saith the LORD.
* 요절: 20절. 내가 그 때에 너희를 이끌고 그 때에 너희를 모을 찌라 내가 너희 목전에서 너희 사로잡힘을 돌이킬 때에 너희로 천하 만민 중에서 명성과 칭찬을 얻게 하리라 나 여호와의 말이니라.

* The explanation) At one time they were driven out of the oppression of their enemies and they earned prestige and praise.
* 강해) 한때는 쫓겨나고 억울함을 당하던 그들은 원수의 압박을 벗어나서 명성과 칭찬을 얻게 됩니다.

* Zeph.3:1~2. Woe to her that is filthy and polluted, to the oppressing city!
She obeyed not the voice; she received not correction; she trusted not in the LORD; she drew not near to her God.
* 습3:1~2. 패역하고 더러운 곳, 포학한 그 성읍이 화 있을찐저. 그가 명령을 듣지 아니하며 교훈을 받지 아니하며 여호와를 의뢰하지 아니하며 자기 하나님에게 가까이 나아가지 아니하였도다.
* The explanation) No matter how much you honor God on that day when the world humanity is annihilated, you will not receive that instruction, you don't rely on God and those who are far away are ruined.
No matter how you revere God, you do not listen to the last lesson, you do not depend on God and those who are far away are ruined. Those who will be angry will neither listen nor see God's Word.
* 강해) 세계 인류가 전멸되는 그 날에 아무리 하나님을 공경한다 하여도 그 교훈을 받지 아니하고 하나님을 의지하지 않고 멀리하는 자들이 망한다는 것입니다.
하나님을 아무리 공경해도 마지막 교훈을 듣지 않고 하나님을 의지하지 않고 멀리 하는 자는 망합니다. 화 받을 사람은 하나님 말씀을 듣지도 보지도 않습니다.

* Zeph.3:3~4. Her princes within her are roaring lions; her judges are evening wolves; they gnaw not the bones till the morrow.
Her prophets are light and treacherous persons: her priests have polluted the sanctuary, they have done violence to the law.
* 습3:3~4. 그 가운데 방백들은 부르짖는 사자요 그 재판장들은 이튿날까지 남겨 두는 것이 없는 저녁 이리요. 그 선지자들은 위인이 경솔하고 간사한 자요 그 제사장들은 성소를 더럽히고 율법을 범하였도다.

* The explanation) These are the corrupt people who eat with the lion and eat it, carelessly, secretly, and defile the sanctuary. A politician, a judge, a prophet, or a worshiper is corrupt that they all ruin all.
The servants of God have no words, so they are carelessness, cunning, the church became an entertainment venue and today the pulpit of God became literary, philosophical, and scientific. It has defiled the sanctuary of God. New workers must come out and a revolution must take place.
* 강해) 이들은 사자와 이리같이 물어 먹고 경솔하고 간사하며 성소를 더럽히는 부패한 자들입니다. 정치인이나 재판장이나 선지자나 예배 보는 사람이 부패하니 다 망합니다. 하나님의 종들이 말씀이 없으니 경솔하고 간사하고 교회를 오락장으로 만들고 오늘날 하나님의 강단이 문학적, 철학적, 과학적이 되었습니다.
하나님의 성소를 더럽힌 것입니다. 새 일꾼들이 나와서 혁명이 일어나야 합니다.

* Zeph.3:5~6. The just LORD is in the midst thereof; he will not do iniquity: every morning doth he bring his judgment to light, he faileth not; but the unjust knoweth no shame. I have cut off the nations: their towers are desolate; I made their streets waste, that none passed by: their cities are destroyed, so that there is no man, that there is none inhabitant.
* 습3:5~6. 그 중에 거하신 여호와는 의로우사 불의를 행치 아니하시고 아침마다 간단  없이 자기의 공의를 나타내시거늘 불의한 자는 수치를 알지 못하는 도다. 내가 열국을 끊어 버렸으므로 그 망대가 황무하였고 내가 그 거리를 비게 하여 지나는 자가 없게 하였으므로 그 모든 성읍이 황폐되며 사람이 없으며 거할 자가 없게 되었느니라.

* The explanation) God gives them warnings every morning, but they do not understand them and all are destroyed. In the morning, God witnesses a word of justice through your servant, but in other countries there is no room for dawn worship; It is enough to worship on Sunday.
We receive grace every morning, but if we do not get new strength, we will not be able to survive the day of disaster. If you do not get the new strength, it becomes chaff.
* 강해) 하나님께서는 그들에게 아침마다 경고를 주는 일이 있지만 이들은 깨닫지 못하고 전부 망하게 됩니다. 하나님께서는 아침마다 당신의 종을 통하여 공의로운 말씀을 증거 하지만 다른 나라는 새벽 예배를 보는 곳이 없고 주일 낮 예배만 보면 그만입니다. 우리는 아침마다 은혜 받는데 새로운 힘 못 받으면 재앙의 날에 못 남는다 말입니다. 새로운 힘을 못 받으면 쭉정이가 되고 맙니다.

* Zeph.3:7. I said, Surely thou wilt fear me, you will receive instruction; so their dwelling should not be cut off, howsoever I punished them: but they rose early, and corrupted all their doings.
* 습3:7. 내가 이르기를 너는 오직 나를 경외하고 교훈을 받으라. 그리하면 내가 형벌을 내리기로 정하기는 하였거니와 너의 거처가 끊어지지 아니하리라 하였으나 그들이 부지런히 그 모든 행위를 더럽게 하였느니라.

* The explanation) At this time, those who obey the teachings of plummet and obey will remain without being affected harm. If you obey the end of the lesson and obey it, it will leave you with a day of punishment.
Do not you believe that you're not letting the place burn?
* 강해) 이 때에 다림줄의 교훈을 받고 순종하는 자는 그 거처가 피해를 당하지 않고 남게 됩니다. 말세 교훈만 받고 순종하면 형벌의 날 남게 해주어 너희 집안 대가 끊어지지 않게 해주겠다는 말씀입니다. 거처가 타지 않게 하신다는데 못 믿겠습니까?

* Zeph.3:8. Therefore wait you upon me, saith the LORD, until the day that I rise up to the prey: for my determination is to gather the nations, that I may assemble the kingdoms, to pour upon them mine indignation, even all my fierce anger: for all the earth shall be devoured with the fire of my jealousy.
* 습3:8. 나 여호와가 말하노라 그러므로 내가 일어나 벌할 날까지 너희는 나를 기다리라 내가 뜻을 정하고 나의 분한과 모든 진노를 쏟으려고 나라들을 소집하며 열국을 모으리라 온 땅이 나의 질투의 불에 소멸되리라.

* The explanation) God saves those who wait until the end, and extinguishes the world with jealous fire. He will destroy the whole country with the fire of jealousy.
It is hard and difficult to wait until the day God punishes. We have to wait till the end, even though we are suffering and hard.
Waiting and negotiating with the communist party will kill you.
* 강해) 하나님은 끝까지 기다리는 자를 구원하되 세상 나라를 질투의 불로 소멸시킵니다. 온 나라를 질투의 불로 소멸합니다.
하나님께서 벌할 날까지 기다리라는데 어렵고도 힘든 일입니다. 억울함 당하고 고생스러워도 끝까지 기다려야만 합니다. 기다리다가 용공협상 하면 죽게 됩니다.

* Zeph.3:9~11. For then will I turn to the people a pure language, that they may all call upon the name of the LORD, to serve him with one consent.
From beyond the rivers of Ethiopia my suppliants, even the daughter of my dispersed, shall bring mine offering.
In that day shall you not be ashamed for all your doings, wherein you have transgressed against me: for then I will take away out of the midst of you them that rejoice in your pride, and you shall no more be haughty because of my holy mountain.
* 습3:9~11. 그 때에 내가 열방의 입술을 깨끗케 하여 그들로 다 나 여호와의 이름을 부르며 일심으로 섬기게 하리니 내게 구하는 백성들 곧 내가 흩은 자의 딸이 구스 하수 건너편에서부터 예물을 가지고 와서 내게 드릴 찌라. 그 날에 네가 내게 범죄 한 모든 행위를 인하여 수치를 당하지 아니할 것은 그 때에 내가 너의 중에서 교만하여 자랑하는 자를 제하여 너로 나의 성산에서 다시는 교만하지 않게 할 것임이니라.

* The explanation) There are those who seek God at this time, and others who do not obey God, Some people are ruined. Whatever God chooses to do, it works as enter into a sacred mountain.
Among those who believe not in Jesus, those who believe in the end gospel, receive cleanliness, and work hard, even those who believe in the new age when they are working hard, even among believers, those who are not obeyed with the word of God are ruined.
Now the spiritual person becomes more spiritual and becomes like God. If you are evil, you will perish. He gives me a chance to work and is silent. Until now, those who have been called justified have received soul salvation and must now be called holy, and It will be enter into a new age.(Is.4:3-4). 
* 강해) 이때에 하나님을 찾는 자도 있고 하나님을 순종치 않다가 망하는 자도 있습니다. 하나님께서 택한 자로 어떻게 하든지 성산 가도록 역사하는데 어떤 자를 그렇게 하느냐? 예수 안 믿던 자 중에도 말세 복음 받고 깨끗함 받아서 열심히 일하다가 새 시대에 가도 믿는 자 중에도 말세 복음 안 받는 자 망합니다.
이제 신령한 사람은 더 신령해져서 신과 같이 됩니다. 악하면 망하고 맙니다. 일할 기회를 주시고 잠잠히 계십니다. 지금까지는 의롭다 칭함을 받은 자가 영혼 구원을 받았고 이제는 거룩하다 칭함을 받아야 새 시대 가게 됩니다.(사4:3~4).

* Zeph.3:12. I will also leave in the midst of thee an afflicted and poor people, and they shall trust in the name of the LORD.
* 습3:12. 내가 곤고하고 가난한 백성을 너의 중에 남겨 두리니 그들이 여호와의 이름을 의탁하여 보호를 받을 찌라.

* The explanation) Those who will be saved will be protected, though they are afflicted and poor, rely on the name of Jehovah. Even if it is poor, the person who relies on God only is an honest person and protected.
Even though we are poor and needy, we are precious person who is receive advice and  dependent on God.
* 강해) 구원받을 자는 비록 곤고하고 가난하나 여호와의 이름을 의탁하여 보호를 받게 됩니다. 가난해도 하나님만 의지하고 나가는 사람이 정직한 사람이며 보호 받습니다. 가난하고 곤고해도 하나님만 의지하여 권고 받는 사람 귀한 사람입니다.

* Zeph.3:13. The remnant of Israel shall not do iniquity, nor speak lies; neither shall a deceitful tongue be found in their mouth: for they shall feed and lie down, and none shall make them afraid.
* 습3:13. 이스라엘의 남은 자는 악을 행치 아니하며 거짓을 말하지 아니하며 입에 궤휼한 혀가 없으며 먹으며 누우나 놀라게 할 자가 없으리라.

* The explanation) These are those who trust in God without lie. There is no true person except the one who trusts in God. The human way is not the one who is dependent on God. What does God do when he is so happy, that he who lived honestly and lives in an hardships life without lie?
* 강해) 이들은 거짓이 없이 하나님을 의지하는 자들입니다. 하나님 의지하는 사람 외에는 진실한 사람이 없습니다. 인간 수단 방법 들어가면 하나님 의지하는 사람 아닙니다. 곤고한 생활에도 거짓 없이 정직하게 살고 하나님 의지하는 사람은 하나님께서 너무 기뻐서 어떻게 하느냐?

* Zeph.3:14~15. Sing, O daughter of Zion; shout, O Israel; be glad and rejoice with all the heart, O daughter of Jerusalem. The LORD has taken away your judgments, he has cast out your enemy: the king of Israel, even the LORD, is in the midst of you: you shall not see evil any more.
* 습3:14~15. 시온의 딸아 노래할 찌어다 이스라엘아 기쁘게 부를 찌어다 예루살렘 딸아 전심으로 기뻐하며 즐거워할 찌어다. 여호와가 너의 형벌을 제하였고 너의 원수를 쫓아내었으며 이스라엘 왕 여호와가 너의 중에 있으니 네가 다시는 화를 당할까 두려워하지 아니할 것이라.

* The explanation) The remnant is joyful because singing does not receive punishment, God removes punishment, and he drives out enemies and God is with them. Even if you are penury and poor, you will be pleased with a true person who is God-dependent.
He was saved from heaven by a guardian angel. King of kings is with us. There is a work of absolute protection.(Is.4:5-6).
* 강해) 남은 자는 기뻐서 노래 할 일은 형벌을 받지 않고 하나님이 형벌을 제하였고 원수를 쫓아내는 동시에 하나님이 함께 하기 때문입니다. 빈곤하고 가난해도 하나님 의지하는 진실한 사람은 기쁘게 하십니다. 천군천사로 보호하기로 하늘에서 결재가 났습니다. 만왕의 왕이 함께하는 것입니다. 절대적인 보호 역사가 있습니다(사4:5~6).

* The curious period is 2023-2024 year for the unification of the inter-Korean tribulation, about 2023~2026 year for the three and a half years before, about 2026 year for the rapture and World War III, about 2026-2030 year for the next three and a half years, about 2030 year for the War of Armageddon, about the millennium The kingdom is expected around 2033 year.
* 궁금한 시기는 남북환란 통일은 2023년~2024년, 전 삼년 반은 2023년~2026년쯤, 휴거 및 3차 대전은 2026년쯤, 후 삼년 반은 2026년~2030년쯤, 아마겟돈 전쟁은 2030년쯤, 천년왕국은 2033년쯤 예상됩니다.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

상호명: 순금등대촛대교회   |  사업자 번호 : 109-89-04045   |  대표자 : 이새순
주소 : 서울시 강서구 양천로 16길 16 (3층) (방화동 562-21)
대표전화 : 02-2665-1260   |   E-mail : lgyoung290@naver.com
Copyright ⓒ 구원.kr / 순금등대촛대교회.한국 All rights reserved.