• Customer Center
    고객님께 편안하고 만족도 높은 서비스를 위해 항상 친절하게 답변해 드리겠습니다.
    Tel  : 02-2665-1260
    lgyoung290@naver.com
    운영시간 : 09:00 ~ 18:00
선지서 영한 변론

97. Evidence of Zechariah pleading. 1 chapter(2). Evangelism of the mi…

페이지 정보

작성자 최고관리자 작성일23-03-23 09:29 조회334회 댓글0건

본문

97. Evidence of Zechariah pleading. 1 chapter(2). Evangelism of the missionary, four carpenter, four horns.(Zech.1:7-21)
97. 스가랴 변론 증거. 1장(2). 사명자의 전도, 네 공장, 네 뿔(슥1:7~21)

Zechariah chapter 1(1). Evangelism of the missionary, four carpenters. (1:7-21)
스가랴 1장(1). 사명자의 전도, 네 공장(슥1:7~21)

# Come back, Judge Lord, Peaceful and warmth, inking line, Four horns, four carpenters #
# 돌아오라, 심판주, 평안하고 정온함, 먹줄, 네 뿔, 네 공장 #

Jerusalem, where God ignored the true prophecy of Jeremiah's warning and followed the words of false prophecy, was completely eaten by Babylon and was in a place where there was no hope of human power recovery.
God lifted Cyrus of the east Persia to destroy Babylon and restore Jerusalem under the command of the east Cyrus to rebuild the ruined temple. The building of the temple was in a state of halt because there was a time when those who were in Jerusalem who were compromised with the Gentiles interrupted the building of Zerubbabel's temple.
Then Darius was forced to perform a compulsory right in the second year of King Darius, and when the temple was completed, the revelation of God's presence to Zechariah showed the end of work and taught the new age. Because the Church of the Old Testament Moses five bible was the fruit of the church, which was completed relief by the blood of Christ on the cross.
Thus, the corruption and restoration of the end of the physical Israel meant the corruption and restoration of the end of the spiritual Israelite church. Therefore, the apocalyptic vision shown to the Zechariah prophet showed that a new age will come because a new work appears in the corrupt church of the end.
하나님께서 참된 선지 예레미야의 경고를 무시하고 거짓 선지의 말을 따르던 예루살렘은 바벨론에게 완전히 먹힘을 당하여 인간의 힘으로는 도저히 다시 회복할 소망이 없는 자리에 있었습니다.
하나님은 동방 바사의 고레스를 들어서 바벨론을 멸망케 하고 예루살렘을 동방 고레스의 명령 하에서 다시 복구하여 무너진 성전을 다시 짓게 됐습니다. 이때에 예루살렘에 머물러 있던 자 가운데 이방 세력과 타협이 된 자들이 스룹바벨의 성전 건축을 방해하는 일이 있음으로 성전 건축은 중지 상태에 있었습니다.
그러다가 다리오 왕 2년에 강권적인 권리 행사를 다리오 왕이 행하게 되어 성전을 완공하게 될 때에 하나님의 묵시가 스가랴에게 나타난 것은 종말의 역사를 보여준 동시에 새 시대를 가르친 것입니다. 왜냐하면 구약의 모세 5경으로 이루어진 교회가 그리스도의 십자가의 보혈로 구원을 완성한 교회로 열매가 된 것입니다.
이와 같이 육적 이스라엘의 종말의 부패와 회복은 영적 이스라엘인 교회의 종말의 부패와 회복을 뜻한 것입니다. 그러므로 스가랴 선지에게 보여 진 묵시는 종말의 부패된 교회에서 새로운 역사가 나타나므로 새 시대가 올 것을 보여 준 것입니다.

* Important verse: 17. Cry yet, saying, Thus saith the LORD of hosts; My cities through prosperity shall yet be spread abroad; and the LORD shall yet comfort Zion, and shall yet choose Jerusalem.
* 요절: 17절. 다시 외쳐 이르기를 만군의 여호와의 말씀에 나의 성읍들이 넘치도록 다시 풍부할 것이라 여호와가 다시 시온을 안위하며 다시 예루살렘을 택하리라 하셨다 하라.

* The explanation) God is with us, so that no matter what human force can do, we will receive security that the abundance of abundant things because we come to from God.
* 강해) 하나님께서 함께 하시므로 아무리 인간의 힘으로 어찌할 수 없는 일이지만 넘치도록 풍부한 것이 하나님께로 오므로 안위함을 얻게 된다는 것입니다.

* Zeck.1:7~11. Upon the four and twentieth day of the eleventh month, which is the month Sebat, in the second year of Darius, came the word of the LORD unto Zechariah, the son of Berechiah, the son of Iddo the prophet, saying, I saw by night, and behold a man riding upon a red horse, and he stood among the myrtle trees that were in the bottom; and behind him were there red horses, speckled, and white.
Then said I, O my lord, what are these? And the angel that talked with me said unto me, I will shew you what these be. And the man that stood among the myrtle trees answered and said,
These are they whom the LORD hath sent to walk to and fro through the earth. And they answered the angel of the LORD that stood among the myrtle trees, and said, We have walked to and fro through the earth, and, behold, all the earth sat still, and is at rest.
* 슥1:7~11. 다리오왕 이년 십일월 곧 스밧월 이십 사일에 잇도의 손자 베레갸의 아들 선지자 스가랴에게 여호와의 말씀이 임하여 이르시니라. 내가 밤에 보니 사람이 홍마를 타고 골짜기 속 화석류 나무 사이에 섰고 그 뒤에는 홍마와 자마와 백마가 있기로 내가 가로되 내 주여 이들이 무엇이니이까. 내게 말하는 천사가 내게 이르되 이들이 무엇인지 내가 네게 보이리라 하매 화석류나무 사이에 선 자가 대답하여 가로되 이는 여호와께서 땅에 두루 다니라고 보내신 자들이니라. 그들이 화석류나무 사이에 선 여호와의 사자에게 고하되 우리가 땅에 두루 다녀보니 온 땅이 평안하여 정온하더이다.

* The explanation) In this way, the evangelism period to prophesy and to prophesy again the apocalyptic prophet of the end has shown that red horses and white horses travel all over the land, and the warnings of the judgment must be relayed again when the quiet time comes.
Now, it is the time. The Lord’s of Judgment work Candlestick church work. It is a warm time to negotiate after 6.25 war, the Vietnam War.
Zechariah saw the apocalypse, and red horses, speckled horse, and white horse appeared. Speckled horse was the policy era of the Soviet Union in the 1970s during the democratic reconciliation negotiation, and red horse was the activity of the Red Guards during the so-called Cultural large Revolution between from 1966 to 1976.
Now, red horse and white horse are negotiating days, and it is the time when we shout false peace and act freely, and it is time to preach. It is a period of negotiation between the Kim Dae Jung regime, Roh Moo Hyun regime, and Moon Jae In regime in our country.
This is the time when the servant appear in the end of the day is a time for prophecy again. So the last warning is to blow the trumpet. The person who lives at this time must be awakened.
* 강해) 이와 같이 종말의 선지 예언을 다시 예언하여 지켜야 할 전도 기간은 붉은 말과 흰말이 동등하게 온 땅을 다니며 잠깐 동안 조용한 때가 올 때에 심판의 경고를 다시 전해야 된다는 것을 보여준 것입니다. 지금이 바로 그 시기가 도래한 것입니다. 심판주의 역사가 촛대교회 역사입니다. 6.25, 베트남 전쟁이후 협상하는 정온한 시기입니다. 스가랴가 묵시를 보는데 홍마, 자마, 백마가 나타났습니다.
자마는 소련의 1970년대 데땅트 화해조성 협상정책 시대이고, 홍마는 중공의 1966~1976년까지 소위 문화 혁명시 홍위병의 활동입니다. 지금은 붉은 말과 백마가 협상시대가 되서 거짓 평화를 외치면서 마음대로 활동하는 시대인데 우리가 전도할 시기라는 것입니다. 인간 종말에 잠시 조용해지는데 그때가 우리나라에도 김대중 정권과 노무현 정권, 문재인 정권의 용공협상시대입니다. 이때가 바로 말세 종이 나타나 다시 예언하는 시기라는 것입니다. 그래서 마지막 경고 나팔을 부는 것입니다.
이때에 살 사람은 반드시 각성 받아야 합니다.
@ Who is this that cometh from Edom, with dyed garments from Bozrah? this that is glorious in his apparel, travelling in the greatness of his strength? I that speak in righteousness, mighty to save.
Wherefore art thou red in thine apparel, and thy garments like him that treadeth in the winefat? I have trodden the winepress alone; and of the people there was none with me: for I will tread them in mine anger, and trample them in my fury; and their blood shall be sprinkled upon my garments, and I will stain all my raiment.(Is.63:1~3)
@ 에돔에서 오며 홍의를 입고 보스라에서 오는 자가 누구뇨 그 화려한 의복 큰 능력으로 걷는 자가 누구뇨 그는 내니 의를 말하는 자요 구원하기에 능한 자니라. 어찌하여 네 의복이 붉으며 네 옷이 포도즙 틀을 밟는 자 같으뇨. 만민 중에 나와 함께한 자가 없이 내가 홀로 포도즙틀을 밟았는데 내가 노함을 인하여 무리를 밟았고 분함을 인하여 짓밟았으므로 그들의 선혈이 내 옷에 뛰어 내 의복을 다 더럽혔음이니(사63:1~3).

* Zech.1:12~15. Then the angel of the LORD answered and said, O LORD of hosts, how long wilt thou not have mercy on Jerusalem and on the cities of Judah, against which thou hast had indignation these threescore and ten years? And the LORD answered the angel that talked with me with good words and comfortable words.
So the angel that communed with me said unto me, Cry you, saying, Thus saith the LORD of hosts; I am jealous for Jerusalem and for Zion with a great jealousy. And I am very sore displeased with the heathen that are at ease: for I was but a little displeased, and they helped forward the affliction.
* 슥1:12~15. 여호와의 사자가 응하여 가로되 만군의 여호와여 여호와께서 언제까지 예루살렘과 유다 성읍들을 긍휼히 여기지 아니하시려나이까. 이를 노하신지 칠십년이 되었나이다. 하매 여호와께서 내게 말하는 천사에게 선한 말씀, 위로하는 말씀으로 대답하시더라. 내게 말하는 천사가 내게 이르되 너는 외쳐 이르기를 만군의 여호와의 말씀에 내가 예루살렘을 위하며 시온을 위하여 크게 질투하며 안일한 열국을 심히 진노하나니 나는 조금만 노하였거늘 그들은 힘을 내어 고난을 더하였음이라.

* The explanation) God has kept silent until this day, but like the restoration of Jerusalem again, he has demonstrated a special mercy to the Latter-day Saints to accomplish for a new age by raising the Latter-day Church. It shows that the Lord will fight for Zion.
Just as God has been silent for 70 years and suddenly worked for the eastern Cyrus, God is silent at the end of human life. Suddenly the Lord is rise up and fighting for us with a heavenly angel and heaven army.
We are to get up boldly and tell this. We have to tell you that revenged and a new era is coming. Now the time is imminent. This is the mission of the candlestick church to prophesy again.
* 강해) 하나님께서는 이 날까지 잠잠히 하고 계셨으나 다시 예루살렘을 복구함 같이 말세 교회를 일으켜서 새로운 시대를 이루기 위하여 특별한 긍휼함을 베풀며 여호와께서 시온을 위하여 싸워 주실 것을 보여준 것입니다.
70년 동안 하나님께서 잠잠히 계시다가 동방 고레스에게 갑자기 역사한 것같이 인간 종말에도 하나님께서 잠잠히 계시다가 갑자기 여호와께서 일어나셔서 우리 위하여 천군천사를 동원하여 싸워 주신다는 것입니다. 우리는 담대히 일어나서 이것을 전하라는 것입니다. 원수 갚고 새 시대가 온다는 것을 전해야 합니다.
이제 때가 임박한 것입니다. 이것이 다시 예언하는 촛대 교회의 사명입니다.

* Zech.1:16~17. Therefore thus saith the LORD; I am returned to Jerusalem with mercies: my house shall be built in it, saith the LORD of hosts, and a line shall be stretched forth upon Jerusalem. Cry yet, saying, Thus saith the LORD of hosts; My cities through prosperity shall yet be spread abroad; and the LORD shall yet comfort Zion, and shall yet choose Jerusalem.
* 슥1:16~17. 그러므로 여호와가 이처럼 말하노라 내가 긍휼히 여기므로 예루살렘에 돌아왔은즉 내 집이 그 가운데 건축되리니 예루살렘 위에 먹줄이 치어지리라.
나 만군의 여호와의 말이니라 하셨다 하라. 다시 외쳐 이르기를 만군의 여호와의 말씀에 나의 성읍들이 넘치도록 다시 풍부할 것이라 여호와가 다시 시온을 안위하며 다시 예루살렘을 택하리라 하셨다 하라.

* The explanation) God is with us, so that no matter what human force can do, we will receive comfort that the abundance of abundant things because we come to from God.
The gospel we are to preach is not the gospel of the kingdom, but the eternal gospel is enter into the earthly kingdom of peace.
Ink line is a measure that all beliefs are true beliefs, and the pure grain is going to a new age of millennial rest and is not dead. This truth is the truth of the plummet, the honest and righteous believer is believed, The candlestick church is sure work to become a new era
* 강해) 하나님께서 함께 하시므로 아무리 인간의 힘으로 어찌할 수 없는 일이지만 넘치도록 풍부한 것이 하나님께로 오므로 안위함을 얻게 된다는 것입니다. 우리가 전해야 할 복음은 천국복음이 아니고 지상 평화 왕국 가는 영원한 복음입니다.
먹줄은 모든 신앙을 바른 신앙인가 척량해서 알곡은 천년 안식의 새 시대에 가는 것이고 죽어 천당이 아닙니다. 이 진리가 다림줄의 진리이며 정직하고 바른 신앙자는 믿어지고 합당하지 않은 자는 욕하는 말로 들리는 것입니다. 반드시 촛대교회가 새로 나와서 새 시대가는 역사를 하게 됩니다.

@ And there was given me a reed like unto a rod: and the angel stood, saying, Rise, and measure the temple of God, and the altar, and them that worship therein. But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months.(Rev.11:1~2).
@ 또 내게 지팡이 같은 갈대를 주며 말하기를 일어나서 하나님의 성전과 제단과 그 안에서 경배하는 자들을 척량하되 성전 밖 마당은 척량하지 말고 그냥 두라 이것을 이방인에게 주었은즉 저희가 거룩한 성을 마흔 두 달 동안 짓밟으리라.(계11:1~2).

* Zech.1:18~21. Then lifted I up mine eyes, and saw, and behold four horns. And I said unto the angel that talked with me, What be these? And he answered me, These are the horns which have scattered Judah, Israel, and Jerusalem. And the LORD saw me four carpenters.
Then said I, What come these to do? And he spake, saying, These are the horns which have scattered Judah, so that no man did lift up his head: but these are come to fray them, to cast out the horns of the Gentiles, which lifted up their horn over the land of Judah to scatter it.
* 슥1:18~21. 내가 눈을 들어 본즉 네 뿔이 보이기로 이에 내게 말하는 천사에게 묻되 이들이 무엇이니이까. 내게 대답하되 이들은 유다와 이스라엘과 예루살렘을 헤친 뿔이니라. 때에 여호와께서 공장 네 명을 내게 보이시기로 내가 가로되 그들이 무엇 하러 왔나이까. 하매 대답하여 가라사대 그 뿔들이 유다를 헤쳐서 사람으로 능히 머리를 들지 못하게 하매 이 공장들이 와서 그것들을 두렵게 하고 이전에 뿔들을 들어 유다 땅을 헤친 열국의 뿔을 떨어치려 하느니라. 하시더라.

* The explanation) At one time, the horns of the alien nations had attacked Jerusalem, but in the end they picked up a mighty man and dropped the horns of the Gentiles. The four horns are the horns of the alien nations.
It is four great power nation, U.S.A, England, France and Russia that has been given power to do harm in Revelation. chapter 7. The carpenters is a pioneering servants as a late servants. The end times servants are that the  of Israel will destroy the Israel of Judah and establish a new age.
At one time, the alien horns struck Jerusalem, but in the end, God's servant(a construction kingdom engineer, carpenter) appeared and struck the Gentiles. Until the judgment, the powers of the foreign regime pressed the church, but God stood up and struck the alien horns in Armageddon as white riding armies.
It is that God will fight when red horse, speckled horse, and White horse come out. First of all, four pioneering species must be accord.
Chapter 1 briefly describes the whole of Zechariah and briefly tells the history of judgment in the last days.
* 강해) 아무리 한때는 이방의 뿔이 예루살렘을 헤쳤지만 말세에 용사를 들어서 이방의 뿔을 떨어뜨린다는 것입니다. 네 뿔은 이방 뿔입니다. 계시록 7장에 해롭게 할 권세를 받은 네 강대국 미, 영, 불, 소입니다. 공장은 말세 종으로 선구적인 종입니다. 말세 종들이 이스라엘 유다를 친 자를 쳐 없이하고 새 시대를 이룬다는 것입니다.
한때 이방 뿔이 예루살렘 쳤지만 마지막에는 하나님의 종(공장; 왕국건설 기술자, 목수)이 나타나 이방을 친다는 것입니다. 심판 때까지 이방의 정권의 세력이 교회를 압박했지만 하나님께서 일어나서 백마 탄 군대로 아마겟돈에서 이방 뿔을 치는 것입니다. 홍마, 자마, 백마가 나올 때 하나님께서 싸워주신다는 것입니다.
우선은 선구적인 종 4명이 합심되어야 합니다. 1장은 스가랴 전체를 간단히 설명한 것으로 말세에 심판의 역사를 간단히 말씀한 것입니다.

* God has taught His people to work to receive the new blessings of the End Times, no matter how God angry to them.
* 하나님께서는 아무리 진노할 때가 있다 하여도 당신의 백성을 위해서 종말의 새로운 축복을 받도록 역사하는 것을 가르친 것입니다.

* The curious period is 2023-2024 year for the unification of the inter-Korean tribulation, about 2023~2026 year for the three and a half years before, about 2026 year for the rapture and World War III, about 2026-2030 year for the next three and a half years, about 2030 year for the War of Armageddon, about the millennium The kingdom is expected around 2033 year.
* 궁금한 시기는 남북환란 통일은 2023년~2024년, 전 삼년 반은 2023년~2026년쯤, 휴거 및 3차 대전은 2026년쯤, 후 삼년 반은 2026년~2030년쯤, 아마겟돈 전쟁은 2030년쯤, 천년왕국은 2033년쯤 예상됩니다.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

상호명: 순금등대촛대교회   |  사업자 번호 : 109-89-04045   |  대표자 : 이새순
주소 : 서울시 강서구 양천로 16길 16 (3층) (방화동 562-21)
대표전화 : 02-2665-1260   |   E-mail : lgyoung290@naver.com
Copyright ⓒ 구원.kr / 순금등대촛대교회.한국 All rights reserved.