• Customer Center
    고객님께 편안하고 만족도 높은 서비스를 위해 항상 친절하게 답변해 드리겠습니다.
    Tel  : 02-2665-1260
    lgyoung290@naver.com
    운영시간 : 09:00 ~ 18:00
선지서 영한 변론

114. Evidence of Zechariah pleading. Chapter 8(2). The blessings of mo…

페이지 정보

작성자 최고관리자 작성일23-05-13 08:24 조회268회 댓글0건

본문

114. Evidence of Zechariah pleading. Chapter 8(2). The blessings of mountain of holy, the marvelous thing.(Zech.8:7-23)
114. 스가랴 변론 증거. 8장(2). 성산의 축복, 기이한 일(슥8:7~23)

# Fight for Zion, the city of truth, the sacred mountain, the blessing of longevity, marvelousness, truthfulness and righteousness. Strengthening your hands, gathering
# 시온을 위하여 싸워주심, 진리의 성읍, 성산, 장수의 축복, 기이함, 성실(진리)과 정의(의로움)로 함, 손을 견고히 해야, 모여 들음 #

It is the purpose of the blessing of the sacred mountain to discipline the elect of God.
하나님께서 택한 자를 징계하는 것은 성산의 축복을 주기 위한 목적입니다.

* Important verse: 6. Thus saith the LORD of hosts; If it be marvellous in the eyes of the remnant of this people in these days, should it also be marvellous in mine eyes? saith the LORD of hosts.
* 요절: 6절. 만군의 여호와가 말하노라 이 일이 그 날에 남은 백성의 눈에는 기이하려니와 내 눈에 어찌 기이하겠느냐 만군의 여호와의 말이니라.

* The explanation) This is a marvelous thing for a human being, but God is a blessing to enjoy what he has already given to man.
Saving with protection and not dying is a strange thing to man.
* 강해) 이것이 인간으로는 기이한 일 같으나 하나님은 사람에게 이미 준 것을 누리게 하는 축복입니다. 보호로 구원함과 죽지 아니함이 인간에게는 기이한 일입니다.

* Zech.8:7~8. Thus saith the LORD of hosts; Behold, I will save my people from the east country, and from the west country; And I will bring them, and they shall dwell in the midst of Jerusalem: and they shall be my people, and I will be their God, in truth and in righteousness.
* 슥8:7~8. 만군의 여호와가 말하노라 내가 내 백성을 동방에서부터, 서방에서부터 구원하여 내고 인도하여 다가 예루살렘 가운데 거하게 하리니 그들은 내 백성이 되고 나는 성실과 정의로 그들의 하나님이 되리라.

* The explanation) He will save the chosen people from the east and the west, become their own people, and God will rule them with sincerity and justice. Isaiah also said that he gathered people from the east and west to go to the new age. God's rule over sincerity and justice is that God's Word is made achieve without lie. It’s the truth and righteousness.
* 강해) 택한 백성을 동방과 서방에서 구원해 내고 그들로 친 백성이 되고 하나님은 성실과 정의로 그들을 다스리는 것입니다. 이사야서도 동방과 서방에서 새 시대 갈 사람을 모은다고 했습니다. 하나님이 성실과 정의로 다스린다는 것은 하나님의 말씀은 거짓이 없이 이루어진다는 것입니다. 진리와 의로움으로 된다는 것입니다.

& He is the God of guidance.(6-8).
 & 인도하시는 하나님이십니다.(6-8).

God leads His people, but with integrity and justice, He will do what He has promised to receive the blessings of the holy mountain of the LORD, to serve the LORD God forever. God always treats human beings with sincerity and justice.
Therefore, if anyone who receives the guidance of God is left, it is a difficult test, and God will never be deceived. It is achieve a new era.   
So everyone will receive the perfect blessing of a perfect kingdom as a perfect man, one as a whole.
하나님께서는 당신의 백성을 인도하시되 반드시 성실과 정의로 말씀대로 행하시어 여호와의 성산의 축복을 받게 하시되 영원히 여호와 하나님을 섬기도록 하신 것입니다. 하나님은 언제나 인간을 대할 때에 성실과 정의로 대하시는 것입니다.
그러니 하나님의 인도를 받는 자를 남은 자라고 한 것은 아무런 어려운 시험이 와도 하나님은 절대 거짓이 없다는 것을 믿고 마음이 변치 않는 자를 남은 자가 되게 하여 새 시대를 이루는 것입니다. 그래서 누구든지 다 하나같이 완전한 사람으로서 완전한 왕국의 완전한 축복을 받게 될 것입니다.

# God of faithfulness and righteousness.(Zech.8:1-8).
 # 성실과 정의의 하나님.(슥8:1~8).

God has chosen Jerusalem, even if there is a temple that honors him, but he will not obey the words of the prophecy, which he will testify to the truth, and he will bring forth Assyria and Babylon in the north to devastate Jerusalem and even pass through the tribulation I did.
It is Zechariah who showed the work to be done at the end of man through Zechariah's prophecy, when he was remnant of the tribulation and lift up the one who obeyed God's word to the end and restored Jerusalem. Therefore, today's text says in verse 8, "I will be their God in sincerity and justice." This text is not a teaching of the restoration of Jerusalem in the past, but a teaching aimed at a new age.
For the work done in the kingdom of David is a prophetic work of the nation of saints, all through Christ.
Now, just as God has become a God of sincerity and righteousness toward the fleshly Israel, he will become a God of sincerity and justice to us who became spiritual Israel.
하나님은 아무리 예루살렘을 택했고 또는 자기를 공경하는 성전이 있지만 그들이 진리를 바로 증거 하는 선지의 말을 순종치 않을 적에 말씀대로 북방 앗수르와 바벨론을 들어서 예루살렘을 황폐화 시켰고 심지어 성전까지라도 다 없애버리는 환난을 통과하게 했습니다.
그리고 그 환난에서 남은 자가 되어서 끝까지 하나님 말씀을 순종하는 자를 들어서 예루살렘을 회복할 때에 스가랴 선지를 통하여 인간 종말에 될 일을 보여준 것이 스가랴서라는 것입니다. 그러므로 오늘 본문은 “나는 성실과 정의로 그들의 하나님이 된다.” 고 8절에 말했습니다.
이 본문은 과거 예루살렘 복구를 가르친 것이 아니고 새 시대를 목적하고 가르친 말씀입니다. 왜냐하면 다윗 왕국에 이루어진 일은 전부가 그리스도를 통하여 이루어질 성도의 나라에 대한 예언적인 역사입니다.
이제 하나님은 육적 이스라엘에 대하여 성실과 정의의 하나님이 되신 것 같이 영적 이스라엘이 된 우리에게도 성실과 정의로 하나님이 되실 것입니다.

The most blessed person in the world is the sons of God who are sincere and righteous, and who remain in tribulation and calamity.
It is a way to find a worthy person to try to give someone the perfect thing in every work. Therefore, no matter how Jerusalem or even his own people, he will pass a terrible tribulation to destroy all those unworthy.
There was no such tribulation as when the physical Israel encountered historical tribulation, but when Babylon devastated Jerusalem, and no matter how tribulation was historically Christian, there was no tribulation as in Chapter 13.
It is the purpose of this new Kingdom to be established only by the people of God of sincerity and righteousness to strike the chosen people in such tribulation.
천하에 가장 복 있는 자는 성실과 정의로 행하시는 하나님의 자녀가 되어 환난과 재앙에서 남은 자입니다. 모든 일에 완전한 것을 사람에게 주기 위하여 이모저모로 시련을 시켜보는 것은 합당한 사람을 찾기 위한 방법입니다.
그러므로 아무리 예루살렘이요, 친 백성일지라도 합당치 않은 자는 다 없애기 위하여 무서운 환난을 통과시키는 것입니다.
육적 이스라엘이 역사적으로 환난을 만났지만 바벨론이 예루살렘을 황폐화시킨 때와 같은 환난은 없었던 것이요, 기독교가 아무리 환난이 역사적으로 있었다 하여도 계13장과 같이 오는 환난은 없었던 것입니다.
이렇게 환난을 들어서 택한 백성을 치는 것은 성실과 정의의 하나님의 백성만으로 새로운 왕국을 이루기 위한 목적입니다.

* Zech.8:9~12. Thus saith the LORD of hosts; Let your hands be strong, you that hear in these days these words by the mouth of the prophets, which were in the day that the foundation of the house of the LORD of hosts was laid, that the temple might be built.
For before these days there was no hire for man, nor any hire for beast; neither was there any peace to him that went out or came in because of the affliction: for I set all men every one against his neighbour.
But now I will not be unto the residue of this people as in the former days, saith the LORD of hosts. For the seed shall be prosperous; the vine shall give her fruit, and the ground shall give her increase, and the heavens shall give their dew; and I will cause the remnant of this people to possess all these things.
* 슥8:9~12. 만군의 여호와가 말하노라 만군의 여호와의 집 곧 전을 건축하려고 그 지대를 쌓던 날에 일어난 선지자들의 입의 말을 이 때에 듣는 너희는 손을 견고히 할지어다. 그 날 전에는 사람도 삯을 얻지 못하였고 짐승도 삯을 받지 못하였으며 사람이 대적을 인하여 출입에 평안치 못하였었나니 이는 내가 뭇 사람으로 서로 치게 하였음이어니와 만군의 여호와가 말하노니 이제는 내가 이 남은 백성을 대하기를 전일과 같이 아니할 것인즉 곧 평안한 추수를 얻을 것이라 포도나무가 열매를 맺으며 땅이 산물을 내며 하늘은 이슬을 내리리니 내가 이 남은 백성으로 이 모든 것을 누리게 하리라.

* The explanation) At one time, your people gave you the blessing of a new land that had a time of poverty but a peaceful harvest for that people. For a peaceful harvest, you must listen to the servant who raised the candle church.
It is said that listening to the representative of the temple area was put on the site of the temple in accordance with the prophecy of the Haggai prophecy on September 24, 1964 (Hag.2:18). we must obey the words of the plummet that reveal the secrets of the prophets' words.
In the new age, farming is not suffering. We must listen to the representative of God who he has stood called.
* 강해) 한 때는 당신의 백성이 궁핍을 당하는 때도 있었으나 그 백성으로 평안한 추수를 얻는 새 땅의 축복을 주십니다. 평안한 추수하려면 촛대교회 일으킨 종의 말을 들어야 합니다. 1964.9.24에 학개 선지의 예언대로(학2:18) 성전지대를 놓았는데 대표의 말을 들으라는 것은 선지자들의 말씀의 비밀을 밝힌 다림줄의 말씀을 순종해야 한다는 말입니다. 새 시대에서 농사는 고생하지 않는 것입니다. 하나님께서 불러 세운 대표의 말을 들어야 합니다.

* Zech.8:13. And it shall come to pass, that as ye were a curse among the heathen, O house of Judah, and house of Israel; so will I save you, and ye shall be a blessing: fear not, but let your hands be strong.
* 슥8:13. 유다 족속아, 이스라엘 족속아, 너희가 이방 가운데서 저주가 되었었으나 이제는 내가 너희를 구원하여 너희로 축복이 되게 하리니 두려워 말지니라. 손을 견고히 할지니라.

* The explanation) In other words, it was like a cursed people, but it is a saved and blessed people. It is like a cursed man at first.
We are trials, despised, and poor, but those who are going to the new age will come to temptation and trials to make a spiritual and perfect man, a trick give of God to make prayerful and bold people.
Now it is like a cursed man to raise up the spirit world. First of all, our country is like a cursed country through tribulation, but because God is with us, it becomes a nation of prophet.
* 강해) 다시 말하면 저주를 받은 백성과 같았으나 구원하여 축복 받는 백성이 되게 합니다. 처음에는 저주 받은 사람과 같습니다.
우리는 시련 받고 멸시 천대 받고 가난하지만 반드시 새 시대 갈 사람은 시험오고 시련 오는 것은 신령하고 완전한 사람을 만들기 위해서 이며 기도 많이 시키고 담대한 사람을 만들기 위하여 베푸시는 하나님의 모략입니다.
지금은 영계 올리기 위해서 저주 받은 사람 같게 하십니다. 먼저 우리나라도 환란을 통하여 저주 받은 나라같이 되나 하나님께서 같이 하시므로 선지 국가가 됩니다.

* Zech.8:14~17. For thus saith the LORD of hosts; As I thought to punish you, when your fathers provoked me to wrath, saith the LORD of hosts, and I repented not: So again have I thought in these days to do well unto Jerusalem and to the house of Judah: fear you not.
These are the things that ye shall do; Speak ye every man the truth to his neighbour; execute the judgment of truth and peace in your gates:
And let none of you imagine evil in your hearts against his neighbour; and love no false oath: for all these are things that I hate, saith the LORD.
* 슥8:14~17. 만군의 여호와가 말하노라 전에 너희 열조가 나의 노를 격발할 때에 내가 그들에게 재앙을 내리기로 뜻하고 뉘우치지 아니하였었으나 이제 내가 예루살렘과 유다 족속에게 은혜를 베풀기로 뜻하였나니 너희는 두려워 말지니라. 너희가 행할 일은 이러하니라. 너희는 각기 이웃으로 더불어 진실을 말하며 너희 성문에서 진실하고 화평한 재판을 베풀고 심중에 서로 해하기를 도모하지 말며 거짓 맹세를 좋아하지 말라 이 모든 일은 나의 미워하는 것임이니라 나 여호와의 말이니라.

* The explanation) When God is wroth, there is a disaster, but he wants to live with peace and love by turning his will and giving grace. God is not to fight, but to live with love and live lovely without lie.
We must be true even if it is hard not to change the word that the representative servant has received, that not just by adding or subtracting the word. A peaceful judgment must be a fair trial, a just trial, and justice. We have to argue with the truth.
* 강해) 하나님이 진노할 때는 재앙을 내리는 일도 있었지만 뜻을 돌이켜서 은혜를 베풀어 화평과 사랑으로 살기를 원하십니다. 하나님께서는 싸우지 말고 사랑가지고 살고 거짓 없이 사랑스럽게 살라는 것입니다. 말씀 가감하지 말고 대표 종이 받은 말씀 변치 말고 어려워도 진실해야 합니다. 화평한 재판은 공평한 재판, 옳은 재판해야 하는데 공의로 판단을 해야 합니다. 진리대로 바로 판단 변론해야 합니다.

* Zech.8:18~19. And the word of the LORD of hosts came unto me, saying,
Thus saith the LORD of hosts; The fast of the fourth month, and the fast of the fifth, and the fast of the seventh, and the fast of the tenth, shall be to the house of Judah joy and gladness, and cheerful feasts; therefore love the truth and peace.
* 슥8:18~19. 만군의 여호와의 말씀이 내게 임하여 이르시되 만군의 여호와가 말하노라 사월의 금식과 오월의 금식과 칠월의 금식과 시월의 금식이 변하여 유다 족속에게 기쁨과 즐거움과 희락의 절기가 되리니 오직 너희는 진실과 화평을 사랑할 찌니라.

* The explanation) Instead of fasting and crying when they are suffering, they have joy, delight and please, and live with truth, peace and love.
There will be no fast in the new age, and now the one who fasts for the nation and race will be blessed.
Fasting is the response win of the enemy. When the tribulation comes to Joel chapter 1 and 2, the time comes to fast and cry. Fasting is ① fasting for sins ② fasting to save others ③ fasting to bring into the deep spiritual world.
* 강해) 그들이 고통을 당할 때 금식하여 부르짖던 대신에 기쁨과 즐거움과 희락을 얻게 되니 진실과 화평과 사랑으로 삽니다. 새 시대는 금식이 없을 것이니 지금 나라와 민족을 위하여 금식하는 자가 복 받을 자입니다.
금식은 원수 이기는 응답이 오게 됩니다. 욜1장과 2장대로 환란이 오면 금식하며 부르짖을 때가옵니다. 금식은 ① 죄 값으로 시키는 금식 ② 남을 살리기 위한 금식 ③ 깊은 영계로 들여보내기 위한 금식이 있습니다.

* Zech.8:20~22. Thus saith the LORD of hosts; It shall yet come to pass, that there shall come people, and the inhabitants of many cities:
And the inhabitants of one city shall go to another, saying, Let us go speedily to pray before the LORD, and to seek the LORD of hosts: I will go also. Yea, many people and strong nations shall come to seek the LORD of hosts in Jerusalem, and to pray before the LORD.
* 슥8:20~22. 만군의 여호와가 말하노라 그 후에 여러 백성과 많은 성읍의 거민이 올 것이라. 이 성읍 거민이 저 성읍에 가서 이르기를 우리가 속히 가서 만군의 여호와를 찾고 여호와께 은혜를 구하자 할 것이면 나도 가겠노라 하겠으며 많은 백성과 강대한 나라들이 예루살렘으로 와서 만군의 여호와를 찾고 여호와께 은혜를 구하리라.

* The explanation) At this time, the whole world is one with honoring God as one. Many will gather along in the light of the Word and become a remnant, and then in the new age everyone will honor God. The one hundred and forty-four thousand change saints are gathered in Korea.
* 강해) 이때는 온 세계에 하나같이 하나님을 공경하는 것으로 하나를 이룹니다.
많은 사람들이 말씀의 빛을 따라 모여들어 남은 자가 될 것이고 그때 새 시대에는 모두가 하나님을 공경하게 됩니다. 십사만 사천 명의 변화성도는 한국으로 다 모여 들게 됩니다.

* Zech.8:23. Thus saith the LORD of hosts; In those days it shall come to pass, that ten men shall take hold out of all languages of the nations, even shall take hold of the skirt of him that is a Jew, saying, We will go with you: for we have heard that God is with you.
* 슥8:23. 만군의 여호와가 말하노라 그 날에는 방언이 다른 열국 백성 열명이 유다 사람 하나의 옷자락을 잡을 것이라 곧 잡고 말하기를 하나님이 너희와 함께하심을 들었나니 우리가 너희와 함께 가려 하노라 하리라 하시니라.

* The explanation) It is an era in which all the ancestral customs are gone and only the Jewish monotheistic religion. When the preaching prophet country is established, many people will learn Korean language to learn the gospel of the end times. It will be a society centered on Korea.
By listening to what we say, we will be obedient to live for you because it is a new age. Again prophecy, we will hear the gospel of the end and grab our people.
* 강해) 모든 이방적인 풍속은 다 없어지고 오직 유대적인 유일신 종교로써 이루어지는 시대입니다. 선지 국가가 이루어 지면은 많은 사람들이 말세 복음을 알아보기 위해 한국말을 배우게 될 것입니다. 우리나라 중심의 사회가 될 것입니다.
우리가 전하는 말 듣고 새 시대 가니까 당신들을 위해 산다고 순종하게 될 것입니다. 다시 예언의 말세 복음을 듣고 우리나라 사람을 붙잡게 된다는 것입니다.

@ Who are these that fly as a cloud, and as the doves to their windows?
Surely the isles shall wait for me, and the ships of Tarshish first, to bring thy sons from far, their silver and their gold with them, unto the name of the LORD thy God, and to the Holy One of Israel, because he had glorified you.(Is.60:8~9)
@ 저 구름 같이, 비둘기가 그 보금자리로 날아오는 것 같이 날아오는 자들이 누구뇨. 곧 섬들이 나를 앙망하고 다시스의 배들이 먼저 이르되 원방에서 네 자손과 그 은금을 아울러 싣고 와서 네 하나님 여호와의 이름에 드리려 하며 이스라엘의 거룩한 자에게 드리려 하는 자들이라 이는 내가 너를 영화롭게 하였음이니라.(사60:8~9).
@ For the nation and kingdom that will not serve you shall perish; yea, those nations shall be utterly wasted.(Is.60:12)
@ 너를 섬기지 아니하는 백성과 나라는 파멸하리니 그 백성들은 반드시 진멸되리라(사60:12).

* God's blessing of the sacred mountain taught that he will fight for the elect of God, forgive the wrongs of the past, and turn his will to a new age.
* 하나님께서 성산의 축복을 주시는 일은 하나님의 택한 자를 위하여 싸워 주시되 과거의 잘못을 용서하고 뜻을 돌이켜서 새 시대를 이룬다는 것을 가르쳤습니다.

* The curious period is 2023-2024 year for the unification of the inter-Korean tribulation, about 2023~2026 year for the three and a half years before, about 2026 year for the rapture and World War III, about 2026-2030 year for the next three and a half years, about 2030 year for the War of Armageddon, about the millennium The kingdom is expected around 2033 year.
* 궁금한 시기는 남북환란 통일은 2023년~2024년, 전 삼년 반은 2023년~2026년쯤, 휴거 및 3차 대전은 2026년쯤, 후 삼년 반은 2026년~2030년쯤, 아마겟돈 전쟁은 2030년쯤, 천년왕국은 2033년쯤 예상됩니다.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

상호명: 순금등대촛대교회   |  사업자 번호 : 109-89-04045   |  대표자 : 이새순
주소 : 서울시 강서구 양천로 16길 16 (3층) (방화동 562-21)
대표전화 : 02-2665-1260   |   E-mail : lgyoung290@naver.com
Copyright ⓒ 구원.kr / 순금등대촛대교회.한국 All rights reserved.