• Customer Center
    고객님께 편안하고 만족도 높은 서비스를 위해 항상 친절하게 답변해 드리겠습니다.
    Tel  : 02-2665-1260
    lgyoung290@naver.com
    운영시간 : 09:00 ~ 18:00
선지서 영한 변론

118. Evidence of Zechariah pleading. Chapter 10. What God does to His …

페이지 정보

작성자 최고관리자 작성일23-05-25 07:31 조회229회 댓글0건

본문

118. Evidence of Zechariah pleading. Chapter 10. What God does to His people.(Zech.10:1-12)
118. 스가랴 변론 증거. 10장. 하나님께서 친 백성에게 하는 일(슥10:1~12)

# The grace of shower, the punishment of a he-goat, the same as the war horse, the be strong of the house of Judah, the resurrection of the house of Joseph, The work of the authority, called the collection, passes through the bitter world, the scepter of Egypt is broken #
# 소낙비 같은 은혜, 수 염소를 벌함, 전쟁의 준마와 같게 하심, 유다 족속을 견고케 요셉 족속을 구원, 강권역사로 불러 모음, 고해를 지남, 애굽의 홀이 끊김 #

Because God is the god of love, this chapter delights in the grace of the Holy Ghost as a shower.
본장은 하나님은 사랑의 신이시므로 성신의 은혜를 소낙비같이 주시기를 기뻐하십니다.

* Important verse: 9. And I will sow them among the people: and they shall remember me in far countries; and they shall live with their children, and turn again.
* 요절: 9절. 내가 그들을 열방에 뿌리려니와 그들이 원방에서 나를 기억하고 그들의 자녀와 함께 다 생존하여 돌아올 찌라.

* The explanation) God gives a hasty command in the face of urgent tribulation, so that He can be victorious and obeys win the nations of the world.
* 강해) 하나님은 급한 환란을 앞에 놓고 급한 명령을 내리어서 순종하는 자로써 승리하게 하고 세계 열방을 점령하게 하십니다.

* Zech.10:1. Ask you of the LORD rain in the time of the latter rain; so the LORD shall make bright clouds, and give them showers of rain, to every one grass in the field.
* 슥10:1. 봄비 때에 여호와 곧 번개를 내는 여호와께 비를 구하라 무리에게 소낙비를 내려서 밭의 채소를 각 사람에게 주리라.

* The explanation) Because God is the god of love, he delights in offering grace as a shower. In the end, grace is fall like showering. Now this grace must be given to a new age. What man is going to a new age?
We must receive the seven spirits that pour out menservants and maidens (Joel.2:29). When planting wheat, it means the Spirit of inspiration, which pours the seeds of autumn in the early rain, and the seven spirits of inspiration of power that pour forth in the spring to the servant(the missionary, the transformed saints), in the late rain, which was harvested in the harvest season spring.
* 강해) 하나님은 사랑의 신이시므로 은혜를 소낙비같이 주시기를 기뻐하십니다.
말세에 은총을 소낙비 같이 내리신다는 것입니다. 이제 이 은혜를 받아야 새 시대 가게 되는데 어떠한 사람이 새 시대를 가느냐?
남종과 여종에게 부어 주는 일곱 영을 받아야 합니다.(욜2:29). 밀농사를 지을 때에 가을에 씨를 뿌릴 때는 이른 비로 만민에게 부어주는 은사영감의 성신을 뜻하며, 봄에는 추수기에 알곡이 되게 하는 늦은 비로 종(사명자, 변화성도)에게 부어주는 권세 영감의 일곱 영을 뜻했습니다.  

* Zech.10:2~3. For the idols have spoken vanity, and the diviners have seen a lie, and have told false dreams; they comfort in vain: therefore they went their way as a flock, they were troubled, because there was no shepherd. Mine anger was kindled against the shepherds, and I punished the goats: for the LORD of hosts hath visited his flock the house of Judah, and has made them as his goodly horse in the battle.
* 슥10:2~3. 대저 드라빔들은 허탄한 것을 말하며 복술 자는 진실치 않은 것을 보고 거짓 꿈을 말한즉 그 위로함이 헛되므로 백성이 양 같이 유리하며 목자가 없으므로 곤고를 당하나니 내가 목자들에게 노를 발하며 내가 수 염소들을 벌하리라 만군의 여호와가 그 무리 곧 유다 족속을 권고하여 그들로 전쟁의 준마와 같게 하리니

* The explanation) However, those who rely on other gods of the magic law or speak out words other than the truth are enemies of God's love and punish their wrath.
No matter how works is falling like shower but following a man who does magical acts and following a man who sham dreams it is ruined.
If you can not stand right to the truth, the devil gives a false dream.
If you do not obey the Word, it will tempt you. Follow the blatant words and dreams and not follow the truth, they are ruin.
Following to the Word, grace comes down like a shower, and when following the blatant words and dreams, the wrath comes down.
The he-goat's ecclesiastical authority power uses the sheep flock, punishes those who hurt and give torments, and advises the Jewish people of the blessing of kingship, following the Word, and arms them as a war horse. Pioneering servants.
* 강해) 그러나 다른 신의 술법을 의지하거나 진리 외에 허탄한 말을 하는 자는 하나님의 사랑의 대적이니 진노의 벌을 내리십니다.
아무리 소낙비 같이 역사가 내리지만 마술적인 행동을 하는 사람을 따라가고 헛꿈을 꾸는 자를 따라가는 것은 망한다는 것입니다. 진리에 바로 서지 못하면 거짓 꿈을 마귀가 줍니다. 말씀에 순종 안하면 유혹을 부어 줍니다.
허탄한 말과 꿈을 따르고 진리 안 따르면 망합니다. 말씀을 따르면 은혜를 소낙비같이 내리고 허탄한 말, 꿈 따르면 진노가 내립니다. 수 염소는 교권 세력으로 양떼를 이용하고 해치고 괴롭히는 자를 벌하시고 말씀을 따르는 왕권의 복 받을 유다 족속을 권고하여 전쟁의 준마와 같이 무장시킵니다. 선구적인 종들입니다.

* Zech.10:4~6. Out of him came forth the corner, out of him the nail, out of him the battle bow, out of him every oppressor together.
And they shall be as mighty men, which tread down their enemies in the mire of the streets in the battle: and they shall fight, because the LORD is with them, and the riders on horses shall be confounded.
And I will strengthen the house of Judah, and I will save the house of Joseph, and I will bring them again to place them; for I have mercy upon them: and they shall be as though I had not cast them off: for I am the LORD their God, and will hear them.
* 슥10:4~6. 모퉁이 돌이 그에게 로서, 말뚝이 그에게 로서, 싸우는 활이 그에게 로서, 권세 잡은 자가 다 일제히 그에게 로서 나와서 싸울 때에 용사 같이 거리의 진흙 중에 대적을 밟을 것이라 여호와가 그들과 함께한즉 그들이 싸와 말 탄 자들로 부끄러워하게 하리라. 내가 유다 족속을 견고하게 하며 요셉 족속을 구원할 지라 내가 그들을 긍휼히 여김으로 그들로 돌아오게 하리니 그들이 내게 내어 버리움이 없었음같이 되리라 나는 그들의 하나님 여호와라 내가 그들을 들으리라.

* The explanation) Or even a loving people, will not cause any trouble, but will save your people by list up their enemies and fighting.
Like a shower, he bring down grace, he follow the truth, he pass through tribulation, he win, and he go to a new age.
No matter how much they believe in the truth, he do not give it unconditionally, give the tribulation and fight against the enemy to the end, and let the new age go to those who overcome.
If you have difficulties, it will be more beneficial to us. It is the will of the Lord to give hard work and great work. Difficult things come down, it is a sign that great grace will come.
Grace comes down to victory in tribulation now. All power and victory descend through pioneering servants.
* 강해) 또는 아무리 사랑하는 백성이라도 아무런 환란이 없게 하는 것이 아니고 원수를 들어서 싸움이 있게 하시면서 당신의 백성을 구원해 주시는 것입니다.
소낙비 같이 은혜를 내리되 진리를 따라 내리고 환란을 통과해서 승리하고 새 시대 갑니다. 아무리 진리를 바로 믿어도 무조건 주는 것이 아니고 환란을 주고 원수와 끝까지 싸워서 이기는 자에게 새 시대 가게 합니다.
어려운 일 있으면 우리에게 더욱 유익이 됩니다. 어려운 일 오게 하고 큰 역사 주는 것이 주의 뜻입니다. 어려운 일 온 것은 큰 은혜가 올 징조입니다.
지금 은혜내리는 것은 환란에서 승리하라고 내립니다. 모든 권세와 승리가 선구적인 종을 통하여 내립니다.

* Zech.10:7. And they of Ephraim shall be like a mighty man, and their heart shall rejoice as through wine: yea, their children shall see it, and be glad; their heart shall rejoice in the LORD.
* 슥10:7. 에브라임이 용사 같아서 포도주를 마심 같이 마음이 즐거울 것이요 그 자손은 보고 기뻐하며 여호와를 인하여 마음에 즐거워하리라.

* The explanation) This is why the chosen people have more rejoicing be due to Jehovah.
The hardships come, the tribulations are made, and the enemies are strengthened, by winning the enemy, the person becomes a solid castle.    Moses and Elijah did the same. When the tribulation comes, all who die will die and a new age will come.
As hard work comes, more and more work is more pleasing, and tribulation disasters come to pleasure the elect, and come to sort the grain and chaff.
* 강해) 이렇게 하므로 택한 백성으로 여호와를 인하여 더 기뻐함을 가지게 합니다. 어려움이 오고 환란 있게 하고 원수를 강하게 하여 원수를 이김으로 그 사람으로 견고한 성을 이룹니다. 모세 때와 엘리야 때도 그랬습니다. 환란이 나서 죽을 놈 다 죽고 새 시대가 옵니다.
어려운 일이 오면서 더 역사 강하니 더 기쁘게 되고 환란 재앙이 오는 것은 택한 자 기쁘게 하려고 오고 알곡과 쭉정이를 가르려고 옵니다.

* Zech.10:8~9. I will hiss for them, and gather them; for I have redeemed them: and they shall increase as they have increased. And I will sow them among the people: and they shall remember me in far countries; and they shall live with their children, and turn again.
* 슥10:8~9. 내가 그들을 향하여 휘파람 불어 모을 것은 내가 그들을 구속하였음이라 그들이 전에 번성하던 것 같이 번성하리라. 내가 그들을 열방에 뿌리려니와 그들이 원방에서 나를 기억하고 그들의 자녀와 함께 다 생존하여 돌아올 찌라.

* The explanation) God gives a hasty command in the face of urgent tribulation, so that He can be victorious and obeys occupation the nations of the world.
When God makes a tribulation and rushes, he whistles and save collects them. It is a omnipotence God, he suddenly finish up it in a helpless.
Do not rush. When things do not work out, people appear to be out of sight. When God is in trouble, he is quiet and calm, when it comes to urgent work, it brings it to the power and makes it work.   
Because God is a omnipotence, it is necessary to have urgent things to know the true servant who obeys to the end.
* 강해) 하나님은 급한 환란을 앞에 놓고 급한 명령을 내리어서 순종하는 자로써 승리하게 하고 세계 열방을 점령하게 하십니다. 하나님께서 환란이 있게 하고 급하게 될 때에 휘파람을 불어 모아서 구원해 주십니다. 무소불능의 신이시니 막막하게 해놓고 갑자기 해치우십니다. 조급하면 안 됩니다.
일이 망가지고 할 수 없을 때 나타나시는데 어지간한 사람은 다 떨어지게 됩니다.
하나님께서 시련 가운데 어려운 일을 당케 하고 잠잠히 계시지만 급한 일 올 때는 강권으로 불러 모아 역사케 하십니다. 하나님께서는 무소불능의 신이시기 때문에 급한 일이 있어야 끝까지 참고 순종하는 진실한 종을 알 수 있기 때문입니다.

* Zech.10:10~12. I will bring them again also out of the land of Egypt, and gather them out of Assyria; and I will bring them into the land of Gilead and Lebanon; and place shall not be found for them.
And he shall pass through the sea with affliction, and shall smite the waves in the sea, and all the deeps of the river shall dry up: and the pride of Assyria shall be brought down, and the scepter of Egypt shall depart away. And I will strengthen them in the LORD; and they shall walk up and down in his name, saith the LORD.
* 슥10:10~12. 내가 그들을 애굽 땅에서 이끌어 돌아오며 그들을 앗수르에서부터 모으며 길르앗 땅과 레바논으로 그들을 이끌어 가리니 그 거할 곳이 부족하리라. 내가 그들로 고해를 지나게 하며 바다 물결을 치리니 나일의 깊은 곳이 다 마르겠고 앗수르의 교만이 낮아지겠고 애굽의 홀이 없어지리라. 내가 그들로 나 여호와를 의지하여 견고케 하리니 그들이 내 이름을 받들어 왕래하리라 나 여호와의 말이니라.

* The explanation) He experiences difficult tribulations and trials, which makes him more solid. Obviously, the chosen people are solidified through bitter world and give a solid castle.
As one a rice cake of the tribulations and the water of hardship, Jacob's trials and Joseph's tribulation will be passed.
God gives us grace as a shower, and if he obeys, he does not give everything. When the tribulation comes, and obeys to the end and obeys without addition and subtraction word, it blesses those who have passed through this difficult tribulation.
When the tribulation comes, and obeys to the end and obeys, it blesses those who have passed through this difficult(bitter world) tribulation
When Israel came out of Egypt, even though we could go not through the desert, we could go through the welfare of Canaan, it is a stratagem    god who blesses by passing, the sea, the desert, the hard way and bitter world.
He must pass through the bitter world and solidify the one who trusts in Jehovah. It is God that passes the bitter thing, gives sweetness, passes the tribulation and gives peace.
Passing the hard work of God gives a difficult task to give reward of the kingship to make a perfect personality.
The work of world unification and the disappearance of the scepter of Egypt is that the world kings are useless.
* 강해) 어려운 환란과 시련을 겪으므로 더 견고한 것을 이루게 하십니다. 분명히 택한 백성은 고해를 거쳐서 견고케 하시고 견고한 성을 주십니다. 하나같이 환란의 떡과 고생의 물이며 야곱의 시련과 요셉의 환란을 거치게 됩니다.
하나님께서는 은혜를 소낙비 같이 주시는데 말씀 가감 없이 순종해야 하며 순종하면 다 주는 것이 아니고 환란 통과시켜서 주십니다. 환란이 오게 하여 끝까지 참고 순종하면 이러한 어려운 환란의 고해를 통과한 자를 견고케 하여 축복하십니다.
이스라엘이 애굽에서 나올 때 사막을 안 지나가도 가나안 복지를 갈 수 있었는데도 바다, 사막 같은 힘든 길 고해를 통과시켜 축복하시는 모략의 신이십니다.
고해를 반드시 통과시켜 여호와를 의지하는 사람을 견고케 하십니다. 쓴 것을 통과시켜서 단 것을 주고, 환란을 통과시켜서 평안을 주는 것이 하나님이십니다.
하나님께서 어려운 일을 통과시키는 것은 완전한 인격을 만들기 위해서 왕권의 상급을 주기 위해서 어려운 일을 줍니다. 세계통일의 역사이며 애굽의 홀이 없어지는 것은 세상 열왕은 소용이 없는 것입니다.
* God is a god of good stratagem, his people pass a tribulation that can not be prevented by human power, which is achieve a new nation.
* 하나님은 선한 모략의 신이시니 친 백성으로 하여금 새로운 나라를 이루되 인간의 힘으로 막을 수 없는 환란을 통과시킨다는 것입니다.

* The curious period is 2023-2024 year for the unification of the inter-Korean tribulation, about 2023~2026 year for the three and a half years before, about 2026 year for the rapture and World War III, about 2026-2030 year for the next three and a half years, about 2030 year for the War of Armageddon, about the millennium The kingdom is expected around 2033 year.
* 궁금한 시기는 남북환란 통일은 2023년~2024년, 전 삼년 반은 2023년~2026년쯤, 휴거 및 3차 대전은 2026년쯤, 후 삼년 반은 2026년~2030년쯤, 아마겟돈 전쟁은 2030년쯤, 천년왕국은 2033년쯤 예상됩니다.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

상호명: 순금등대촛대교회   |  사업자 번호 : 109-89-04045   |  대표자 : 이새순
주소 : 서울시 강서구 양천로 16길 16 (3층) (방화동 562-21)
대표전화 : 02-2665-1260   |   E-mail : lgyoung290@naver.com
Copyright ⓒ 구원.kr / 순금등대촛대교회.한국 All rights reserved.