• Customer Center
    고객님께 편안하고 만족도 높은 서비스를 위해 항상 친절하게 답변해 드리겠습니다.
    Tel  : 02-2665-1260
    lgyoung290@naver.com
    운영시간 : 09:00 ~ 18:00
선지서 영한 변론

122. Evidence of Zechariah pleading. chapter 13(1). The Three Days of …

페이지 정보

작성자 최고관리자 작성일23-06-06 10:44 조회206회 댓글0건

본문

122. Evidence of Zechariah pleading. chapter 13(1). The Three Days of the Last Days.(Zech.13:1-6)
122. 스가랴 변론 증거. 13장(1). 말일의 삼시기.(슥13:1~6)

The work of repentance, deterioration in mind, prophecy again, hid the prophets, smite of the companion, destruction of the two-thirds, The one-third is refine like silver and try as gold
# 회개의 역사, 인심 악화, 다시 예언, 선지자임을 숨김, 짝된 자를 침, 삼분의 이가 멸절, 삼분의 일도 은같이 연단 금같이 시험 # 

This chapter is about God working and work as times follows:
As in chapter 12, raising enemies against God's servants and raising the work of the end with servants who use like God.
① the work of repentance  ⓶ the work of prophecy again when people’s mind is worse ⓷ there is a time when the grain of the remnant comes out through the tribulation of judgment
본장은 하나님께서 역사하시되 시기를 다음과 같이 두고 역사하는 것입니다.
12장과 같이 하나님의 종들을 대항하는 원수를 일으키고 신과 같이 쓰는 종들로 종말의 역사를 일으키시는 것입니다. ① 회개의 역사와 ⓶ 인심 악화된 때에 다시 예언의 역사와 ⓷ 심판의 환란을 통하여 남은 자 알곡이 나오는 시기가 있습니다.

* Important verse: 9. And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will try them as gold is tried: they shall call on my name, and I will hear them: I will say, It is my people: and they shall say, The LORD is my God.
* 요절: 9절. 내가 그 삼분지 일을 불 가운데 던져 은 같이 연단하며 금 같이 시험할 것이라 그들이 내 이름을 부르리니 내가 들을 것이며 나는 말하기를 이는 내 백성이라 할 것이요 그들은 말하기를 여호와는 내 하나님이시라 하리라.

* The explanation) The remnant of the third part is to try as refined the gold and silver in a furnace, and then the Lord will answer and be a remnant.
* 강해) 3분의 1의 남은 자라도 금과 은을 풀무에 연단 함 같이 시험을 한 다음에 여호와께서 응답하시고 남은 자가 되게 한다는 것입니다.

* Zech.13:1. In that day there shall be a fountain opened to the house of David and to the inhabitants of Jerusalem for sin and for uncleanness.
* 슥13:1. 그 날에 죄와 더러움을 씻는 샘이 다윗의 족속과 예루살렘 거민을 위하여 열리리라.

* The explanation) It is the work of raising the enemies against the servants of God and raising the end of work as servants who using like God, a process that is first opened for fountain those who choose to wash away sin and filth.
If we want to be like God, we must get rid of the sins between the spiritual and the physical. It is no use if the church attendant not is clear when it is opened stronger. Until the third day and a half of the Lord's coming in air again, we are forgiven. Now is the time to be washed in earnest.
If you listen to the words of perfect argument and repent and righteous worship, you will receive the spirit of destruction in Is.4:4 and burn your sin in your body and destroy it. It is grace to fall like a shower.
We need to find a church with an open door like the church of Philadelphia. If you wash completely, your head is fine, refreshing and very good. The door of repentance is open even in the case of five months of  tribulation. All the servants work to wash away sin and destroy the power of this earth devil.
* 강해) 하나님의 종들을 대항하는 원수를 일으키고 신과 같이 쓰는 종들로 종말의 역사를 일으키는 일은 먼저 죄와 더러움을 씻는 샘이 택한 자를 위하여 열려지는 역사가 있다는 것입니다.
우리가 신과 같이 되려면 영육간의 죄를 제함 받아야 됩니다. 더 강하게 열려지는데 교회 다니는 사람이 깨끗하게 못되면 아무 소용이 없습니다. 주님 공중 재림 3일 반전까지는 죄사함을 받습니다. 지금은 이제 본격적으로 씻어지는 때입니다.
완전변론의 말씀을 듣고 회개하고 의로운 예배들이면 사4:4에 소멸의 영을 받아 몸속에 죄악을 태워 소멸시키는 역사가 옵니다. 소낙비 같이 내리는 은혜입니다.
빌라델비아 교회처럼 열린 문이 있는 교회를 찾아야 합니다. 완전히 씻어지면 머리가 명량하고 상쾌하고 아주 좋습니다. 5개월 환란 때도 회개의 문을 열려있습니다.
종들이 다 죄를 씻게 역사하고 이 땅 마귀의 세력을 없이 합니다.

* Zech.13:2. And it shall come to pass in that day, saith the LORD of hosts, that I will cut off the names of the idols out of the land, and they shall no more be remembered: and also I will cause the prophets and the unclean spirit to pass out of the land.
* 슥13:2. 만군의 여호와가 말하노라 그 날에 내가 우상의 이름을 이 땅에서 끊어서 기억도 되지 못하게 할 것이며 거짓 선지자와 더러운 사귀를 이 땅에서 떠나게 할 것이라.

* The explanation) It is the purpose of God to destroy the work of the wicked devil in this land that made the work of washing sin first.
The one who opens the fountain of sin is the one who cleanses sin, the new age, and all who can not be washed die. A new age comes, forgiving sins and destroying demonic forces.
* 강해) 하나님께서 죄를 씻는 역사를 먼저 있게 한 것은 이 땅에 악한 마귀의 역사를 없애기 위한 목적입니다.
죄 씻는 샘을 열어 놓은 것은 죄를 씻는 자는 새 시대 가고 씻지 못한 자는 다 죽는 것입니다. 죄를 사하고 마귀세력을 없이하고 새 시대가 옵니다.

* Zech.13:03~6. And it shall come to pass, that when any shall yet prophesy, then his father and his mother that begat him shall say unto him, Thou shalt not live; for you speak lies in the name of the LORD: and his father and his mother that begat him shall thrust him through when he prophesied. And it shall come to pass in that day, that the prophets shall be ashamed every one of his vision, when he hath prophesied; neither shall they wear a rough garment to deceive:
But he shall say, I am no prophet, I am an husbandman; for man taught me to keep cattle from my youth. And one shall say unto him, What are these wounds in thine hands? Then he shall answer, Those with which I was wounded in the house of my friends.
* 슥13:3~6. 사람이 오히려 예언할 것 같으면 그 낳은 부모가 그에게 이르기를 네가 여호와의 이름을 빙자하여 거짓말을 하니 살지 못하리라 하고 낳은 부모가 그 예언할 때에 칼로 찌르리라. 그 날에 선지자들이 예언할 때에 그 이상을 각기 부끄러워할 것이며 사람을 속이려고 털옷도 입지 아니할 것이며 말하기를 나는 선지자가 아니요 나는 농부라 내가 어려서부터 사람의 종이 되었노라 할 것이요 혹이 그에게 묻기를 네 두 팔 사이에 상처는 어찜이냐 하면 대답하기를 이는 나의 친구의 집에서 받은 상처라 하리라.

* The explanation) When the power of the devil is to be removed from the earth, the time to witness the words of the prophecy will become man’s mind extremely worse, and it will not be possible to preach the word unless it is the spirit of sacrificial martyrdom.
The son tries to kill his son if he wants to preach the ends gospel. If you say that The Communist Party, W.C.C are wll be ruin, The Communist Party and the W.C.C try to kill.
If you want to say that die when negotiating, it must be servant like God. If you tell the last gospel, the truth of the eradication communist, the candlestick church, the time is coming when the servants deny it extremely. We are armed and become like gods, and we will not be able to preach without martyrdom.
The hirelings are that they wear off their disguise clothes, and they want to hide their wounds. To hide God's servants. It means to hide the identity of the prophet.
* 강해) 마귀의 세력을 이 땅에서 없앨 때는 먼저 예언의 말씀을 증거 할 시기가 오는 데는 극도로 인심이 악화되어 희생적인 순교의 정신이 아니고는 말씀을 전할 수 없게 됩니다. 말세 복음 전하려 하면 아비가 아들을 죽이려 합니다.
공산당, W.C.C 망한다하면 공산당과 W.C.C가 죽이려 합니다. 협상하면 죽는다하려면 신과 같은 종이 되어야 합니다. 말세 복음, 멸공 진리, 촛대교회를 전하면 극도로 발악하여 종들이 부인하는 때가 온다는 것입니다.
무장하여 신과 같이 되고 순교 사상이 아니면 전도 못하게 됩니다. 삯군들은 가장하고 좋은 옷도 벗어 버린다는 것이며 상처도 숨기려 한다는 것입니다. 하나님의 종 됨을 숨기려 한다는 말입니다. 선지자의 신분을 감추려 한다는 말입니다.

* It must be a person who overcomes the persecution of the family.(3).
  * 가정의 박해를 이기는 자가 되어야 할 것입니다.(3).

God passes trials from family any servants. If a missionary household      surrender because of the persecution of the house, it will not become a remnant, so always try to see if you love me more than your parents.
This is to make the trials of blessing more reliance on God by making them realize that the love of God is greater than the love of their parents.
The Lord said that loving a parent or brother more than I am is not worthy to me(Matthew.10:34-37). It is because the prophecy of the end is connected with the problem of thoughts.
Thought is not a physical lineage, but an era of determination. Prophecy is the inescapable word of God, and it should be more honorable than the words of the parents.
하나님은 어느 종이나 가정에서부터 시련을 통과시키십니다. 만일 어떤 사명 가진 종이 가정 박해가 무서워서 굴복하는 정도라면 남은 종이 될 수가 없을 것이니 하나님은 언제나 네가 부모보다 나를 더 사랑하느냐 하는 것을 시험해 보는 것입니다.
이것은 부모의 사랑보다도 하나님의 사랑이 더 크다는 것을 깨닫게 해서 하나님을 더 의지하고 나가는 가운데 축복을 받도록 하는 시련이 있게 하는 것입니다.
주님은 부모나 형제를 나보다 더 사랑해도 내게 합당치 않다고 말씀하셨습니다(마10:34-37). 종말의 예언이란 사상문제가 결부되기 때문입니다.
사상이란 육적인 혈통 관계가 아니고 시대적인 각오를 가진데서 시작되기 때문입니다. 예언은 피할 수 없는 하나님의 말씀이니 부모의 말보다도 더 존중히 여기는 자라야 될 것입니다.

& If you prove prophecy, you will be persecuted.(2-3).
  & 예언을 증거 하면 박해를 받게 되는 일입니다.(2-3).

In the age of grace, when we go to a country full of idols, and leave our idols and tell us to believe in Jesus, it is a matter of thought that the person who witnesses the words of prophecy at the end of man is persecuted.
For the evil-minded ones have risen to the extreme, because when these forces are destroyed and the new age comes, those who have evil thoughts rise up extremely strongly to persecute true servants.
In the judgment period, all the world, even those who honor God in the thoughts and lives that are the enemies of God, may enter into ideas and lives that are against God's Word, so that those who testify to the end of the prophecy must kill even the father and son There is a great confrontation by this rising.
은혜시대에는 우상이 가득한 나라에 가서 그 우상을 버리고 예수를 믿으라고 할 때에 무서운 핍박을 받았고 인간종말에는 예언의 말씀을 증거 하는 자가 박해를 받게 되는 것은 사상문제입니다.
왜냐하면 악한 사상을 가진 자가 극도로 강하게 일어났는데 이 세력이 망하고 새 시대가 온다고 할 때에 악한 사상을 가진 자들이 극도로 강하게 일어나 참된 종을 박해하는 일이 있기 때문입니다.
심판 기에 모든 세상은 하나님의 대적이 되는 사상과 생활에서 하나님을 공경한다 하는 자들까지라도 하나님 말씀과는 대적이 되는 사상과 생활로 들어가는 일이 있기 때문에 종말의 예언을 증거 하는 자는 부자지간이라도 죽이자는 생각이 나기까지 큰 대립이 생긴다는 것입니다.

& There are trials of the environment that are extremely difficult to avoid    (4-6).
& 극도로 피하기 어려운 환경의 시련이 있습니다.(4~6).

At that time, if you tell the prophecy of the end, you will not be recognized on the spot, but you will have to face a shameful shame.
Therefore, most of them are excuses. I know that the words of prophecy are right in the heart, and on the surface I will say that I am not a prophet who preaches the prophecy, but a farmer, or that I have not done my labor.
At this time, the remnant servant will not be a remnant servant unless he leaves prestige and is not under the control of the environment of the society, and is suffering from an imminent tribulation like the prophecy of Jeremiah and the servant with a tearful heart.
그때는 종말의 예언을 말한다면 그 자리에서 인정을 받지 못하고 오히려 부끄러운 수치를 당할 수밖에 없는 환경을 당합니다.
그러므로 대부분이 변명하는 자가 많은 것입니다. 마음으로 예언의 말씀이 옳은 줄 알면서 겉으로는 나는 그 예언의 말씀을 전하는 선지자가 아니고 농부라고 하며 또는 수고를 한 일이 없다고 변명하게 될 것입니다.
이때 남은 종이 되는 자는 위신을 떠나고 그 사회의 환경의 지배를 받지 않고 예레미야 선지와 같이 임박한 환난을 당하여 눈물겨운 심정을 가지고 나오는 종이 아니라면 남은 종이 될 수가 없을 것입니다.

& It is the servants who yield to the enemy.(4-6).
  & 원수에게 굴복하는 종들이 하는 일입니다.(4-6).

When the terrible persecution comes to those who witness the words of prophecy, what the servants tremble of the enemies are afraid of their enemies, who are in fear of the enemy, are ashamed to say the words of prophecy. I am not a prophet but a farmer, and I am not a servant of God.
Because of these, God will test you and make you a new age with the remnant. Because if there is no test, it can not separate the true servants from the false servants.
예언의 말씀을 증거 하는 자에게 무서운 박해가 올 때에 원수의 세력이 두려워서 자기의 자체를 숨기고 떠는 상태에 들어가는 종들이 하는 일은 오히려 예언의 말씀을 말하기를 부끄러워하며 의복까지라도 선지의 의복을 입지 아니하고 말하기를 나는 선지자가 아니요 농부라 하면서 나는 하나님의 종이 아니라고 하는 것입니다.
이러한 자들이 있으므로 하나님께서는 시험을 해 보고 남은 자로 새 시대를 이루게 됩니다. 왜냐하면 만일 시험이 없다면 참된 종과 거짓된 종을 갈라놓을 수가 없기 때문입니다.
@ And they cried aloud, and cut themselves after their manner with knives and lancets, till the blood gushed out upon them.(1Kig.18:28)
@ 이에 저희가 큰 소리로 부르고 그 규례를 따라 피가 흐르기까지 칼과 창으로 그 몸을 상하게 하더라.(왕상18:28).

* The curious period is 2023-2024 year for the unification of the inter-Korean tribulation, about 2023~2026 year for the three and a half years before, about 2026 year for the rapture and World War III, about 2026-2030 year for the next three and a half years, about 2030 year for the War of Armageddon, about the millennium The kingdom is expected around 2033 year.
* 궁금한 시기는 남북환란 통일은 2023년~2024년, 전 삼년 반은 2023년~2026년쯤, 휴거 및 3차 대전은 2026년쯤, 후 삼년 반은 2026년~2030년쯤, 아마겟돈 전쟁은 2030년쯤, 천년왕국은 2033년쯤 예상됩니다.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

상호명: 순금등대촛대교회   |  사업자 번호 : 109-89-04045   |  대표자 : 이새순
주소 : 서울시 강서구 양천로 16길 16 (3층) (방화동 562-21)
대표전화 : 02-2665-1260   |   E-mail : lgyoung290@naver.com
Copyright ⓒ 구원.kr / 순금등대촛대교회.한국 All rights reserved.