• Customer Center
    고객님께 편안하고 만족도 높은 서비스를 위해 항상 친절하게 답변해 드리겠습니다.
    Tel  : 02-2665-1260
    lgyoung290@naver.com
    운영시간 : 09:00 ~ 18:00
선지서 영한 변론

123. Evidence of Zechariah pleading. chapter 13(2). The Three Days of …

페이지 정보

작성자 최고관리자 작성일23-06-09 08:43 조회195회 댓글0건

본문

123. Evidence of Zechariah pleading. chapter 13(2). The Three Days of the Last Days.(Zech.13:7-9)
123. 스가랴 변론 증거. 13장(2). 말일의 삼시기.(슥13:7~9)

The work of repentance, deterioration in mind, prophecy again, hid the prophets, smite of the companion, destruction of the two-thirds, The one-third is refine like silver and try as gold
# 회개의 역사, 인심 악화, 다시 예언, 선지자임을 숨김, 짝된 자를 침, 삼분의 이가 멸절, 삼분의 일도 은같이 연단 금같이 시험 # 

This chapter is about God working and work as times follows:
As in chapter 12, raising enemies against God's servants and raising the work of the end with servants who use like God.
① the work of repentance  ⓶ the work of prophecy again when people’s mind is worse ⓷ there is a time when the grain of the remnant comes out through the tribulation of judgment
본장은 하나님께서 역사하시되 시기를 다음과 같이 두고 역사하는 것입니다.
12장과 같이 하나님의 종들을 대항하는 원수를 일으키고 신과 같이 쓰는 종들로 종말의 역사를 일으키시는 것입니다. ① 회개의 역사와 ⓶ 인심 악화된 때에 다시 예언의 역사와 ⓷ 심판의 환란을 통하여 남은 자 알곡이 나오는 시기가 있습니다.

* Important verse: 9. And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will try them as gold is tried: they shall call on my name, and I will hear them: I will say, It is my people: and they shall say, The LORD is my God.
* 요절: 9절. 내가 그 삼분지 일을 불 가운데 던져 은 같이 연단하며 금 같이 시험할 것이라 그들이 내 이름을 부르리니 내가 들을 것이며 나는 말하기를 이는 내 백성이라 할 것이요 그들은 말하기를 여호와는 내 하나님이시라 하리라.

* The explanation) The remnant of the third part is to try as refined the gold and silver in a furnace, and then the Lord will answer and be a remnant.
* 강해) 3분의 1의 남은 자라도 금과 은을 풀무에 연단 함 같이 시험을 한 다음에 여호와께서 응답하시고 남은 자가 되게 한다는 것입니다.

* Zech.13:7. Awake, O sword, against my shepherd, and against the man that is my fellow, saith the LORD of hosts: smite the shepherd, and the sheep shall be scattered: and I will turn mine hand upon the little ones.
* 슥13:7. 만군의 여호와가 말하노라 칼아 깨어서 내 목자, 내 짝된 자를 치라 목자를 치면 양이 흩어지려니와 작은 자들 위에는 내가 내 손을 드리우리라.

* The explanation) To strike the shepherd so that God can not bear witness to the truth in this worsening of wickedness is the purpose of defeating the hirelings and using the true person, even the smallest. God hits his servants.
And he is like a child, and he hold up absent ones like infants. The pastor is smite a world of matching. Do not be afraid of your enemies, however, you should go boldly. Since ancient times, Jesus, Peter, John, Paul, Ju kichol, and Son Yangwon all smote, but they preached the gospel in martyrdom. It is a blessed servants at that time.
Now we have smote but to hold on to ourselves, to be king, and not to die. When people look at it, there are people let over who seem to be nothing. But to wake up here in the sword and to strike the companion is a way to strike a shepherd who does not witness the true truth by his deterioration. The opposing shepherds die first in the tribulation.
* 강해) 하나님께서 이와 같이 인심 악화로 참된 진리를 증거 하지 못하도록 목자를 치는 것은 삯군들을 쓰러뜨리고 지극히 작은 자라도 참된 자를 쓰기 위한 목적입니다. 하나님께서 종들을 치십니다.
그리고 어린아이와 같고 젖먹이와 같은 존재 없는 자를 들어 쓰시는 것입니다. 목사 짝된 자 치는 세상입니다. 원수가 아무리 쳐도 무서워하지 말고 담대히 나가야 합니다. 옛날부터 예수님도, 베드로, 요한, 바울, 주기철, 손양원 전부 쳤으나 순교하며 복음을 전했습니다. 그때는 그것이 복된 종입니다.
이제 우리는 치나 붙들어 주시고 왕이 되게 하고 죽지 않게 하십니다. 인간이 볼 때는 아무것도 아닌 것 같은 사람이 남게 됩니다. 그러나 여기 칼아 깨어서 짝된 자를 치라는 것은 인심악화로 참된 진리를 증거 못하게 하는 목자를 치는 방법인 것입니다. 반대하는 목자들이 환란 때 먼저 죽게 됩니다.

& It is becoming less visible to human beings.(7).
  & 인간이 볼 때 적게 보이는 자가 되는 것입니다.(7).

It is that when human beings are seen, they will hold on to those who are ignorant, poor and worthless. The end-of-life servant is a man who has to leave any man's ecclesiastical authority, any honor, or any position.
It is becoming one of existence nothing. The man who appeared at that time and said that he was put up himself, said that the Lord struck him.
He hold up a servant who was hated by humans and despised, and told in Is.49:7 that the several kings of the world would make them bowed.
인간이 볼 때 무식하고 가난하고 무가치한 사람들을 붙들어 주겠다는 것입니다. 말세 종은 어떤 인간의 교권이나 어떤 명예나 어떤 지위를 떠나야 된다는 것입니다.
아무 것도 아닌 존재의 하나가 되는 것입니다. 그때 나타나서 자기라는 것을 내세우는 사람은 주님께서 친다는 것을 말씀하셨습니다. 인간에게 미움을 받고 멸시를 당한 종을 들어서 세계 열 왕이 절하게 만든다는 것을 사49:7에 말했습니다.

* Zech.13:8. And it shall come to pass, that in all the land, saith the LORD, two parts therein shall be cut off and die; but the third shall be left therein.
* 슥13:8. 여호와가 말하노라 이 온 땅에서 삼분지 이는 멸절하고 삼분지 일은 거기 남으리니

* The explanation) At this time, two-thirds of the so-called servants of God will fall into the test.
It means that a two-thirds of servants is cut off. Only one-third is left.
* 강해) 이때에 소위 하나님의 종들이라는 자들이 시험에 떨어지는 자가 3분의 2가 초과 할 것입니다. 치는데 종이 삼분의 이가 멸절된다는 것입니다. 삼분의 일만 남는다는 것입니다.

# Work of the remaining servants in trials.(Zech.13:1-9).
  # 시련 가운데 남은 종의 역사.(슥13:1~9).

It is the historical word of God that the Lord always trials the servants and conquers the new age with the remaining servants when the times are changing. This is because when the times change, there is a time of tribulation come as same time was worked changes.
For example, it is like being confused when the regime changes. It is because the remnant of the time is left to be worthy of God's will.
It is because constructing a new age can not build a new age, not the servant like new Branch.
The lawful religion came out with the right to kill the evangelical apostles.
As such, the work of grace time, which cleanses from sin and filth, has changed, and the Bible, which has seen the trials of the prophets, has entered into the age of prophecy.
In the age of grace, it is a remnant of the trials, and it has created a great work and became a global religion. And in the times of trouble, as a remnant of trials, it is achieve the unification of a new era of conquering the world. We will learn the qualifications of the remaining servants during the trial through the Bible.
주님은 언제나 시대가 바뀌는 시기에는 종들을 시련 시켜서 남은 종으로 새 시대를 정복하는 것이 역사적인 하나님의 말씀입니다. 이것은 왜냐하면 시대가 바뀌는 그때는 이미 역사하던 역사가 바뀌는 동시에 환난기가 온다는 것입니다.
예를 든다면 나라의 정권이 바뀔 때 혼란해지는 것과 같습니다. 시대적인 남은 종이라는 것은 하나님의 뜻에 합당한 자라야 남기 때문입니다. 새 시대를 건설하는 것은 새로운 순과 같은 종이 아니고는 새 시대를 건설할 수가 없기 때문입니다.
율법적인 종교가 복음적인 사도들을 죽이는 권리를 가지고 나왔던 것입니다.
그와 같이 죄와 더러움을 씻는 은혜 시대 역사가 바뀌고 예언시대로 접어들어 예언자들이 당할 시련을 본 성경은 가르치고 있습니다.
은혜시대에도 시련 중에  남은 종으로 큰 역사를 일으켜서 세계적인 대종교를 이루었습니다. 그리고 환난 시대에도 시련 중에 남은 종으로서 세계를 정복하는 새 시대를 건설하는 통일을 이루는 것입니다.
시련 중에 남은 종의 자격은 성서를 통하여 알아보기로 합니다.

God lifts the servant and uses it like God (Zech.12:8). To be like the servant of God is to be done only in trial, and it is makes peoples’s mind stronger and harder extremely, while making your servants as gods.
In other words, the rest of the servants will be used like God, and at the same time will have the right to judge and rule the world with the Lord.
하나님은 종을 들어서 신과 같이 쓰는 것입니다(슥12:8). 하나님의 종이 신과 같이 되는 것은 시련 중이라야 이루어지는 것이니 극도로 사람의 마음을 강퍅하게 하는 동시에 당신의 종은 신과 같이 만들어 쓰는 것을 남은 종의 역사라 하는 것입니다.
세밀히 말하자면 남은 종은 신과 같이 쓰여 지는 동시에 심판권을 가지고 주와 함께 세계를 다스리는 것입니다.

* Zech.13:9. And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will try them as gold is tried: they shall call on my name, and I will hear them: I will say, It is my people: and they shall say, The LORD is my God.
* 슥13:9. 내가 그 삼분지 일을 불 가운데 던져 은 같이 연단하며 금 같이 시험할 것이라 그들이 내 이름을 부르리니 내가 들을 것이며 나는 말하기를 이는 내 백성이라 할 것이요 그들은 말하기를 여호와는 내 하나님이시라 하리라.
* The explanation) The remnant of the third part is to test the gold and silver in a bellows, and then the Lord will answer and be left.
He who obeys, no matter how hard he tries, helps God. Even if a third of the work remains, you will be admitted if you pass the examination like gold or silver. So we must gather together to pray for a new song and receive a martyrdom, a prayerful lot, full a sacred oil, and God must give us responsibility.
When it is urgent, every time of worship and every appeal time, it will be a mission to receive a lot of grace pouring like a shower.
No matter how authentic, if you do not get the essence of heaven you will have not to bear fruit. He will keep it according to the prophecy, you have to live and spread the word.
The question is whether the servant will be left after a response.
* 강해) 3분의 1의 남은 자라도 금과 은을 풀무에 연단 함 같이 시험을 한 다음에 여호와 응답하시고 남은 자가 되게 한다는 것입니다.
아무리 시련이 와도 순종하는 자는 하나님께 도와주십니다. 삼분의 일이 남아도 금, 은을 연단함같이 시험하는데 합격하면 인정합니다.
그래서 모여서 새 노래 호소를 많이 해야 순교 응답 받고 기도 분량 차고 성신 기름 분량차고 하나님께서 책임을 져주어야 합니다. 급한 때이니 예배시간 마다 호소 시간마다 소낙비 같이 쏟아지는 은혜를 많이 받아야 사명자가 됩니다.
아무리 정통이라도 약간 해 봐야 하늘의 진액을 못 받으면 열매가 안 되는 법입니다. 예언대로 보호 할 것이니 생명을 걸고 말씀을 지키고 전해야 합니다.
응답받아 남은 종이 되느냐가 문제입니다. 

& He is a shining like a gold refine.(8-9, Dan.11:35, Dan.12:10).
  & 연단한 금같이 빛나는 자입니다.(8-9, 단11:35, 단12:10).

As gold and silver bright after have a refine, those who have the same immutable faith as the light will be more brilliant then.
Faith taught that when things come to difficult, they will shine more, and they say it is a faith like gold. God testifies no matter how, but it is more glorious and blessed for the chosen servant.
Trial is a contrived method of God that will make fall all those who can not use out. If, in the end, you will go to a new age without a trial for your missionary, you will not be able to divide the grain and chaff.
It is to divide the grain and chaff the work of the Thresher that God has smote the servants with the rod of trial.
금과 은은 연단이 있으므로 빛을 내는 것과 같이 금은 같은 불변의 신앙을 가진 사람은 그때 더 빛나게 될 것입니다. 신앙이란 어려운 일이 오게 될 때 더 빛을 내게 되는 것을 가르쳐서 금 같은 믿음이라 했습니다. 하나님은 아무리 시험을 해보아도 택한 종에게는 더욱 영광이 되고 축복이 되도록 하기 때문입니다.
시련이란 쓰지 못할 사람을 다 떨어지게 만드는 하나님의 모략적인 방법입니다.
만일 말세에 사명 자에게 시련이 없이 새 시대에 간다면 알곡과 쭉정이를 가를 수 없을 것입니다. 하나님께서 종들을 시련의 몽둥이로 치는 것은 알곡과 쭉정이를 가르기 위한 타작기의 역사입니다.

* God is a god of love who delights in cleansing sin, but he is a God of absolute justice. To put a remnant on the day judgement of justice is to achieve a new era with the remnants examine of the just wrath of tribulation
* 하나님은 죄를 씻는 것을 기뻐하는 사랑의 신이시지만 절대적인 공의가 계신 신이시니 공의로운 심판 날에 남은 자를 두기 위해서는 공의로운 진노의 환란 재앙으로 시험해 보면서 남은 자로 새 시대를 이룬다는 것입니다.

# The answer you receive in the great test.(Zech.13:2-9).
# 큰 시험 중에서 받는 응답.(슥13:2~9).

It is God's work that does not lead your servants to a new age without any test, but that you must give a great test with winer after the test achieve a new age.
When God always gives great blessings to your servants, you must pass the test. However, when Christianity becomes a peace kingdom on earth, that are the tests you can try on any servants, it is as follows.
하나님께서 당신의 종들을 아무런 시험 없이 새 시대로 인도하는 것이 아니요, 큰 시험을 반드시 주어서 그 시험을 이긴 자로서 새 시대를 이루는 것이 하나님의 역사라는 것입니다.
하나님께서 언제나 당신의 종들에게 큰 축복을 주실 때에는 반드시 시험을 통과시키는 일이 있습니다. 그런데 기독교가 지상 평화왕국을 이루게 될 때는 어느 종이나 다 시험을 해 보시는 것은 다음과 같습니다. 

* The biggest problem is whether you leave or fall into the test when you test your servants. The first blessed person in the world is the one who does not fall into temptation, but remains God's response.
Therefore, we must know that the greatest thing in the future is to enjoy the glory of the new age when we test to be the servant, that we are fall or left by the test.
* 가장 큰 문제가 되는 것은 종 된 자를 시험할 때에 시험에 떨어지느냐, 남느냐 하는 것입니다. 세상에서 제일 복된 자는 시험에 떨어지지 않고 하나님의 응답을 받아 남은 자입니다.
그러므로 우리는 앞으로 제일 큰일은 종 된 자를 시험할 때에 그 시험에서 떨어지지 않고 남은 자가 되어서 새 시대의 영광을 누리는 것이라는 것을 알아야 합니다.

* The curious period is 2023-2024 year for the unification of the inter-Korean tribulation, about 2023-2026 year for the three and a half years before, about 2026 year for the rapture and World War III, about 2026-2030 year for the next three and a half years, about 2030 year for the War of Armageddon, about the millennium The kingdom is expected around 2033 year.
* 궁금한 시기는 남북환란 통일은 2023년~2024년, 전 삼년 반은 2023년~2026년쯤, 휴거 및 3차 대전은 2026년쯤, 후 삼년 반은 2026년~2030년쯤, 아마겟돈 전쟁은 2030년쯤, 천년왕국은 2033년쯤 예상됩니다.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

상호명: 순금등대촛대교회   |  사업자 번호 : 109-89-04045   |  대표자 : 이새순
주소 : 서울시 강서구 양천로 16길 16 (3층) (방화동 562-21)
대표전화 : 02-2665-1260   |   E-mail : lgyoung290@naver.com
Copyright ⓒ 구원.kr / 순금등대촛대교회.한국 All rights reserved.