• Customer Center
    고객님께 편안하고 만족도 높은 서비스를 위해 항상 친절하게 답변해 드리겠습니다.
    Tel  : 02-2665-1260
    lgyoung290@naver.com
    운영시간 : 09:00 ~ 18:00
선지서 영한 변론

126. Evidence of Malachi pleading. chapter 1(2). Corruption of the alt…

페이지 정보

작성자 최고관리자 작성일23-06-18 09:14 조회209회 댓글0건

본문

126. Evidence of Malachi pleading. chapter 1(2). Corruption of the altar, the movement of the candlestick.(Mal.1:6-14)
126. 말라기 변론 증거. 1장(2). 제단 부패, 촛대 옮김.(말1:6~14)

Evidence of Malachi pleading. chapter 1. Corruption of the altar, the movement of the candlestick.(Mal.1:1-14)
말라기. 1장. 제단 부패, 촛대 옮김.(말1:1~14)

# He love Jacob, he hate Esau, move the candlestick(mission), despise the priest, they have no fear, the unclean offer thing, He want close the temple door, negligence things offered in sacrifice #
# 야곱을 사랑하고 에서를 미워함, 촛대(사명)가 옮겨 감, 제사장의 멸시, 경외함이 없음, 부정한 제물, 성전 문 닫기를 원하심, 소홀한 제물 #

This chapter taught that the candlestick will move when Israel becomes an altar of corruption.
본장은 아무리 이스라엘이라도 부패한 제단이 될 때에 촛대가 옮겨 갈 것을 가르쳤습니다.

* Important verse: 11. For from the rising of the sun even unto the going down of the same my name shall be great among the Gentiles; and in every place incense shall be offered unto my name, and a pure offering: for my name shall be great among the heathen, saith the LORD of hosts.
* 요절: 11절. 만군의 여호와가 이르노라 해 뜨는 곳에서부터 해 지는 곳까지의 이방 민족 중에서 내 이름이 크게 될 것이라 각처에서 내 이름을 위하여 분향하며 깨끗한 제물을 드리리니 이는 내 이름이 이방 민족 중에서 크게 될 것임이니라.

* The explanation) Therefore, God is going to be a great work among the nations and will fulfill His will.
He foretold that mission and blessings would be transferred. In the age of law, in the age of grace, from the fleshly Israel to the Gentile (spiritual Israel), from the time of grace to the time of tribulation, from spiritual Israel to the Gentile(unbeliever and communist world).
* 강해) 그러므로 하나님은 이방 민족 중에서 크게 역사하셔서 당신의 뜻을 이루시겠다는 것입니다. 사명과 축복이 옮겨 질 것을 예언했습니다. 율법시대에서 은혜시대에는 육적 이스라엘에서 이방(영적 이스라엘)으로 은혜시대에서 환란시대에는 영적 이스라엘에서 이방(믿지 않는 자와 공산 세계)으로 옮겨지는 것입니다.
* Mal.1:6. A son honoured his father, and a servant his master: if then I be a father, where is mine honour? and if I be a master, where is my fear? saith the LORD of hosts unto you, O priests, that despise my name. And you say, Wherein have we despised your name?
* 말1:6. 내 이름을 멸시하는 제사장들아 나 만군의 여호와가 너희에게 이르기를 아들은 그 아비를, 종은 그 주인을 공경하나니 내가 아비일 찐대 나를 공경함이 어디 있느냐 내가 주인일 찐대 나를 두려워함이 어디 있느냐 하나 너희는 이르기를 우리가 어떻게 주의 이름을 멸시하였나이까. 하는도다.

* The explanation) No matter how God offers sacrifices, he can not receive sacrifices without heartfelt sympathy. It means that there is no shortage of self without fulfilling the mission. It is a great sin that we can not overcome our mission, but when we look at sincerity, sacrifice is not a problem and conscience is a problem. You have to be loyal.
* 강해) 하나님께서는 아무리 제사를 드린다 하는 자라도 진심으로 순종하는 마음이 없는 제사를 받을 수 없다는 것입니다. 사명 감당 않으면서 자기 부족이 없다는 것입니다. 사명 감당 못하는 것이 큰 죄인데 그 성의를 보시고 제물이 문제가 아니고 양심이 문제입니다. 충성을 다해야 합니다.

* Mal.1:7~8. You offer polluted bread upon mine altar; and you say, Wherein have we polluted you? In that you say, The table of the LORD is contemptible. And if you offer the blind for sacrifice, is it not evil? and if you offer the lame and sick, is it not evil? offer it now unto your governor; will he be pleased with you, or accept your person? saith the LORD of hosts.
* 말1:7~8. 너희가 더러운 떡을 나의 단에 드리고도 말하기를 우리가 어떻게 주를 더럽게 하였나이까. 하는 도다 이는 너희가 주의 상은 경멸히 여길 것이라 말함을 인함이니라. 만군의 여호와가 이르노라 너희가 눈 먼 희생으로 드리는 것이 어찌 악하지 아니하며 저는 것, 병든 것으로 드리는 것이 어찌 악하지 아니 하냐 이제 그것을 너희 총독에게 드려보라 그가 너를 기뻐하겠느냐 너를 가납하겠느냐.

* The explanation) The sacrifice is because God sees the conscience of those who receive it and receives the sacrifice. If It have a fault to kill, it is okay. The sacrifice is conscience and sincerity, and it is no use even if it does not do the sincerity and pity.
If you fall down when you have a conscience, you should raise your mind with disgrace pride prestige. We have to do our best. It is the work of God, the Creator, which can not be neglected. You have to be sincere in your little things, and even if you donate, you have to give it true heart.
If you do not come to church and give your heart, body, and time to fulfill your intention and sincerity, you will become a sin. Do have to not neglect, grace always comes when there is always a earnest heart in your heart.
* 강해) 제물이라는 것은 하나님께서 받으시되 드리는 자의 양심을 보시고 제물을 받으시기 때문입니다. 이왕 죽일 것 흠이 있어도 괜찮지 않느냐 한다는 것입니다.
제사는 양심과 정성인데 정성을 다하지도 않고 불쌍히 여겨 달라고 해도 소용없다는 것입니다. 양심껏 하다가 넘어지면 일으켜 주시고 위신 깎여도 세워주시는데 양심껏 힘껏 해야 합니다. 전심전력을 다 해야 하는 것입니다.
조물주 하나님의 일인데 소홀히 할 수 없는 일입니다. 작은 일에 성심성의껏 해야 하며 성금을 바쳐도 정성껏 바쳐야 받으십니다.
교회에 와서 마음, 몸, 시간을 바쳐 뜻과 정성을 다하지 않으면 죄가 됩니다. 태만하면 안 되고 항상 마음 가운데 간절한 마음이 있으면 항상 은혜가 옵니다.

* Mal.1:9. And now, I pray you, beseech God that he will be gracious unto us: this has been by your means: will he regard your persons? saith the LORD of hosts.
* 말1:9. 만군의 여호와가 이르노라 너희는 나 하나님께 은혜를 구하기를 우리를 긍휼히 여기소서. 하여 보라 너희가 이같이 행하였으니 내가 너희 중 하나인들 받겠느냐.

* The explanation) God is a loving god with plenty of mercy and mercy, but he can not give grace to those who do not care for God with conscience. We ask you to have mercy on your heart sincerity and good faith, we ask for mercy and compassion.
* 강해) 하나님은 긍휼과 자비가 풍성한 사랑의 신이지만 양심으로 하나님을 경외치 않는 자에게 은혜를 베풀 수 없다는 것입니다. 성심성의껏 하고 불쌍히 여겨 달라고 하며 긍휼과 자비를 구해야 합니다.

* Mal.1:10. Who is there even among you that would shut the doors for nought? neither do you kindle fire on mine altar for nought. I have no pleasure in you, saith the LORD of hosts, neither will I accept an offering at your hand.
* 말1:10. 만군의 여호와가 이르노라 너희가 내 단 위에 헛되이 불사르지 못하게 하기 위하여 너희 중에 성전 문을 닫을 자가 있었으면 좋겠도다. 내가 너희를 기뻐하지 아니하며 너희 손으로 드리는 것을 받지도 아니하리라.
* The explanation) The abomination is devoted to God, and it is an annoyance to God, the temple where these people gather is that he want to close the door.
The sacrament is to see conscience, but the thing that is offer the most scarce is that you do not accept it and your mission is to do everything you do and not to receive offer the rest, you have to your whole hear and all  strength. Once you decide, you have to obey, even if you die. If you do not want to serve your loyalty and truth, you should close the chapel door. Prayer or chant should be sacrificed sincerity.
* 강해) 가증한 일은 하나님 앞에 바친다 하면서 하나님을 노엽게 하는 일이니 이러한 자들이 모이는 성전은 문을 닫기를 원하신다는 것입니다.
제사는 양심을 보시는 것인데 제일 부족한 것 바치니 안 받으시고 사명자가 내 할일 다하고 나머지 하려면 안 받는 것이고 전심전력을 다해야 한다는 것입니다.
한번 작정하면 죽어도 순종해야 합니다. 충성과 진실을 다 해서 섬기지 않으려면 예배당 문 닫으라는 것입니다. 기도나 성가도 성의껏 해야 합니다.

* Mal.1:11. For from the rising of the sun even unto the going down of the same my name shall be great among the Gentiles; and in every place incense shall be offered unto my name, and a pure offering: for my name shall be great among the heathen, saith the LORD of hosts.
* 말1:11. 만군의 여호와가 이르노라 해 뜨는 곳에서부터 해 지는 곳까지의 이방 민족 중에서 내 이름이 크게 될 것이라 각처에서 내 이름을 위하여 분향하며 깨끗한 제물을 드리리니 이는 내 이름이 이방 민족 중에서 크게 될 것임이니라.

* The explanation) That is why God works big in the Gentiles so that He will achieve do His will. From the time of law to the time of grace, and from the age of grace to the time of tribulation, when the age of the Gentiles is exceeded, the mission is shifted moved.
Just as the Gentiles are blessed now, more conscientious strangers are coming in the new era than the Christians wild graped in the future.
In the church, eating wormwood water and harvesting wild grapes is a perishing and out-of-church man in the new era. Outgoing showiness;    and abominable believers are ruined.
He is the God of all the nations of God. The Jews still know that they are their gods. The same is true of Christians.
Becoming a world-class candlestick church, the elected people under the northern regime will also be saved.
* 강해) 그러므로 하나님은 이방 민족 중에서 크게 역사하셔서 당신의 뜻을 이루시겠다는 것입니다. 율법시대에서 은혜시대로 넘어올 때와 은혜시대에서 환란시대로 넘어 올 때 이방 민족 중에서 크게 되는데 사명이 옮겨지는 것입니다.
지금 이방 사람이 복 받은 것처럼 앞으로 들포도 된 기독교인 보다 양심적인 이방 사람이 새 시대 많이 갑니다. 교회 안에서 쑥물 먹고 들 포도를 맺는 것은 멸망하고 교회 밖의 사람 새 시대 많이 갑니다. 외식적이고 가증한 신자는 망합니다.
하나님의 전 세계 민족의 하나님이십니다. 유대인들은 아직도 자기들의 하나님인줄 알고 있습니다. 기독교인도 마찬가지입니다. 세계적인 촛대교회가 되어 북방 정권하의 택한 백성도 구원받게 됩니다.

@ Remember therefore from whence you are fallen, and repent, and do the first works; or else I will come unto you quickly, and will remove your candlestick out of his place, except you repent.(Rev.2:5)
@ 그러므로 어디서 떨어진 것을 생각하고 회개하여 처음 행위를 가지라 만일 그리하지 아니하고 회개치 아니하면 내가 네게 임하여 네 촛대를 그 자리에서 옮기리라.
(계2:5).

* Mal.1:12~14. But ye have profaned it, in that ye say, The table of the LORD is polluted; and the fruit thereof, even his meat, is contemptible.
Ye said also, Behold, what a weariness is it! and ye have snuffed at it, saith the LORD of hosts; and ye brought that which was torn, and the lame, and the sick; thus ye brought an offering: should I accept this of your hand? saith the LORD. But cursed be the deceiver, which hath in his flock a male, and voweth, and sacrificeth unto the LORD a corrupt thing: for I am a great King, saith the LORD of hosts, and my name is dreadful among the heathen.
* 말1:12~14. 그러나 너희는 말하기를 여호와의 상은 더러웠고 그 위에 있는 실과 곧 식물은 경멸히 여길 것이라 하여 내 이름을 더럽히는도다. 만군의 여호와가 이르노라 너희가 또 말하기를 이 일이 얼마나 번폐스러운고 하며 코웃음하고 토색한 물건과 저는 것, 병든 것을 가져왔느니라. 너희가 이같이 헌물을 가져오니 내가 그것을 너희 손에서 받겠느냐 여호와의 말이니라. 떼 가운데 수컷이 있거늘 그 서원하는 일에 흠 있는 것으로 사기하여 내게 드리는 자는 저주를 받으리니 나는 큰 임금이요 내 이름은 열방 중에서 두려워하는 것이 됨이니라. 만군의 여호와의 말이니라.

* The explanation) Because God is angry when we do. Wrath comes to those who love God but do not know how to thank. The greatest king is that the devotees of God's offering scantiness are wrong and fraudulent.
They are cursed by their because they believed in a fearful God with a detestable(abominable) conscience.
We must give worship, intention, heart, and sincerity, but must do not be bothered. A servant must do so with a conscience that he will do as much as he can with God's will. If you have the word 'me', you will be blessed change woe. We must obey God's will only.
* 강해) 왜냐 할 때 하나님은 진노하였기 때문입니다. 진노라는 것은 하나님의 사랑을 받고도 감사할 줄 모르는 사람에게 오는 것입니다. 제일 큰 임금 하나님께 바치는 사람이 부족한 것 바치는 것 자체가 잘못이며 사기라는 것입니다.
두려운 하나님을 가증한 양심으로 믿었기 때문에 스스로 저주를 받습니다. 예배를 뜻과 마음과 정성을 다 바쳐야하는데 귀찮게 여기면 안 됩니다.
종은 하나님의 뜻이라면 마음껏 해보겠다는 양심으로 해야 합니다. ‘나’라는 자체가 있으면 복이 화가 됩니다. 하나님에 뜻에만 순종해야 합니다.

* It is a lesson that God has taught that foreknowledge and prearranged  timeliness, and at the same time, must do what man should do, and he who despises the altar of God will be cursed.
* 하나님께서 예지와 예정이 계신 동시에 사람이 해야 할 일은 해야만 된다는 것을 가르친 교훈이니 하나님의 제단을 경멸이 여기는 자는 저주를 받게 될 것입니다. 

* The curious period is 2023-2024 year for the unification of the inter-Korean tribulation, about 2023-2027 year for the three and a half years before, about 2027 year for the rapture and World War III, about 2027-2030 year for the next three and a half years, about 2030 year for the War of Armageddon, about the millennium The kingdom is expected around 2033 year.
* 궁금한 시기는 남북환란 통일은 2023년~2024년, 전 삼년 반은 2023년~2027년쯤, 휴거 및 3차 대전은 2027년쯤, 후 삼년 반은 2027년~2030년쯤, 아마겟돈 전쟁은 2030년쯤, 천년왕국은 2033년쯤 예상됩니다.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

상호명: 순금등대촛대교회   |  사업자 번호 : 109-89-04045   |  대표자 : 이새순
주소 : 서울시 강서구 양천로 16길 16 (3층) (방화동 562-21)
대표전화 : 02-2665-1260   |   E-mail : lgyoung290@naver.com
Copyright ⓒ 구원.kr / 순금등대촛대교회.한국 All rights reserved.