• Customer Center
    고객님께 편안하고 만족도 높은 서비스를 위해 항상 친절하게 답변해 드리겠습니다.
    Tel  : 02-2665-1260
    lgyoung290@naver.com
    운영시간 : 09:00 ~ 18:00
선지서 영한 변론

127. Evidence of Malachi pleading. Chapter 2(1). Corruption of the pri…

페이지 정보

작성자 최고관리자 작성일23-06-22 07:47 조회193회 댓글0건

본문

127. Evidence of Malachi pleading. Chapter 2(1). Corruption of the priest.(Mal.2:1-6)
127. 말라기 변론 증거. 2장(1). 제사장의 부패.(말2:1~6)

# The curse of the priest, the covenant of life and peace, the law of truth in the mouth, peace and honesty, knowledge in lips, no of one-sidedness, dislike of divorce and abuse, creation of a spirit, A devout offspring
# 제사장의 저주, 생명과 평강의 언약, 입에는 진리의 법, 화평과 정직, 입술에 지식, 편벽이 없어야 함, 이혼과 학대를 싫어함, 한 영만 지으심, 경건한 자손 #

In this chapter, even an anointed servant curses blessedness if he does not glorify the name of God.
본장은 아무리 기름부음 받은 종이라도 하나님의 이름을 영화롭게 하지 아니하면 오히려 복을 저주 하신다는 것입니다.

* Important verse: 11. Judah has dealt treacherously, and an abomination is committed in Israel and in Jerusalem; for Judah has profaned the holiness of the LORD which he loved, and has married the daughter of a strange god.
* 요절: 11절. 유다는 궤사를 행하였고 이스라엘과 예루살렘 중에서는 가증한 일을 행하였으며 유다는 여호와의 사랑하시는 그 성결을 욕되게 하여 이방 신의 딸과 결혼하였으니

* The explanation) We are all children of God, and having a deceit in our brother is a detestable thing, and it will be an abomination to the name of God. There can be no compromise.
* 강해) 우리는 다 하나님이 지은 자녀이니 형제에게 궤사가 있다는 것은 가증한 일이 됨으로 하나님의 이름을 욕되게 하는 일이 될 것이니 조금도 타협이 있을 수 없습니다.

* Mal.2:1~2. And now, O you priests, this commandment is for you.
If you will not hear, and if you will not lay it to heart, to give glory unto my name, saith the LORD of hosts, I will even send a curse upon you, and I will curse your blessings: yea, I have cursed them already, because you do not lay it to heart.
* 말2:1~2. 너희 제사장들아 이제 너희에게 이같이 명령하노라. 만군의 여호와가 이르노라 너희가 만일 듣지 아니하며 마음에 두지 아니하여 내 이름을 영화롭게 하지 아니하면 내가 너희에게 저주를 내려 너희의 복을 저주하리라 내가 이미 저주하였나니 이는 너희가 그것을 마음에 두지 아니하였음이니라.

* The explanation) Even an anointed servant curses blessedness if he does not glorify the name of God. God's servant is a great sin in sins unless he does not glorify God, and he is cursed if God only does not want to glorify.
No matter how insufficient, ignorant, poor or weak, He only heals you if you want to glorify God only. It is evil for those who seek honor, prestige, and right in the church. If God only glorifies God, he uses hold up it.
If you want to make a earnestly of God even if you have a word or a sleep or wake, you will use hold up you. God will admit that if God is glorified,  Even if you fail in your pride, you will be disgraced, and if you fail, you will perish only if you will glorify God.
* 강해) 아무리 기름부음 받은 종이라도 하나님의 이름을 영화롭게 하지 아니하면 오히려 복을 저주 하신다는 것입니다. 하나님의 종이 하나님만 영화롭게 하지 아니하면 죄 중에 큰 죄이며 하나님만 영화롭게 하려는 마음이 없으면 저주 받습니다.
아무리 부족하고 무식하고 가난해도 약해도 하나님만 영화롭게 하려는 마음만 있으면 고쳐주십니다. 교회 안에서 명예, 위신, 권리 찾는 자는 악입니다. 일구월심 하나님만 영화롭게 하겠다면 들어 쓰십니다.
말 한마디라도 자나 깨나 길을 가나 하나님만 영화롭게 하려하면 하나님께서 들어 쓰신다는 것입니다. 위신이 떨어져도 망신을 당해도 실패를 해도 망해도 하나님만 영화롭게 하겠다면 하나님께서 인정하십니다.

* Mal.2:3. Behold, I will corrupt your seed, and spread dung upon your faces, even the dung of your solemn feasts; and one shall take you away with it.
* 말2:3. 보라 내가 너희의 종자를 견책할 것이요 똥 곧 너희 절기의 희생의 똥을 너희 얼굴에 바를 것이라 너희가 그것과 함께 제하여 버림을 당하리라.

* The explanation) Because servant can not be self, it is disgraceful that servant are self-centered. If God's servant is to glorify himself, he will be shamed like shit and abandoned like shit.
Those who have done bad things and those who have received bad reviews are those who will take offense and who will shit.
* 강해) 왜냐하면 종은 자기라는 것이 있을 수 없는 것이니 종 된 자가 자기를 중심한다는 것은 수치를 당하게 되는 일입니다. 하나님의 종이 자기를 영화롭게 하려는 것이 있다면 똥 같이 수치를 당하고 똥같이 버림을 당한 다는 것입니다. 악평을 하던 자와 악평을 받던 자 중에 누명을 벗을 자가 있고 똥을 칠할 자가 있습니다.

* Mal.2:4~5. And you shall know that I have sent this commandment unto you, that my covenant might be with Levi, saith the LORD of hosts.
My covenant was with him of life and peace; and I gave them to him for the fear wherewith he feared me, and was afraid before my name.
* 말2:4~5. 만군의 여호와가 이르노라 내가 이 명령을 너희에게 내린 것은 레위와 세운 나의 언약이 항상 있게 하려 함인 줄을 너희가 알리라. 레위와 세운 나의 언약은 생명과 평강의 언약이라 내가 이것으로 그에게 준 것은 그로 경외하게 하려 함이라 그가 나를 경외하고 내 이름을 두려워하였으며

* The explanation) God commands us to give us the covenant of life and peace, and we will have to obey the covenant and fear God.
We fear God because of the covenant of life and peace. I am the God who will protect you, help you, save you, and bless you, It is God who trusts me and calls me to fear me.
If we do not have an award, we will not have to struggle, and if the Word of God is not beneficial to us, and there is no peace, we will not need to honor God. We are thankful that he give us a hope, awe, forgive a sin, a holy spirit, a remnant in the day of tribulation and calamity, and a reward.
So the apostle Paul said that the sufferings of the present can not be compared with the glory that will come to pass. We are more and more able to compare.
* 강해) 하나님은 명령을 주시되 생명과 평강의 언약을 따라서 주시는 것이니 언약을 믿고 하나님을 경외하는 마음으로 순종해야만 될 것입니다.
우리가 생명과 평강의 언약 때문에 하나님을 경외합니다. 내가 너를 보호하고 도와주고 구원하고 축복하겠으니 날 의지하고 나를 경외하라고 하시는 하나님이십니다.
우리가 상급 준다는 것이 없으면 애쓸 필요가 없을 것이며 하나님의 말씀이 우리에게 유익이 없고 평강이 없다면 하나님 공경할 필요가 없을 것입니다.
소망이 있어 경외하고 죄 사해주시고 성신 주시고 환란과 재앙의 날에 남은 자가 되게 하시고 상급을 주신다니 얼마나 감사가 넘칩니다.
그러니 사도 바울은 지금의 고난은 장차 받을 영광과 족히 비교 할 수 없다고 하였습니다. 우리는 더욱 넘치고 더욱 비교 할 수가 없습니다. 

* Mal.2:6. The law of truth was in his mouth, and iniquity was not found in his lips: he walked with me in peace and equity, and did turn many away from iniquity.
* 말2:6. 그 입에는 진리의 법이 있었고 그 입술에는 불의함이 없었으며 그가 화평과 정직한 중에서 나와 동행하며 많은 사람을 돌이켜 죄악에서 떠나게 하였느니라.

* The explanation) Therefore, in the mouth of to be the servant, there is a law of truth, which is the word of the covenant, and there is no injustice, so that you can accompany the Lord God and repent many peoples.
It is not that you have to speak well, but God is responsible if you testify to the truth rightly. If you testify rightly only God's law, God is the substitute for what you want to say, God is with you
Speaking in the law of truth, it is simple to say that there are variations and many people can lead to a new age. We must do legal sermons, philosophical literary and scientific sermons, there is no fruit, and throw away the pulpit.   
When you give legal truth, God is responsible for everything else. If there is a law of truth in your mouth, and peace and honesty, God is with you.
* 강해) 그러므로 종 된 자의 입에는 언약의 말씀인 진리의 법이 있고 불의가 없는 자라야 여호와 하나님과 동행을 하며 많은 사람을 회개케 할 수 있습니다.
말을 잘해야 하는 것이 아니고 진리만 바로 증거 하면 하나님께서 책임을 지시는 것입니다. 듣게 하시는 이도 하나님이시니 하나님의 법대로만 증거 하면 하나님께서 하고 싶은 말씀을 대신하니 하나님께서 동행하시는 것입니다.
진리의 법으로 말하면 간단히 말해도 변동이 생기고 많은 사람을 새 시대로 인도할 수 있습니다. 법적 설교를 해야지 철학적 문학적 과학적 설교하면 열매가 없고 강단을 버리는 것입니다. 법적 진리를 전해 놓으면 그 밖에 것은 하나님이 책임지시는 것입니다. 입에는 진리의 법이 있고 화평과 정직이 있으면 하나님께서 함께 하십니다.

& There must be a law of truth.(5-6).
 & 진리의 법이 있어야 됩니다.(5~6).

God is unifying with the Word. Therefore, do not let anyone record the Bible, but let the representative record the words in the book, and the other person in his witness to the law on his lips, God works.
When many people today preach, but when they leave the lips of the law of truth, God does not fall the work of the answer to the pulpit.
If there is no word of God on above the throne, this can not be a holy church. The church is the place where God teaches the law of truth  through the pulpit, and every man believes and obeys the law, and the law that is done by God is blessed. The servant who is always stand on the pulpit must have a law of truth in his mouth.
Truth is that God records the Word in a book and does it according to the law. Therefore, the most blessed are those who have the law of truth on their lips. Because many people live here and many people are blessed here too.
하나님께서는 말씀으로 통일을 시키시는 것입니다. 그러므로 누구든지 성경을 기록하게 하시는 것이 아니고 대표적인 사람에게 말씀을 책에 기록하도록 하시고 그 밖의 사람은 입술에 그 법을 따라서 증거 할 때에 하나님께서 역사하십니다.
오늘날 많은 사람이 설교를 하고 있지만 그 입술에 진리의 법을 떠나서 말하게 될 때에는 하나님께서는 그 강단에 응답의 역사를 나리시지 않는 것입니다.
강단에 보좌 위에 계신 하나님의 말씀이 나리는 것이 없다면 이것은 거룩한 교회가 될 수 없습니다. 교회라는 것은 강단을 통하여 하나님의 진리의 법을 바로 가르쳐서 모든 사람이 그 법대로 믿고 순종하며 그 법대로 행하시는 하나님께서 복을 받게 하는 곳이니 언제나 강단에 선 종은 그 입에 진리의 법이 있어야 합니다.
진리라는 것은 하나님께서 미리 말씀을 책에 기록하게 하시고 그 법을 따라서 인생에게 행하는 것을 말합니다. 그러므로 가장 복 있는 자는 입술에 진리의 법이 있는 자입니다. 왜냐하면 많은 사람이 사는 것도 여기에 있고 많은 사람이 복을 받게 되는 것도 여기에 있기 때문입니다.

Anyone who witnesses the truth and wants to open his mouth according to the law from the beginning and ask God, God uses his lips with his tools.
But when the one who testifies to the truth begins to violate the law once and twice, its mouth becomes the tool of Satan.
When Eve talked about a cunning snake, he does addition and subtraction left the law of God, and the cunning serpent had the opportunity to infiltrate Eve.
When Jesus was fighting the devil in the wilderness, he took the law of truth on his lips and repel away the devil. The devil, who always has a air power, is trying to infiltrate those who do not keep the law of truth on their lips.
누구든지 진리를 증거 할 때에 처음부터 그 법을 따라서 입을 열고자하여 하나님께 구하면 하나님께서는 그 입술을 당신의 도구로 쓰는 것입니다.
그러나 진리를 증거 하는 자가 그 법을 한 번, 두 번 어기기 시작할 때에는 그 입은 사단의 도구가 됩니다. 하와가 간교한 뱀을 상대하여 말할 때에 하나님의 법을 떠나 가감하므로 간교한 뱀은 하와에게 침투할 기회를 가졌던 것입니다.
예수님께서는 광야에서 마귀와 싸울 때에 입술에 진리의 법을 가지고 마귀를 물리치셨습니다. 언제나 공중 세력을 가진 마귀는 입술에 진리의 법을 지키지 아니하는 자를 침투하려고 노리고 있는 것입니다.

& There must be no injustice.(6).
  & 불의함이 없어야 됩니다.(6).

The following is called injustice on lips.
  입술에 불의라는 것은 다음과 같습니다.

First: It is a word that harms the listener. In other words, it can damage and benefit people who go to other people through preaching.
Therefore, words are done for those who hear rather than for oneself, and the words that harm the hearers become unrighteous.
첫째: 듣는 자에게 피해를 주는 말입니다. 우리말이라는 것은 한 번 말하면 그것이 전파를 통하여 다른 사람에게 들어갈 적에 피해를 줄 수도 있고 유익을 줄 수도 있습니다. 그러므로 말이라는 것은 자기를 위하여 하는 것보다도 듣는 자를 위하여 하는 것이니 듣는 사람에게 피해를 주는 말은 불의가 됩니다.

Second: It is not necessary for the hearer. For example, if a person sells something and sells something that is not necessary to the opponent, it will be a state that will prevent be a detriment to the country.
To say the words that are not necessary in this way is to give time and lose the personality and automatically enter the wander. Wandering starts from the point where unnecessary thoughts come to mind when we speak unnecessary words.
It is an amusement for people to laugh and to noisy while they do not need to speak. Amusement is to be a door to get people into wandering.
둘째: 듣는 자에게 필요가 없는 말입니다. 예를 든다면 물건을 파는 사람이 상대편에게 필요가 없는 것을 만들어 강제로 판다면 이것이 국가에 손해가 되는 일이므로 국가에서도 막을 것입니다.
이와 같이 필요 없는 말을 남에게 한다는 것은 시간을 허송하는 일이며 인격을 잃는 일이며 자동적으로 방랑심이 들어가는 일입니다. 방랑이라는 것은 필요 없는 말을 할 때에 쓸데없는 생각이 떠오르는 데서부터 시작되는 것입니다.
사람이 필요 없는 말을 하면서 웃고 떠든다는 것은 한 오락이 되는 것이니 오락이라는 것은 사람을 방랑에 들어가게 하는 문이 되는 것입니다.

Third: It is tempting to attract the mind of the listener. It is unrighteous if a person is trying to attract a person's heart when he speaks.
Because the word is used to use another person, because the saying itself becomes unrighteous. If a certain person speaks psychologically to attract a person's heart, it is not a servant of God but a false prophecy.
셋째: 듣는 자의 마음을 끌기 위하여 유혹하는 말입니다. 어떤 사람이 말을 할 때에 사람의 마음을 끌기 위하여 했다면 불의가 됩니다.
왜냐하면 그 말은 다른 사람을 이용하기 위하여 하는 말이니 그 말하는 자체가 불의가 되기 때문입니다. 어떤 종이 사람의 마음을 끌기 위하여 심리학적으로 말을 한다면 이것은 하나님의 종이 아니고 거짓 선지일 것입니다.

* The curious period is 2023-2024 year for the unification of the inter-Korean tribulation, about 2023-2027 year for the three and a half years before, about 2027 year for the rapture and World War III, about 2027-2030 year for the next three and a half years, about 2030 year for the War of Armageddon, about the millennium The kingdom is expected around 2033 year.
* 궁금한 시기는 남북환란 통일은 2023년~2024년, 전 삼년 반은 2023년~2027년쯤, 휴거 및 3차 대전은 2027년쯤, 후 삼년 반은 2027년~2030년쯤, 아마겟돈 전쟁은 2030년쯤, 천년왕국은 2033년쯤 예상됩니다.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

상호명: 순금등대촛대교회   |  사업자 번호 : 109-89-04045   |  대표자 : 이새순
주소 : 서울시 강서구 양천로 16길 16 (3층) (방화동 562-21)
대표전화 : 02-2665-1260   |   E-mail : lgyoung290@naver.com
Copyright ⓒ 구원.kr / 순금등대촛대교회.한국 All rights reserved.