• Customer Center
    고객님께 편안하고 만족도 높은 서비스를 위해 항상 친절하게 답변해 드리겠습니다.
    Tel  : 02-2665-1260
    lgyoung290@naver.com
    운영시간 : 09:00 ~ 18:00
선지서 영한 변론

7. Jeremiah's argument (7). Chapter.24~33. The Restoration of Israel (…

페이지 정보

작성자 최고관리자 작성일23-08-12 08:16 조회191회 댓글0건

본문

7. Jeremiah's argument (7). Chapter.24~33. The Restoration of Israel (Restoration of the Garden of Eden)
7. 예레미야 변론(3). 24장~33장. 이스라엘의 회복(에덴동산 복구)

* The meaning of Jeremiah; The Jehovah exalts himself. The Jehovah sets it up. The prophet of all nations are virtually end servant.
The end times servants are exalts that God gives high kingship.
The Transfiguration saints is also one hundred and forty-four thousand.
* 예레미야의 뜻; 여호와께서 높이신다. 여호와께서 세우신다. 만국의 선지자는 사실상 말세 종입니다. 말세 종은 하나님께서 높이신다는 것은 왕권을 준다는 것입니다. 변화성도 십사만 사천 명이 말세 종입니다.

* the mean; God's judgment and salvation, a new covenant people become a new age. It is the restoration of Israel that the fallen people shall perish by sword, famine, and pestilence, and that the remnant of the people shall be the earthly peace kingdom.
Jacob meant the eastern Jacob, and he is the end commissioner.
But there is no knowledge, no seeking or hearing the truth, a cry of a sad and lonely prophet.
* 대지; 하나님의 심판과 구원, 새로운 언약의 백성이 되어 새 시대가 이루어집니다. 타락한 백성은 칼과 기근과 염병으로 망하게 되고 남은 백성이 지상 평화왕국을 이루는 것이 이스라엘의 회복입니다. 야곱은 동방 야곱을 뜻했으니 말세 사명자입니다.
그러나 지식이 없고 진리를 찾거나 듣는 자가 없어 슬프고 고독한 선지자의 외침이 됩니다.

* important verse: Jer.31:33. But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, say the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people.
* 요절: 렘31:33. 나 여호와가 말하노라. 그러나 그날 후에 내가 이스라엘 집에 세울 언약은 이러하니 곧 내가 나의 법을 그들의 속에 두며 그 마음에 기록하여 나는 그들의 하나님이 되고 그들은 내 백성이 될 것이라.

* the explanation) The restoration of Israel is a lesson of a new age, a lesson of the Lord, God given to prophets. The gospel of the kingdom is a lesson that the Lord has given to the apostles, that is, the soul is saved and becomes heaven.
The restoration of Israel is a new heaven and a land, Lord ruled as a king of kings, a land peaceful kingdom. It is a country without people who do not know God.
* 강해) 이스라엘이 회복되는 것은 새 시대 가는 새 일의 교훈이니 선지자들에게 하나님께서 주신 여호와의 교훈입니다. 천국복음은 주님께서 사도들에게 주신 교훈이니 영혼이 구원 받아 천국을 이루는 것입니다.
이스라엘이 회복은 새 하늘 새 땅으로 지상 평화왕국을 이루어 만왕의 왕이신 주님께서 다스리는 나라입니다. 하나님을 모르는 백성이 없는 나라입니다.

@ The LORD showed me, and, behold, two baskets of figs were set before the temple of the LORD, after that Nebuchadrezzar king of Babylon had carried away captive Jeconiah the son of Jehoiakim king of Judah, and the princes of Judah, with the carpenters and smiths, from Jerusalem, and had brought them to Babylon.
One basket had very good figs, even like the figs that are first ripe: and the other basket had very naughty figs, which could not be eaten, they were so bad. Then said the LORD unto me, What see you, Jeremiah? And I said, Figs; the good figs, very good; and the evil, very evil, that cannot be eaten, they are so evil.(Jer.24:1~3).
@ 바벨론 왕 느부갓네살이 유다 왕 여호야김의 아들 여고냐와 유다 방백들과 목공들과 철공들을 예루살렘에서 바벨론으로 옮긴 후에 여호와께서 여호와의 전 앞에 놓인 무화과 두 광주리로 내게 보이셨는데 한 광주리에는 처음 익은 듯한 극히 좋은 무화과가 있고 한 광주리에는 악하여 먹을 수 없는 극히 악한 무화과가 있더라.
여호와께서 내게 이르시되 예레미야야 네가 무엇을 보느냐 내가 대답하되 무화과이온데 그 좋은 무화과는 극히 좋고 그 악한 것은 극히 악하여 먹을 수 없게 악하니이다.(렘24:1~3).
@ Again the word of the LORD came unto me, saying, Thus say the LORD, the God of Israel; Like these good figs, so will I acknowledge them that are carried away captive of Judah, whom I have sent out of this place into the land of the Chaldeans for their good.
For I will set mine eyes upon them for good, and I will bring them again to this land: and I will build them, and not pull them down; and I will plant them, and not pluck them up. And I will give them an heart to know me, that I am the LORD: and they shall be my people, and I will be their God: for they shall return unto me with their whole heart.
And as the evil figs, which cannot be eaten, they are so evil; surely thus saith the LORD, So will I give Zedekiah the king of Judah, and his princes, and the residue of Jerusalem, that remain in this land, and them that dwell in the land of Egypt: And I will deliver them to be removed into all the kingdoms of the earth for their hurt, to be a reproach and a proverb, a taunt and a curse, in all places whither I shall drive them.
And I will send the sword, the famine, and the pestilence, among them, till they be consumed from off the land that I gave unto them and to their fathers
@ 여호와의 말씀이 또 내게 임하니라 가라사대 이스라엘의 하나님 여호와가 이같이 말하노라 내가 이곳에서 옮겨 갈대아인의 땅에 이르게 한 유다 포로를 이 좋은 무화과 같이 보아 좋게 할 것이라. 내가 그들을 돌아보아 좋게 하여 다시 이 땅으로 인도하고 세우고 헐지 아니하며 심고 뽑지 아니하겠고 내가 여호와인줄 아는 마음을 그들에게 주어서 그들로 전심으로 내게 돌아오게 하리니 그들은 내 백성이 되겠고 나는 그들의 하나님이 되리라.
나 여호와가 이같이 말하노라 내가 유다 왕 시드기야와 그 방백들과 예루살렘의 남은 자로서 이 땅에 남아 있는 자와 애굽 땅에 거하는 자들을 이 악하여 먹을 수 없는 악한 무화과 같이 버리되 세상 모든 나라 중에 흩어서 그들로 환난을 당하게 할 것이며 또 그들로 내가 쫓아 보낼 모든 곳에서 치욕을 당하게 하며 말거리가 되게 하며 조롱과 저주를 받게 할 것이며 내가 칼과 기근과 염병을 그들 중에 보내어 그들로 내가 그들과 그 열조에게 준 땅에서 멸절하기까지 이르게 하리라 하시니라(렘24:4~10)

* the explanation) God's loving people are very good figs, but God makes His beloved people to be taken captive into Babylon captivity, It also allows you to come out.
Therefore, we must know that comfort is not God's love, and that even the loving servants are given trials and an ordeals in the world of darkness, and sometimes we must accept God's guidance even if we lead them to a difficult place.
The people who are left without captives are evil figs. The people who return from captivity at the appointed time are good figs, and the remaining people who are not returning are evil figurines. Those who do not obey will be destroyed by sword, famine, and pestilence.
God is still harvesting and gathering tares and wheat, very good figs and extremely wicked figs, sheep and goats. Indeed, the spirit of deceit is in a strong activity.
* 강해) 하나님의 사랑하는 백성이 극히 좋은 무화과인데 하나님께서는 사랑하는 백성을 오히려 바벨론 포로로 잡혀가게 하시고 또 나오게도 하십니다.
그래서 편한 것이 하나님의 사랑 받은 것이 아님을 알아야 하고 지금도 사랑하시는 종들이 흑암 덮인 세상에서 시련과 연단을 받게 하시는 것을 알아야 하며 때로는 힘든 곳으로 인도하시더라도 하나님의 인도를 받아 들여야 하는 것입니다.
포로로 안가고 남은 백성이 악한 무화과이며 정한 때에 포로에서 돌아오는 백성이 좋은 무화과이며 돌아오지 않고 남은 백성이 악한 무화과인데 순종치 않는 자들이 칼과 기근과 염병으로 쳐서 멸망당한다는 것입니다.
하나님께서는 지금도 가라지와 알곡, 극히 좋은 무화과와 극히 악한 무화과, 양과 염소를 가르시고 모으시고 계십니다. 참으로 미혹의 영이 강한 활동 중에 있습니다.

@ For they prophesy falsely unto you in my name: I have not sent them, saith the LORD. For thus saith the LORD, That after seventy years be accomplished at Babylon I will visit you, and perform my good word toward you, in causing you to return to this place.
For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.
Then shall ye call upon me, and ye shall go and pray unto me, and I will hearken unto you. And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart.
And I will be found of you, saith the LORD: and I will turn away your captivity, and I will gather you from all the nations, and from all the places whither I have driven you, saith the LORD; and I will bring you again into the place whence I caused you to be carried away captive.
Because ye have said, The LORD hath raised us up prophets in Babylon;
Know that thus saith the LORD of the king that sitteth upon the throne of David, and of all the people that dwelleth in this city, and of your brethren that are not gone forth with you into captivity;
Thus saith the LORD of hosts; Behold, I will send upon them the sword, the famine, and the pestilence, and will make them like vile figs, that cannot be eaten, they are so evil.
And I will persecute them with the sword, with the famine, and with the pestilence, and will deliver them to be removed to all the kingdoms of the earth, to be a curse, and an astonishment, and an hissing, and a reproach, among all the nations whither I have driven them:
Because they have not hearkened to my words, saith the LORD, which I sent unto them by my servants the prophets, rising up early and sending them; but ye would not hear, saith the LORD(Jer.29:9~19).
@ 내가 그들을 보내지 아니하였어도 그들이 내 이름으로 거짓을 예언함이니라. 여호와의 말이니라. 나 여호와가 이같이 말하노라 바벨론에서 칠십년이 차면 내가 너희를 권고하고 나의 선한 말을 너희에게 실행하여 너희를 이곳으로 돌아오게 하리라.
나 여호와가 말하노라 너희를 향한 나의 생각은 내가 아나니 재앙이 아니라 곧 평안이요 너희 장래에 소망을 주려하는 생각이라. 너희는 내게 부르짖으며 와서 내게 기도하면 내가 너희를 들을 것이요 너희가 전심으로 나를 찾고 찾으면 나를 만나리라.
나 여호와가 말하노라 내가 너희에게 만나지겠고 너희를 포로 된 중에서 다시 돌아오게 하되 내가 쫓아 보내었던 열방과 모든 곳에서 모아 사로잡혀 떠나게 하던 본 곳으로 돌아오게 하리라 여호와의 말이니라 하셨느니라. 너희가 말하기를 여호와께서 바벨론에서 우리를 위하여 선지자들을 일으키셨다 하므로 여호와께서 다윗의 위에 앉은 왕과 이 성에 거하는 모든 백성 곧 너희와 함께 포로 되어 가지 아니한 너희 형제에게 대하여 이같이 말씀하시느니라. 만군의 여호와께서 이같이 말씀하시되 보라 내가 칼과 기근과 염병을 그들에게 보내어 그들로 악하여 먹을 수 없는 악한 무화과 같게 하겠고, 내가 칼과 기근과 염병으로 그들을 따르게 하며 그들을 세계 열방 중에 흩어 학대를 당하게 할 것이며 내가 그들을 쫓아 보낸 열방 중에서 저줏거리와 놀램과 치소와 모욕거리가 되게 하리니, 이는 내가 내 종 선지자들을 그들에게 보내되 부지런히 보내었으나 그들이 나 여호와의 말을 듣지 아니하며 듣지 아니 함이니라 여호와의 말이니라.(렘29:9~19).
@ Thus say the LORD; Behold, I will bring again the captivity of Jacob's tents, and have mercy on his dwelling places; and the city shall be builded upon her own heap, and the palace shall remain after the manner thereof.
And out of them shall proceed thanksgiving and the voice of them that make merry: and I will multiply them, and they shall not be few; I will also glorify them, and they shall not be small.
Their children also shall be as aforetime, and their congregation shall be established before me, and I will punish all that oppress them.
And their nobles shall be of themselves, and their governor shall proceed from the midst of them; and I will cause him to draw near, and he shall approach unto me: for who is this that engaged his heart to approach unto me? saith the LORD. And ye shall be my people, and I will be your God.
Behold, the whirlwind of the LORD goeth forth with fury, a continuing whirlwind: it shall fall with pain upon the head of the wicked.
The fierce anger of the LORD shall not return, until he hath done it, and until he have performed the intents of his heart: in the latter days ye shall consider it.(Jer.30:18~24).
@ 나 여호와가 말하노라 보라 내가 포로 된 야곱의 장막들을 돌이키고 그 거하는 곳들을 긍휼히 여길 것이라 그 성읍은 자기 산에 중건 될 것이요 그 궁궐은 본래대로 거하는 곳이 될 것이며, 감사하는 소리와 즐거워하는 자의 목소리가 그 중에서 나오리라 내가 그들을 번성케 하리니 쇠잔치 아니하겠고 내가 그들을 영화롭게 하리니 비천하지 아니하겠으며 그 자손은 여전하겠고 그 회중은 내 앞에 굳게 설 것이며 무릇 그를 압박하는 자는 내가 다 벌하리라.
그 왕은 그 본족에게서 날 것이요 그 통치자는 그들 중에서 나올 것이며 내가 그를 가까이 오게 하므로 그가 내게 접근하리라 그렇지 않고 담대히 내게 접근할 자가 누구뇨 여호와의 말이니라. 너희는 내 백성이 되겠고 나는 너희 하나님이 되리라.
보라 여호와의 노가 발하여 폭풍과 회리바람처럼 악인의 머리를 칠 것이라.
나 여호와의 진노는 내 마음의 뜻한 바를 행하여 이루기까지는 쉬지 아니하나니 너희가 말일에 그것을 깨달으리라.(렘30:18~24)
@ For thus saith the LORD; Sing with gladness for Jacob, and shout among the chief of the nations: publish ye, praise ye, and say, O LORD, save thy people, the remnant of Israel. Behold, I will bring them from the north country, and gather them from the coasts of the earth, and with them the blind and the lame, the woman with child and her that travailed with child together: a great company shall return thither.
They shall come with weeping, and with supplications will I lead them: I will cause them to walk by the rivers of waters in a straight way, wherein they shall not stumble: for I am a father to Israel, and Ephraim is my firstborn.
Hear the word of the LORD, O ye nations, and declare it in the isles afar off, and say, He that scattered Israel will gather him, and keep him, as a shepherd doth his flock. For the LORD hath redeemed Jacob, and ransomed him from the hand of him that was stronger than he.
Therefore they shall come and sing in the height of Zion, and shall flow together to the goodness of the LORD, for wheat, and for wine, and for oil, and for the young of the flock and of the herd: and their soul shall be as a watered garden; and they shall not sorrow any more at all.
Then shall the virgin rejoice in the dance, both young men and old together: for I will turn their mourning into joy, and will comfort them, and make them rejoice from their sorrow.
And I will satiate the soul of the priests with fatness, and my people shall be satisfied with my goodness, saith the LORD.(Jer.31:7~14).
@ 나 여호와가 이같이 말하노라 너희는 야곱을 위하여 기뻐 노래하며 만국의 머리 된 자를 위하여 외쳐 전파하며 찬양하며 이르기를 여호와여 주의 백성 이스라엘의 남은 자를 구원하소서. 하라. 보라 내가 그들을 북편 땅에서 인도하며 땅 끝에서부터 모으리니 그들 중에는 소경과 절뚝발이와 잉태한 여인과 해산하는 여인이 함께하여 큰 무리를 이루어 이곳으로 돌아오되, 울며 올 것이며 그들이 나의 인도함을 입고 간구할 때에 내가 그들로 넘어지지 아니하고 하숫가의 바른 길로 행하게 하리라 나는 이스라엘의 아비요 에브라임은 나의 장자니라.
열방이여 너희는 나 여호와의 말을 듣고 먼 섬에 전파하여 이르기를 이스라엘을 흩으신 자가 그를 모으시고 목자가 그 양무리에게 행함 같이 그를 지키시리로다.
여호와께서 야곱을 속량하시되 그들보다 강한 자의 손에서 구속하셨으니 그들이 와서 시온의 높은 곳에서 찬송하며 여호와의 은사 곧 곡식과 새 포도주와 기름과 어린 양의 떼와 소의 떼에 모일 것이라 그 심령은 물댄 동산 같겠고 다시는 근심이 없으리로다 할찌어다. 그 때에 처녀는 춤추며 즐거워하겠고 청년과 노인이 함께 즐거워하리니 내가 그들의 슬픔을 돌이켜 즐겁게 하며 그들을 위로하여 근심한 후에 기쁨을 얻게 할 것임이니라. 내가 기름으로 제사장들의 심령에 흡족케 하며 내 은혜로 내 백성에게 만족케 하리라 여호와의 말이니라(렘31:7~14)
@ Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah:
Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD: But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people.
@ 나 여호와가 말하노라 보라 날이 이르리니 내가 이스라엘 집과 유다 집에 새 언약을 세우리라. 나 여호와가 말하노라 이 언약은 내가 그들의 열조의 손을 잡고 애굽 땅에서 인도하여 내던 날에 세운 것과 같지 아니할 것은 내가 그들의 남편이 되었어도 그들이 내 언약을 파하였음이니라. 나 여호와가 말하노라 그러나 그 날 후에 내가 이스라엘 집에 세울 언약은 이러하니 곧 내가 나의 법을 그들의 속에 두며 그 마음에 기록하여 나는 그들의 하나님이 되고 그들은 내 백성이 될 것이라(렘31:31~33)
@ And now therefore thus saith the LORD, the God of Israel, concerning this city, whereof ye say, It shall be delivered into the hand of the king of Babylon by the sword, and by the famine, and by the pestilence;
Behold, I will gather them out of all countries, whither I have driven them in mine anger, and in my fury, and in great wrath; and I will bring them again unto this place, and I will cause them to dwell safely:
And they shall be my people, and I will be their God: And I will give them one heart, and one way, that they may fear me for ever, for the good of them, and of their children after them:
And I will make an everlasting covenant with them, that I will not turn away from them, to do them good; but I will put my fear in their hearts, that they shall not depart from me. Yea, I will rejoice over them to do them good, and I will plant them in this land assuredly with my whole heart and with my whole soul. For thus saith the LORD; Like as I have brought all this great evil upon this people, so will I bring upon them all the good that I have promised them.(Jer.32:36~42)
@ 그러나 이스라엘의 하나님 나 여호와가 너희의 말하는바 칼과 기근과 염병으로 인하여 바벨론 왕의 손에 붙인바 되었다 하는 이 성에 대하여 이같이 말하노라.
보라 내가 노와 분과 큰 분노로 그들을 쫓아 보내었던 모든 지방에서 그들을 모아내어 이곳으로 다시 인도하여 안전히 거하게 할 것이라.
그들은 내 백성이 되겠고 나는 그들의 하나님이 될 것이며, 내가 그들에게 한 마음과 한 도를 주어 자기들과 자기 후손의 복을 위하여 항상 나를 경외하게 하고, 내가 그들에게 복을 주기 위하여 그들을 떠나지 아니하리라 하는 영영한 언약을 그들에게 세우고 나를 경외함을 그들의 마음에 두어 나를 떠나지 않게 하고,
내가 기쁨으로 그들에게 복을 주되 정녕히 나의 마음과 정신을 다하여 그들을 이 땅에 심으리라. 나 여호와가 이같이 말하노라 내가 이 백성에게 이 큰 재앙을 내린 것 같이 허락한 모든 복을 그들에게 내리리라(렘32:36~42)
@ Thus saith the LORD the maker thereof, the LORD that formed it, to establish it; the LORD is his name; Call unto me, and I will answer you, and shew thee great and mighty things, which you know not.(Jer.33:2~3)
@ 일을 행하는 여호와, 그것을 지어 성취하는 여호와, 그 이름을 여호와라 하는 자가 이같이 이르노라. 너는 내게 부르짖으라. 내가 네게 응답하겠고 네가 알지 못하는 크고 비밀한 일을 네게 보이리라(렘33:2~3)

* the explanation) Even now, in accordance with the doctrine of Alpha work, God teaches spiritual Israel to be restored in his appointed time, and he establishes an altar and raises a minister.
And said the secret gospel of the Latter Day (again prophesying), and the Spirit of the requesting, and the spirit of repentance(Is.4:4, the spirit of judgment, the spirit of annihilation, Joel.2:29. the late rain Holy Spirit pouring upon menservants and maidservants),
He restores the lost Garden of Eden and speaks of the recovery of Israel as a perfect blessing of a new era.
* 강해) 지금도 하나님께서는 알파 역사의 교훈대로 영적 이스라엘을 정한 때에 회복시키기 위하여 교훈 하시고 제단을 세우시고 사명자를 일으키십니다.
그리고 말세 복음의 비밀을 알리시고(다시 예언) 간구하는 영과 회개의 영을 보내시어(사4:4 심판의 영, 소멸의 영. 욜2:29 남종과 여종에게 부어 주시는 늦은 비 성령)빼앗겼던 에덴동산을 회복시켜 주심으로 완전한 새 시대의 축복을 이스라엘 회복으로 말씀하시고 계십니다.

* The curious period is 2023-2024 year for the unification of the inter-Korean tribulation, about 2023~2027 year for the three and a half years before, about 2027 year for the rapture and World War III, about 2027-2030 year for the next three and a half years, about 2030 year for the War of Armageddon, about the millennium The kingdom is expected around 2033 year.
* 궁금한 시기는 남북환란 통일은 2023년~2024년, 전 삼년 반은 2023년 ~2027년쯤, 휴거 및 3차 대전은 2027년쯤, 후 삼년 반은 2027년~2030년쯤, 아마겟돈 전쟁은 2030년쯤, 천년왕국은 2033년쯤 예상됩니다.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

상호명: 순금등대촛대교회   |  사업자 번호 : 109-89-04045   |  대표자 : 이새순
주소 : 서울시 강서구 양천로 16길 16 (3층) (방화동 562-21)
대표전화 : 02-2665-1260   |   E-mail : lgyoung290@naver.com
Copyright ⓒ 구원.kr / 순금등대촛대교회.한국 All rights reserved.