• Customer Center
    고객님께 편안하고 만족도 높은 서비스를 위해 항상 친절하게 답변해 드리겠습니다.
    Tel  : 02-2665-1260
    lgyoung290@naver.com
    운영시간 : 09:00 ~ 18:00
선지서 영한 변론

8. Jeremiah's argument (8). Chapter.31~52. The Restoration of Israel (…

페이지 정보

작성자 최고관리자 작성일23-08-15 09:44 조회187회 댓글0건

본문

8. Jeremiah's argument (8). Chapter.31~52. The Restoration of Israel (Restoration of the Garden of Eden)
8. 예레미야 변론(8). 31장~52장. 이스라엘의 회복(에덴동산 복구)

* The meaning of Jeremiah; The Jehovah exalts himself. The Jehovah sets it up. The prophet of all nations are virtually end servant.
The end times servants are exalts that God gives high kingship.
The Transfiguration saints is also one hundred and forty-four thousand.
* 예레미야의 뜻; 여호와께서 높이신다. 여호와께서 세우신다. 만국의 선지자는 사실상 말세 종입니다. 말세 종은 하나님께서 높이신다는 것은 왕권을 준다는 것입니다. 변화성도 십사만 사천 명이 말세 종입니다.

* the mean; God's judgment and salvation, a new covenant people become a new age. It is the restoration of Israel that the fallen people shall perish by sword, famine, and pestilence, and that the remnant of the people shall be the earthly peace kingdom.
Jacob meant the eastern Jacob, and he is the end commissioner.
But there is no knowledge, no seeking or hearing the truth, a cry of a sad and lonely prophet.
* 대지; 하나님의 심판과 구원, 새로운 언약의 백성이 되어 새 시대가 이루어집니다. 타락한 백성은 칼과 기근과 염병으로 망하게 되고 남은 백성이 지상 평화왕국을 이루는 것이 이스라엘의 회복입니다. 야곱은 동방 야곱을 뜻했으니 말세 사명자입니다.
그러나 지식이 없고 진리를 찾거나 듣는 자가 없어 슬프고 고독한 선지자의 외침이 됩니다.

* important verse: Jer.31:33. But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, say the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people.
* 요절: 렘31:33. 나 여호와가 말하노라. 그러나 그날 후에 내가 이스라엘 집에 세울 언약은 이러하니 곧 내가 나의 법을 그들의 속에 두며 그 마음에 기록하여 나는 그들의 하나님이 되고 그들은 내 백성이 될 것이라.

* the explanation) The restoration of Israel is a lesson of a new age, a lesson of the Lord, God given to prophets. The gospel of the kingdom is a lesson that the Lord has given to the apostles, that is, the soul is saved and becomes heaven.
The restoration of Israel is a new heaven and a land, Lord ruled as a king of kings, a land peaceful kingdom. It is a country without people who do not know God.
* 강해) 이스라엘이 회복되는 것은 새 시대 가는 새 일의 교훈이니 선지자들에게 하나님께서 주신 여호와의 교훈입니다. 천국복음은 주님께서 사도들에게 주신 교훈이니 영혼이 구원 받아 천국을 이루는 것입니다.
이스라엘이 회복은 새 하늘 새 땅으로 지상 평화왕국을 이루어 만왕의 왕이신 주님께서 다스리는 나라입니다. 하나님을 모르는 백성이 없는 나라입니다.

@ How long will you go about, O you backsliding daughter? for the LORD had created a new thing in the earth, A woman shall compass a man. (Jer.31:22)
@ 패역한 딸아 네가 어느 때까지 방황하겠느냐 여호와가 새 일을 세상에 창조하였나니 곧 여자가 남자를 안으리라(렘31:22)

the explanation) When created a new thing at the end of the human race, he said that a man would take a woman.
First of all, in Gen.3:15, he spoke of the struggle with the descendants of the women and the devil, but the one who was conceived by the Holy spirit, without men was the Messiah Jesus.
In Is.54:1 He said that the child of a alone woman was more than the child of a husband. The spiritual Israel was a descendant of Abraham(Gal.3:29) if he belonged to Christ.
And the new thing is to judge the world, restore Eden garden, and give it a thousand-year peace kingdom.
The man is a missionary.  first In Is.66:7, Zion, the crowd of Zion who is with God has been driven out of the deteriorated ecclesiastical authority, and has cried out to give birth to a man.
강해) 인간종말에 새 일을 창조 할 때에 남자가 여자를 안으리라 하였습니다.
우선 창3:15에서는 여자의 후손과 마귀와 싸움을 말씀하셨는데 남자 없이 성령으로 잉태하여 태어난 분이 메시야 예수님이십니다.
사54:1 홀로 된 여인의 자식이 남편 있는 자의 자식 보다 많음이라 하셨는데 영적 이스라엘은 그리스도에 속한 자면 아브라함의 자손(갈3:29)이라 하셨습니다.
그리고 인간 종말에 새 일은 세상을 심판하고 에덴동산을 회복시켜 지상 천년 평화왕국을 주시는 일입니다.
남자는 사명자로서 우선 사66:7에 하나님과 함께 하는 시온의 무리는 악화된 교권에서 쫓겨나서 부르짖다가 남자를 낳는 다 하였습니다.
In Rev.12:5. It was said that In the future, she was the birth of a child, who would rule all nations with a steel rod, Just as a woman is a woman wear the sun, God symbolizes a candlestick church that maintains a bright spiritual world, and the child is sure to be a pioneer among the time-honored missionaries.   
Alpha work has given a little child named Moses who has thrown a child into a river the Nile to save Israel.
Also, to rescue the human race, the virgin was conceived by the Holy Spirit and Jesus came to this land, and the work of Omega was shown that a representative missionary would come out to build a millennial kingdom.
계12:5에 장차 만국을 다스릴 남자 철장 든 아이를 낳는다 하였고, 여자는 해를 입은 여자라 한 것처럼 하나님께서 밝은 영계를 유지하는 촛대교회를 상징 했으니 그 아이는 시대적인 사명자 중에 선구자인 것이 확실합니다.
알파 역사는 이스라엘을 구원하시기 위하여 모세라는 어린 아이를 나일 강에 버리게 하셨습니다.
또한 인류를 구원하기 위하여 처녀에게 성령으로 잉태하여 예수님이 이 땅에 오신 것으로 오메가 역사는 천년왕국을 건설하기 위하여 대표적인 사명자가 나올 것을 보여 졌습니다.

@ And I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your seed and her seed; it shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heel.
(Gen.3:15).
@ 내가 너로 여자와 원수가 되게 하고 너의 후손도 여자의 후손과 원수가 되게 하리니 여자의 후손은 네 머리를 상하게 할 것이요 너는 그의 발꿈치를 상하게 할 것이니라 하시고(창3:15)
@ Before she travailed, she brought forth; before her pain came, she was delivered of a man child.
@ 시온은 구로하기 전에 생산하며 고통을 당하기 전에 남자를 낳았으니(사66:7)
@ And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne. (Rev.12:5).
@ 여자가 아들을 낳으니 이는 장차 철장으로 만국을 다스릴 남자라 그 아이를 하나님 앞과 그 보좌 앞으로 올려가더라(계12:5)
@ Call together the archers against Babylon: all you that bend the bow, camp against it round about; let none thereof escape: recompense her according to her work; according to all that she has done, do unto her: for she has been proud against the LORD, against the Holy One of Israel.
Therefore shall her young men fall in the streets, and all her men of war shall be cut off in that day, saith the LORD.
Behold, I am against thee, O thou most proud, say the Lord GOD of hosts: for thy day is come, the time that I will visit you. And the most proud shall stumble and fall, and none shall raise him up: and I will kindle a fire in his cities, and it shall devour all round about him. (Jer.50:29~32)
@ 활 쏘는 자를 바벨론에 소집하라 무릇 활을 당기는 자여 그 사면으로 진을 치고 쳐서 피하는 자가 없게 하라 그 일한대로 갚고 그 행한 대로 그에게 행하라 그가 이스라엘의 거룩한 자 여호와를 향하여 교만하였음이니라.
그러므로 그 날에 청년들이 그 거리에 엎드러지겠고 군사들이 멸절되리라 여호와의 말이니라. 주 만군의 여호와가 말하노라 교만한 자여 보라 내가 너를 대적하나니 네 날 곧 너를 벌할 때가 이르렀음이라. 교만한 자가 걸려 넘어지겠고 그를 일으킬 자가 없을 것이며 내가 그 성읍들에 불을 놓으리니 그 사면에 있는 것이 다 살라지리라(렘50:29~32).

* the explanation) Babylon is the world that will perish at the end of humanity, The obscene corruption luxury In a fallen world, God is recruiting a white army to judge the world.
But in Is.13:4, Jehovah reviews the army for battle. He refers to the one hundred and forty-four thousand Reformed Saints who were raptured by the mention of the white horse army in Rev.19:14.
Therefore, in Rev.6:2, the riding white horse and his followers tried to win and beat the bow, which meant a complete defense of the word armor.
(Rev.19:21. The sword of the word coming out of the mouth).
It is also the same as saying that he made the bow of Judas in Zeck.9:13.
* 강해) 인간 종말에 멸망할 세상이 바벨론인데 음란 부패 사치 타락한 세상에 하나님께서는 세상을 심판할 백마 탄 군대를 모집 하신다는 것입니다.
그런데 사13:4에 여호와께서 싸움을 위하여 군대를 검열 하신다 하셨는데 계19:14에 백마 탄 군대를 말씀하신 것으로 휴거 됐다가 지상 강림한 십사만 사천 명의 변화성도를 지칭한 것입니다.
그러므로 계6:2절에 흰말 탄자와 따르는 자들이 활을 가지고 이기고 이기려고 하더라 하였는데 아마겟돈 전쟁에서 완전히 이기기 위하여 완전 변론의 말씀 무장(계19:21 입으로 나오는 말씀의 검)을 뜻했습니다.
또한 슥9:13에 유다로 당긴 활을 삼는다는 말과 동일 한 것입니다.

@ The noise of a multitude in the mountains, like as of a great people; a tumultuous noise of the kingdoms of nations gathered together: the LORD of hosts mustered the host of the battle.(Is.13:4).
@ 산에서 무리의 소리가 남이여 많은 백성의 소리 같으니 곧 열국 민족이 함께 모여 떠드는 소리라 만군의 여호와께서 싸움을 위하여 군대를 검열하심이로다(사13:4)
@ And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.(Rev.19:14)
@ 하늘에 있는 군대들이 희고 깨끗한 세마포를 입고 백마를 타고 그를 따르더라.
(계19:14).
@ I've got a white horse. I've got a white horse, and I'm going to go out and win and win and win again.
@ 내가 이에 보니 흰 말이 있는데 그 탄 자가 활을 가졌고 면류관을 받고 나가서 이기고 또 이기려고 하더라(계6:2)
@ And the remnant were slain with the sword of him that sat upon the horse, which sword proceeded out of his mouth: and all the fowls were filled with their flesh.(Rev.19:21).
@ 그 나머지는 말 탄 자의 입으로 나오는 검에 죽으매 모든 새가 그 고기로 배불리우더라.(계19:21)
@ When I have bent Judah for me, filled the bow with Ephraim, and raised up your sons, O Zion, against your sons, O Greece, and made you as the sword of a mighty man.(Zeck.9:13).
@ 내가 유다로 당긴 활을 삼고 에브라임으로 먹인 살을 삼았으니 시온아 내가 네 자식을 격동시켜 헬라 자식을 치게 하며 너로 용사의 칼과 같게 하리라(슥9:13) 
@ The LORD hath brought forth our righteousness: come, and let us declare in Zion the work of the LORD our God.(Jer.51:10).
@ 여호와께서 우리 의를 드러내셨으니 오라 시온에서 우리 하나님 여호와의 일을 선포하자(렘51:10)
@ He has made the earth by his power, he has established the world by his wisdom, and has stretched out the heaven by his understanding.
When he uttered his voice, there is a multitude of waters in the heavens; and he caused the vapours to ascend from the ends of the earth: he made lightnings with rain, and brought forth the wind out of his treasures.
Every man is brutish by his knowledge; every founder is confounded by the graven image: for his molten image is falsehood, and there is no breath in them. They are vanity, the work of errors: in the time of their visitation they shall perish.
The portion of Jacob is not like them; for he is the former of all things: and Israel is the rod of his inheritance: the LORD of hosts is his name.
@ 여호와께서 그 권능으로 땅을 지으셨고 그 지혜로 세계를 세우셨고 그 명철로 하늘들을 펴셨으며, 그가 목소리를 발하신즉 하늘에 많은 물이 생기나니 그는 땅 끝에서 구름이 오르게 하시며 비를 위하여 번개하게 하시며 그 곳간에서 바람을 내시거늘
사람마다 우준하고 무식 하도다 금장색마다 자기의 만든 신상으로 인하여 수치를 당하나니 이는 그 부어 만든 우상은 거짓이요 그 속에 생기가 없음이라. 그것들은 헛것이요 망령되이 만든 것인즉 징벌하시는 때에 멸망할 것이나
야곱의 분깃은 이 같지 아니하시니 그는 만물의 조성자요 이스라엘은 그 산업의 지파라 그 이름은 만군의 여호와시니라(렘51:15~19)
@ Because the spoiler is come upon her, even upon Babylon, and her mighty men are taken, every one of their bows is broken: for the LORD God of recompences shall surely requite.(Jer.51:56).
@ 곧 멸망시키는 자가 바벨론에 임함이라 그 용사들이 사로잡히고 그들의 활이 꺾이도다 여호와는 보복의 하나님이시니 반드시 보응하시리로다(렘51:56)
@ Behold, I am against you, O destroying mountain, say the LORD, which destroyed all the earth: and I will stretch out mine hand upon you, and roll you down from the rocks, and will make you a burnt mountain.
And they shall not take of thee a stone for a corner, nor a stone for foundations; but you shall be desolate for ever, say the LORD.
@ 나 여호와가 말하노라 온 세계를 멸한 멸망의 산아 보라 나는 네 대적이라 나의 손을 네 위에 펴서 너를 바위에서 굴리고 너로 불 탄 산이 되게 할 것이니, 사람이 네게서 집 모퉁이 돌이나 기촛 돌을 취하지 아니할 것이요 너는 영영히 황무지가 될 것이니라 여호와의 말이니라(렘51:25~26)

* the explanation) The mountain of destruction is the power of the apostasy regime, which will triumph over the next three years after the Third World War (Rev.13. chapter).
But it is in Zechariah.4:7 that Zerubbabel meant to destroy the forces of the Communist Party, which was used as a tool of judgment, to mean the forces of the Antichrist and Communist Party, which would be overthrown by Zerubbabel.
Zeck.6:1 The two Mount of brass is the capitalist and communist forces of the two camps, among them the communist forces.
* 강해) 온 세계를 멸망의 산은 앞으로 있을 3차 대전에서 승리하여 후 삼년 반 통치할(계13장) 배도정권의 세력입니다.
그런데 슥4:7에 말세 사명자 스룹바벨에게 멸망할 적그리스도 세력 공산당 세력을 의미 한 것으로 심판의 도구로 사용된 공산정권 세력을 완전히 멸망할 것을 말씀하신 것입니다. 슥6:1 두 놋 산이 양대 진영의 자본주의 세력과 공산주의 세력인데 그 중에 공산주의 세력을 말합니다.
@ Who art you, O great mountain? before Zerubbabel you shall become a plain: and he shall bring forth the headstone thereof with shoutings, crying, Grace, grace unto it.(Zeck.4:7).
@ 큰 산아 네가 무엇이냐 네가 스룹바벨 앞에서 평지가 되리라 그가 머릿돌을 내어 놓을 때에 무리가 외치기를 은총, 은총이 그에게 있을찌어다 하리라 하셨고(슥4:7)
@ And I turned, and lifted up mine eyes, and looked, and, behold, there came four chariots out from between two mountains; and the mountains were mountains of brass.
@ 내가 또 눈을 들어본즉 네 병거가 두 산 사이에서 나왔는데 그 산은 놋 산이더라.(슥6:1).

* The curious period is 2023-2024 year for the unification of the inter-Korean tribulation, about 2023~2027 year for the three and a half years before, about 2027 year for the rapture and World War III, about 2027-2030 year for the next three and a half years, about 2030 year for the War of Armageddon, about the millennium The kingdom is expected around 2033 year.
* 궁금한 시기는 남북환란 통일은 2023년~2024년, 전 삼년 반은 2023년 ~2027년쯤, 휴거 및 3차 대전은 2027년쯤, 후 삼년 반은 2027년~2030년쯤, 아마겟돈 전쟁은 2030년쯤, 천년왕국은 2033년쯤 예상됩니다.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

상호명: 순금등대촛대교회   |  사업자 번호 : 109-89-04045   |  대표자 : 이새순
주소 : 서울시 강서구 양천로 16길 16 (3층) (방화동 562-21)
대표전화 : 02-2665-1260   |   E-mail : lgyoung290@naver.com
Copyright ⓒ 구원.kr / 순금등대촛대교회.한국 All rights reserved.