• Customer Center
    고객님께 편안하고 만족도 높은 서비스를 위해 항상 친절하게 답변해 드리겠습니다.
    Tel  : 02-2665-1260
    lgyoung290@naver.com
    운영시간 : 09:00 ~ 18:00
선지서 영한 변론

11. Evidence for Ezekiel's argument (2). Chapter 2~7. prophet and watc…

페이지 정보

작성자 최고관리자 작성일23-08-27 03:17 조회160회 댓글0건

본문

11. Evidence for Ezekiel's argument (2). Chapter 2~7. prophet and watchmen.
11. 에스겔 변론 증거(2). 2장~7장. 파수꾼과 사명자

* The meaning of Ezekiel; God is make strong. God accomplishes all the prophecy in the end of man, and the servant that he uses to work is a new create of servant to be used with God.
He gives new strength, gives seven spirits, gives power, and acts as an agent of God of wrath and as an agent of judgment Lord. In order to do so, when he became a available servant through many ordeals and trials, he gives witness authority (judgment) to judge the world.
Thus, by unification of the truth, unification of the church, unification of power, Christ the king of kings will reign over as realized on ground a peace kingdom. Restoring the garden of Eden, accomplished the nation of the saints, the kingdom of Christ.
* 에스겔의 뜻; 하나님이 강하게 하신다. 하나님께서 인간 종말에 모든 예언을 성취하고, 역사하시기 위하여 쓰시는 종은 신과 같이 쓰일 종으로 몸을 신창조하십니다.
그리고 새 힘을 주시고 일곱 영을 주시고 권세를 주셔서 진노의 하나님 대행자로, 심판주의 대행자로 쓰십니다. 그러기 위하여 위해 많은 연단과 시련을 통하여 의합 된 종이 되었을 때 증인권세(심판권세)를 주어 세상을 심판하십니다.
그리하여 진리통일, 교회통일, 권세통일을 하여 지상 평화왕국을 이루어 만왕의 왕 그리스도께서 통치하시게 됩니다. 에덴동산을 회복하여 성도의 나라 그리스도의 나라가 이루어집니다.

* Subject; God's absolute sovereignty means that God will restore Israel (a thousand years peaceful kingdom) and dwell together forever.
* 대지; 하나님의 절대주권으로 하나님께서 이스라엘을(천년평화왕국) 회복하시고 영원히 함께 거하실 것이라는 것입니다.

* Essential verse: Ezck.37:26~27. Moreover I will make a covenant of peace with them; it shall be an everlasting covenant with them: and I will place them, and multiply them, and will set my sanctuary in the midst of them for evermore. My tabernacle also shall be with them: yea, I will be their God, and they shall be my people.
* 요절: 겔37:26~27. 내가 그들과 화평의 언약을 세워서 영원한 언약이 되게 하고 또 그들을 견고하고 번성케 하며 내 성소를 그 가운데 세워서 영원히 이르게 하리니 내 처소가 그들 가운데 있을 것이며 나는 그들의 하나님이 되고 그들은 내 백성이 되리라.

* The explanation) God loves fallen human beings and makes them righteous people as the fellowship offering of His only begotten.
And with His loving servants, He establishes a perfect kingdom of peace and enjoys the rest of the millennial without insufficiency. And after of the judgment of the White throne, we are living together with humans in eternal eternity world, thus completing the love God wants to give.
* 강해) 하나님께서는 타락한 인간들을 사랑하셔서 독생자의 화목제물로 의로운 백성이 되게 하십니다. 그리고 주님의 사랑하시는 종들로 완전한 평화왕국을 세우시고 부족함이 없는 천년안식의 복락을 누리게 하십니다.
그리고 백 보좌 심판을 거처 영원한 무궁세계에 인간들과 동거 동락하게 하시므로 하나님의 주고 싶어 하시는 사랑을 완성하십니다.

Chapter 2. Set up as a prophet
2장. 선자자로 세우심

@ And he said unto me, Son of man, stand upon your feet, and I will speak unto you. And the spirit entered into me when he spake unto me, and set me upon my feet, that I heard him that spake unto me.
And he said unto me, Son of man, I send you to the children of Israel, to a rebellious nation that has rebelled against me: they and their fathers have transgressed against me, even unto this very day.
For they are impudent children and stiffhearted. I do send thee unto them; and you shall say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD.
And they, whether they will hear, or whether they will forbear, (for they are a rebellious house,) yet shall know that there hath been a prophet among them. And you, son of man, be not afraid of them, neither be afraid of their words, though briers and thorns be with thee, and thou dost dwell among scorpions: be not afraid of their words, nor be dismayed at their looks, though they be a rebellious house.
And you shall speak my words unto them, whether they will hear, or whether they will forbear: for they are most rebellious.(Ezek.2:1~7).
@ 그가 내게 이르시되 인자야 일어서라 내가 네게 말하리라 하시며 말씀하실 때에 그 신이 내게 임하사 나를 일으켜 세우시기로 내가 그 말씀하시는 자의 소리를 들으니 내게 이르시되 인자야 내가 너를 이스라엘 자손 곧 패역한 백성 나를 배반하는 자에게 보내노라 그들과 그 열조가 내게 범죄하여 오늘날까지 이르렀나니
이 자손은 얼굴이 뻔뻔하고 마음이 강퍅한 자니라 내가 너를 그들에게 보내노니 너는 그들에게 이르기를 주 여호와의 말씀이 이러하시다 하라. 그들은 패역한 족속이라 듣든지 아니 듣든지 그들 가운데 선지자 있은 줄은 알지니라.
인자야 너는 비록 가시와 찔레와 함께 처하며 전갈 가운데 거할지라도 그들을 두려워 말고 그 말을 두려워 말지어다 그들은 패역한 족속이라도 그 말을 두려워 말며 그 얼굴을 무서워 말지어다. 그들은 심히 패역한 자라 듣든지 아니 듣든지 너는 내 말로 고할지어다.(겔2:1~7).

* the explanation) Built as a prophet. The prophet has a mission to record and a mission to convey. The mission to record is all the prophets, and the prophets who preach are the mission of again prophecy in Rev.10:11,
In Rev.11:10. two prophets is one hundred and forty four thousands people.
* 강해) 선지자로 세우심. 선지자는 기록하는 사명과 전하는 사명이 있습니다.
기록하는 사명은 모든 선지자이며 전하는 선지자는 계10:11에 다시 예언의 사명이고
계11:10에 두 선지자인 변화성도 144,000명입니다.

@ And he said unto me, You must prophesy again before many peoples, and nations, and tongues, and kings.(Rev.10:11).
@ 저가 내게 말하기를 네가 많은 백성과 나라와 방언과 임금에게 다시 예언하여야 하리라 하더라(계10:11)
@ And they that dwell upon the earth shall rejoice over them, and make merry, and shall send gifts one to another; because these two prophets tormented them that dwelt on the earth.(Rev.11:10).
@ 이 두 선지자가 땅에 거하는 자들을 괴롭게 한고로 땅에 거하는 자들이 저희의 죽음을 즐거워하고 기뻐하여 서로 예물을 보내리라 하더라(계11:10).

Chapter 3. Mission and Responsibility of watchman.
3장. 파수꾼의 사명과 책임

@ And it came to pass at the end of seven days, that the word of the LORD came unto me, saying, Son of man, I have made thee a watchman unto the house of Israel: therefore hear the word at my mouth, and give them warning from me.
When I say unto the wicked, You shall surely die; and you give him not warning, nor speak to warn the wicked from his wicked way, to save his life; the same wicked man shall die in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at your hand. Yet if you warn the wicked, and he turn not from his wickedness, nor from his wicked way, he shall die in his iniquity; but you have delivered your soul.
Again, When a righteous man doth turn from his righteousness, and commit iniquity, and I lay a stumbling-block before him, he shall die: because thou hast not given him warning, he shall die in his sin, and his righteousness which he hath done shall not be remembered; but his blood will I require at thine hand. Nevertheless if thou warn the righteous man, that the righteous sin not, and he doth not sin, he shall surely live, because he is warned; also thou hast delivered thy soul.(Ezek.3:16~21).
@ 칠일 후에 여호와의 말씀이 내게 임하여 가라사대 인자야 내가 너를 이스라엘 족속의 파숫군으로 세웠으니 너는 내입의 말을 듣고 나를 대신하여 그들을 깨우치라.
가령 내가 악인에게 말하기를 너는 꼭 죽으리라 할 때에 네가 깨우치지 아니하거나 말로 악인에게 일러서 그 악한 길을 떠나 생명을 구원케 하지 아니하면 그 악인은 그 죄악 중에서 죽으려니와 내가 그 피 값을 네 손에서 찾을 것이고
네가 악인을 깨우치되 그가 그 악한 마음과 악한 행위에서 돌이키지 아니하면 그는 그 죄악 중에서 죽으려니와 너는 네 생명을 보존하리라.
또 의인이 그 의에서 돌이켜 악을 행할 때에는 이미 행한 그 의는 기억할바 아니라 내가 그 앞에 거치는 것을 두면 그가 죽을지니 이는 네가 그를 깨우치지 않음이라 그가 그 죄 중에서 죽으려니와 그 피 값은 내가 네 손에서 찾으리라
그러나 네가 그 의인을 깨우쳐 범죄치 않게 하므로 그가 범죄치 아니하면 정녕 살리니 이는 깨우침을 받음이며 너도 네 영혼을 보존하리라.(겔3:16~21).

* the explanation) This argument is a warning, a prophecy again, and a pleasing argument of judgment plummet.
* 강해) 이 변론이 경고이며 다시 예언이며 심판의 다림줄을 베푸는 변론입니다.

Chapter 5. Hair and beard trimmings symbol.
5장. 머리털과 수염을 깎는 상징

@ And you, son of man, take thee a sharp knife, take you a barber's razor, and cause it to pass upon your head and upon your beard: then take you balances to weigh, and divide the hair.
You shall burn with fire a third part in the midst of the city, when the days of the siege are fulfilled: and thou shalt take a third part, and smite about it with a knife: and a third part you shall scatter in the wind; and I will draw out a sword after them.(Ezek.5:1~2).
@ 인자야 너는 날카로운 칼을 취하여 삭도를 삼아 네 머리털과 수염을 깎아서 저울에 달아 나누었다가 그 성읍을 에워싸는 날이 차거든 너는 터럭 삼분지 일은 성읍 안에서 불사르고 삼분지 일은 가지고 성읍 사방에서 칼로 치고 또 삼분지 일은 바람에 흩으라. 내가 그 뒤를 따라 칼을 빼리라(겔5:1~2).
@ A third part of thee shall die with the pestilence, and with famine shall they be consumed in the midst of thee: and a third part shall fall by the sword round about thee; and I will scatter a third part into all the winds, and I will draw out a sword after them.(Ezek.5:12).
@ 너희 가운데서 삼분지 일은 온역으로 죽으며 기근으로 멸망할 것이요 삼분지 일은 너희 사방에서 칼에 엎드러질 것이며 삼분지 일은 내가 사방에 흩고 또 그 뒤를 따라 칼을 빼리라(겔5:12)
@ When I shall send upon them the evil arrows of famine, which shall be for their destruction, and which I will send to destroy you: and I will increase the famine upon you, and will break your staff of bread:
So will I send upon you famine and evil beasts, and they shall bereave you: and pestilence and blood shall pass through you; and I will bring the sword upon you. I the LORD have spoken it.(Ezek.5:16~17).
@ 내가 멸망케 하는 기근의 독한 살로 너희를 멸하러 보내되 기근을 더하여 너희의 의뢰하는 양식을 끊을 것이라. 내가 기근과 악한 짐승을 너희에게 보내어 외롭게 하고 너희 가운데 온역과 살륙으로 행하게 하고 또 칼이 너희에게 임하게 하리라 나 여호와의 말이니라(겔5:16~17)

* the explanation) If you do not repent, you will be ruined by the tribulation of judgment by a crime as an abomination of corruption and rebellion. He will die of sword, famine and pestilence.
* 강해) 회개치 아니하면 부패와 패역으로 가증한 일로 범죄로 심판의 환란에 망하게 될 것입니다. 칼과 기근과 염병으로 죽게 됩니다.

Chapter 7. The end of Israel and the receiving punishment.
7장 이스라엘의 끝과 받는 벌

@ Moreover the word of the LORD came unto me, saying, Also, you son of man, thus say the Lord GOD unto the land of Israel; An end, the end is come upon the four corners of the land. Now is the end come upon you, and I will send mine anger upon you, and will judge thee according to your ways, and will recompense upon thee all your abominations.
And mine eye shall not spare you, neither will I have pity: but I will recompense your ways upon you, and your abominations shall be in the midst of you: and you shall know that I am the LORD. Thus say the Lord GOD; An evil, an only evil, behold, is come.
An end is come, the end is come: it watcheth for thee; behold, it is come.
The morning is come unto thee, O you that dwell in the land: the time is come, the day of trouble is near, and not the sounding again of the mountains.(Ezek.7:1~7).
@ 1. 여호와의 말씀이 또 내게 임하여 가라사대 너 인자야 주 여호와 내가 이스라엘 땅에 대하여 말하노라 끝났도다. 이 땅 사방의 일이 끝났도다.
이제는 네게 끝이 이르렀나니 내가 내 진노를 네게 발하여 네 행위를 국문하고 너의 모든 가증한 일을 보응하리라.
내가 너를 아껴 보지 아니하며 긍휼히 여기지도 아니하고 네 행위대로 너를 벌하여 너의 가증한 일이 너희 중에 나타나게 하리니 너희가 나를 여호와인줄 알리라.
주 여호와께서 가라사대 재앙이로다 비상한 재앙이로다 볼지어다 임박하도다.
끝이 났도다 끝이 났도다 끝이 너를 치러 일어났나니 볼지어다 임박하도다.
이 땅 거민아 정한 재앙이 네게 임하도다 때가 이르렀고 날이 가까왔으니 요란한 날이요 산에서 즐거이 부르는 날이 아니로다.(겔:1~7).
@ They have blown the trumpet, even to make all ready; but none goeth to the battle: for my wrath is upon all the multitude thereof.
The sword is without, and the pestilence and the famine within: he that is in the field shall die with the sword; and he that is in the city, famine and pestilence shall devour him. But they that escape of them shall escape, and shall be on the mountains like doves of the valleys, all of them mourning, every one for his iniquity. All hands shall be feeble, and all knees shall be weak as water.(Ezek.7:14~17).
@ 그들이 나팔을 불어 온갖 것을 예비하였을지라도 전쟁에 나갈 사람이 없나니 이는 내 진노가 그 모든 무리에게 미쳤음이라. 밖에는 칼이 있고 안에는 온역과 기근이 있어서 밭에 있는 자는 칼에 죽을 것이요 성읍에 있는 자는 기근과 온역에 망할 것이며
도망하는 자는 산 위로 피하여 다 각기 자기 죄악 까닭에 골짜기 비둘기처럼 슬피 울 것이며 모든 손은 피곤하고 모든 무릎은 물과 같이 약할 것이라(겔7:14~17)
@ Make a chain: for the land is full of bloody crimes, and the city is full of violence. Wherefore I will bring the worst of the heathen, and they shall possess their houses: I will also make the pomp of the strong to cease; and their holy places shall be defiled. Destruction came; and they shall seek peace, and there shall be none. Mischief shall come upon mischief, and rumour shall be upon rumour; then shall they seek a vision of the prophet; but the law shall perish from the priest, and counsel from the ancients. The king shall mourn, and the prince shall be clothed with desolation, and the hands of the people of the land shall be troubled: I will do unto them after their way, and according to their deserts will I judge them; and they shall know that I am the LORD.(Ezek.7:23~27).
@ 너는 쇠사슬을 만들라 이는 피 흘리는 죄가 그 땅에 가득하고 강포가 그 성읍에 찼음이라. 내가 극히 악한 이방인으로 이르러 그 집들을 점령하게 하고 악한 자의 교만을 그치게 하리니 그 성소가 더럽힘을 당하리라. 패망이 이르리니 그들이 평강을 구하여도 없을 것이라. 환난에 환난이 더하고 소문에 소문이 더할 때에 그들이 선지자에게 묵시를 구하나 헛될 것이며 제사장에게는 율법이 없어질 것이요 장로에게는 모략이 없어질 것이며 왕은 애통하고 방백은 놀람을 옷 입듯하며 거민의 손은 떨리리라 내가 그 행위대로 그들에게 갚고 그 죄악대로 그들을 국문한즉 그들이 나를 여호와인줄 알리라(겔7:23~27)

* the explanation) On the day of judgment and disaster, we are ruined by the tribulation of strong foreign powers(Communist Party).
Imminent tribulation and disaster day. In the wake of the Republic of Communist Party's judgment and disaster, it will ruin the rebellion of the Communist Party.
* 강해) 심판과 재앙의 날에 강한 이방 세력(공산당)의 환란에 망하게 됩니다.
임박한 환란과 재앙의 날입니다.

* The curious period is 2023-2024 year for the unification of the inter-Korean tribulation, about 2023-2027 year for the three and a half years before, about 2027 year for the rapture and World War III, about 2027-2030 year for the next three and a half years, about 2030 year for the War of Armageddon, about the millennium The kingdom is expected around 2033 year.
* 궁금한 시기는 남북환란 통일은 2023년~2024년, 전 삼년 반은 2023년 ~2027년쯤, 휴거 및 3차 대전은 2027년쯤, 후 삼년 반은 2027년~2030년쯤, 아마겟돈 전쟁은 2030년쯤, 천년왕국은 2033년쯤 예상됩니다.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

상호명: 순금등대촛대교회   |  사업자 번호 : 109-89-04045   |  대표자 : 이새순
주소 : 서울시 강서구 양천로 16길 16 (3층) (방화동 562-21)
대표전화 : 02-2665-1260   |   E-mail : lgyoung290@naver.com
Copyright ⓒ 구원.kr / 순금등대촛대교회.한국 All rights reserved.