• Customer Center
    고객님께 편안하고 만족도 높은 서비스를 위해 항상 친절하게 답변해 드리겠습니다.
    Tel  : 02-2665-1260
    lgyoung290@naver.com
    운영시간 : 09:00 ~ 18:00
선지서 영한 변론

13. Evidence of Ezekiel's argument (4). Chapters 10~13. Judgment and R…

페이지 정보

작성자 최고관리자 작성일23-09-03 08:48 조회153회 댓글0건

본문

13. Evidence of Ezekiel's argument (4). Chapters 10~13. Judgment and Restoration of Israel
13. 에스겔 변론 증거(4). 10장~13장. 이스라엘의 심판과 회복

* The meaning of Ezekiel; God is make strong. God accomplishes all the prophecy in the end of man, and the servant that he uses to work is a new create of servant to be used with God.
He gives new strength, gives seven spirits, gives power, and acts as an agent of God of wrath and as an agent of judgment Lord. In order to do so, when he became a available servant through many ordeals and trials, he gives witness authority (judgment) to judge the world.
Thus, by unification of the truth, unification of the church, unification of power, Christ the king of kings will reign over as realized on ground a peace kingdom. Restoring the garden of Eden, accomplished the nation of the saints, the kingdom of Christ.
* 에스겔의 뜻; 하나님이 강하게 하신다. 하나님께서 인간 종말에 모든 예언을 성취하고, 역사하시기 위하여 쓰시는 종은 신과 같이 쓰일 종으로 몸을 신창조하십니다.
그리고 새 힘을 주시고 일곱 영을 주시고 권세를 주셔서 진노의 하나님 대행자로, 심판주의 대행자로 쓰십니다. 그러기 위하여 위해 많은 연단과 시련을 통하여 의합 된 종이 되었을 때 증인권세(심판권세)를 주어 세상을 심판하십니다.
그리하여 진리통일, 교회통일, 권세통일을 하여 지상 평화왕국을 이루어 만왕의 왕 그리스도께서 통치하시게 됩니다. 에덴동산을 회복하여 성도의 나라 그리스도의 나라가 이루어집니다.

* Subject; God's absolute sovereignty means that God will restore Israel (a thousand years peaceful kingdom) and dwell together forever.
* 대지; 하나님의 절대주권으로 하나님께서 이스라엘을(천년평화왕국) 회복하시고 영원히 함께 거하실 것이라는 것입니다.

* Essential verse: Ezck.37:26~27. Moreover I will make a covenant of peace with them; it shall be an everlasting covenant with them: and I will place them, and multiply them, and will set my sanctuary in the midst of them for evermore. My tabernacle also shall be with them: yea, I will be their God, and they shall be my people.
* 요절: 겔37:26~27. 내가 그들과 화평의 언약을 세워서 영원한 언약이 되게 하고 또 그들을 견고하고 번성케 하며 내 성소를 그 가운데 세워서 영원히 이르게 하리니 내 처소가 그들 가운데 있을 것이며 나는 그들의 하나님이 되고 그들은 내 백성이 되리라.

* The explanation) God loves fallen human beings and makes them righteous people as the fellowship offering of His only begotten.
And with His loving servants, He establishes a perfect kingdom of peace and enjoys the rest of the millennial without insufficiency. And after of the judgment of the White throne, we are living together with humans in eternal eternity world, thus completing the love God wants to give.
* 강해) 하나님께서는 타락한 인간들을 사랑하셔서 독생자의 화목제물로 의로운 백성이 되게 하십니다. 그리고 주님의 사랑하시는 종들로 완전한 평화왕국을 세우시고 부족함이 없는 천년안식의 복락을 누리게 하십니다.
그리고 백 보좌 심판을 거처 영원한 무궁세계에 인간들과 동거 동락하게 하시므로 하나님의 주고 싶어 하시는 사랑을 완성하십니다.

Chapter 10. The glory of the Jehovah departs from the temple. Take fire.
10장. 여호와의 영광이 성전을 떠나다. 불을 취함.

@ Then I looked, and, behold, in the firmament that was above the head of the cherubims there appeared over them as it were a sapphire stone, as the appearance of the likeness of a throne. And he spake unto the man clothed with linen, and said, Go in between the wheels, even under the cherub, and fill thine hand with coals of fire from between the cherubims, and scatter them over the city. And he went in in my sight.
Now the cherubims stood on the right side of the house, when the man went in; and the cloud filled the inner court. Then the glory of the LORD went up from the cherub, and stood over the threshold of the house; and the house was filled with the cloud, and the court was full of the brightness of the LORD's glory. And the sound of the cherubims' wings was heard even to the outer court, as the voice of the Almighty God when he spoke. And it came to pass, that when he had commanded the man clothed with linen, saying, Take fire from between the wheels, from between the cherubims; then he went in, and stood beside the wheels.
@ 이에 내가 보니 그룹들 머리 위 궁창에 남보석 같은 것이 나타나는데 보좌 형상 같더라. 하나님이 가는 베옷 입은 사람에게 일러 가라사대 너는 그룹 밑 바퀴 사이로 들어가서 그 속에서 숯불을 두 손에 가득히 움켜 가지고 성읍 위에 흩으라 하시매 그가 내 목전에 들어가더라.
그 사람이 들어갈 때에 그룹들은 성전 우편에 섰고 구름은 안 뜰에 가득하며 여호와의 영광이 그룹에서 올라 성전 문지방에 임하니 구름이 성전에 가득하며 여호와의 영화로운 광채가 뜰에 가득하였고 그룹들의 날개 소리는 바깥뜰까지 들리는데 전능하신 하나님의 말씀하시는 음성 같더라.
하나님이 가는 베옷 입은 자에게 명하시기를 바퀴 사이 곧 그룹들 사이에서 불을 취하라 하셨으므로 그가 들어가 바퀴 옆에 서매 한 그룹이 그룹들 사이에서 손을 내밀어 그 그룹들 사이에 있는 불을 취하여 가는 베옷 입은 자의 손에 주매 그가 받아 가지고 나가는데 그룹들의 날개 밑에 사람의 손 같은 것이 나타났더라.

* the explanation) In chapter 9, the one wearing the linen garments is the  librarian minister of the publish book men degenerate age, who is doing the will of the four living creatures, it is work of God’s will.
Is.4:4 The spirit of judgment and the spirit of burning are received.
Is.10:17 The holy ones are called flames. In Is.31:9 the fire of Jehovah is in Zion, and the furnace of the Lord is in Jerusalem.
He also said, "you have surrounded the torches, You who enter into the flame, you have set fire to in Is.50:11." In Obad. the 18th the Josep’s family were called flames, and Jacob’ family was called fire, saying that the minister of degenerate age had received the fire of the LORD, it is capable  of an appointed task did.
* 강해) 9장에서 가는 베옷을 입은 자는 말세 서책 사명자인데 네 생물의 뜻대로 행하시는데 불을 받아 하나님의 뜻을 이루는 역사입니다.
사4:4 심판의 영과 소멸의 영을 받는다하였고 사10:17 거룩한 자는 불꽃이라 하였고 사31:9에서는 여호와의 불은 시온에 있고 여호와의 풀무는 예루살렘에 있다하셨습니다.
또 사50:11에 불을 피우고 횃불을 둘러 띤 자여 너희가 불꽃 가운데로 들어가라 하셨으며 옵18에서는 요셉 족속은 불꽃이요, 야곱은 불이라 하였으니 말세 사명자가 여호와의 불을 받아 사명을 감당 할 것을 말씀했습니다.

@ When the Lord shall have washed away the filth of the daughters of Zion, and shall have purged the blood of Jerusalem from the midst thereof by the spirit of judgment, and by the spirit of burning.(Is.4:4).
@ 이는 주께서 그 심판하는 영과 소멸하는 영으로 시온의 딸들의 더러움을 씻으시며 예루살렘의 피를 그 중에서 청결케 하실 때가 됨이라(사4:4)
@
And the light of Israel shall be for a fire, and his Holy One for a flame: and it shall burn and devour his thorns and his briers in one day;(Is.10:17)
@ 이스라엘의 빛은 불이요 그 거룩한 자는 불꽃이라 하루 사이에 그의 형극과 질려가 소멸되며(사10:17)
@ And he shall pass over to his strong hold for fear, and his princes shall be afraid of the ensign, saith the LORD, whose fire is in Zion, and his furnace in Jerusalem.(Is.31:9).
@ 그의 반석은 두려움을 인하여 물러가겠고 그의 방백들은 기호를 인하여 놀라리라 이는 여호와의 말씀이라 여호와의 불은 시온에 있고 여호와의 풀무는 예루살렘에 있느니라(사31:9)
@ Behold, all you that kindle a fire, that compass yourselves about with sparks: walk in the light of your fire, and in the sparks that you have kindled. This shall you have of mine hand; you shall lie down in sorrow. (Is.50:11).
@ 불을 피우고 횃불을 둘러 띤 자여 너희가 다 너희의 불꽃 가운데로 들어가며 너희의 피운 횃불 가운데로 들어갈지어다 너희가 내손에서 얻을 것이 이것이라 너희가 슬픔 중에 누우리라(사50:11)
@ And the house of Jacob shall be a fire, and the house of Joseph a flame, and the house of Esau for stubble, and they shall kindle in them, and devour them; and there shall not be any remaining of the house of Esau; for the LORD hath spoken it.(Obad.18).
@ 야곱 족속은 불이 될 것이요 요셉 족속은 불꽃이 될 것이며 에서 족속은 초개가 될 것이라 그들이 그의 위에 붙어서 그를 사를 것인즉 에서 족속에 남은 자가 없으리니 이는 여호와께서 말씀하셨음이니라(옵18)
@ For our God is a consuming fire.(Heb.12:29)
@ 우리 하나님은 소멸하는 불이심이니라(히12:29) 

Chapter 11. Jerusalem is judged and restored. 
11장. 예루살렘이 심판 받고 회복되다.

@ Ye shall fall by the sword; I will judge you in the border of Israel; and ye shall know that I am the LORD.(Ezck.11:10).
@ 너희가 칼에 엎드러질 것이라 내가 이스라엘 변경에서 너희를 국문(심판)하리니 너희가 나를 여호와인줄 알리라.(겔11:10)
@ And I will give them one heart, and I will put a new spirit within you; and I will take the stony heart out of their flesh, and will give them an heart of flesh: That they may walk in my statutes, and keep mine ordinances, and do them: and they shall be my people, and I will be their God. But as for them whose heart walked after the heart of their detestable things and their abominations, I will recompense their way upon their own heads, saith the Lord GOD.(Ezek.11:19~21).
@ 내가 그들에게 일치한 마음을 주고 그 속에 새 신을 주며 그 몸에서 굳은 마음을 제하고 부드러운 마음을 주어서 내 율례를 쫓으며 내 규례를 지켜 행하게 하리니 그들은 내 백성이 되고 나는 그들의 하나님이 되리라. 그러나 미운 것과 가증한 것을 마음으로 쫓는 자는 내가 그 행위대로 그 머리에 갚으리라 나 주 여호와의 말이니라(겔11:19~21)

Chapter 13. The End of a False Prophet.   
13장. 거짓 선지자의 종말

@ Son of man, prophesy against the prophets of Israel that prophesy, and say you unto them that prophesy out of their own hearts, Hear you the word of the LORD; Thus saith the Lord GOD; Woe unto the foolish prophets, that follow their own spirit, and have seen nothing!(Ezek.13:2~3).
@ 인자야 너는 이스라엘의 예언하는 선지자를 쳐서 예언하되 자기 마음에서 나는 대로 예언하는 자에게 말하기를 너희는 여호와의 말씀을 들으라. 주 여호와의 말씀에 본 것이 없이 자기 심령을 따라 예언하는 우매한 선지자에게 화 있을진저(겔13:2~3)
@ They have seen vanity and lying divination, saying, The LORD saith: and the LORD hath not sent them: and they have made others to hope that they would confirm the word. Have ye not seen a vain vision, and have ye not spoken a lying divination, whereas ye say, The LORD saith it; albeit I have not spoken?
Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; Because ye have spoken vanity, and seen lies, therefore, behold, I am against you, saith the Lord GOD.
And mine hand shall be upon the prophets that see vanity, and that divine lies: they shall not be in the assembly of my people, neither shall they be written in the writing of the house of Israel, neither shall they enter into the land of Israel; and ye shall know that I am the Lord GOD.(Ezek13:6~9).
@ 여호와께서 말씀하셨다고 하는 자들이 허탄한 것과 거짓된 점괘를 보며 사람으로 그 말이 굳게 이루기를 바라게 하거니와 여호와가 보낸 자가 아니라. 너희가 말하기는 여호와의 말씀이라 하여도 내가 말한 것이 아닌즉 어찌 허탄한 묵시를 보며 거짓된 점괘를 말한 것이 아니냐. 그러므로 나 주 여호와가 또 말하노라 너희가 허탄한 것을 말하며 거짓된 것을 보았은즉 내가 너희를 치리라 나 주 여호와의 말이니라.
그 선지자들이 허탄한 묵시를 보며 거짓 것을 점쳤으니 내 손이 그들을 쳐서 내 백성의 공회에 들어 오지 못하게 하며 이스라엘 족속의 호적에도 기록되지 못하게 하며 이스라엘 땅에도 들어가지 못하게 하리니 너희가 나를 여호와인 줄 알리라.(겔13:6~9)

@ Likewise, thou son of man, set thy face against the daughters of thy people, which prophesy out of their own heart; and prophesy thou against them, And say, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Woe to the women that sew pillows to all armholes, and make kerchiefs upon the head of every stature to hunt souls! Will ye hunt the souls of my people, and will ye save the souls alive that come unto you? And will ye pollute me among my people for handfuls of barley and for pieces of bread, to slay the souls that should not die, and to save the souls alive that should not live, by your lying to my people that hear your lies?(Ezek.13:17~19).
@ 너 인자야 너의 백성 중 자기마음에서 나는 대로 예언하는 부녀들을 대면하여 쳐서 예언하여 이르기를 주 여호와의 말씀에 사람의 영혼을 사냥하고자 하여 방석을 모든 팔뚝에 꿰어 매고 수건을 키가 큰 자나 작은 자의 머리를 위하여 만드는 부녀들에게 화있을진저 너희가 어찌하여 내 백성의 영혼을 사냥하면서 자기를 위하여 영혼을 살리려 하느냐 너희가 두어 웅큼 보리와 두어 조각 떡을 위하여 나를 내 백성 가운데서 욕되게 하여 거짓말을 곧이 듣는 내 백성에게 너희가 거짓말을 지어서 죽지 아니할 영혼을 죽이고 살지 못할 영혼을 살리는도다(겔13:17~19)

* The curious period is 2023~2024 year for the unification of the inter-Korean tribulation, about 2023~2027 year for the three and a half years before, about 2027 year for the rapture and World War III, about 2027-2030 year for the next three and a half years, about 2030 year for the War of Armageddon, about the millennium The kingdom is expected around 2033 year.
* 궁금한 시기는 남북환란 통일은 2023년~2024년, 전 삼년 반은 2023년 ~2027년쯤, 휴거 및 3차 대전은 2027년쯤, 후 삼년 반은 2027년~2030년쯤, 아마겟돈 전쟁은 2030년쯤, 천년왕국은 2033년쯤 예상됩니다.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

상호명: 순금등대촛대교회   |  사업자 번호 : 109-89-04045   |  대표자 : 이새순
주소 : 서울시 강서구 양천로 16길 16 (3층) (방화동 562-21)
대표전화 : 02-2665-1260   |   E-mail : lgyoung290@naver.com
Copyright ⓒ 구원.kr / 순금등대촛대교회.한국 All rights reserved.