• Customer Center
    고객님께 편안하고 만족도 높은 서비스를 위해 항상 친절하게 답변해 드리겠습니다.
    Tel  : 02-2665-1260
    lgyoung290@naver.com
    운영시간 : 09:00 ~ 18:00
선지서 영한 변론

20. Evidence of Daniel's defense (4). Chapters 3~4. Three friends of D…

페이지 정보

작성자 최고관리자 작성일23-09-25 08:57 조회146회 댓글0건

본문

20. Evidence of Daniel's defense (4). Chapters 3~4. Three friends of Daniel and interpreted the second dream.
20. 다니엘 변론 증거(4). 3장~4장. 다니엘의 세 친구와 두 번째 꿈 해석.

* The Meaning of Daniel; The God is a judge. God, the chief ruler of heaven and earth, planned to build a nation.
In the same way, when the world is converted into Babylon and subject to judgment at the end of humanity, he chooses a servant who keeps faith    integrity in his trials and gives the wisdom and understanding of heaven to realize the mystery of judgment. So, when he worked with the authoritative command of judgment,
He showed that he will mobilize an angel and troops of heaven to win.
* 다니엘의 뜻; 하나님은 재판관이시다. 천지의 대 주재 되시는 하나님께서 한 나라를 세우기를 예정하셨습니다.
그러하신 가운데 인간 종말에  세상이 바벨론 화 되어 심판의 대상이 될 때에 시련 가운데 신앙절개를 지키는 종을 택하여 하늘의 지혜와 총명을 주어서 심판의 비밀을 깨닫게 하십니다. 그리하여 심판의 위령을 가지고 역사할 때 천군천사를 동원하여 승리하게 할 것을 보여줬습니다.

* the essentials; When you show that God is the ruler of history, you realize that you are the God of Absolute Sovereignty that governs the life and death of man, the rise and fall of the kingdom, the king's ascension and destruction, and the boundaries and border of the kingdom.
* 요지; 하나님께서는 역사의 주관자이심을 보여 줄 때에 인간의 생사화복, 나라의 흥망성쇠, 왕의 세움과 폐함, 나라의 지경과 경계를 주관하시는 절대 주권의 하나님이심을 깨닫게 하십니다.

* Is.2:44. And in the days of these kings shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom, which shall never be destroyed: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand for ever.
* 요절: 2:44. 이 열 왕의 때에 하늘의 하나님이 한 나라를 세우시리니 이것은 영원히 망하지도 아니할 것이요 그 국권이 다른 백성에게로 돌아가지도 아니할 것이요 도리어 이 모든 나라를 쳐서 멸하고 영원히 설 것이라.

* the explanation) From the foundation of the world, he set up a peaceful kingdom of world unification and planned to give to his beloved servants. In doing so, it shows that all the prophecies will be fulfilled and judged and a new age will be achieved. And you have planned for eternity and endless  through the millennium resting period.
* 강해) 창세로부터 세계 통일의 평화왕국을 세워 사랑하시는 종들에게 주시로 예정하셨습니다. 그러하신 가운데 모든 예언을 성취하여 심판하고 새 시대를 이룰 것을 보여주십니다. 그리고 천년안식 시대를 거쳐 영원무궁세계까지 예정하신 것입니다.

Chapter 3. Daniel's Three Friends.
3장. 다니엘의 세 친구

Gold idol worship(the cult of gold idol)
금 신상 숭배

@ Therefore at that time, when all the people heard the sound of the cornet, flute, harp, sackbut, psaltery, and all kinds of music, all the people, the nations, and the languages, fell down and worshipped the golden image that Nebuchadnezzar the king had set up.(Dan. 3:7)
@ 모든 백성과 나라들과 각 방언하는 자들이 나팔과 피리와 수금과 삼현금과 양금과 및 모든 악기 소리를 듣자 곧 느부갓네살 왕의 세운 금 신상에게 엎드리어 절하니라. (단3:7)

* the explanation) We can see that omnipotence materialism has been said to be the black horse age of atheism materialism in thought.   
* 강해) 무신론 유물론 사상에 물질만능주의의 검은 말 시대가 될 것을 말씀했다 볼 수 있습니다.

& The faith integrity of three friends.
& 세 친구의 신앙 절개.

@ Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, answered and said to the king, O Nebuchadnezzar, we are not careful to answer thee in this matter.
If it be so, our God whom we serve is able to deliver us from the burning fiery furnace, and he will deliver us out of thine hand, O king.
But if not, be it known unto thee, O king, that we will not serve thy gods, nor worship the golden image which thou hast set up.(Dan3:16~18).
@ 사드락과 메삭과 아벳느고가 왕에게 대답하여 가로되 느부갓네살이여 우리가 이 일에 대하여 왕에게 대답할 필요가 없나이다. 만일 그럴 것이면 왕이여 우리가 섬기는 우리 하나님이 우리를 극렬히 타는 풀무 가운데서 능히 건져내시겠고 왕의 손에서도 건져내시리이다. 그리 아니하실찌라도 왕이여 우리가 왕의 신들을 섬기지도 아니하고 왕의 세우신 금 신상에게 절하지도 아니할 줄을 아옵소서(단3:16~18)

* the explanation) It shows that there must be an integrity of faith in the form of a pioneering servants.
The servant who receives the Lord of the Second Coming as a changeable saint and has to be lifted must have clean faith integrity among the spirit and the body 
* 강해) 말세 선구적인 종의 예표로 신앙의 절개가 있어야 함을 보여 줍니다.
변화성도가 되어 재림의 주를 영접하여 들림 받을 종은 영육 간에 깨끗한 신앙절개를 가져야 합니다.

& Bellows fire and the king raises three friends.   
& 풀무불과 왕이 세 친구를 높이다.

@ Then Nebuchadnezzar the king was astonied, and rose up in haste, and spake, and said unto his counsellors, Did not we cast three men bound into the midst of the fire? They answered and said unto the king, True, O king. He answered and said, Lo, I see four men loose, walking in the midst of the fire, and they have no hurt; and the form of the fourth is like the Son of God. Then Nebuchadnezzar came near to the mouth of the burning fiery furnace, and spake, and said, Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, ye servants of the most high God, come forth, and come hither. Then Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, came forth of the midst of the fire.
And the princes, governors, and captains, and the king's counsellors, being gathered together, saw these men, upon whose bodies the fire had no power, nor was an hair of their head singed, neither were their coats changed, nor the smell of fire had passed on them.
Then Nebuchadnezzar spake, and said, Blessed be the God of Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, who hath sent his angel, and delivered his servants that trusted in him, and have changed the king's word, and yielded their bodies, that they might not serve nor worship any god, except their own God. Therefore I make a decree, That every people, nation, and language, which speak any thing amiss against the God of Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, shall be cut in pieces, and their houses shall be made a dunghill: because there is no other God that can deliver after this sort. Then the king promoted Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, in the province of Babylon.(Dan.3:24~30).
@ 때에 느부갓네살왕이 놀라 급히 일어나서 모사들에게 물어가로되 우리가 결박하여 불 가운데 던진 자는 세 사람이 아니었느냐 그들이 왕에게 대답하여 가로되 왕이여 옳소이다. 왕이 또 말하여 가로되 내가 보니 결박되지 아니한 네 사람이 불 가운데로 다니는데 상하지도 아니하였고 그 넷째의 모양은 신들의 아들과 같도다. 하고 느부갓네살이 극렬히 타는 풀무 아구 가까이 가서 불러 가로되 지극히 높으신 하나님의 종 사드락, 메삭, 아벳느고야 나와서 이리로 오라 하매 사드락과 메삭과 아벳느고가 불 가운데서 나온지라.
방백과 수령과 도백과 왕의 모사들이 모여 이 사람들을 본즉 불이 능히 그 몸을 해하지 못하였고 머리털도 그슬리지 아니하였고 고의 빛도 변하지 아니하였고 불 탄 냄새도 없었더라. ○느부갓네살이 말하여 가로되 사드락과 메삭과 아벳느고의 하나님을 찬송할찌로다 그가 그 사자를 보내사 자기를 의뢰하고 그 몸을 버려서 왕의 명을 거역하고 그 하나님 밖에는 다른 신을 섬기지 아니하며 그에게 절하지 아니한 종들을 구원하셨도다. 그러므로 내가 이제 조서를 내리노니 각 백성과 각 나라와 각 방언하는 자가 무릇 사드락과 메삭과 아벳느고의 하나님께 설만히 말하거든 그 몸을 쪼개고 그 집으로 거름터를 삼을찌니 이는 이같이 사람을 구원할 다른 신이 없음이니라 하고  왕이 드디어 사드락과 메삭과 아벳느고를 바벨론 도에서 더욱 높이니라.(단3:24~30)

* the explanation) Delivering from a sevenfold hot bellows blazing fire by keeping the integrity of faith meant to receive absolute protection from the nuclear weapon disaster of the judgment to burn the world at one hour of the end of humanity, and exaltation meant reward of the kingship.
* 강해) 신앙의 절개를 지킴으로 칠 배나 뜨거운 풀무 불에서 건짐은 인간 종말의 한 시간에 세계를 불태울 심판의 핵무기 재앙에서 절대적인 보호를 받을 것을 뜻했고 높임을 받음은 왕권의 상급을 뜻했습니다.

# a nuclear weapon related scriptures
# 핵무기 관련 성구

@ They come from a far country, from the end of heaven, even the LORD, and the weapons of his indignation, to destroy the whole land.(Is.13:5).
@ 무리가 먼 나라에서 하늘가에서 왔음이여 곧 여호와와 그 진노의 병기라 온 땅을 멸하려 함이로다(사13:5)
@ I will also make it a possession for the bittern, and pools of water: and I will sweep it with the besom of destruction, saith the LORD of hosts. (Is.14:23)
@ 내가 또 그것으로 고슴도치의 굴혈과 물웅덩이가 되게 하고 또 멸망의 비로 소제하리라 나 만군의 여호와의 말이니라(사14:23)
@ You shall conceive chaff, you shall bring forth stubble: your breath, as fire, shall devour you. And the people shall be as the burnings of lime: as thorns cut up shall they be burned in the fire.(Is.33:11~12).
@ 너희가 겨를 잉태하고 짚을 해산할 것이며 너희의 호흡은 불이 되어 너희를 삼킬 것이며 민족들은 불에 굽는 횟돌 같겠고 베어서 불에 사르는 가시나무 같으리로다.
(사33:11~12)
@ Behold, I have created the smith that bloweth the coals in the fire, and that brought forth an instrument for his work; and I have created the waster to destroy. No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD.(Is.54:16~17).
@ 숯불을 불어서 자기가 쓸 만한 기계를 제조하는 장인도 내가 창조하였고 파괴하며 진멸하는 자도 내가 창조하였은즉 무릇 너를 치려고 제조된 기계가 날카롭지 못할 것이라 무릇 일어나 너를 대적하여 송사하는 혀는 네게 정죄를 당하리니 이는 여호와의 종들의 기업이요 이는 그들이 내게서 얻은 의니라 여호와의 말이니라.(사54:16~17)

Chapter 4. The second dream of King Nebuchadnezzar and interpretation of Daniel 's dream.     
4장. 느브갓넷살 욍의 두 번째 꿈과 다니엘의 꿈 해석.

@ Belteshazzar, master of the magicians, because I know that the spirit of the holy gods is in thee, and no secret troubled you, tell me the visions of my dream that I have seen, and the interpretation thereof.
Thus were the visions of mine head in my bed; I saw, and behold a tree in the midst of the earth, and the height thereof was great. The tree grew, and was strong, and the height thereof reached unto heaven, and the sight thereof to the end of all the earth:
The leaves thereof were fair, and the fruit thereof much, and in it was meat for all: the beasts of the field had shadow under it, and the fowls of the heaven dwelt in the boughs thereof, and all flesh was fed of it.
I saw in the visions of my head upon my bed, and, behold, a watcher and an holy one came down from heaven; He cried aloud, and said thus, Hew down the tree, and cut off his branches, shake off his leaves, and scatter his fruit: let the beasts get away from under it, and the fowls from his branches:
Nevertheless leave the stump of his roots in the earth, even with a band of iron and brass, in the tender grass of the field; and let it be wet with the dew of heaven, and let his portion be with the beasts in the grass of the earth: Let his heart be changed from man's, and let a beast's heart be given unto him; and let seven times pass over him.
This matter is by the decree of the watchers, and the demand by the word of the holy ones: to the intent that the living may know that the most High ruleth in the kingdom of men, and giveth it to whomsoever he will, and setteth up over it the basest of men.(Dan.4:9~17)
@ 박수장 벨드사살아 네 안에는 거룩한 신들의 영이 있은즉 아무 은밀한 것이라도 네게는 어려울 것이 없는줄을 내가 아노니 내 꿈에 본 이상의 해석을 내게 고하라
내가 침상에서 나의 뇌 속으로 받은 이상이 이러하니라 내가 본즉 땅의 중앙에 한 나무가 있는데 고가 높더니 그 나무가 자라서 견고하여지고 그 고는 하늘에 닿았으니 땅 끝에서도 보이겠고 그 잎사귀는 아름답고 그 열매는 많아서 만민의 식물이 될 만하고 들짐승이 그 그늘에 있으며 공중에 나는 새는 그 가지에 깃들이고 무릇 혈기 있는 자가 거기서 식물을 얻더라. 내가 침상에서 뇌 속으로 받은 이상 가운데 또 본즉 한 순찰자, 한 거룩한 자가 하늘에서 내려왔는데 그가 소리 질러 외쳐서 이처럼 이르기를 그 나무를 베고 그 가지를 찍고 그 잎사귀를 떨고 그 열매를 헤치고 짐승들로 그 아래서 떠나게 하고 새들을 그 가지에서 쫓아내라.
그러나 그 뿌리의 그루터기를 땅에 남겨두고 철과 놋줄로 동이고 그것으로 들 청초 가운데 있게 하라 그것이 하늘 이슬에 젖고 땅의 풀 가운데서 짐승으로 더불어 그 분량을 같이 하리라. 또 그 마음은 변하여 인생의 마음 같지 아니하고 짐승의 마음을 받아 일곱 때를 지나리라. 이는 순찰자들의 명령대로요 거룩한 자들의 말대로니 곧 인생으로 지극히 높으신 자가 인간 나라를 다스리시며 자기의 뜻대로 그것을 누구에게든지 주시며 또 지극히 천한 자로 그 위에 세우시는줄을 알게 하려 함이니라 하였느니라.(단4:9~17).

@ It is you, O king, that art grown and become strong: for thy greatness is grown, and reached unto heaven, and your dominion to the end of the earth. And whereas the king saw a watcher and an holy one coming down from heaven, and saying, Hew the tree down, and destroy it; yet leave the stump of the roots thereof in the earth, even with a band of iron and brass, in the tender grass of the field; and let it be wet with the dew of heaven, and let his portion be with the beasts of the field, till seven times pass over him;
This is the interpretation, O king, and this is the decree of the most High, which is come upon my lord the king: That they shall drive thee from men, and thy dwelling shall be with the beasts of the field, and they shall make thee to eat grass as oxen, and they shall wet thee with the dew of heaven, and seven times shall pass over thee, till thou know that the most High ruleth in the kingdom of men, and giveth it to whomsoever he will.
And whereas they commanded to leave the stump of the tree roots; thy kingdom shall be sure unto thee, after that thou shalt have known that the heavens do rule.(Dan.4:22~26).
@ 왕이여 이 나무는 곧 왕이시라 이는 왕이 자라서 견고하여지고 창대하사 하늘에 닿으시며 권세는 땅 끝까지 미치심이니이다. 왕이 보신즉 한 순찰자, 한 거룩한 자가 하늘에서 내려와서 이르기를 그 나무를 베고 멸하라 그러나 그 뿌리의 그루터기는 땅에 남겨두고 철과 놋줄로 동이고 그것을 들 청초 가운데 있게 하라 그것이 하늘 이슬에 젖고 또 들짐승으로 더불어 그 분량을 같이 하며 일곱 때를 지내리라 하더라 하시오니 24. 왕이여 그 해석은 이러하니이다 곧 지극히 높으신 자의 명정하신 것이 내 주 왕에게 미칠 것이라.
왕이 사람에게서 쫓겨나서 들짐승과 함께 거하며 소처럼 풀을 먹으며 하늘 이슬에 젖을 것이요 이와 같이 일곱 때를 지낼 것이라 그 때에 지극히 높으신 자가 인간나라를 다스리시며 자기의 뜻대로 그것을 누구에게든지 주시는 줄을 아시리이다.
또 그들이 그 나무뿌리의 그루터기를 남겨 두라 하였은즉 하나님이 다스리시는 줄을 왕이 깨달은 후에야 왕의 나라가 견고하리이다(단4:22~26)

# Praise God the king of Nebuchadnezzar.   
# 느브갓네살 왕의 하나님 찬양

@ Now I Nebuchadnezzar praise and extol and honour the King of heaven, all whose works are truth, and his ways judgment: and those that walk in pride he is able to abase.(Dan.4:37).
@ 그러므로 지금 나 느부갓네살이 하늘의 왕을 찬양하며 칭송하며 존경하노니 그의 일이 다 진실하고 그의 행하심이 의로우시므로 무릇 교만하게 행하는 자를 그가 능히 낮추심이니라(단4:37)

* The explanation) The kingdom of the earth is made up of God, and the kingdom of God is in him. Just as the tree of the birds is the power of the king, a very small mustard seed grows and the bird becomes a large tree. It meant grow taking the molecule the fire of the God and receiving the king's power (Mustard's Faith).
* 강해) 땅의 권세 왕의 세움과 폐함이 하나님께 있으며 새가 깃들이는 나무가 왕의 권세를 뜻했듯이 아주 작은 겨자 씨앗 한 알이 자라 새가 깃들이는 큰 나무가 되는 것은 하나님의 불(영) 한 분자를 받아 키워 왕의 권세를 받음을 뜻 했습니다(겨자 씨 믿음).

# Mustard seeds and mustard only faith.     
# 겨자 씨와 겨자 씨만한 믿음.

@ Another parable put he forth unto them, saying, The kingdom of heaven is like to a grain of mustard seed, which a man took, and sowed in his field: Which indeed is the least of all seeds: but when it is grown, it is the greatest among herbs, and becometh a tree, so that the birds of the air come and lodge in the branches thereof.(Mt.13:31~32).
@ 또 비유를 베풀어 가라사대 천국은 마치 사람이 자기 밭에 갖다 심은 겨자씨 한 알 같으니 이는 모든 씨보다 작은 것이로되 자란 후에는 나물보다 커서 나무가 되매 공중의 새들이 와서 그 가지에 깃들이느니라.(마13:31~32)
@ And Jesus said unto them, Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you.(Mt.17:20).
@ 가라사대 너희 믿음이 적은 연고니라 진실로 너희에게 이르노니 너희가 만일 믿음이 한 겨자 씨 만큼만 있으면 이 산을 명하여 여기서 저기로 옮기라 하여도 옮길 것이요 또 너희가 못할 것이 없으리라(마17:20) 
@ It is like a grain of mustard seed, which a man took, and cast into his garden; and it grew, and waxed a great tree; and the fowls of the air lodged in the branches of it.(Nk.13:19).
@ 마치 사람이 자기 채전에 갖다 심은 겨자씨 한 알 같으니 자라 나무가 되어 공중의 새들이 그 가지에 깃들였느니라(눅13:19)
@ And the Lord said, If you had faith as a grain of mustard seed, you might say unto this sycamine tree, Be thou plucked up by the root, and be thou planted in the sea; and it should obey you.(Nk.17:6).
@ 주께서 가라사대 너희에게 겨자씨 한 알만한 믿음이 있었더면 이 뽕나무더러 뿌리가 뽑혀 바다에 심기우라 하였을 것이요 그것이 너희에게 순종하였으리라(눅17:6)

* The curious period is 2023~2024 year for the unification of the inter-Korean tribulation, about 2023~2027 year for the three and a half years before, about 2027 year for the rapture and World War III, about 2027-2030 year for the next three and a half years, about 2030 year for the War of Armageddon, about the millennium The kingdom is expected around 2033 year.
* 궁금한 시기는 남북환란 통일은 2023년~2024년, 전 삼년 반은 2023년 ~2027년쯤, 휴거 및 3차 대전은 2027년쯤, 후 삼년 반은 2027년~2030년쯤, 아마겟돈 전쟁은 2030년쯤, 천년왕국은 2033년쯤 예상됩니다.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

상호명: 순금등대촛대교회   |  사업자 번호 : 109-89-04045   |  대표자 : 이새순
주소 : 서울시 강서구 양천로 16길 16 (3층) (방화동 562-21)
대표전화 : 02-2665-1260   |   E-mail : lgyoung290@naver.com
Copyright ⓒ 구원.kr / 순금등대촛대교회.한국 All rights reserved.