• Customer Center
    고객님께 편안하고 만족도 높은 서비스를 위해 항상 친절하게 답변해 드리겠습니다.
    Tel  : 02-2665-1260
    lgyoung290@naver.com
    운영시간 : 09:00 ~ 18:00
선지서 영한 변론

24. Evidence of Daniel's defense (8). Chapters 8. Ram and goat, 2300 d…

페이지 정보

작성자 최고관리자 작성일23-10-10 09:46 조회149회 댓글0건

본문

24. Evidence of Daniel's defense (8). Chapters 8. Ram and goat, 2300 days .
24. 다니엘 변론 증거(8). 8장. 수양과 염소, 2300주야

* The Meaning of Daniel; The God is a judge. God, the chief ruler of heaven and earth, planned to build a nation.
In the same way, when the world is converted into Babylon and subject to judgment at the end of humanity, he chooses a servant who keeps faith    integrity in his trials and gives the wisdom and understanding of heaven to realize the mystery of judgment. So, when he worked with the authoritative command of judgment,
He showed that he will mobilize an angel and troops of heaven to win.
* 다니엘의 뜻; 하나님은 재판관이시다. 천지의 대 주재 되시는 하나님께서 한 나라를 세우기를 예정하셨습니다.
그러하신 가운데 인간 종말에  세상이 바벨론 화 되어 심판의 대상이 될 때에 시련 가운데 신앙절개를 지키는 종을 택하여 하늘의 지혜와 총명을 주어서 심판의 비밀을 깨닫게 하십니다. 그리하여 심판의 위령을 가지고 역사할 때 천군천사를 동원하여 승리하게 할 것을 보여줬습니다.

* the essentials; When you show that God is the ruler of history, you realize that you are the God of Absolute Sovereignty that governs the life and death of man, the rise and fall of the kingdom, the king's ascension and destruction, and the boundaries and border of the kingdom.
* 요지; 하나님께서는 역사의 주관자이심을 보여 줄 때에 인간의 생사화복, 나라의 흥망성쇠, 왕의 세움과 폐함, 나라의 지경과 경계를 주관하시는 절대 주권의 하나님이심을 깨닫게 하십니다.

* Is.2:44. And in the days of these kings shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom, which shall never be destroyed: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand for ever.
* 요절: 2:44. 이 열 왕의 때에 하늘의 하나님이 한 나라를 세우시리니 이것은 영원히 망하지도 아니할 것이요 그 국권이 다른 백성에게로 돌아가지도 아니할 것이요 도리어 이 모든 나라를 쳐서 멸하고 영원히 설 것이라.

* the explanation) From the foundation of the world, he set up a peaceful kingdom of world unification and planned to give to his beloved servants. In doing so, it shows that all the prophecies will be fulfilled and judged and a new age will be achieved. And you have planned for eternity and endless  through the millennium resting period.
* 강해) 창세로부터 세계 통일의 평화왕국을 세워 사랑하시는 종들에게 주시로 예정하셨습니다. 그러하신 가운데 모든 예언을 성취하여 심판하고 새 시대를 이룰 것을 보여주십니다. 그리고 천년안식 시대를 거쳐 영원무궁세계까지 예정하신 것입니다.

Chapter 8. Daniel's fantasy; Ram and goat, 2,300 days and nights.
8장. 다니엘의 환상; 수양과 염소, 2,300주야

* Ram and goat
* 수양과 염소

@ Then I lifted up mine eyes, and saw, and, behold, there stood before the river a ram which had two horns: and the two horns were high; but one was higher than the other, and the higher came up last.
I saw the ram pushing westward, and northward, and southward; so that no beasts might stand before him, neither was there any that could deliver out of his hand; but he did according to his will, and became great.
And as I was considering, behold, an he goat came from the west on the face of the whole earth, and touched not the ground: and the goat had a notable horn between his eyes.(Dan.8:20~21).
@ 내가 눈을 들어 본즉 강 가에 두 뿔 가진 수양이 섰는데 그 두 뿔이 다 길어도 한 뿔은 다른 뿔보다도 길었고 그 긴 것은 나중에 난 것이더라.
내가 본즉 그 수양이 서와 북과 남을 향하여 받으나 그것을 당할 짐승이 하나도 없고 그 손에서 능히 구할 이가 절대로 없으므로 그것이 임의로 행하고 스스로 강대하더라. 내가 생각할 때에 한 수 염소가 서편에서부터 와서 온 지면에 두루 다니되 땅에 닿지 아니하며 그 염소 두 눈 사이에는 현저한 뿔이 있더라.(단8:3~5)
@ The ram which you saw having two horns are the kings of Media and Persia. And the rough goat is the king of Grecia: and the great horn that is between his eyes is the first king.(Dan.8:20~21).
@ 네가 본바 두 뿔 가진 수양은 곧 메대와 바사 왕들이요. 털이 많은 수 염소는 곧 헬라 왕이요 두 눈 사이에 있는 큰 뿔은 곧 그 첫째 왕이요.(단8:20~21).

* the explanation) Of course, what is the use of Medebas and Hellenic age if we do not know than the meaning of Alexander's epoch of this alpha work age, What good is it if we do not know the meaning of this present age that applies to us now?
As is the case with Daniel chapter 7's the great four powers nation, the work of the restoration of the Temple of Jerusalem in Medeba also there are a country and a force to assist and help in the work of the restoration of Israel and the work of the Millennial Kingdom of the Restoration of the Garden of Eden.
And the four powers country that disturbance and oppose the mission of the kingdom construction and the mission of the prophet nation of the world unification like the persecution and oppression of Jerusalem in the Greek(Hella) era, and the forces of civilization such as materialism, Materialism omnipotence, science  omnipotence, all-encompassing civilization, and the atheist ideology of the nations such as the Communist Party of the Communist country are the real Medepassa and Greek(Hella) of this age.
* 강해) 물론 메데 바사와 헬라 시대의 일이지만 알렉산더의 알파 역사 시대의 일보다는 현재 우리에게 적용되는 이 시대에 주는 의미를 모른 다면 무슨 소용이 있겠습니까? 다니엘 7장의 사대 강국도 마찬가지 이듯이 이 시대에도 메데 바사의 예루살렘 성전의 복구 역사는 이스라엘 회복의 역사, 에덴동산의 복구인 촛대교회의 천년왕국건설의 역사에 협력하고 도와주는 나라와 세력이 있습니다.
그리고 헬라시대의 예루살렘 박해와 탄압처럼 왕국건설의 운동과 세계통일의 선지 국가의 사명을 방해하고 반대하는 4대 강국을 비롯한 유물론 사상과 물질만능과 과학만능의 문명 세력과 공산국가의 공산당 등 이방 세력의 무신론 사상 등이 이시대의 진정한 메데 바사와 헬라인 것입니다.

* Four horn, Four angel, Four carpenters(factory), the other angel.
* 네 뿔, 네 천사와 네 공장, 다른 천사

@ Then lifted I up mine eyes, and saw, and behold four horns. And I said unto the angel that talked with me, What be these? And he answered me, These are the horns which have scattered Judah, Israel, and Jerusalem.
And the LORD saw me four carpenters. Then said I, What come these to do? And he spake, saying, These are the horns which have scattered Judah, so that no man did lift up his head: but these are come to fray them, to cast out the horns of the Gentiles, which lifted up their horn over the land of Judah to scatter it.(Zeck.1:18~21).
@ 내가 눈을 들어 본즉 네 뿔이 보이기로 이에 내게 말하는 천사에게 묻되 이들이 무엇이니이까? 내게 대답하되 이들은 유다와 이스라엘과 예루살렘을 헤친 뿔이니라.  때에 여호와께서 공장 네 명을 내게 보이시기로 내가 가로되 그들이 무엇 하러 왔나이까? 하매 대답하여 가라사대 그 뿔들이 유다를 헤쳐서 사람으로 능히 머리를 들지 못하게 하매 이 공장들이 와서 그것들을 두렵게 하고 이전에 뿔들을 들어 유다 땅을 헤친 열국의 뿔을 떨어치려 하느니라 하시더라.(슥1:18~21)
@ And after these things I saw four angels standing on the four corners of the earth, holding the four winds of the earth, that the wind should not blow on the earth, nor on the sea, nor on any tree. And I saw another angel ascending from the east, having the seal of the living God: and he cried with a loud voice to the four angels, to whom it was given to hurt the earth and the sea,
Saying, Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads. And I heard the number of them which were sealed: and there were sealed an hundred and forty and four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel.(Rev.7:1~4).
@ 이 일 후에 내가 네 천사가 땅 네 모퉁이에 선 것을 보니 땅의 사방의 바람을 붙잡아 바람으로 하여금 땅에나 바다에나 각종 나무에 불지 못하게 하더라.
또 보매 다른 천사가 살아계신 하나님의 인을 가지고 해 돋는 데로부터 올라와서 땅과 바다를 해롭게 할 권세를 얻은 네 천사를 향하여 큰 소리로 외쳐 가로되 우리가 우리 하나님의 종들의 이마에 인치기까지 땅이나 바다나 나무나 해하지 말라 하더라.  내가 인 맞은 자의 수를 들으니 이스라엘 자손의 각 지파 중에서 인 맞은 자들이 십사만 사천이니(계7:1~4)

* The explanation) Four horns and four angels are the forces of the great four powers country of the Greek(Hella) Empire civilization(U.S.A, England, France, and Soviet Russia, and the other angels and four carpenters)factories are the degenerate age missionaries(144,000) of the kingdom construction.
* 강해) 네 뿔과 네 천사가 사대 강국(미, 영, 프, 소)이 헬라 세력의 문명 세력이며 다른 천사와 네 공장이 왕국건설의 말세 사명자들(144,000명)입니다. 

* 2,300 days and nights.
* 2,300 주야

@ Then I heard one saint speaking, and another saint said unto that certain saint which spake, How long shall be the vision concerning the daily sacrifice, and the transgression of desolation, to give both the sanctuary and the host to be trodden under foot? And he said unto me, Unto two thousand and three hundred days; then shall the sanctuary be cleansed.(Dan.8:13~14).
@ 내가 들은즉 거룩한 자가 말하더니 다른 거룩한 자가 그 말하는 자에게 묻되 이상에 나타난바 매일 드리는 제사와 망하게 하는 죄악에 대한 일과 성소와 백성이 내어준바 되며 짓밟힐 일이 어느 때까지 이를꼬? 하매 그가 내게 이르되 이천 삼백 주야까지니 그 때에 성소가 정결하게 함을 입으리라 하였느니라(단8:13~14)

* The explanation) One of the things that confuse the Word with many      a random guess is 2,300 days.
This is the beginning of the three-and-a-half-year period after the first application is closed a religious service and the tramp begins.
Therefore, three and a half years after the tribulation period of the beast's reign (Rev. chapter 13), and the bowl disaster (Rev. chapter 16, Dan.12:11) and the Armageddon (45 days, Dan.12:12) It is a period of up to 965 days. This was the period when the earth was restored after Armageddon, and the sanctuary was sanctified.
Since the new age is the age without devil's power, it is referred to as the sanctuary and the temple.(Rev.15:8).
The three-year-and-a-half day after 1,260일 + the bowl disaster 30 days + Armageddon 45 days + 965 days = 2,300 days,  2300-1260-30-45=965.
* 강해) 많은 억측으로 말씀을 혼선시키는 것 중의 하나가 2,300주야입니다.
이것은 우선 적용시점이 매일 드리는 제사를 폐하고 짓밟 힐이 시작되는 후 삼년 반 시작되는 시기입니다.
그러므로 짐승통치의 환란시기인 후 삼년 반(계13장)과 표 받은 자의 심판인 대접재앙(30일. 계16장, 단12:11)과 이방 세력이 전멸되는 아마겟돈(45일, 단12:12)을 지나 965일에 이르는 기간입니다. 이것은 아마겟돈 후 지구가 회복되는 기간임으로 성소가 정결함을 입는다 하였습니다.
새 시대가 마귀의 세력이 없는 시대이므로 성소와 성전(계15:8)으로 언급된 것입니다.
후 삼년 반 1,260일 + 대접재앙 30일 + 아마겟돈 45일 + 965일 = 2300일이며 2300-1260-30-45=965인 것입니다.

@ And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that made desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days. Blessed is he that waited, and came to the thousand three hundred and five and thirty days.
But go thou thy way till the end be: for thou shalt rest, and stand in thy lot at the end of the days.(Dan.8:11~13).
@ 매일 드리는 제사를 폐하며 멸망케 할 미운 물건을 세울 때부터 일천 이백 구십일을 지낼 것이요. 기다려서 일천 삼백 삼십 오 일까지 이르는 그 사람은 복이 있으리라. 너는 가서 마지막을 기다리라 이는 네가 평안히 쉬다가 끝 날에는 네 업을 누릴 것임이니라(단12:11~13)
@ And the temple was filled with smoke from the glory of God, and from his power; and no man was able to enter into the temple, till the seven plagues of the seven angels were fulfilled.(Rev.15:8).
@ 하나님의 영광과 능력을 인하여 성전에 연기가 차게 되매 일곱 천사의 일곱 재앙이 마치기까지는 성전에 능히 들어갈 자가 없더라.(계15:8)

* The curious period is 2023~2024 year for the unification of the inter-Korean tribulation, about 2023~2027 year for the three and a half years before, about 2027 year for the rapture and World War III, about 2027-2030 year for the next three and a half years, about 2030 year for the War of Armageddon, about the millennium The kingdom is expected around 2033 year.
* 궁금한 시기는 남북환란 통일은 2023년~2024년, 전 삼년 반은 2023년 ~2027년쯤, 휴거 및 3차 대전은 2027년쯤, 후 삼년 반은 2027년~2030년쯤, 아마겟돈 전쟁은 2030년쯤, 천년왕국은 2033년쯤 예상됩니다.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

상호명: 순금등대촛대교회   |  사업자 번호 : 109-89-04045   |  대표자 : 이새순
주소 : 서울시 강서구 양천로 16길 16 (3층) (방화동 562-21)
대표전화 : 02-2665-1260   |   E-mail : lgyoung290@naver.com
Copyright ⓒ 구원.kr / 순금등대촛대교회.한국 All rights reserved.