• Customer Center
    고객님께 편안하고 만족도 높은 서비스를 위해 항상 친절하게 답변해 드리겠습니다.
    Tel  : 02-2665-1260
    lgyoung290@naver.com
    운영시간 : 09:00 ~ 18:00
선지서 영한 변론

1. Jeremiah's argument (1). 1 Chapter(1). Prophet of nations.

페이지 정보

작성자 최고관리자 작성일21-02-22 23:30 조회3,311회 댓글0건

본문

1. Jeremiah's argument (1). 1 Chapter(1). Prophet of nations.   
1. 예레미야 변론(1). 1장. 열방의 선지자

* The meaning of Jeremiah; The Jehovah exalts himself. The Jehovah sets it up. The prophet of all nations are virtually end servant.
The end times servants are exalts that God gives high kingship.
The Transfiguration saints is also one hundred and forty-four thousand.
* 예레미야의 뜻; 여호와께서 높이신다. 여호와께서 세우신다. 만국의 선지자는 사실상 말세 종입니다. 말세 종은 하나님께서 높이신다는 것은 왕권을 준다는 것입니다. 변화성도 십사만 사천 명이 말세 종입니다.

* the mean; God's judgment and salvation, a new covenant people become a new age. It is the restoration of Israel that the fallen people shall perish by sword, famine, and pestilence, and that the remnant of the people shall be the earthly peace kingdom.
Jacob meant the eastern Jacob, and he is the end commissioner.
But there is no knowledge, no seeking or hearing the truth, a cry of a sad and lonely prophet.
* 대지; 하나님의 심판과 구원, 새로운 언약의 백성이 되어 새 시대가 이루어집니다. 타락한 백성은 칼과 기근과 염병으로 망하게 되고 남은 백성이 지상 평화왕국을 이루는 것이 이스라엘의 회복입니다. 야곱은 동방 야곱을 뜻했으니 말세 사명자입니다.
그러나 지식이 없고 진리를 찾거나 듣는 자가 없어 슬프고 고독한 선지자의 외침이 됩니다.

* important verse: Jer.31:33. But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, say the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people.
* 요절: 렘31:33. 나 여호와가 말하노라. 그러나 그날 후에 내가 이스라엘 집에 세울 언약은 이러하니 곧 내가 나의 법을 그들의 속에 두며 그 마음에 기록하여 나는 그들의 하나님이 되고 그들은 내 백성이 될 것이라.

* the explanation) The restoration of Israel is a lesson of a new age, a lesson of the Lord, God given to prophets. The gospel of the kingdom is a lesson that the Lord has given to the apostles, that is, the soul is saved and becomes heaven.
The restoration of Israel is a new heaven and a land, Lord ruled as a king of kings, a land peaceful kingdom. It is a country without people who do not know God.
* 강해) 이스라엘이 회복되는 것은 새 시대 가는 새 일의 교훈이니 선지자들에게 하나님께서 주신 여호와의 교훈입니다. 천국복음은 주님께서 사도들에게 주신 교훈이니 영혼이 구원 받아 천국을 이루는 것입니다.
이스라엘이 회복은 새 하늘 새 땅으로 지상 평화왕국을 이루어 만왕의 왕이신 주님께서 다스리는 나라입니다. 하나님을 모르는 백성이 없는 나라입니다.

@ Then the word of the LORD came unto me, saying, Before I formed you in the belly I knew you; and before you came forth out of the womb I sanctified you, and I ordained you a prophet unto the nations.
Then said I, Ah, Lord GOD! behold, I cannot speak: for I am a child.
But the LORD said unto me, Say not, I am a child: for you shall go to all that I shall send you, and whatsoever I command you, you shall speak.
Be not afraid of their faces: for I am with thee to deliver thee, say the LORD. Then the LORD put forth his hand, and touched my mouth. And the LORD said unto me, Behold, I have put my words in your mouth.
See, I have this day set you over the nations and over the kingdoms, to root out, and to pull down, and to destroy, and to throw down, to build, and to plant.
@ 여호와의 말씀이 내게 임하니라 이르시되 내가 너를 복중에 짓기 전에 너를 알았고 네가 태에서 나오기 전에 너를 구별하였고 너를 열방의 선지자로 세웠노라 하시기로 내가 가로되 슬프도소이다.
주 여호와여 보소서 나는 아이라 말할 줄을 알지 못하나이다.
여호와께서 내게 이르시되 너는 아이라 하지 말고 내가 너를 누구에게 보내든지 너는 가며 내가 네게 무엇을 명하든지 너는 말할찌니라.
너는 그들을 인하여 두려워 말라 내가 너와 함께하여 너를 구원하리라 나 여호와의 말이니라 하시고 여호와께서 그 손을 내밀어 내 입에 대시며 내게 이르시되 보라 내가 내 말을 네 입에 두었노라
보라 내가 오늘날 너를 열방 만국 위에 세우고 너로 뽑으며 파괴하며 파멸하며 넘어뜨리며 건설하며 심게 하였느니라(렘1:4~10)

# Jeremiah stand over all nations(Jer.1:4~10)
# 만국 위에 세운 예레미야(렘1:4~10).

God said, "I have set you over all nations and have chosen you, destroyed them, collapsed them, throw down them, built them, and planted them," when God called the tribal Jeremiah before the bodily Israel was to be endured and to be consumed by Babel.
This is not a teaching of a person of Jeremiah but can be seen as a prophetic verse teaching a missionary to a judgment period where spiritual Israel is Babelized.
The Latter mission is the one hundred and Forty four thousand People of the Transfiguration saints, the mission of prophecy again.
We must know deeply what Jeremiah did when God commanded it, that it belonged to our servants.
하나님께서 육적 이스라엘이 말기를 당하여 바벨에게 먹힘을 당할 일을 앞에 놓고 눈물의 선지 예레미아를 부를 때 “너를 만국 위에 세우고 너로 뽑으며 파괴하며 파멸하며 무너뜨리며 건설하며 심게 하였느니라.”고 하시었습니다.
이것은 예레미야 한 사람을 가르친 말이 아니고 영적 이스라엘이 바벨화 되는 심판 기에 사명 자를 가르친 예언적인 표증이라고 볼 수가 있습니다.
말세 사명 자는 다시 예언의 사명 자인 변화성도 십사만 사천 명입니다.
우리는 예레미야에게 하나님이 명령할 때 하신 일은 우리 말세 종에게 해당된 것임을 뜻 깊이 알아야 할 것입니다.

1.  I distinguished myself before I came out of the womb.(5).
1. 태에서 나기 전에 구별했습니다(5).

What God does to fulfill the words of prophecy is to bring forth the missionary in that position, as the missionary said before he came.
In the last days, to set up a servant at the end of the eastern land was also mentioned in advance born of the land at the end of the earth.
The Last servant Word tells us that there is a providence that was supposed to come before the mother's belly.
We must firmly believe that we were born on this earth in God's plan.
하나님은 예언의 말씀이 이루어지기 위해서 되는 일은 사명 자가 나기 전에 말씀한 대로 사명 자를 그 위치에서 탄생케 하는 것입니다.
말세에 동방 땅 끝에 종을 세운다는 일도 땅 끝에 종이 나기 전에 미리 말씀한 것입니다.
말세의 종이 어머니 뱃속에서 나기 전에 예정하신 섭리가 있다는 것을 말한 것입니다.
우리는 하나님의 예정 속에서 이 땅에 출생되었다는 것을 굳게 믿어야 할 것입니다.

@ Before I formed you in the belly I knew you; and before you came forth out of the womb I sanctified you, and I ordained you a prophet unto the nations.(Jer.1:5).
@ 내가 너를 복중에 짓기 전에 너를 알았고 네가 태에서 나오기 전에 너를 구별하였고 너를 열방의 선지자로 세웠노라 하시기로(렘1:5)

2. The humility of Jeremiah (6-7).     
2. 예레미야의 겸손(6-7).

Jeremiah was humble as the heart was humble when the word of God came.
I answered, "I do not know how to say that I am a child."
He who is going to be a great uses to God will have a more humble and no self-confident mind at the time of his coming to work.
So, if you think of self-confident mind yourself as a worker, you can not see that this person is still a servant to all nations.
This person is the one who must be falls and rises. When the disciples who followed Jesus in courage also thought that they would be higher than one another, it all happened only after they had fallen and rose.
예레미야는 하나님의 말씀이 임할 적에 마음이 겸손할 대로 겸손했던 것입니다.
“나는 아이라 말할 줄도 알지 못하나이다.” 하는 대답을 했던 것입니다.
하나님께 크게 쓰여 질 종이 되려는 사람은 자기에게 역사가 임할 적에 마음이 더 겸손해지며 자신이 없는 생각이 나야만 된다는 것입니다.
그래서 자기에게 역사가 임할 적에 자신이 만만한 생각이 난다면 이 사람은 아직까지 만국을 위하여 쓸 만한 종이 되었다고 볼 수가 없습니다.
이 사람은 한 번 넘어지고야 일어날 사람입니다. 예수를 용기 있게 따라가던 제자들도 자기가 서로 높아지겠다고 생각이 들 때 다 한번 넘어지고 실패를 당한 후에야 일어났던 것입니다.

@ Then said I, Ah, Lord GOD! behold, I cannot speak: for I am a child. (Jer.1:5).
@ 내가 가로되 슬프도소이다. 주 여호와여 보소서 나는 아이라 말할 줄을 알지 못하나이다(렘1:6)

3. I will only obey (7).   
3. 순종할 것뿐입니다(7).

God told Jeremiah, "Whosoever you send, you will go and say whatever you ask."
The servant to be used largely can not have anything other than to obey God.
If a certain servant possesses the subjectivity of their own and their aspirations, this person can not be a servant for the nations.
God says that obedience is better than sacrifice.
하나님께서는 예레미야에게, “누구에게 보내든지 너는 가며 무엇을 명하든지 너는 말할 것이라.”고 말씀했던 것입니다.
크게 쓰여 질 종은 하나님께 순종할 것뿐이라는 것 이외는 딴 것을 가질 수 없는 것입니다.
만일 어떤 종이 자기의 주관과 자기의 포부를 앞에 품고 움직이는 것이 있다면 이 사람은 만국을 위하여 세우는 종은 될 수 없는 것입니다.
하나님은 순종을 제사보다 낫게 여긴다는 것은 이것을 두고서 말한 것입니다.

@ But the LORD said unto me, Say not, I am a child: for you shall go to all that I shall send you, and whatsoever I command you you shall speak. (Jer.1:7).
@ 여호와께서 내게 이르시되 너는 아이라 하지 말고 내가 너를 누구에게 보내든지 너는 가며 내가 네게 무엇을 명하든지 너는 말할찌니라(렘 1:7)

4. It’s be bold(8). 
4. 담대할 것입니다(8).

God said, "Do not be afraid, for I am with you to save you."
God's servant will have the courage that I am not afraid because God is with me.
If any man is afraid and fearful of his enemies, this servant is not worthy to stand above all nations.
Because it is an imperfect faith that doubts God.
하나님은 “두려워 말라 내가 너와 함께 하여 구원하리라”고 말했던 것입니다.
하나님의 종은 하나님이 나와 함께 하니 나는 두려울 것이 없다는 담력을 가져야 할 것입니다.
만일 어떤 종이 원수를 무서워하고 두려워하는 마음이 있다면 이 종은 만국 위에 설 자격이 없습니다. 왜냐하면 하나님을 의심하는 불완전한 신앙이기 때문입니다.

@ Be not afraid of their faces: for I am with thee to deliver thee, saith the LORD.(Jer.1:8)
@ 너는 그들을 인하여 두려워 말라 내가 너와 함께하여 너를 구원하리라 나 여호와의 말이니라 하시고(렘1:8)

5. The Word of God must be in the mouth (9).   
5. 하나님의 말씀이 입에 임해야 될 것입니다(9).

The LORD reached out his hand and put it into the mouth of Jeremiah, saying, "I put my words in your mouth."
If some mouth of servant has a lot of mistakes and gibberish mouths, it can not stand on the whole country. Only by the word of God coming into his mouth can he become a global mission.
여호와께서 손을 내밀어 예레미야의 입에 대며 “내 말을 네 입에 두노라.” 고 하시었습니다.
만일 어떤 종이 입에 말의 실수가 많고 횡설수설하는 입이라면 만국 위에 설 종은 못 됩니다. 하나님의 말씀이 입에 임함으로서만이 세계적인 사명 자가 될 수 있다는 것입니다. 

@ Then the LORD put forth his hand, and touched my mouth. And the LORD said unto me, Behold, I have put my words in your mouth.
See, I have this day set you over the nations and over the kingdoms, to root out, and to pull down, and to destroy, and to throw down, to build, and to plant.
@ 여호와께서 그 손을 내밀어 내 입에 대시며 내게 이르시되 보라 내가 내 말을 네 입에 두었노라. 보라 내가 오늘날 너를 열방 만국 위에 세우고 너로 뽑으며 파괴하며 파멸하며 넘어뜨리며 건설하며 심게 하였느니라(렘1:9~10)

* Thus a servant has the power to destroy it, and the authority to build it.
The words God spoke to Jeremiah must be said to the servant the end of the world.
Because Jeremiah local activities but on a servant of stand nations was not practical. It was Jeremiah who wept in the streets of Jerusalem.
Traffic in the streets of Jerusalem quickly, and entry like who seek the truth and said that there is none.
This is a prophetic thing(Jer.5:1). At that time there was a temple in Jerusalem, and in Jerusalem he was crying.
But as the church stood on the land of all nations, it would be necessary to cry out for all nations.
Jeremiah was a physical temple will be deserted servant of sad, but the last days is the one to be sad to see that the spiritual church is deserted.
* 이러한 종이 된 자라면 파괴할 수 있는 권세도 있고, 건설할 수도 있는 권세가 있다는 것입니다.
하나님께서 예레미야에게 하신 말씀은 말세 종에게 하신 말씀이라고 보아야 합니다. 왜냐하면 예레미야는 국부적인 활동은 하였지만 만국 위에 나선 종은 실지 아니었습니다. 예루살렘 거리를 다니면서 울던 예레미야였습니다.
예루살렘 거리에 빨리 왕래하며 찾아봐도 진리를 구하는 사람은 하나도 없다는 것을 말했습니다.
이것은 예언적인 일이 됩니다(렘5:1). 그때는 예루살렘에만 성전이 있으니 예루살렘에서 그는 울었던 것입니다.
그러나 말세 종을 만국 위에 교회가 섰으니 만국을 위하여 외치는 일을 해야만 될 것입니다.
예레미야는 육적 성전이 황폐될 것은 슬퍼했지만 말세 종은 영적 교회가 황폐될 것을 보고 슬퍼해야 할 일입니다.

@ Run ye to and fro through the streets of Jerusalem, and see now, and know, and seek in the broad places thereof, if ye can find a man, if there be any that executed judgment, that seek the truth; and I will pardon it. (Jer.5:1).
@ 너희는 예루살렘 거리로 빨리 왕래하며 그 넓은 거리에서 찾아보고 알라 너희가 만일 공의를 행하며 진리를 구하는 자를 한 사람이라도 찾으면 내가 이 성을 사하리라(렘5:1)

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

상호명: 순금등대촛대교회   |  사업자 번호 : 109-89-04045   |  대표자 : 이새순
주소 : 서울시 강서구 양천로 16길 16 (3층) (방화동 562-21)
대표전화 : 02-2665-1260   |   E-mail : lgyoung290@naver.com
Copyright ⓒ 구원.kr / 순금등대촛대교회.한국 All rights reserved.