• Customer Center
    고객님께 편안하고 만족도 높은 서비스를 위해 항상 친절하게 답변해 드리겠습니다.
    Tel  : 02-2665-1260
    lgyoung290@naver.com
    운영시간 : 09:00 ~ 18:00
선지서 영한 변론

43. Evidence of Joel's argument. Chapter 3(1). Judgment of the End of …

페이지 정보

작성자 최고관리자 작성일24-01-08 14:36 조회115회 댓글0건

본문

43. Evidence of Joel's argument. Chapter 3(1). Judgment of the End of the Nations, Third World War, Armageddon.(Joel.3:1-8)
43. 요엘 변론 증거. 3장(1). 열국 종말의 심판, 3차 대전, 아마겟돈.(욜3:1~8)

# Candlestick Church, World War III, Armageddon, Judgment, New Age #
# 촛대교회, 3차 세계대전, 아마겟돈, 심판, 새 시대 #

This chapter taught that, like chapter 2, after the work of pouring out the Holy Spirit to the people, it is time to protect the elect people and to gain a new age in times of terrible tribulation.
본 장은 2장과 같이 만민에게 성령을 부어 주는 역사가 있은 다음에 무서운 환난 가운데서 택한 자를 보호하고 새 시대를 얻게 하는 데는 다음과 같은 때가 올 때에 되는 일이라는 것을 가르쳤습니다.

* Essential verse: 16. The LORD also shall roar out of Zion, and utter his voice from Jerusalem; and the heavens and the earth shall shake: but the LORD will be the hope of his people, and the strength of the children of Israel.
* 요절: 16절. 나 여호와가 시온에서 부르짖고 예루살렘에서 목소리를 발하리니 하늘과 땅이 진동되리로다. 그러나 나 여호와는 내 백성의 피난처, 이스라엘 자손의 산성이 되리로다.

* The explanation) In this judgment period, God is a refuge for your chosen people, and sanctifies them so that they will not let the Gentiles penetrate again.
* 강해) 이와 같은 심판기에 하나님은 당신의 택한 자의 피난처가 되는 동시에 그들을 거룩하게 하여 다시는 이방 세력이 침투치 못하게 한다는 말씀입니다.

* Joel.3:1~3. For, behold, in those days, and in that time, when I shall bring again the captivity of Judah and Jerusalem,
I will also gather all nations, and will bring them down into the valley of Jehoshaphat, and will plead with them there for my people and for my heritage Israel, whom they have scattered among the nations, and parted my land. And they have cast lots for my people; and have given a boy for an harlot, and sold a girl for wine, that they might drink.
* 욜3:1~3. 그 날 곧 내가 유다와 예루살렘의 사로잡힌 자를 돌아오게 할 그 때에 내가 만국을 모아 데리고 여호사밧 골짜기에 내려가서 내 백성 곧 내 기업된 이스라엘을 위하여 거기서 그들을 국문하리니 이는 그들이 이스라엘을 열국 중에 흩고 나의 땅을 나누었음이며 또 제비 뽑아 내 백성을 취하고 동남으로 기생을 바꾸며 동녀로 술을 바꾸어 마셨음이니라.

* The explanation) When the Jerusalem of the carnal Israel is destroyed, when they return from Babylon, they gather the nations and judge them in the Valley of Jehoshaphat.
It is when the apostate spiritual church is being eaten by Babel, when the new candlestick church comes out, the judgment period will come.
Looking at the culture of pubs these days, it is a world where liquors are eaten by young boy and young sisters.
Just as the ancient Israel was destroyed by Babylon and restored, at the end of the day the spiritual church was devastated and restored, and a new age is coming.
Zechariah.6:10 Of the captives, Heldai, and Tobiah, and Jedaiah, who came from Babylon, came to the house of Josiah son of Zephaniah.(2002.11.24.).
The Old Testament church was restored after returning to the work of Cyrus when Jerusalem was destroyed by the north.
Just as a person who has kept his personal faith in captivity has restored the temple, today he is judged when the church returns through Eastern work.
* 강해) 육적 이스라엘의 예루살렘이 황폐화 되었다가 바벨론에서 돌아 올 때에 만국을 모아들이고 여호사밧 골짜기에서 심판 한다는 것입니다.
그것은 종말의 영적 교회가 바벨에게 먹힘을 당한 자리에서 새로운 촛대교회가 나올 때 심판기가 온다는 것입니다. 요즈음 술집 문화를 보면 동남으로 동녀로 술을 먹는 세상입니다.
옛날 이스라엘이 바벨론에게 망했다가 복구되듯이 종말에 신령한 교회가 황폐화되었다가 복구되어 새 시대가 온다는 것입니다.
슥6:10 사로잡힌 자 중 바벨론에서 돌아온 헬대와 도비야와 여다야가 스바냐의 아들 요시아의 집에 들렀나니 응하는 때가 시작입니다.(2002.11.24.).
구약 교회는 예루살렘이 북방에게 망했다가 고레스 역사로 돌아와서 복구했습니다. 포로 중에서 개인 신앙을 지키던 자가 성전 복구 했듯이 오늘날도 교회가 동방 역사를 통하여 돌아올 때 심판한다는 것입니다.

# Work of Zerubbabel and Judgment.(Joel.3:1~2, 14~17, Hag.2:18)
# 스룹바벨의 역사와 심판.(욜3:1~2,14~17,학2:18) #

God did not allow the holy people of the past to be utterly corrupt in the past, and Jeremiah's temple was ruined by Babylon, and no man could restore the temple again, because there was no one seeking truth on the streets of Jerusalem as in Jeremiah.5:1.
However, God commanded King Cyrus of East Persia to destroy Babylon and his heart moved to be by authority work of God and to rebuild the temple.
But when Zerubbabel became governor, he returned to Jerusalem, and Joshua the chief priest joined him and began to build the temple, but the temple was stopped because of the same tribe’s envy and obstacles.
하나님께서는 과거에 이스라엘 성민이 극도로 부패하여 렘5:1과 같이 예루살렘 거리에 진리를 구하는 자가 한 사람도 없으므로 예루살렘 성전은 바벨론에게 황폐화되어 인간의 힘으로는 다시 성전을 복구할 가능성이 없게 되었던 것입니다.
그러나 하나님께서는 동방 바사국의 고레스 왕을 들어 바벨론을 멸하고 하나님의 강권적인 역사에 마음이 감동되어 성전을 다시 건축하라는 명령을 내렸습니다.
그러나 스룹바벨이 총독이 되어 예루살렘에 돌아와서 대제사장 여호수아가 합세하여 성전 지대를 놓고 건축을 시작하였으나 동족의 시기와 방해로 성전을 중지 당하고 있었던 것입니다.

But God said that God's word would come to Haggai on September 24, and that a world-wide judgment would come, when he gave Zerubbabel power to finish the temple by inviting him again in the second year of King Darius.(Hag.2:18-23).
This teaches that the spiritual Israelite church will be corrupted and become Babel, and the judgment will come because Zerubbabel will be the church of candlstick, the work of the Branch.
In other words, when God does not agree with God's command, he teaches that God will stop the work and make judgments. We are more concerned with co-workers than with waiting for God's work.
If you can not agree to the end, you have to give the power to one person and make it strong.
그러나 하나님은 다리오 왕 2년에 다시 강권 발동을 시켜 스룹바벨에게 권세를 주어서 성전을 마치도록 할 때에 하나님의 말씀이 9월 24일에 학개에게 임하여 지체하지 않고 세계적인 심판이 올 것을 말씀하셨습니다.(학2:18-23).
이것은 영적 이스라엘인 교회가 부패되어 바벨화 될 적에 새로운 스룹바벨에게 순의 역사인 촛대교회가 이루어지므로 써 심판기가 온다는 것을 가르친 것입니다.
다시 말하면 하나님의 명령이 있더라도 합심이 안 될 때는 하나님은 역사를 중지시켜 이루시고야 심판을 내리신다는 뜻을 가르친 것입니다. 우리는 하나님의 역사를 기다리는 것보다도 동역자가 합심을 하느냐에 문제가 되는 것입니다. 
만일 끝까지 합심이 못되는 경우는 한 사람에게 권세를 주어서 강권으로라도 이루고야 만다는 것입니다.

* Joel.3:4~8. Yea, and what have you to do with me, O Tyre, and Zidon, and all the coasts of Palestine? will you render me a recompence? and if you recompense me, swiftly and speedily will I return your recompence upon your own head;
Because you have taken my silver and my gold, and have carried into your temples my goodly pleasant things: The children also of Judah and the children of Jerusalem have ye sold unto the Grecians, that ye might remove them far from their border.
Behold, I will raise them out of the place whither you have sold them, and will return your recompence upon your own head: And I will sell your sons and your daughters into the hand of the children of Judah, and they shall sell them to the Sabeans, to a people far off: for the LORD hath spoken it.
* 욜3:4~8. 두로와 시돈과 블레셋 사방아 너희가 나와 무슨 상관이 있느냐 너희가 내게 보복하겠느냐 만일 내게 보복하면 너희의 보복하는 것을 내가 속속히 너희 머리에 돌리리니 곧 너희가 내 은과 금을 취하고 나의 진기한 보물을 너희 신궁으로 가져갔으며 또 유다 자손과 예루살렘 자손들을 헬라 족속에게 팔아서 본 지경에서 멀리 떠나게 하였음이니라. 보라 내가 그들을 너희가 팔아 이르게 한 곳에서 일으켜 나오게 하고 너희의 행한 것을 너희 머리에 돌려서 너희 자녀를 유다 자손의 손에 팔리니 그들은 다시 먼 나라 스바 사람에게 팔리라 나 여호와가 말하였느니라.

* The explanation) This is the coming of a world in which the spiritual church becomes corrupt and a lewd woman.
He taught that the spiritual church of the end will be defiled, as the holy material in the temple of Jerusalem was defiled by the Gentiles.
When the church of today is made barbaric and corrupt, as it is made defiled ate liquor by the consecrated vessel which was sacrificed in Jerusalem, when it has not heard the true prophet in the Old Testament, they ate wormwood water of lie prophet, It is that a new age is coming, letting the north get hit, and hit the north through the servants of power. 
When the negotiating authority was corrupted, some of the young men were crying with the prophets and restored. The northern part is now in the hands of the regime, and the southern part is in the prisoner state. They are from here. Those who are vulgarization and absorbed by material civilization are of the Greek family.
* 강해) 이것은 신령한 교회가 부패해서 음녀화 되는 세상이 오는 것입니다.
예루살렘 성전에서 거룩한 성물을 이방에게 더럽힌 것 같이 말세의 신령한 교회가 더럽힘을 받을 것을 가르친 것입니다. 구약 때 참선지 말씀 안 듣고 거짓선지의 쑥물을 먹고 예루살렘에서 제사 드리던 성기(기명)로 술 부어먹는 더럽힘같이 오늘의 교회가 바벨화 되어 부패할 때 북방을 들어서 치게 하고 권세의 종을 통하여 북방을 치게 하고 새로운 시대가 온다는 것입니다.
협상한 교권이 부패할 때 몇 사람 청년들이 선지서를 들고 울다가 복구되었습니다. 현재 북방은 정권에게 남방은 교권에게 포로가 된 것입니다. 여기서 나오는 자들 이라는 것입니다. 속화되고 물질문명에 도취된 자들이 헬라 족속입니다.

* The curious period is 2024-2025 year for the unification of the inter-Korean tribulation, about 2024-2027 year for the three and a half years before, about 2027 year for the rapture and World War III, about 2027-2031 year for the next three and a half years, about 2031 year for the War of Armageddon, about the millennium The kingdom is expected around 2033 year.
* 궁금한 시기는 남북환란 통일은 2024년~2025년, 전 삼년 반은 2024년 ~2027년쯤, 휴거 및 3차 대전은 2027년쯤, 후 삼년 반은 2027년~2031년쯤, 아마겟돈 전쟁은 2031년쯤, 천년왕국은 2033년쯤 예상됩니다.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

상호명: 순금등대촛대교회   |  사업자 번호 : 109-89-04045   |  대표자 : 이새순
주소 : 서울시 강서구 양천로 16길 16 (3층) (방화동 562-21)
대표전화 : 02-2665-1260   |   E-mail : lgyoung290@naver.com
Copyright ⓒ 구원.kr / 순금등대촛대교회.한국 All rights reserved.