• Customer Center
    고객님께 편안하고 만족도 높은 서비스를 위해 항상 친절하게 답변해 드리겠습니다.
    Tel  : 02-2665-1260
    lgyoung290@naver.com
    운영시간 : 09:00 ~ 18:00
선지서 영한 변론

49. Amos Plead of Evidence. Chapter 4 Acts of the apostate, Preparatio…

페이지 정보

작성자 최고관리자 작성일24-01-29 01:10 조회127회 댓글0건

본문

49. Amos Plead of Evidence. Chapter 4 Acts of the apostate, Preparation for Faith.(Amos.4:1~13)
49. 아모스 변론 증거. 4장 배도자의 행위, 신앙 준비.(암4:1~13)

# Leader Corruption, Tribulation Catastrophe, Preparation for Faith #
# 지도자 부패, 환란 재앙, 신앙 준비 #

This chapter taught that anyone who chooses, can not forgive those who do apostate acts.
본 장은 아무리 택한 자라도 배도적인 행위를 하는 자는 용서할 수 없다는 것을 가르친 것입니다.

* Essential verse: 9. I have smitten you with blasting and mildew: when your gardens and your vineyards and your fig trees and your olive trees increased, the palmerworm devoured them: yet have you not returned unto me, saith the LORD.
* 요절: 9절. 내가 풍재와 깜부기 재앙으로 너희를 쳤으며 팟종이로 너희의 많은 동산과 포도원과 무화과나무와 감람나무를 다 먹게 하였으나 너희가 내게로 돌아오지 아니 하였느니라 이는 여호와의 말씀이니라.

* The explanation) No matter how you realize it, hit by disaster, it does not come back without repentance, you will be bring down like Sodom Gomorrah.
* 강해) 아무리 깨달으라고 재앙으로 쳐도 짐짓 회개치 않고 돌아오지 않을 때 소돔 고모라를 무너뜨림같이 되고 맙니다.

* Amos.4:1~3. Hear this word, you kine of Bashan, that are in the mountain of Samaria, which oppress the poor, which crush the needy, which say to their masters, Bring, and let us drink. The Lord GOD hath sworn by his holiness, that, lo, the days shall come upon you, that he will take you away with hooks, and your posterity with fishhooks.
And you shall go out at the breaches, every cow at that which is before her; and you shall cast them into the palace, saith the LORD.
* 암4:1~3. 사마리아 산에 거하는 바산 암소들아 이 말을 들으라. 너희는 가난한 자를 학대하며 궁핍한 자를 압제하며 가장에게 이르기를 술을 가져다가 우리로 마시게 하라 하는도다. 주 여호와께서 자기의 거룩함을 가리켜 맹세하시되 때가 너희에게 임할찌라 사람이 갈고리로 너희를 끌어가며 낚시로 너희의 남은 자들을 그리하리라. 너희가 성 무너진 데로 말미암아 각기 앞으로 바로 나가서 하르몬에 던지우리라 이는 여호와의 말씀이니라.

* The explanation) To those who honor God and oppress the poor and needy, God will cause them to be eaten by their enemies and destroy them.
This is because God is a enemy act. The cow is a missionary, and as a cow must be milked, God's servants must tell the truth of the times.
The servant of God is drawn to the pleasures of the times, a poor man is a hired man when he abuses. When you want to be a righteous servant, you are giving poverty to you.
It is a testimony that the Lord has departed when you go along with the comfort and pleasure of the world, and is a great wrath on the day of judgment. The so-called servant of God is not the center of grace, but it is destruction even if it flows through the center of matter, it is destruction even if it eats well and lives well.
* 강해) 하나님을 공경하는 자로서 가난하고 궁핍한 자를 학대 압박을 하는 자를 향하여 하나님은 원수에게 먹힘을 당하여 파괴를 당하게 하시겠다는 것입니다.
이것은 하나님의 대적인 행동이기 때문입니다. 암소는 사명자를 뜻했는데 암소는 젖을 잘 내야 되는 것처럼 하나님의 종은 시대적인 진리를 잘 전해야 됩니다.
하나님의 종이 시대적인 향락에 끌려 가난한 사람 학대하면 삯군입니다. 옳은 종 되려 할 때는 궁핍을 주시는 것입니다.
세상안락과 쾌락 따라 갈 때는 주님이 떠난 증거이며 환란의 심판 날에 큰 화입니다. 소위 하나님의 종이 은혜중심이 아니고 물질중심에 흘러서 기름지게 먹고 잘 산다 해도 멸망입니다.

* Amos.4:4~5. Come to Bethel, and transgress; at Gilgal multiply transgression; and bring your sacrifices every morning, and your tithes after three years: And offer a sacrifice of thanksgiving with leaven, and proclaim and publish the free offerings: for this liked you, O you children of Israel, saith the Lord GOD.
* 암4:4~5. 너희는 벧엘에 가서 범죄하며 길갈에 가서 죄를 더하며 아침마다 너희 희생을, 삼일마다 너희 십일조를 드리며 누룩 넣은 것을 불살라 수은제로 드리며 낙헌제를 소리 내어 광포 하려무나 이스라엘 자손들아 이것이 너희의 기뻐하는 바니라 이는 주 여호와의 말씀이니라.

* The explanation) He also throws away those who do not think sin about sacrificing and offering tithing to conscience.
If you do not repent and offer sacrifice, you are made angry. If you do not know how to repent of sin by paying tithing and seeing worship, It is evidence that God has left.
If you are guilty of conscience, It is evidence that God has left. At the end of the day, you will be guilty of going to church or seminary.
Humanism, negotiation with communist, new theory, science omnipotence, material omnipotence are infatuation. 
* 강해) 또 죄를 더하면서 희생을 드리고 십일조를 드리는 제사를 양심에 거리끼게도 생각을 안 하는 자들을 버리신다는 것입니다.
회개치 않고 제사 드리는 자 화 받는 다는 것이며 예배보고 십일조 드리면서 죄를 회개할 줄 모른다면 하나님 떠난 증거입니다.
양심 가운데 지은 죄를 두고 있다면 하나님 떠난 증거입니다. 말세에는 교회나 신학교에 가도 죄를 짓게 된다는 것입니다. 인본주의, 용공 협상, 신 학설, 과학 만능, 물질 만능에 빠지게 되어 미혹입니다.

* Amos.4:6~11. And I also have given you cleanness of teeth in all your cities, and want of bread in all your places: yet have ye not returned unto me, saith the LORD. And also I have withholden the rain from you, when there were yet three months to the harvest: and I caused it to rain upon one city, and caused it not to rain upon another city: one piece was rained upon, and the piece whereupon it rained not withered.
So two or three cities wandered unto one city, to drink water; but they were not satisfied: yet have ye not returned unto me, saith the LORD.
I have smitten you with blasting and mildew: when your gardens and your vineyards and your fig trees and your olive trees increased, the palmerworm devoured them: yet have ye not returned unto me, saith the LORD. I have sent among you the pestilence after the manner of Egypt: your young men have I slain with the sword, and have taken away your horses; and I have made the stink of your camps to come up unto your nostrils: yet have you not returned unto me, saith the LORD.
I have overthrown some of you, as God overthrew Sodom and Gomorrah, and you were as a firebrand plucked out of the burning: yet have you not returned unto me, saith the LORD.
* 암4:6~11. 또 내가 너희 모든 성읍에서 너희 이를 한가하게 하며 너희 각처에서 양식이 떨어지게 하였으나 너희가 내게로 돌아오지 아니 하였느니라 이는 여호와의 말씀이니라. 또 추수하기 석달 전에 내가 너희에게 비를 멈추어 어떤 성읍에는 내리고 어떤 성읍에는 내리지 않게 하였더니 땅 한 부분은 비를 얻고 한 부분은 비를 얻지 못하여 말랐으매 두 세 성읍 사람이 어떤 성읍으로 비틀거리며 물을 마시러 가서 만족히 마시지 못하였으나 너희가 내게로 돌아오지 아니 하였느니라 이는 여호와의 말씀이니라.
내가 풍재와 깜부기 재앙으로 너희를 쳤으며 팟종이로 너희의 많은 동산과 포도원과 무화과나무와 감람나무를 다 먹게 하였으나 너희가 내게로 돌아오지 아니 하였느니라 이는 여호와의 말씀이니라. 내가 너희 중에 염병이 임하게 하기를 애굽에서 한 것처럼 하였으며 칼로 너희 청년들을 죽였으며 너희 말들을 노략하게 하며 너희 진의 악취로 코를 찌르게 하였으나 너희가 내게로 돌아오지 아니 하였느니라 이는 여호와의 말씀이니라. 내가 너희 중의 성읍 무너뜨리기를 하나님 내가 소돔과 고모라를 무너뜨림같이 하였으므로 너희가 불붙는 가운데서 빼낸 나무 조각 같이 되었으나 너희가 내게로 돌아오지 아니 하였느니라 이는 여호와의 말씀이니라.

* The explanation) When even if you do not return, enlighten yourself, you know, when disciplinary punishment comes, you will be fall down like Sodom Gomorrah. It is a blessing to realize that you can not do well when you come disciplinary punishment to repentance and repent.
Those who pray to God when the difficulties come become blessed and remain in the day of trouble. If our life is taken for pleasure, it will be ruined like Sodom Gomorrah.
No matter how smite the ten tribes have become wicked an alien country. It is useless for a long time to believe, and even a sinner repents and forgives when he returns. The current church is Samaria.
If we do not understand the prophets and the Revelation, we do not know what sin is and can not repent.
It is time to think deeply about the winning faith, what you read, hear, and keep to be saved and blessed. It will be useless to realize late. Only a small number will be saved.
* 강해)  아무리 깨달으라고 재앙으로 쳐도 짐짓 회개치 않고 돌아오지 않을 때 소돔 고모라를 무너뜨림같이 되고 맙니다. 징계가 올 때 잘 못을 깨닫고 회개하면 축복입니다. 어려움이 올수록 하나님께 기도하는 사람은 축복이고 환란 날에 남는 것입니다. 우리의 생활이 향락에 취하면 소돔 고모라같이 망하는 것입니다. 열 지파 아무리 쳐도 이방화 되고 말았습니다. 오래 믿어도 소용없고 바로 믿어야 하며 죄인이라도 회개하고 돌아오면 용서 하십니다. 현 교회가 바로 사마리아입니다.
선지서와 계시록을 깨닫지 못하면 죄가 무엇인지도 모르고 회개 할 줄 모릅니다.
이기는 믿음과 읽고 듣고 지켜서 구원 받고 복 받는 일이 무엇인지 깊이 생각 할 때입니다. 늦게 깨달으면 소용이 없게 됩니다. 작은 수만 구원 받게 된다는 것입니다.

* Amos.4:12~13. Therefore thus will I do unto thee, O Israel: and because I will do this unto thee, prepare to meet thy God, O Israel. For, lo, he that formed the mountains, and created the wind, and declared unto man what is his thought, that made the morning darkness, and trod upon the high places of the earth, The LORD, The God of hosts, is his name.
* 암4:12~13. 그러므로 이스라엘아 내가 이와 같이 네게 행하리라 내가 이것을 네게 행하리니 이스라엘아 네 하나님 만나기를 예비하라. 대저 산들을 지으며 바람을 창조하며 자기 뜻을 사람에게 보이며 아침을 어둡게 하며 땅의 높은 데를 밟는 자는 그 이름이 만군의 하나님 여호와니라.

* The explanation) Therefore, in order to be a remnant of the day of wrath, there must be complete preparation. Should we repent and prepare beforehand? What is the use of repentance on the day of wrath to repent? We must repent and be holy and clean, even a small sin.
The disaster comes when the elect is to realize and prepare, and the good man weeps and repents when a plague comes, but the wicked become worse. The candlestick church is a church that works on the day of tribulation catastrophe.
When the tribulation comes, we will have a sacred work of repentance in the protection of absolute God in the work of authority.
It is time for the Holy Spirit to lead and to prepare for the angel's worthy faith. He who waits without preparation for faith is a foolish virgin.
Please prepare the lamp and prepare the oil.
* 강해) 그러므로 진노의 날에 남은 자가 되려면 완전한 준비가 있어야 됩니다.
미리 회개하고 준비해야지 진노의 날에 가서 회개해야 무슨 소용이 있습니까? 우리는 조그만 죄라도 회개하고 거룩하고 깨끗해야 합니다.
재앙이 오는 것은 택한 자는 깨닫고 준비하라는 것이며 선한 사람은 재앙이 오면 울고 회개하지만 악한 자는 더 악해집니다. 촛대교회는 환란 재앙의 날에 역사하는 교회입니다. 환란이 오면 권세 역사로 절대적인 하나님의 보호 속에 회개하는 성회를 열개 됩니다. 성령님의 인도와 천사의 보호 받을 만한 신앙 준비가 절실히 필요한 때입니다. 신앙 준비 없이 기다리는 자도 어리석은 처녀와 같은 성도입니다. 등불준비와 기름준비를 서두르시기 바랍니다.

* God showed a sign on the day of disaster, but he taught that the unrepentant would perish.
* 하나님은 재앙의 날에 징조를 보이면서 기다려도 회개치 않는 자가 망할 것을 가르친 것입니다.
* The curious period is 2024-2025 year for the unification of the inter-Korean tribulation, about 2024~2027 year for the three and a half years before, about 2027 year for the rapture and World War III, about 2027-2031 year for the next three and a half years, about 2031 year for the War of Armageddon, about the millennium The kingdom is expected around 2033 year.
* 궁금한 시기는 남북환란 통일은 2024년~2025년, 전 삼년 반은 2024년 ~2027년쯤, 휴거 및 3차 대전은 2027년쯤, 후 삼년 반은 2027년~2031년쯤, 아마겟돈 전쟁은 2031년쯤, 천년왕국은 2033년쯤 예상됩니다.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

상호명: 순금등대촛대교회   |  사업자 번호 : 109-89-04045   |  대표자 : 이새순
주소 : 서울시 강서구 양천로 16길 16 (3층) (방화동 562-21)
대표전화 : 02-2665-1260   |   E-mail : lgyoung290@naver.com
Copyright ⓒ 구원.kr / 순금등대촛대교회.한국 All rights reserved.