• Customer Center
    고객님께 편안하고 만족도 높은 서비스를 위해 항상 친절하게 답변해 드리겠습니다.
    Tel  : 02-2665-1260
    lgyoung290@naver.com
    운영시간 : 09:00 ~ 18:00
선지서 영한 변론

2. Jeremiah's argument(2). Chapters 1 through 6. Prophet of nations.

페이지 정보

작성자 최고관리자 작성일21-02-25 03:14 조회3,235회 댓글0건

본문

2. Jeremiah's argument(2). Chapters 1 through 6. Prophet of nations.   
2. 예레미야 변론(2). 1장~6장. 열방의 선지자

* The meaning of Jeremiah; The Jehovah exalts himself. The Jehovah sets it up. The prophet of all nations are virtually end servant.
The end times servants are exalts that God gives high kingship.
The Transfiguration saints is also one hundred and forty-four thousand.
* 예레미야의 뜻; 여호와께서 높이신다. 여호와께서 세우신다. 만국의 선지자는 사실상 말세 종입니다. 말세 종은 하나님께서 높이신다는 것은 왕권을 준다는 것입니다. 변화성도 십사만 사천 명이 말세 종입니다.

* the mean; God's judgment and salvation, a new covenant people become a new age. It is the restoration of Israel that the fallen people shall perish by sword, famine, and pestilence, and that the remnant of the people shall be the earthly peace kingdom.
Jacob meant the eastern Jacob, and he is the end commissioner.
But there is no knowledge, no seeking or hearing the truth, a cry of a sad and lonely prophet.
* 대지; 하나님의 심판과 구원, 새로운 언약의 백성이 되어 새 시대가 이루어집니다. 타락한 백성은 칼과 기근과 염병으로 망하게 되고 남은 백성이 지상 평화왕국을 이루는 것이 이스라엘의 회복입니다. 야곱은 동방 야곱을 뜻했으니 말세 사명자입니다.
그러나 지식이 없고 진리를 찾거나 듣는 자가 없어 슬프고 고독한 선지자의 외침이 됩니다.

* important verse: Jer.31:33. But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, say the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people.
* 요절: 렘31:33. 나 여호와가 말하노라. 그러나 그날 후에 내가 이스라엘 집에 세울 언약은 이러하니 곧 내가 나의 법을 그들의 속에 두며 그 마음에 기록하여 나는 그들의 하나님이 되고 그들은 내 백성이 될 것이라.

* the explanation) The restoration of Israel is a lesson of a new age, a lesson of the Lord, God given to prophets. The gospel of the kingdom is a lesson that the Lord has given to the apostles, that is, the soul is saved and becomes heaven.
The restoration of Israel is a new heaven and a land, Lord ruled as a king of kings, a land peaceful kingdom. It is a country without people who do not know God.
* 강해) 이스라엘이 회복되는 것은 새 시대 가는 새 일의 교훈이니 선지자들에게 하나님께서 주신 여호와의 교훈입니다. 천국복음은 주님께서 사도들에게 주신 교훈이니 영혼이 구원 받아 천국을 이루는 것입니다.
이스라엘이 회복은 새 하늘 새 땅으로 지상 평화왕국을 이루어 만왕의 왕이신 주님께서 다스리는 나라입니다. 하나님을 모르는 백성이 없는 나라입니다.

@ Moreover the word of the LORD came unto me, saying, Jeremiah, what see you? And I said, I see a rod of an almond tree.
Then said the LORD unto me, You have well seen: for I will have my word to perform it. And the word of the LORD came unto me the second time, saying, What seest thou? And I said, I see a seething pot; and the face thereof is toward the north.
Then the LORD said unto me, Out of the north an evil shall break forth upon all the inhabitants of the land.
For, lo, I will call all the families of the kingdoms of the north, say the LORD; and they shall come, and they shall set every one his throne at the entering of the gates of Jerusalem, and against all the walls thereof round about, and against all the cities of Judah.
And I will utter my judgments against them touching all their wickedness, who have forsaken me, and have burned incense unto other gods, and worshipped the works of their own hands. You therefore gird up your loins, and arise, and speak unto them all that I command you: be not dismayed at their faces, lest I confound thee before them.
For, behold, I have made thee this day a defenced city, and an iron pillar, and brasen walls against the whole land, against the kings of Judah, against the princes thereof, against the priests thereof, and against the people of the land.
And they shall fight against thee; but they shall not prevail against thee; for I am with thee, saith the LORD, to deliver thee.(Jer.1:11~19)
@ 여호와의 말씀이 또 내게 임하니라 이르시되 예레미야야 네가 무엇을 보느냐 대답하되 내가 살구나무 가지를 보나이다. 여호와께서 내게 이르시되 네가 잘 보았도다. 이는 내가 내 말을 지켜 그대로 이루려 함이니라. 여호와의 말씀이 다시 내게 임하니라 이르시되 네가 무엇을 보느냐 대답하되 끓는 가마를 보나이다. 그 면이 북에서부터 기울어졌나이다. 여호와께서 내게 이르시되 재앙이 북방에서 일어나 이 땅의 모든 거민에게 임하리라. 나 여호와가 말하노라 내가 북방 모든 나라의 족속을 부를 것인즉 그들이 와서 예루살렘 성문 어귀에 각기 자리를 정하고 그 사면 성벽과 유다 모든 성읍을 치리라. 무리가 나를 버리고 다른 신들에게 분향하며 자기 손으로 만든 것에 절하였은즉 내가 나의 심판을 베풀어 그들의 모든 죄악을 징계하리라. 
그러므로 너는 네 허리를 동이고 일어나 내가 네게 명한 바를 다 그들에게 고하라 그들을 인하여 두려워 말라 두렵건대 내가 너로 그들 앞에서 두려움을 당하게 할까 하노라. 보라 내가 오늘날 너로 그 온 땅과 유다 왕들과 그 족장들과 그 제사장들과 그 땅 백성 앞에 견고한 성읍, 쇠기둥, 놋 성벽이 되게 하였은즉 그들이 너를 치나 이기지 못하리니 이는 내가 너와 함께하여 너를 구원할 것임이니라 여호와의 말이니라.(렘1:11~19)

* the explanation) First, when we look at the time, it is time for judgment to come as the prophets of all nations (Jer.1:5) and again the prophet's minister(Rev.10:11).
It can also be seen when Korea's left-wing regime emerges(the age of blue and yellow horses, pro-Communist negotiation political power), where the tribulation of the referee is imminent.
And the apricot trees are the first flowers to bloom after Aaron's roaring sticks and temple designs show up the wistful intention of awakening to God' s chosen servant.
And the apricot tree is the first thing that appears after Aaron 's roaring stick or temple pattern, which is the first to bloom after
Thus, in the days ahead of the tribulation of the imminent judgment, we can see it as the appointed time of the prophecy to be blessed by the end of the day,
The first place to be seen is the current situation in Korea, the nation of the prophets(Matthew.21:42~44).
The slanting of the kiln boiling from the north shows that the tribulation of the inevitable judgment is imminent.
The north korea(Communist Party) symbolized the use of weapons are preparation as tools of judgment.
Of course, you can keep the Third World War in mind, but it will be a little while, so it will be used as a tool of judgment and eventually it will be destroyed by the end missionary.
It will be accomplished as a prophet country to the North-South unification of the North attack eradication communist and the victory of the white horse army in the War of Armageddon after the Third World War, and it will be the world's unification one thousand year peace kingdom.
* 강해) 우선 때를 살펴보면 만국의 선지자로(렘1:5), 다시 예언의 사명자(계10:11)가 나올 때가 심판의 환란 때 입니다.
또한 심판의 환란이 임박한 한국의 좌파 정권이 등장하는 때(청황색 말의 시대로 용공 협상 정권)로 볼 수 있습니다.
그리고 살구나무는 아론의 싹 난 지팡이나 성전 문양에 나타나는 것으로 하나님의 택한 종에게 깨우치는 뜻으로 엄동설한이 지난 후 제일 먼저 피는 꽃입니다.
그리하여 임박한 심판의 환란을 앞두고 끝 날에 이르러 선구종의 깨닫게 하는 징조로 말씀을 지켜야 복 받는 예언의 정한 때로 볼 수 있습니다.
먼저 임하는 장소도 선지 국가인(마21:42~44) 한국의 현 상황이라 볼 수 있습니다.
북에서 끊는 가마가 기울어 진 모습은 불가피한 심판의 환란이 아주 임박함을 알 수 있습니다.
북방(공산당)은 무기가 준비 되어 심판의 도구로 사용될 것을 상징했습니다.
물론 3차 대전도 염두에 둘 수 있으나 때는 조금 남았을 것이니 심판의 도구로 사용되고 결국은 말세 사명자에게 멸망 할 것을 말씀한 것입니다.
일차로 북진멸공 남북통일로 선지국가로 성취되고 삼차대전후 아마겟돈 전쟁에서 백마 탄 군대의 승리로 세계통일의 천년평화왕국을 이루어 질 것입니다. 

@ They say, If a man put away his wife, and she go from him, and become another man's, shall he return unto her again? shall not that land be greatly polluted? but you have played the harlot with many lovers; yet return again to me, say the LORD.(Jer.3:1).
@ 세상에서 말하기를 가령 사람이 그 아내를 버리므로 그가 떠나 타인의 아내가 된다 하자 본부가 그를 다시 받겠느냐 그리하면 그 땅이 크게 더러워지지 않겠느냐 하느니라. 나 여호와가 말하노라 네가 많은 무리와 행음하고도 내게로 돌아오려느냐(렘3:1)
@ For my people is foolish, they have not known me; they are sottish children, and they have none understanding: they are wise to do evil, but to do good they have no knowledge.(Jer.4:22).
@ 내 백성은 나를 알지 못하는 우준한 자요 지각이 없는 미련한 자식이라 악을 행하기에는 지각이 있으나 선을 행하기에는 무지하도다(렘4:22)
@ Run you to and fro through the streets of Jerusalem, and see now, and know, and seek in the broad places thereof, if you can find a man, if there be any that executed judgment, that seek the truth; and I will pardon it. (Jer.5:1).
@ 너희는 예루살렘 거리로 빨리 왕래하며 그 넓은 거리에서 찾아보고 알라 너희가 만일 공의를 행하며 진리를 구하는 자를 한 사람이라도 찾으면 내가 이 성을 사하리라(렘5:1)
@ The prophets prophesy falsely, and the priests bear rule by their means; and my people love to have it so: and what will ye do in the end thereof?
(Jer.5:31).
@ 선지자들은 거짓을 예언하며 제사장들은 자기 권력으로 다스리며 내 백성은 그것을 좋게 여기니 그 결국에는 너희가 어찌 하려느냐(렘5:31)

the explanation) It is like an obscene wife who can not accept the status of an Israeli Christian as an obscene woman who loves the world and pursues pleasure with the world, goes along with the world.
He condemns Christians who can not escape from the religious showiness  life and can not live in sanctity as in the Hosea Bible.
It is to awaken and realize that I am only think a Lord of love, a God of love, and a fool who does not know the Lord of judgment, the God of wrath.
강해) 이스라엘인 현 기독교인의 상태를 마치 음란한 여인 같이 세상을 사랑하고 세상과 짝하고 쾌락을 쫓으므로 받아들일 수 없는 음란한 아내 같다는 것입니다.
호세아 성경에서처럼 외식적인 종교생활에서 벗어나지 못하고 성결하게 구별되어 살지 못하는 기독교인을 책망하십니다.
그러니 사랑의 주님, 사랑의 하나님만을 생각하고 심판주의 주님, 진노심판의 하나님을 알지 못하는 어리석은 자임을 각성하여 깨달으라는 것입니다.

In this age, when the people are covered with the evil darkness of the devil, when they are nearing the tribulation, they must have faith to receive the Lord of the Second Coming through the words of the prophets and the book of Revelation.
However, the mystery of the judgment, the secret of the tribulation and war is ungrateful and sighs that there is no perception of ignorance, no knowledge(Hos.4:6), no knowledge of Jehovah(Is.11:9).
People forgets the God of truth, the Jesus of truth, the Holy Spirit of truth, only boasts of authenticity, condemns the faithful life showiness in which  has lost its grape flavor that is immersed in formal religious, conscience, thoughts and values do not go to God,
Also, what will you do in the day of judgment on the Christian who does not escape the delusion of the devil and becomes a tool of the devil, who likes the greedy and follow powerful ruler of the devil? He have a question.
이 시대에 만민이 마귀의 미혹 흑암에 덮인 때에 환란 재앙을 앞둔 때에 예언서 및 계시록의 말씀을 통하여 재림의 주를 영접할 신앙을 가져야 합니다.
그런데 심판의 비밀도, 환란 재앙의 비밀도 모르는 지각이 없고 지식이 없고(호4:6), 여호와를 아는 지식도(사11:9) 없음을 안타깝고 탄식하십니다.
그리고 진리의 하나님, 진리의 예수님, 진리의 성령님을 잊어버리고 정통만을 자랑하고 양심과 사상과 가치관이 하나님을 향하지 않고 형식적인 종교생화에 젖어 들포도 같은 맛을 잃은 신앙생활을 책망하십니다.
또한 마귀의 미혹을 벗어나지 못하고 마귀의 도구가 되어 탐욕스러운 강퍅한 교권 세력을 좋아하고 쫓아가는 기독교인을 심판 날에 어찌하려느냐? 반문하십니다.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

상호명: 순금등대촛대교회   |  사업자 번호 : 109-89-04045   |  대표자 : 이새순
주소 : 서울시 강서구 양천로 16길 16 (3층) (방화동 562-21)
대표전화 : 02-2665-1260   |   E-mail : lgyoung290@naver.com
Copyright ⓒ 구원.kr / 순금등대촛대교회.한국 All rights reserved.