• Customer Center
    고객님께 편안하고 만족도 높은 서비스를 위해 항상 친절하게 답변해 드리겠습니다.
    Tel  : 02-2665-1260
    lgyoung290@naver.com
    운영시간 : 09:00 ~ 18:00
선지서 영한 변론

4. The defense of Jeremiah (4). Chapters 8~21. False prophets and mug…

페이지 정보

작성자 최고관리자 작성일21-02-28 02:45 조회3,063회 댓글0건

본문

4. The defense of Jeremiah (4). Chapters 8~21. False prophets and  mugwort water.
4. 예레미야 변론(4). 8장~21장. 거짓 선지자와 쑥물

* The meaning of Jeremiah; The Jehovah exalts himself. The Jehovah sets it up. The prophet of all nations are virtually end servant.
The end times servants are exalts that God gives high kingship.
The Transfiguration saints is also one hundred and forty-four thousand.
* 예레미야의 뜻; 여호와께서 높이신다. 여호와께서 세우신다. 만국의 선지자는 사실상 말세 종입니다. 말세 종은 하나님께서 높이신다는 것은 왕권을 준다는 것입니다. 변화성도 십사만 사천 명이 말세 종입니다.

* the mean; God's judgment and salvation, a new covenant people become a new age. It is the restoration of Israel that the fallen people shall perish by sword, famine, and pestilence, and that the remnant of the people shall be the earthly peace kingdom.
Jacob meant the eastern Jacob, and he is the end commissioner.
But there is no knowledge, no seeking or hearing the truth, a cry of a sad and lonely prophet.
* 대지; 하나님의 심판과 구원, 새로운 언약의 백성이 되어 새 시대가 이루어집니다. 타락한 백성은 칼과 기근과 염병으로 망하게 되고 남은 백성이 지상 평화왕국을 이루는 것이 이스라엘의 회복입니다. 야곱은 동방 야곱을 뜻했으니 말세 사명자입니다.
그러나 지식이 없고 진리를 찾거나 듣는 자가 없어 슬프고 고독한 선지자의 외침이 됩니다.

* important verse: Jer.31:33. But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, say the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people.
* 요절: 렘31:33. 나 여호와가 말하노라. 그러나 그날 후에 내가 이스라엘 집에 세울 언약은 이러하니 곧 내가 나의 법을 그들의 속에 두며 그 마음에 기록하여 나는 그들의 하나님이 되고 그들은 내 백성이 될 것이라.

* the explanation) The restoration of Israel is a lesson of a new age, a lesson of the Lord, God given to prophets. The gospel of the kingdom is a lesson that the Lord has given to the apostles, that is, the soul is saved and becomes heaven.
The restoration of Israel is a new heaven and a land, Lord ruled as a king of kings, a land peaceful kingdom. It is a country without people who do not know God.
* 강해) 이스라엘이 회복되는 것은 새 시대 가는 새 일의 교훈이니 선지자들에게 하나님께서 주신 여호와의 교훈입니다. 천국복음은 주님께서 사도들에게 주신 교훈이니 영혼이 구원 받아 천국을 이루는 것입니다.
이스라엘이 회복은 새 하늘 새 땅으로 지상 평화왕국을 이루어 만왕의 왕이신 주님께서 다스리는 나라입니다. 하나님을 모르는 백성이 없는 나라입니다.

@ I hearkened and heard, but they spake not aright: no man repented him of his wickedness, saying, What have I done? every one turned to his course, as the horse rushed into the battle.
Yea, the stork in the heaven knoweth her appointed times; and the turtle and the crane and the swallow observe the time of their coming; but my people know not the judgment of the LORD.(Jer.8:6~7)
@ 내가 귀를 기울여 들은즉 그들이 정직을 말하지 아니하며 그 악을 뉘우쳐서 나의 행한 것이 무엇인고? 말하는 자가 없고 전장을 향하여 달리는 말 같이 각각 그 길로 행하도다. 공중의 학은 그 정한 시기를 알고 반구와 제비와 두루미는 그 올 때를 지키거늘 내 백성은 여호와의 규례를 알지 못하도다 하셨다 하라(렘8:6~7)
@ For, behold, I will send serpents, cockatrices, among you, which will not be charmed, and they shall bite you, say the LORD. When I would comfort myself against sorrow, my heart is faint in me.(Jer.8:17~18)
@ 여호와께서 말씀하시되 내가 술법으로도 제어할 수 없는 뱀과 독사를 너희 중에 보내리니 그것들이 너희를 물리라 하시도다. 슬프다 나의 근심이여 어떻게 위로를 얻을 수 있을까 나의 중심이 번뇌하도다(렘8:17~18)
@ But let him that gloried glory in this, that he understood and knew me, that I am the LORD which exercise loving kindness, judgment, and righteousness, in the earth: for in these things I delight, say the LORD. (Jer.9:24).
@ 자랑하는 자는 이것으로 자랑할찌니 곧 명철하여 나를 아는 것과 나 여호와는 인애와 공평과 정직을 땅에 행하는 자인 줄 깨닫는 것이라 나는 이 일을 기뻐하노라 여호와의 말이니라(렘9:24)
@ Forasmuch as there is none like unto you, O LORD; you are great, and your name is great in might.(Jer.10:6).
@ 여호와여 주와 같은 자 없나이다. 주는 크시니 주의 이름이 그 권능으로 인하여 크시니이다(렘10:6)
@ He has made the earth by his power, he has established the world by his wisdom, and has stretched out the heavens by his discretion.
When he uttered his voice, there is a multitude of waters in the heavens, and he caused the vapours to ascend from the ends of the earth; he made lightnings with rain, and brought forth the wind out of his treasures. (Jer.10:12~13).
@ 여호와께서 그 권능으로 땅을 지으셨고 그 지혜로 세계를 세우셨고 그 명철로 하늘들을 펴셨으며 그가 목소리를 발하신 즉 하늘에 많은 물이 생기나니 그는 땅 끝에서 구름이 오르게 하시며 비를 위하여 번개하게 하시며 그 곳간에서 바람을 내시거늘(렘10:12~13).
@ Behold, the noise of the bruit is come, and a great commotion out of the north country, to make the cities of Judah desolate, and a den of dragons. O LORD, I know that the way of man is not in himself: it is not in man that walked to direct his steps.(Jer.10:22~23).
@ 들을찌어다 북방에서부터 크게 떠드는 풍성이 오니 유다 성읍들로 황폐케 하여 시랑의 거처가 되게 하리로다. 여호와여 내가 알거니와 인생의 길이 자기에게 있지 아니하니 걸음을 지도함이 걷는 자에게 있지 아니하니이다(렘10:22~23)
@ For even your brethren, and the house of your father, even they have dealt treacherously with you; yea, they have called a multitude after you: believe them not, though they speak fair words unto you.(Jer.12:7).
@ 그들이 그리하지 아니하면 내가 반드시 그 나라를 뽑으리라 뽑아 멸하리라 여호와의 말이니라(렘12:17)
@ O LORD, my strength, and my fortress, and my refuge in the day of affliction, the Gentiles shall come unto thee from the ends of the earth, and shall say, Surely our fathers have inherited lies, vanity, and things wherein there is no profit.
Shall a man make gods unto himself, and they are no gods?
Therefore, behold, I will this once cause them to know, I will cause them to know mine hand and my might; and they shall know that my name is The LORD.(Jer.16:19~21).
@ 여호와 나의 힘, 나의 보장, 환난날의 피난처시여 열방이 땅 끝에서 주께 이르러 말하기를 우리 열조의 계승한 바는 허무하고 망탄하고 무익한 것뿐이라.
인생이 어찌 신 아닌 것을 자기의 신으로 삼겠나이까? 하리이다. 여호와께서 가라사대 보라 이번에 그들에게 내 손과 내 능을 알려서 그들로 내 이름이 여호와인줄 알게 하리라(렘16:19~21)
@ The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it? I the LORD search the heart, I try the reins, even to give every man according to his ways, and according to the fruit of his doings.
As the partridge sitteth on eggs, and hatcheth them not; so he that got riches, and not by right, shall leave them in the midst of his days, and at his end shall be a fool.
A glorious high throne from the beginning is the place of our sanctuary.
O LORD, the hope of Israel, all that forsake thee shall be ashamed, and they that depart from me shall be written in the earth, because they have forsaken the LORD, the fountain of living waters.
Heal me, O LORD, and I shall be healed; save me, and I shall be saved: for thou art my praise. Behold, they say unto me, Where is the word of the LORD? let it come now.(Jer.17:9~15).
@ 만물보다 거짓되고 심히 부패한 것은 마음이라 누가 능히 이를 알리요 마는 나 여호와는 심장을 살피며 폐부를 시험하고 각각 그 행위와 그 행실대로 보응하나니
불의로 치부하는 자는 자고새가 낳지 아니한 알을 품음 같아서 그 중년에 그것이 떠나겠고 필경은 어리석은 자가 되리라.
영화로우신 보좌여 원시부터 높이 계시며 우리의 성소이시며, 이스라엘의 소망이신 여호와여 무릇 주를 버리는 자는 다 수치를 당할 것이라. 무릇 여호와를 떠나는 자는 흙에 기록이 되오리니 이는 생수의 근원이신 여호와를 버림이니이다.
여호와여 주는 나의 찬송이시오니 나를 고치소서. 그리하시면 내가 낫겠나이다 나를 구원하소서. 그리하시면 내가 구원을 얻으리이다. 그들이 내게 이르기를 여호와의 말씀이 어디 있느뇨 이제 임하게 할찌어다 하나이다(렘17:9~15)
@ Blessed is the man that trusted in the LORD, and whose hope the LORD is. For he shall be as a tree planted by the waters, and that spreaded out her roots by the river, and shall not see when heat cometh, but her leaf shall be green; and shall not be careful in the year of drought, neither shall cease from yielding fruit.(Jer.21:7~8).
@ 여호와께서 또 말씀하시되 그 후에 내가 유다 왕 시드기야와 그 신하들과 백성과 및 이 성읍에서 염병과 칼과 기근에서 남은 자를 바벨론 왕 느부갓네살의 손과 그 대적의 손과 그 생명을 찾는 자들의 손에 붙이리니 그가 칼날로 그들을 치되 아끼지 아니하며 긍휼히 여기지 아니하며 불쌍히 여기지 아니하리라 하셨느니라.
여호와께서 가라사대 너는 또 이 백성에게 여호와께서 이같이 말씀하신다 하라 보라 내가 너희 앞에 생명의 길과 사망의 길을 두었노니(렘21:7~8)

the explanation) It is a word that ignorant humans ignore the true prophecy of God and then downfall with the sword, famine, and pestilence, because of the devil forces of the north. It is a word that we must obey God the Creator know rightly and obey.
강해) 무지한 인간들이 하나님의 참된 선지의 말씀을 무시하다가 칼과 기근과 염병으로 북방 마귀 세력으로 인하여 멸망하게 되니 창조주 하나님을 바로 알아 경외하며 순종하여야 한다는 말씀입니다.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

상호명: 순금등대촛대교회   |  사업자 번호 : 109-89-04045   |  대표자 : 이새순
주소 : 서울시 강서구 양천로 16길 16 (3층) (방화동 562-21)
대표전화 : 02-2665-1260   |   E-mail : lgyoung290@naver.com
Copyright ⓒ 구원.kr / 순금등대촛대교회.한국 All rights reserved.