• Customer Center
    고객님께 편안하고 만족도 높은 서비스를 위해 항상 친절하게 답변해 드리겠습니다.
    Tel  : 02-2665-1260
    lgyoung290@naver.com
    운영시간 : 09:00 ~ 18:00
선지서 영한 변론

6. The defense of Jeremiah (6). Chapters 23. False prophets and wormwo…

페이지 정보

작성자 최고관리자 작성일21-03-06 03:49 조회3,058회 댓글0건

본문

6. The defense of Jeremiah (6). Chapters 23. False prophets and wormwood water,
6. 예레미야 변론(6). 23장. 거짓 선지자와 쑥물

* The meaning of Jeremiah; The Jehovah exalts himself. The Jehovah sets it up. The prophet of all nations are virtually end servant.
The end times servants are exalts that God gives high kingship.
The Transfiguration saints is also one hundred and forty-four thousand.
* 예레미야의 뜻; 여호와께서 높이신다. 여호와께서 세우신다. 만국의 선지자는 사실상 말세 종입니다. 말세 종은 하나님께서 높이신다는 것은 왕권을 준다는 것입니다. 변화성도 십사만 사천 명이 말세 종입니다.

* the mean; God's judgment and salvation, a new covenant people become a new age. It is the restoration of Israel that the fallen people shall perish by sword, famine, and pestilence, and that the remnant of the people shall be the earthly peace kingdom.
Jacob meant the eastern Jacob, and he is the end commissioner.
But there is no knowledge, no seeking or hearing the truth, a cry of a sad and lonely prophet.
* 대지; 하나님의 심판과 구원, 새로운 언약의 백성이 되어 새 시대가 이루어집니다. 타락한 백성은 칼과 기근과 염병으로 망하게 되고 남은 백성이 지상 평화왕국을 이루는 것이 이스라엘의 회복입니다. 야곱은 동방 야곱을 뜻했으니 말세 사명자입니다.
그러나 지식이 없고 진리를 찾거나 듣는 자가 없어 슬프고 고독한 선지자의 외침이 됩니다.

* important verse: Jer.31:33. But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, say the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people.
* 요절: 렘31:33. 나 여호와가 말하노라. 그러나 그날 후에 내가 이스라엘 집에 세울 언약은 이러하니 곧 내가 나의 법을 그들의 속에 두며 그 마음에 기록하여 나는 그들의 하나님이 되고 그들은 내 백성이 될 것이라.

* the explanation) The restoration of Israel is a lesson of a new age, a lesson of the Lord, God given to prophets. The gospel of the kingdom is a lesson that the Lord has given to the apostles, that is, the soul is saved and becomes heaven.
The restoration of Israel is a new heaven and a land, Lord ruled as a king of kings, a land peaceful kingdom. It is a country without people who do not know God.
* 강해) 이스라엘이 회복되는 것은 새 시대 가는 새 일의 교훈이니 선지자들에게 하나님께서 주신 여호와의 교훈입니다. 천국복음은 주님께서 사도들에게 주신 교훈이니 영혼이 구원 받아 천국을 이루는 것입니다.
이스라엘이 회복은 새 하늘 새 땅으로 지상 평화왕국을 이루어 만왕의 왕이신 주님께서 다스리는 나라입니다. 하나님을 모르는 백성이 없는 나라입니다.

@ I have seen also in the prophets of Jerusalem an horrible thing: they commit adultery, and walk in lies: they strengthen also the hands of evildoers, that none doth return from his wickedness; they are all of them unto me as Sodom, and the inhabitants thereof as Gomorrah.
Therefore thus saith the LORD of hosts concerning the prophets; Behold, I will feed them with wormwood, and make them drink the water of gall: for from the prophets of Jerusalem is profaneness gone forth into all the land.
Thus say the LORD of hosts, Hearken not unto the words of the prophets that prophesy unto you: they make you vain:
they speak a vision of their own heart, and not out of the mouth of the LORD.
They say still unto them that despise me, The LORD has said, You shall have peace; and they say unto every one that walked after the imagination of his own heart, No evil shall come upon you.(Jer.23:14~17).
@ 내가 예루살렘 선지자들 중에도 가증한 일이 있음을 보았나니 그들은 간음을 행하며 행악자의 손을 굳게 하여 사람으로 그 악에서 돌이킴이 없게 하였은즉 그들은 다 내 앞에서 소돔 사람과 다름이 없고 그 거민은 고모라 사람과 다름이 없느니라.
그러므로 만군의 여호와 내가 선지자에 대하여 이같이 말하노라 보라 내가 그들에게 쑥을 먹이며 독한 물을 마시우리니 이는 사악이 예루살렘 선지자들에게로서 나와서 온 땅에 퍼짐이라 하시니라
만군의 여호와께서 이같이 말씀하시되 너희에게 예언하는 선지자들의 말을 듣지 말라 그들은 너희에게 헛된 것을 가르치나니 그들의 말한 묵시는 자기 마음으로 말미암은 것이요 여호와의 입에서 나온 것이 아니니라.
항상 그들이 나를 멸시하는 자에게 이르기를 너희가 평안하리라 여호와의 말씀이니라 하며 또 자기 마음의 강퍅 한대로 행하는 모든 사람에게 이르기를 재앙이 너희에게 임하지 아니하리라 하였느니라.
누가 여호와의 회의에 참예하여 그 말을 알아들었으며 누가 귀를 기울여 그 말을 들었느뇨(렘23:14~17)
#  What is wormwood water in Christianity?(Rev.8:11~12, Jer.23:13).
# 기독교 안에 쑥물은 무엇이냐?(계8:11~12, 렘23:13).

God has shown the clear rivers and springs to be a wormwood water,    and the wormwood water that ruin the spiritual world at the end of Christianity come from bigger star.
The big star is a servant who spoils Christianity and speaks of a leader. Even when the Old Testament Temple was desolate, the leader taught that it was the sins that ate the wormwood water and that the Church of the    end of the world was spiritual holy like a clear river and spring water, that it will be ruined because of the wormwood water.
Now, what is wormwood water?
하나님께서 맑은 강과 샘이 쑥물이 되는 광경을 보여준 것이니 기독교 종말에 영계를 망치는 쑥물이 큰 별로부터 온다는 것입니다.
큰 별은 쑥물을 내어서 기독교를 망칠 종이요, 지도자를 말한 것입니다. 구약 성전이 황폐될 때에도 지도자가 쑥물을 먹은 죄 값이었고 말세 교회가 맑은 강과 샘물같이 신령하였으나 쑥물이 들어오므로 망쳐질 것을 가르친 것입니다.
이제 쑥물은 무엇이냐는 것을 말합니다.

1. It is abomination(Jer.23:14).   
  1. 가증한 일입니다(렘 23:14).

Abomination means to honor God, to compromise with the world, and to speak of things to be vulgarization. Christianity is like a virgin engaged to Jesus, the Bridegroom, but it is abominable that the Church, which will take the King's King with the Bridegroom, compromises against the King of Kings, be secularization world.
This abomination is that when the Lord sees it, he looks wick humbled.
For example, the most wicked thing as a man is to have a woman who will marry her mind set aside.
This crowd is to repent thoroughly and return. Repentance means that breaking the world is true repentance.
가증이라는 것은 하나님을 공경한다 하면서 세상과 타협해서 속화될 일을 말한 것입니다. 기독교는 신랑 예수님과 약혼한 처녀와 같은 것이니 만왕의 왕을 신랑으로 모실 교회가 만왕의 왕을 대적하고 세속에 물들어 타협하는 것이 가증한 것입니다.
이 가증은 주님께서 볼 때 밉게 본다는 것입니다. 예를 들면 남자로서 제일 미운 물건은 자기와 결혼할 여자가 다른 데로 마음을 두는 일일 것입니다.
이런 무리는 철저히 회개하고 돌아오라는 것입니다. 회개라는 것은 세상을 끊어 버리는 것이 참된 회개라 하는 것입니다.

2. It is evil(Jer.23:15). 
2. 사악입니다(렘23:15).

There is wickedness and evil, and wickedness speaks of the evil that appears in man's sight, and evil is the act of wicked Pharisees in the center mind but in the outward sense of righteousness.
Christianity is the religion that deals with the God, and evil will be the wormwood water that kills the soul.
악도 포악과 사악이 있으니 포악이라는 것은 사람이 보기에 나타나는 악을 말했고 사악이라는 것은 겉은 옳게 보이면서 중심이 악한 바리새인 같은 행동입니다.
기독교는 하나님을 상대하는 종교이니 사악이라는 것은 영혼을 죽이는 쑥물이 될 것입니다.

3. To speak at will (Jer.23:16).   
3. 자기 마음대로 말하는 것(렘 23:16).

The servant of God will automatically make the wormwood water when there is something one wants to do at will. The servant is illegal except that it will please the owner's heart, and the illegal law is to be a the wormwood water.
In other words, if the servant likes to speak fade into a worldly knowledge with vain words, the pulpit becomes a the wormwood water.
하나님의 종은 자기 마음대로 라는 것이 있을 때 자동적으로 쑥물을 내는 것입니다. 종이라는 것은 주인의 마음을 기쁘게 하겠다는 것 외에는 위법이니 위법은 쑥물이 되는 것입니다.
다시 말하면 강단에 서는 종이 헛된 말로 세상적인 지식으로 지절거리기를 좋아한다면 그 강단은 쑥물이 되는 것입니다.

4. There is no peace to those who despise God(Jer.23:17).   
4. 하나님을 멸시하는 자에게 평안이 없다는 말입니다(렘23:17).

This is to use a policy of submitting the person with his sovereignty, rather than teaching the word to those who disobey God's will and despise it.
Actually speaking, we despise the Word of God, saying that we will honor God and not bring any calamity.
이것은 하나님의 뜻을 순종치 않고 그 말씀을 멸시하는 자에게 말씀을 바로 가르치는 것보다도 자기의 주권으로 그 사람을 포섭하는 방침을 쓰는 것입니다.
세밀히 말하자면 우리는 하나님을 공경하는 사람이니 아무런 재앙이 오지 못하리라 말하면서 실제는 하나님의 말씀을 멸시하는 일입니다.

* God ate these the wormwood water and said to the temple of Jerusalem against the true prophet Jeremiah that the head of the wicked would be a storm and a whirlwind.
When you do this, you say you will fully realize. The one who eats the wormwood water is regretful when it comes to destruction.
The wormwood water is the delusion of the devil who wants to drop down on destruction, so that giving a temporary feeling, emotion, and excitement becomes a sigh.
We are living in a true life only by walking in the footsteps of obedience without adding or subtracting to the Word, but even if we do adding or subtracting to the Word, the lesson becomes the wormwood water that kills the spirit.
* 하나님께서는 이러한 쑥물을 먹고도 참된 선지 예레미야를 대적하는 예루살렘 성전을 향하여 악인의 머리를 폭풍과 회리바람같이 치겠다고 말한 것입니다.
이와 같이 할 때 너희들은 완전히 깨달으리라고 말한 것입니다. 쑥물을 먹는 자도 멸망이 올 때는 후회 막심해 진다는 것입니다.
이 쑥물은 멸망에 떨어뜨리려는 마귀의 미혹이니 임시 기분, 감정, 흥분을 주는 것이 쑥물이 되는 것입니다.
우리는 참된 생활을 하는 것은 조금도 말씀에 가감 없이 순종의 걸음을 걷는데서만 있는 것이니 말씀을 가해도 감해도 그 교훈은 영을 죽이는 쑥물이 되는 것입니다.

@ I have not sent these prophets, yet they ran: I have not spoken to them, yet they prophesied. But if they had stood in my counsel, and had caused my people to hear my words, then they should have turned them from their evil way, and from the evil of their doings.
Am I a God at hand, saith the LORD, and not a God afar off?
Can any hide himself in secret places that I shall not see him? saith the LORD. Do not I fill heaven and earth? say the LORD.
I have heard what the prophets said, that prophesy lies in my name, saying, I have dreamed, I have dreamed.
How long shall this be in the heart of the prophets that prophesy lies? yea, they are prophets of the deceit of their own heart;
Which think to cause my people to forget my name by their dreams which they tell every man to his neighbour, as their fathers have forgotten my name for Baal. The prophet that hath a dream, let him tell a dream; and he that hath my word, let him speak my word faithfully. What is the chaff to the wheat? saith the LORD.
Is not my word like as a fire? saith the LORD; and like a hammer that broke the rock in pieces? Therefore, behold, I am against the prophets, say the LORD, that steal my words every one from his neighbour.
Behold, I am against the prophets, saith the LORD, that use their tongues, and say, He saith. Behold, I am against them that prophesy false dreams, saith the LORD, and do tell them, and cause my people to err by their lies, and by their lightness; yet I sent them not, nor commanded them: therefore they shall not profit this people at all, saith the LORD.
@ 이 선지자들은 내가 보내지 아니하였어도 달음질하며 내가 그들에게 이르지 아니하였어도 예언하였은즉 그들이 만일 나의 회의에 참예하였더면 내 백성에게 내 말을 들려서 그들로 악한 길과 악한 행위에서 돌이키게 하였으리라.
여호와의 말씀이니라. 여호와가 말하노라 나는 가까운데 하나님이요 먼데 하나님은 아니냐? 나 여호와가 말하노라 사람이 내게 보이지 아니하려고 누가 자기를 은밀한 곳에 숨길 수 있겠느냐 나 여호와가 말하노라 나는 천지에 충만하지 아니하냐?
내 이름으로 거짓을 예언하는 선지자들의 말에 내가 몽사를 얻었다 몽사를 얻었다 함을 내가 들었노라. 거짓을 예언하는 선지자들이 언제까지 이 마음을 품겠느냐 그들은 그 마음의 간교한 것을 예언하느니라. 그들이 서로 몽사를 말하니 그 생각인즉 그들의 열조가 바알로 인하여 내 이름을 잊어버린 것 같이 내 백성으로 내 이름을 잊게 하려 함이로다. 나 여호와가 말하노라 몽사를 얻은 선지자는 몽사를 말할 것이요 내 말을 받은 자는 성실함으로 내 말을 말할 것이라 겨와 밀을 어찌 비교하겠느냐
나 여호와가 말하노라 내 말이 불같지 아니하냐? 반석을 쳐서 부스러뜨리는 방망이 같지 아니하냐? 나 여호와가 말하노라 그러므로 보라 서로 내 말을 도적질하는 선지자들을 내가 치리라. 나 여호와가 말하노라 보라 그들이 혀를 놀려 그가 말씀하셨다 하는 선지자들을 내가 치리라. 나 여호와가 말하노라 보라 거짓 몽사를 예언하여 이르며 거짓과 헛된 자만으로 내 백성을 미혹하게 하는 자를 내가 치리라 내가 그들을 보내지 아니하였으며 명하지 아니하였나니 그들이 이 백성에게 아무 유익이 없느니라 여호와의 말이니라.(렘23:21~32)

the explanation) False prophets do not preach according to the word, but preach the things they dreamed in their hearts
They do not know the strictness of the Word and are destroyed because they are not awakened.
강해) 거짓 선지자들은 말씀대로 전하지 아니하고 자기 마음에서 꿈꾼 것들을 전하며
말씀에 엄중함을 알지 못하며 각성 받지 못하는 자들이므로 멸망을 당한다는 것입니다.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

상호명: 순금등대촛대교회   |  사업자 번호 : 109-89-04045   |  대표자 : 이새순
주소 : 서울시 강서구 양천로 16길 16 (3층) (방화동 562-21)
대표전화 : 02-2665-1260   |   E-mail : lgyoung290@naver.com
Copyright ⓒ 구원.kr / 순금등대촛대교회.한국 All rights reserved.